• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ok i have a few questions for you guys.

Is there w ay to take more than one pokemon back with you to the Entree Forest beacause i can onl seem to do one at a tiome

And also i was wondering. One my white it wont let me tuck in any pokemon anymore can u guys help me explain that

You can only take one Pokemon with you, unless you have a promotional Pokemon, in which case you can take two Pokemon with you (the one you chose at the Trees of Dreams, and the promotional Pokemon).

Also, make sure that you haven't changed the time/date on your DS and that you haven't swapped DS consoles. That will make it so that you have to wait another 24 hours to tuck in a Pokemon.

Rubicante

Banned
Man, I had a terrible haul on the Dream World today. All the Pokémon I encoutered were Male, and I didn't seem to encounter many at all. In the end, I went for a Scyther with Baton Pass. I just wish more people would remember not to water their berries. Finding berries to water is a royal pain. Oh well, I'm getting close to 10000 DW points.

CoachDozier

Takeshi Protegé
Would be nice if the type of Pokemon you take had an effect on what areas you explore. My Golem couldn't have had a good time today in the Dream World going to the Sparkling Sea 5 times. My encounters/items seemed to dry up faster than usual. I only encountered maybe 7 Pokemon altogether and 5 berries before the areas were empty. I usually get about a dozen of each before they run out, but at least it gave me more time to visit houes and water berries... which I haven't done in days for lack of time. Despite cracking 10,000 points over a week ago, I ran into my first Marill today, and it was female. I would have taken it back, too, if not for the fact I finally found a female Kabuto. I just like Kabuto/Kabutops and was glad to run across one... and I lost count how many times I found a Kabuto but lost it because the Sky Race lagged too much.

Had my first Dream Pal toss me out, but I honestly have no idea who it was. That section of the DW really needs some improvement because 10 max is way too low. I deleted three people last week to expand my connections because we shared too many pals. There's no point in two people having the same dream pals because it limits your ability to explore outward to more houses, but you can't exactly expect someone not to take it personally if you throw them out without being able to give a reason. I don't take it personally myself, but I do have a problem with how impersonal it it. In one case, I had three Dream Pals..... and all thee of them were Dream Pals with each other. I decided to cut two of the three from my list so I could still visit all three people if I wanted. I manage to get up to 10 new visitors per day..... and that doormat is always blinking... sometimes with a new person who could use some connections... sometimes with someone who traded with me over the global link... and sometimes someone who has a lot of global connections in a very large network... but I can't reach out to any of them.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
i swear the DW is laughing at me today...finally cracked 10K points, so i get the really good pokes now. i get in this morning & within 20 minutes find a growlithe, a marill, a buneary, a poliwag, a natu, & a drifloon...darn that 1 per day limit... :-( i took the poliwag, but i really wanted to take them all with me...it made me wanna cry today.

i did find a sweet heart & a rare candy on shelves today, so it wasn't a total bust. my berries are coming along very nicely, i'm harvesting every few days, so i'm getting good numbers to bring back. the only berry i need to find is a pamtre berry.

Lorde

Well, my English Dream World session could've been a lot better. I only found 8 Pokemon today, but they were all Pokemon I had collected before. I decided to keep a female DW Swablu at the Tree of Dreams. I just hope it comes in handy later. I also added a new Dream Pal since the other ones I had seemed to be deleted. Anyway, my Lum Berries are taking a long time to grow, so I only managed to harvest Qualot Berries today. I watered 10 dry berries and then I left the Dream World.

sunnygowing

Getting there...
Is it possible to get Snivy/ any of the other starters in English DW now or do we have to wait for some sort of promotion to occur?

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
wait for a promo...none of the starters have been released in US or UK

Wardek

U & I
He was talking about the 5th Generation starters. >__>

+1 Post Count on something useless is awesome!

PirateBite

Got a Hardy female Butterfree yesterday with Air Cutter and Confusion, and a Timid female Seaking with Flail, Aqua Ring, Fury Attack, and Sleep Talk. Butterfree has Tinted Lens and Seaking has Lightningrod, both of which seem like really useful abilities. I can't wait to start breeding them. :)

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
the question was... "Is it possible to get Snivy/ any of the other starters in English DW now or do we have to wait for some sort of promotion to occur?"

there was no generation specification...

Lorde

I wish they were given out on the English Global Link site. Japan got the Kanto/Hoenn/Sinnoh Starters a few months after the Global Link site launched, so I was thinking that the same would happen on the international sites. I heard that Korea already got some of the Dream World Starters, so I hope that we get them soon as well.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Gah I can't shoose!

Female Shellos-E, Female Poliwag, or Male Dratini!

I love them all.
I think the Poliwag because she can become useful later.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Dream world just loves sending me to windswept sky A.K.A the place with the most uninteresting Pokemon after 10,000 dream points, but after 2 visits at the pleasant forest I got a female poliwag! ^_^

EQWashu

Master Pokéwitch
Glad you finally got to Pleasant Forest. I didn't know that Mystic Water could be found on the Dream World, though. I guess I must've missed that. And you're pretty lucky to have found a female DW Scyther. I've found 4 DW Scyther so far, but they've all been male. And it sounds like the Dream World is just trolling you by not giving you a Miltank with Iron Tail. The Dream World likes to tease :c

Thats putting it mildly. I didn't know there was Mystic Water either until I saw it on someone'sshelf, I guess either because the person takes it back or someone gets to the shelf and takes it first (thats usually my luck, so its nice to have something go right for a change).

Unfortunately today was horrible to a degree I pray never to experience again! I found NOTHING worth taking, so I just grabbed the male Sudowoodo. All males except for 2 females I already had, no good moves, and only 12 pokemon were befriended before it dried up (Why have them dry up at all? You only get that 1 hour anyway!!!) I would have gone back in, except it took so long for some things to load, it ate up too much time for a second run.

Tomorrow has to be better! It can't suck that wholeheartedly twice!

-EQ, steamed as heck!

JohnGazmon

I finally broke the 2000 points barrier earlier on. It's becoming a bit of a slog to get to 2500 right now, but a few more days and I should have it made.

Started a new profile for the DW on my Black version too, and got me a Doduo :/

FlairGuy77

A New Start
Started off having a terrible session. I kept going to the forest and when you have just 3000 points, it's pointless.

My session changed as soon as I found a female Exeggcute which I had been wanting for a long time. As soon as I found this my pokemon supply was exhausted so I was incredibly lucky.

I then went on to find 20 berries which needed watering.

Is there anyway to shut Fennel up at the beginning of each session?

Status
Not open for further replies.