• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
Had a short Dream World Session today. Met about 14 Pokemon before the island went dry. Met five females today - Psyduck, Zigzagoon, Qwilfish (again!), Aerodactyl (already have one, though), and Poochyena (already have a dark pulse DW female).

Used the entire watercan today. I found one of my friend's gardens was half unwatered- that was 9 right there. After the island went dry and I had picked my pokemon to take home- female adamant Zigzagoon with Last Resort- I searched friends of friends of friends until I found an entire dry garden!~ Used the last 11 there.

Finally caught up on Rawst berries. Planted five Oran, five Chesto, and five Rawst berries. I should have my new house/island either tomorrow or Monday. :)

Items taken with me: two pass orbs (one I found, one was on my share shelf), a stardust (found), a fresh water (left on my share shelf), and a quick ball (found).

Still, my ending points: 9,970. So close to 10,000. Grr.

Last edited:

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
Can anyone help me? I haven't used the DW in over a month. Anyways, whenever I click the Dream World button, the thing won't load and stays at 0%... Also, I can't wake up my pokemon, the button isn't clickable.

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
Is there a way for me to add my friend from Palpad as DreamPal ??

Not that I've seen... I would have loved if they kept this option, tbh. But at the moment no, you cannot. Unless I'm missing something.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Am I the only one who wishes they would put in a new mini-game? I'm getting tired of the same ol' stuff every time I go to the DW.

Ame Kuudere

I'm having serious problems with Syncing in. When they say 'Game Sync has run out of energy, blah blah blah, you must wait 24 hours for it to recharge' or whatever, what is the 24 hours referring to?

As in, 24 hours must pass between the times when the DS(i) user
- syncs in?
- syncs out?
- accesses the Dream World?

Can someone enlighten me? This is really frustrating.

Long story short, my DS is somehow incompatible with any wifi things, ever. So I have to borrow my bro's DSi if I want to Sync in, GTS, Wifi battle, whatever. He also accesses the Dream World.

It's been ELEVEN DAYS since I last Synced in, and nine or ten since I Synced out. But I guess that doesn't matter though since it's only been two days since my bro Synced in/out. Still. Nine out of ten times when I try to Sync in, it doesn't work. Ten out of ten times when he tries, it works. I wait much longer than 24 hours (again, ELEVEN DAYS) to Sync in but it DOES NOT WORK.

I have never screwed up with my time settings, though he has, but that was like a month ago. And he's accessing the DW with no problems so that can't be it.

I also tried that 'use the console that you are Syncing in from two days in advance' method. Still no results.

Last edited:

Radlin

He Returns.
I'm having serious problems with Syncing in. When they say 'Game Sync has run out of energy, blah blah blah, you must wait 24 hours for it to recharge' or whatever, what is the 24 hours referring to?

As in, 24 hours must pass between the times when you
- sync in?
- sync out?
- access the Dream World?

Can someone enlighten me? This is really frustrating.
Once you click on "Prepare to Wake Up" on the DW, you must wait exactly 24 Hours to use it again, meaning you can use it again the next day at the time you stop using the DW the previous day.

Ame Kuudere

I think I get what you're saying, but ... it's been days. Days. And I still cannot put a Pokemon to sleep.

(I added some more info in spoiler tags in my previous post if it helps :\)

Wardek

U & I
Bidoof curse today, all males. Took Male Farfetch'd with Leaf Blade. Time to check dream pals.

Edit: I hate not finding any one with dry berries, i even found a Jap. person without anything. >__>
Edit2: I feel stupid for not being able to grow someones garden while i have full water can. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.