• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardek

U & I
Last edited:

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Today wasn't the best day in DW. I did get the modern house today and its nice to have something different. I didnt find any female pokemon today that I didnt already have. So I brought home a male Castform with Water Pulse. Castforms are so cute. :)

Alex048

Master of the Mind
Haven't logged into the GTS in over a month. I think I might just send my pokemon over now to see any changes.

Wardek

U & I
Today i went to the Windswept sky for the first time, after playing the Zubat, KABOOM! Error. >___>

Edit: And the error message was in Jap, while i was playing in Eng.

HeadOverHeels

Not enjoying AutumnF
Today's session was just as awesome as yesterday's.
The areas didn't dry out until the 8th time or so, which was unusual for me because they always dry at my 6th visit, but hey I'm not complaining.
I had to choose between a female Gligar and a female Staravia. Now that was a hard decision! The toughest I've had to make so far. I didn't have much time to think about it so I just went for the Gligar. Now that I have more time to think, I think I should have went with Staravia because I think it would be more useful to me. Oh well, hopefully I'll befriend one of those too someday soon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well they finally stopped running maintenance, so I went on and accessed the English Dream World. I found 7 Pokemon during today's session, which is pretty good by my standards. I kept a female DW Ledyba since nothing else looked interesting. I harvested some berries as well, and I managed to find dry berry patches today, which was surprising. I left the Dream World with 300 Dream Points earned.

Wardek

U & I
Today aside from the error I got, It was very good. I first went to check my Dreampal Map and noticed that three person's accepted my friend request, and then went to other people's homes, swapped lot of items, I have almost all EV reducing berries now. I only went to Windswept Sky twice, because the error I got, I wasn't able to go further, the second time there was no Pokemons. Decided to keep Male Shinx with Night Slash, I wish we could choose where we want to go each time. Ended up with 2970, which is 990 more than i was last time (awesome, almost 1000!), one of the guys i befriended had 17360, nyan~

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
Today I really couldn't be bothered (I'm really tired). I didn't empty the watering can and I bought the plain bed, but nothing too exciting happened today.

Dream World seems to like to send me to the sea a lot lately. I met mostly males today... though toward the end, one female, a Kabuto, which I ended up keeping. Also kept a big root and a pass orb. New total: 11,630.

Mycul99

its my birthday today (whoop) does anyone know how i get the togekiss on my japanese DW? do i just log in to it? 6th of july japanese time or UK time?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
its my birthday today (whoop) does anyone know how i get the togekiss on my japanese DW? do i just log in to it? 6th of july japanese time or UK time?
I don't know how, but Tokyo is 8 hours ahead of the UK (I think), and If you do anything you should try it sooner than later, as it would be the 7th before Tea time.

Hojinisabeast22

I'm a Fan, Man!
Wow that's pretty interesting

Corel

My flash player crashed while i was trying to get a skitty its been happening more and more in dw lately ened up taking home a female natu so over all it was a good day.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My Japanese Dream World session just ended. I had a pretty good day today, since I was able to befriend about 9 Pokemon. Only one was female though, so I kept her (a DW Natu). I collected berries from my garden, and then I went to search other people's Share Shelves since I wanted to collect rare items. I only found some Sweet Hearts though, so that was disappointing. I found 8 dry berries, and I watered those to collect more Dream Points.

Wardek

U & I

"Login to the main Pokemon Daisuki Club website using the same user ID and password that you use for the Dream World, then click on your avatar, then click on the message titled "おたんじょうびおめでとう", then click on the button marked "プレセントをチェック!" After you view the birthday animation, click on the special link to the PGL site. There, a special Togekiss campaign window will open."

I don't know how, but Tokyo is 8 hours ahead of the UK (I think), and If you do anything you should try it sooner than later, as it would be the 7th before Tea time.

Tea time?

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Tea time?

English word meaning dinner time, just as tea can mean dinner.

Nothing to do with a time to drink tea, because that time started before the rest of time itself, and shall not end ever, thus does not need a word.

In about half an hour, I'm going to be able to get on and finish the catalogue. Whoo!

Edit: And, now I have. Yay.

Last edited:

EQWashu

Master Pokéwitch
Today is pretty good, take home a Barboach with Sleep Talk :D

congrats! I haven't been able to play since monday due to a) not realizing they no longer take all day tuesday to maintain the site, and b)lost my window to play today waiting on someone to fix the cable box (I'm sick of missing my X-Play and AOTS! when it randomly decides to go off darnit!).

But the last 2 pokemon I brought back were also barboaches! (Sunday was a Female and Monday was a Male because there were no other good pokes to take). I chose Spark for mine though. If I finally catch one with Sleep Talk I'll bring it back.

I hope they hurry up and bring the Pokemon cafe to the non-Japan DW! Actually, I hope they hurry up and put out a wi-fi/in-store event too- its about time for one (or at least one thats better than that mystery egg one :p)

-EQ, realizing that her awesomeness in the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Multiplayer *does not* transfer over to the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta :( lol

aclover

VICTORiOUS
dinner time/tea time = Its Noon.
Actually, Dinner/tea time can be from 4PM to 8PM. it's just peoples opinions and eating times.

ON-TOPIC:
Sent Illusion in, (my zoroark) and harvested my berries, planted new ones, yadda,yadda, went to the forest, about 3 times, got to the sky 3 times, but each time, NOTHING was there. no pokémon, no items.
I don't know wether it's just that i unlocked it last time I tucked in a poké, or it's a glitch. I dunno!
but in the end, I ended up with 3 Pokemon, all from forest, so I took home a Rain Dish, Hydro pump Surskit, may plan to breed it for a homage to the [inevitable] RSE-make, or breed one for my team on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.