• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwla

I had a really (really) short run today. I didn't have any berries to harvest, and I couldn't find any to water. The second Pokemon I ran into was one I was looking for: a female Lileep. She's got Giga Drain!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My English Dream World session just ended, and it went pretty well. I befriended 10 Pokemon, and three of those were females. I had to choose between a female DW Lileep and a female DW Starly, but I went with Lileep in the end. I couldn't harvest any berries since they still hadn't matured, but I was able to locate 13 dry berries, so that was good for points. I left with about 300 Dream Points at the end of the session.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
My DW session was pretty good today considering. I only "play" with pokemon that I don't already have or if I still need a certain pokemon in female. I harvested my berries and played some and ended up having to choose between 3 females- Corsola, Spearow, and Murkrow. I have been wanting a female Murkrow forever now so I took her home and she knows Roost. :D I only gained 230 points today, but like I said... I don't play much because I don't see the point in racking up points when we don't have any new areas. I currently have 20330 now.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I had a pretty great day today on the DW. I hit 7500 points, so I met a bunch of good Pokemon. I also met several females that I didn't have. I ended up taking home a female Shellos, and ended the day with 7750 points.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
where not talking about supper time here. Dinner is what they call lunch in britain

I think it can go either way, but I certainly see dinner as the evening meal. I think dinner at noon is more old fashioned, I've heard my granparents use it.
-
How does breeding different coloured shellos work? I thought I had all but one of the DW females, but I might need Shellos Blue aswell...

Robbob

Can somebody tell me why I have not been able to meet a single Pokemon in the last week? The DW has been dry on EVERY visit in the last week, and it makes me sad.

You need to wake up your pokemon after the areas go dry. That resets the areas so pokemon start re-appearing. Then wait the 24 hours inbetween DW visits.

Doobius

good day, tough choice.

http://oi54.*******.com/2uhpt8p.jpg

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
good day, tough choice.

http://oi54.*******.com/2uhpt8p.jpg

Female Lileep. I always go for the females and Miltank is always female. So I would have chosen Lileep

Lorde

Oh look, a new Dream World promotional event. About trucking time. I'm glad that we're getting the Pikachu C-Gear skin. I think the Pikachu skin is a hundred times better than the Munna skin, so I'm pleased. Some people predicted that we'd be getting a C-Gear skin before a Pokemon distribution, and it looks like they were right. Well, you take what you can get I suppose.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Oh look, a new Dream World promotional event. About trucking time. I'm glad that we're getting the Pikachu C-Gear skin. I think the Pikachu skin is a hundred times better than the Munna skin, so I'm pleased. Some people predicted that we'd be getting a C-Gear skin before a Pokemon distribution, and it looks like they were right. Well, you take what you can get I suppose.

OMG! I love Pikachu so this C-Gear skin will be great. I just looked it up. Do you have any clue what 'event' will be giving out the password?

Electric

A new C-Gear skin? Really? OMG yay! It's just Pikachu but yay!

In Japan to get that C-Gear you had to participate in the popularity poll, but there is no popularity poll yet.

Lorde

OMG! I love Pikachu so this C-Gear skin will be great. I just looked it up. Do you have any clue what 'event' will be giving out the password?

I've no idea, but I'm sure that Serebii will update with that information soon.

A new C-Gear skin? Really? OMG yay! It's just Pikachu but yay!

I really like the Pikachu C-Gear skin. It looks so cute. I think some of the other skins are a bit better, like the Victini skin and the Porygon-Z skin, but I know that we won't be getting those any time soon.

Question: Can Dream World exclusive moves be egg moves if the parent is male?

So: I have a Male Poochyena with Poison fang. If I breed it with another Poochyena will the child have Poison fang too?

Cheers.

EDIT: Oh, and Dinner is an Evening meal. I'm English. It can sometimes happen at lunch, on Sundays (or other days), but as WPS said, that's an old-fashioned thing.

Last edited:

Wardek

U & I
Question: Can Dream World exclusive moves be egg moves if the parent is male?

So: I have a Male Poochyena with Poison fang. If I breed it with another Poochyena will the child have Poison fang too?

Cheers.

No, Poochyena learns Poison Fang by breeding, so it'll pass. But you can't pass the move "Dark Pulse" in 5th Generation using DW Vulpix to get another DW Vulpix with "Dark Pulse".
/10charlimit.

Status
Not open for further replies.