• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrek

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh nice one, finally got my dratini. And to think i havent used the dream world in a while, so was a good time to go on

warcraff

Lost Precious Finder
Went on the DW and continued on my quest for the other house.Now trying to split up the rows of beds into the 3 necessary berries(Chesto,Rawst,Oran).I struck gold somewhat when I came across a 'Magnet Rise' Shinx. At Around 8200 points now.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
I have ignored the dream world for a few weeks now... :( Between finishing online summer classes and trying to MM a few shinies, Dream World was lower on my top priorities. Once I get these 2 shinies, I will be on DW everyday like I use to be! :) I still want my female DW Pachirisu and I wpn't give up till I get it!

Icing Sugar

I found out that between my island in Black and my island in White I only have 4 people to go through, the sad thing is that I can't see or access their islands in the DW, only can see them in the PGL webpage :(

I hope I can get there indirectly via other player's islands, wish me luck guys :/

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I just finished downloading the Minccino C-Gear skin into my sister's game. I switched out to my own account afterwards, but I only befriended 5 Pokemon because I was in a rush to leave the Dream World. I kept a female DW Corphish, and then I watered some berries. I didn't have any berries to harvest since they hadn't grown yet, but I did spend a few minutes searching other people's Share Shelves for rare items. I didn't find much, so I left the Dream World with about 300 Dream Points.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
people do realize that you can go into the isles multiple times...right?

99.9% of the people here know that they can visit the isles multiple times, yes. It was one of the first things that we learned about the Dream World, if I remember correctly.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
99.9% of the people here know that they can visit the isles multiple times, yes. It was one of the first things that we learned about the Dream World, if I remember correctly.

It wasn't the first thing I learned, it took me some time to figure it out. Then again, I wasn't an active member here when I first started on DW.

So I can thank all you guys for enlightening me :-D

Zorark

Pokemon Breeder
I have a question. For the American games, is there a 50 pokemon limit on transferring back to the card, or was that removed for all regions? I hear they used to have it on the Japanese dream world...

thegreenwanderer

Ludicolo dance!
I have a question. For the American games, is there a 50 pokemon limit on transferring back to the card, or was that removed for all regions? I hear they used to have it on the Japanese dream world...

I thought it was 30....

shrek

i've gone over 50 a good while ago so its all good, keep catchin as much as ya want

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
i also want anothher event

On my latest dw session I managed to open 40 balloons and hit 160,000 points on the wailord game. I also found another lagging tail. I ended up taking home a female oddish. I've hit 25,000 points and 20,000 points on my two dw accounts.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Couple questions:
1. Anyone else get annoyed at how long it takes to find homes that have plants that you can water?
2. If I restart my B/W game, will that restart my DW profile?
3. What's your least favorite mini game on DW?

1. I don't go to other's homes.
2. I'm pretty sure yes because you will have a new game file.
3. I absolutely hate the ice cream game.

Vandslaux

I did a lot today. First, I got enough for Windswept Sky (!!!) and I went there, and I claimed a Roost Female Butterfree. (Only other dw females were Farfetch'd (wouldn't have picked it anyway.) a Lickitung (had it) and Kanghaskhan, also had it.) I found my first EV reducing berry today, a Pomeg berry, gonna keep it on my DW to grow more once my Sitrus berries are done growing. I also swapped for a Lum Berry for my normal Poke Ball. Going to wait to take that to the entralink too so I can grow more. Diglett also dug my fourth garden bed. Also put a rug I asked the designer for in-game in my home. I took home 20 Sitrus berries and 1 Aguav berry (got more anyway).

Now, question: what are the new things I can find in Pleasant Forest now that I have 2500+ points?
EDIT: I just found out that I only find new stuff at 7500.

Last edited:

Vandslaux

1. I don't go to other's homes.
2. I'm pretty sure yes because you will have a new game file.
3. I absolutely hate the ice cream game.

Build a 4 at the bottom pyramid. That's what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.