• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cversteeg

VICTINI HOARDER
Well what is the point of making a pokemon have a hidden ability if it isn't possible to get that pokemon with that ability...
There has to be some way...

cversteeg

VICTINI HOARDER
I added your friend code so here is mine: 0948 3502 8276

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
Well what is the point of making a pokemon have a hidden ability if it isn't possible to get that pokemon with that ability...
There has to be some way...

5th gen starters aren't available yet. you can get 1st, 3rd, & 4th gen starters, but they're hard to find on the trading threads if you're not a hardcore RNGer...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yesterday's English Dream World session was great, but only because I managed to find 20 dry berries at other people's gardens. Once I finished watering those berries, I had to water my own since people aren't visiting my house anymore. I wonder why that is. Anyway, I befriended 11 Pokemon yesterday, and I kept a female DW Clamperl. I thought that I had enough berries to purchase a new furniture item, but upon further inspection, I was 10 berries off. I'll just pick some more later today.

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
I was wondering, why all the available slots to send pokes back, if your only allowed 1 per go? Am I missing something? on another note, got a female clamperl yesterday, and castform the day before that

I was wondering, why all the available slots to send pokes back, if your only allowed 1 per go? Am I missing something? on another note, got a female clamperl yesterday, and castform the day before that

The extra slots are for promotional pokémon, like the Eeveelution Promotion held awhile back. They are exempt from the 1 pokémon per day rule.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
And even so, you've got to wonder why there are more empty slots even if you take two Pokemon.

An excellent point. Maybe it's so you have the option of storing Pokemon from various events and then sending them back simultaneously? I don't know.

Off topic: The 4th KIRA, how do you type that skull and crossbones thing that's in your user title? I like it. ☠

(well, obviously I just copied and pasted it in this post, but all the same I'd like to know how to type it)

bballkidx

i have 7310 points entering my session today when i earn my 7500 points during the session will i be able to see pokemon that are only available after 7500 points

Doobius

yes...after you cross over 7500...the next time you visit the island, it should be expanded with the new pokes.

Radlin

He Returns.
Haven't used the DW in a few months, since it's hard to get a all those 500 points a day. I have to use my entire water can, and look for 300 points worth of Pokemon by playing boring games. I only use the DW for when there is a promotion. Hopefully there is a change we all want soon.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
You don't have to get all 500 points in one day, you can leave it in there for longer. Just logging in and growing your berries gets you points, if you care about leveling up.

Tom the Warrior

Haven't used the DW in a few months, since it's hard to get a all those 500 points a day. I have to use my entire water can, and look for 300 points worth of Pokemon by playing boring games. I only use the DW for when there is a promotion. Hopefully there is a change we all want soon.

I don't bother getting 500 points a day. I just log on, pick and plant berries, hit the Dream Bridge for a Pokemon I want, and then search for berries to water. If I luck upon 500, so be it.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Anyone here feels Pelipper's speed in the Sky Race has been reduced?
It seems like that Pelipper is now slower during the beginning of the game. Usually 2 speed ups already makes it very fast, now it needs maybe three or four. It only gets faster during the middle of the game.

or probably it's just me lagging? Though I think it's unlikely if the lag happens only at Sky Race....everything else was fine

Radlin

He Returns.
You don't have to get all 500 points in one day, you can leave it in there for longer. Just logging in and growing your berries gets you points, if you care about leveling up.
Actually, I do, as I can still take advantage, and from all the Pokemon I get from the points, I usually find a good one.

I don't bother getting 500 points a day. I just log on, pick and plant berries, hit the Dream Bridge for a Pokemon I want, and then search for berries to water. If I luck upon 500, so be it.
I'll start doing that again, but maybe i'll get the 500 points so I can level up Pokemon that I need them to.
It seems like that Pelipper is now slower during the beginning of the game. Usually 2 speed ups already makes it very fast, now it needs maybe three or four. It only gets faster during the middle of the game.

or probably it's just me lagging? Though I think it's unlikely if the lag happens only at Sky Race....everything else was fine
I'm guessing that maybe it's a minor problem, considering that you say everything else is fine. The DW may still have problems.

Can't wait to start the DW again, so I can finally have my C-Gear Skin to the new championships skins.

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
Just got the new championship skin yesterday. I think it's the best one yet for north america. I've looked into some DW houses in Japan - I'm jealous! Hope they get some of that stuff out here.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I thought so, too. I was playing it a few days ago, and the speed seemed a bit off to me. I thought that maybe it was because I hadn't played the Sky Race game in a while, but if other people have noticed a reduction in speed, then maybe there's something wrong with the game. I hope they fix it if it's a glitch.

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
I thought so, too. I was playing it a few days ago, and the speed seemed a bit off to me. I thought that maybe it was because I hadn't played the Sky Race game in a while, but if other people have noticed a reduction in speed, then maybe there's something wrong with the game. I hope they fix it if it's a glitch.

yeah, and how sometimes you'll hit almost every droplet, no clouds or thunder, and still not finish? what is up with that?

Kalosian

So long
Found two females in the Dream World today, Spearow and Elekid. Decided to keep the Spearow. Also noticed that the site was much slower than it has been before, not so much in the games, more in the "overworld", or what you shall call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.