• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Is there any real reason to score higher in the minigames? Sorry if this has already been asked. Didnt want to search through 565 pages

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
Scoring higher can get you better moves on the pokemon you win from the games.

Did they ever remove the 50-pokemon overall cap in the English DW?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My English Dream World session was great. I finally reached 25,000 Dream Points, so I'm really happy about that. I also befriended 14 Pokemon today, and I kept a DW Staryu since I had never kept one of those before for some reason. I went to harvest berries, and then I ran around looking through people's Share Shelves to see if I could find a rare treat. Once that was done, I went off to delete some Dream Pals from my list, and then I logged off.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
Pretty sure it doesn't. Its effect on moves is outlined on Bulbapedia, though: essentially, if you break certain score thresholds then you have 50% chances of getting the corresponding move.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dream_World#Mini-games

and then on each area's page, you can see what moves A, B, and C are for each species there.

Kalosian

So long
Found a female Dratini in the Dream World today. I left immediately after finidng it and planting my berries as it was one of the DW Pokemon I have been looking for the most. Also got another Dream Pal, bringing my total to six.

Doobius

should i keep bubble surskit or sweet scent sunkern?

Tom the Warrior

Had an alright time in the Dream World today. Picked and planted some berries, went to Windswept Sky twice and picked a Zubat, and then found and watered a single berry. Brought me just over 7500, 7580 I believe.

Lorde

I didn't find anything special on the English Dream World today. I'm still missing a ton of female Dream World Pokemon, but I keep finding the ones that I already have, so I've made little progress in the past few weeks. I might just have to trade for female DW Pokemon that I'm missing. Anyway, I watered my own berries again today, since nobody did it for me. I also watered other people's berries and I earned some points from that. My Samurott leveled up since I earned more than 500 Dream Points. That was cool.

gliscor&yanmega

I sent Yanma in today. I got a Ponyta which is the only Pokemon I wanted that I can access as of now(Need more Dream Points).

Only had one berry plant ready to be picked.

Don't think I got much from the Share Shelfs.

I got 440 Dream Points today(Did a lot of mini-games). I now have 1520 Dream Points, about 1000 more and I can access a new area, around 600 more and I get another berry row.

Requested to be Dream Pals with some people...still don't have any requests that have been accepted, I have 12 requests sent overall and for each Dream Pal you get 30 points so that would be 360 easy points right there if the all accept.

I wish I could get more points quicker. Hopefully I can get around 400 Dream Points each time, the more the better of course.

Aquanova

I have a question, does anyone know if the Pokemon Cafe is still available in the Japanese DW or when that event is going to end? I kinda need to know.

Lorde

I have a question, does anyone know if the Pokemon Cafe is still available in the Japanese DW or when that event is going to end? I kinda need to know.

According to the main site, it's supposed to run until August 30th. So you still have time to access it.

Last edited:

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
Do you know if they will allow us serfs in North America to access it at some point. They have some really nice stuff I'd love to get for my island.

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
Had a great trip in the DW today my black is over 18,000 pts and I took my 49th pokemon out (would have been much higher but I stopped at 45 because of the stated limit). In my white, I am over 9,000 pts and befriended 16 pokemon (could have had half a dozen more, but time was running out). Only 2 were females - lilleep with water gun and bunery with drain punch. Took bunery since I have a lilleep already. Wish that the glameow I saw was female instead of male. Also I got 2 full heals on the island.

Nice day. :)

Radlin

He Returns.
Not a good DW session. First of all, I have not found a single place to water berries, no matter how many houses I've checked. Second, it's lagging so much. Let's see how the rest of the session.

EDIT: I just finished my DW session, and just as I was about to choose my Lickitung with Sleep Talk, I was forced to leave the DW, so I didn't get my Lickitung, the items I was gonna take. So now, I cannot befriend any other Pokemon tomorrow, as long as I want to get the Pokemon I wanted. Okay, I had some other Pokemon with their DW moves, which was a Stantler with Disable, and a Yanma with Feint. I already have a Yanma with Giga Drain, and all of the Pokemon I befriended were male. But still, which would be the best to take home?

Last edited:

Juunanagou

Why cant you befriend another pokemon tommorow?

You made your pokemon wake up today? Otherwise you coudlve let it slep till tommorow. Wake it up with a befriended pokemon right away. And then make one sleep again and do the whole befriending thing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.