• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The Old Manor area is going to be added to the international Dream World as well? That's amazing! I thought the expansion was only going to be for the Japanese Dream World, but I'm glad that everyone will get the chance to explore the new area. I'm not too interested in the new Pokemon that will be found there, but I am looking forward to all the new items, and especially the new mini-game; I've gotten so bored with the current mini-games, so I'm looking forward to playing something new.

myriada

Just to make sure.

The Spooky Manor will be a permanent addition to the Dream Isle once it's release, and it won't just be a Halloween thing.
Correct. The Japanese information about it lists it as being available indefinitely and the international version shouldn't be any different.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Serebii says that the Spooky Manor would be filled with Dark, Ghost and Psychic Pokemon. Taking only that account, here are some of the possibilities.

Possible with DW ability

Abra
Drowzee
Mime Jr.
Smoochum
Sneasel
Ralts
Sableye
Meditite
Spoink
Shuppet
Absol
Beldum

Subcategory Dark Evolution Lines
Larvitar (Tyranitar)
Seedot (Nuzleaf)
Cacnea (Cacturne)

Possible without DW ability
Gastly
Unown
Lunatone
Solrock
Baltoy

This is not to mention other possibilities like Spinarak and Ditto. This is nearly and analytical list of Psychic, Dark, and Ghost Pokemon. BTW, Shedinja and Froslass were not mentioned because they are "alternatives". You get the Shedinja as a "bonus" for Ninjask, provided you have a empty slot and what not and Snorunt can become Glalie instead of Froslass.

Shadowcloud92

Magic Bounce
Serebii says that the Spooky Manor would be filled with Dark, Ghost and Psychic Pokemon. Taking only that account, here are some of the possibilities.

Possible with DW ability

Abra
Drowzee
Mime Jr.
Smoochum
Sneasel
Ralts
Sableye
Meditite
Spoink
Shuppet
Absol
Beldum

Subcategory Dark Evolution Lines
Larvitar (Tyranitar)
Seedot (Nuzleaf)
Cacnea (Cacturne)

Possible without DW ability
Gastly
Unown
Lunatone
Solrock
Baltoy

This is not to mention other possibilities like Spinarak and Ditto. This is nearly and analytical list of Psychic, Dark, and Ghost Pokemon. BTW, Shedinja and Froslass were not mentioned because they are "alternatives". You get the Shedinja as a "bonus" for Ninjask, provided you have a empty slot and what not and Snorunt can become Glalie instead of Froslass.

Those suggestions sound possible, and it's great that were finally getting a new area, but even most of those possibilities aren't that great, besides Magic Guard Abra.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Those suggestions sound possible, and it's great that were finally getting a new area, but even most of those possibilities aren't that great, besides Magic Guard Abra.
It was more of an analytical list based on a statement from Serebii alone than a list of likeable suggestions for a wishlist.

However, I see it very possible for a Pokemon like Spinarak to be in. I wouldn't doubt it.

R_N

^ I Win.

New berries have been confirmed already, just not what they are.

I think that, as it stands, these berries are unreleased

Rawst Berry

Leppa Berry

Lum Berry

Razz Berry

Bluk Berry

Nanab Berry

Wepear Berry

Pinap Berry

Cornn Berry

Magost Berry

Rabuta Berry

Nomel Berry

Spelon Berry

Watmel Berry

Durin Berry

Belue Berry

Liechi Berry

Ganlon Berry

Salac Berry

Petaya Berry

Apicot Berry

Lansat Berry

Starf Berry

Enigma Berry

Micle Berry

Custap Berry

Jaboca Berry

Rowap Berry
Lum was kind of released via Cafe, but this is more permanent so I lumped it in.

I assume the "event" berries (Leichi to Rowap) won't be put in here, but I'm willing to bet the Rawst and Leppa berries make it in; maybe the Lum berry makes a more permanent home
I bet at least one of the useless berries make it in, since why not right?

Vandslaux

I'm excited. I hope we get DW Litwick.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I meant the DW pokemon, and I know the starters, legendaries and Unova pokemon won't be released in the DW Areas.
I have a marked-off list of Pokemon not released in the Dream World, but it's obviously not complete in regards to the new area. Maybe if you ask me later, I will have a list ready. Do you want Pokemon with DW abilities or all of the Pokemon Generations 1-4 that weren't available.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I have a marked-off list of Pokemon not released in the Dream World, but it's obviously not complete in regards to the new area. Maybe if you ask me later, I will have a list ready. Do you want Pokemon with DW abilities or all of the Pokemon Generations 1-4 that weren't available.

Just the Pokemon with DW abilities not yet release in areas. Even pokemon like Castform that don't get one. (You can exclude the starters, legendaries and gen 5 pokemon)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yesterday's English Dream World session was pretty good. I befriended 14 Pokemon, and I kept a female DW Wooper. I then visited my garden, and I harvested some berries. I planted some Cheri Berries afterwards, then I went inside my Dream House and I bought another potted plant. I placed that against the wall of my house, then I visited other people's gardens and I watered their berries. I only found 9 dry berries though, so I didn't earn too many points. My total stands at around 29,600.

Last edited:

Firebrand

Indomitable
I'm pretty excited about levitating ghost types. This is going to be a really cool expansion.

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
Awesome sauce! A new area and new pokemon to get. It was starting to get really stale in DW. And thanks for letting all of us get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.