• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I finally got on the Japanese Dream World, but it took about 8 minutes for my Pokemon to fall asleep. I went to the Island of Dreams, but I've only been to the Windswept Sky and Sparkling Sea areas so far. I've been ignoring the common Pokemon so that I can return to the Island of Dreams and access the Spooky Manor area, but that may not happen until tomorrow at this rate. I haven't checked my furniture catalog yet, but I've heard that people are having trouble with that.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
For those that went to the Spooky Manor, what does the music in there sound like?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Pleasant Forest, thrice in a row.

You have got to be kidding me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand now I'm out of encounters for Spooky Manor, with no females whatsoever.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Amen to that. I only got two shots at the Spooky Manor before I stopped finding Pokémon. But hey! Female Prankster Sableye, not half bad, amirite?

That would be awesome, if I found it.

Though I lost my first candle game, since I didn't know what I was doing. I took home Signal Beam Rotom because genderless with 4th Gen tutor is better than sausagefest, I guess.

I don't see new furniture.

hezekiah

Houndour♂, Dark Pulse, Wailord
Lum Berry
Smeargle♂, Sleep Talk, Search
Meditite♀, Drain Punch, Sky Race
Pass Orb
Nanab Berry

That's what I've gotten so far. Currently loading the candle game for playing with a Misdreavus.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I do wonder how rare that Spiritomb is...

I will get onto Dream World Friday, and hopefully, I can go to Spooky Manor. If someone could explain what the music sounds like, I would be curious.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Updated the list using the stuff in this thread.

Mr. Mime: Teeter Dance, Skill Swap
Ralts: ???, ???
Sableye: ???, ???
Gastly: Sludge Wave, Disable
Drowzee: Psycho Cut, Drain Punch
Mawile: Fire Fang, Ice Punch
Spoink: Recycle, Skill Swap
Misdreavus: Destiny Bond, Inferno
Duskull: Trick, Pain Split
Chimecho: Hypnosis, Hyper Voice
Meowth: Hypnosis, Secret Power
Snubbull: Double-Edge, ???
Smoochum: Skill Swap, Captivate
Wobbuffet: Charm, Encore
Spinarak: Bug Bite, Electroweb
Meditite: Drain Punch, Endure
Houndour: Dark Pulse, Feint
Bronzor: Gravity, Skill Swap
Stunky: Foul Play, ???
Smeargle: Captivate, Sleep Talk
Shuppet: Destiny Bond, Pain Split
Spiritomb: ???, ???
Rotom: Signal Beam, ???

Pass Orb
Carbos
Calcium
Bluk Berry
Protein
Nanab Berry
Razz Berry
Lum Berry
Iron
HP Up
Spell Tag
Max Ether
Old Gateau

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
OMG

Manor House in the catalogue is listed as requiring 250 Razz, Bluk, & Nanab Berry.....

@Missingno. Master
It's in page 12 of the Catalogue....

DragonTrainerBigRed

<No wall can stop me
Finally got into the Manor on my 4th run. Here's what happened in that run:

Found Pass Orb, Razz Berry, Lum Berry, Bluk Berry.

Befriended a male Spiritomb and a female Meowth.

The female Meowth knows Hypnosis.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
No, it's not.

I don't see it.

By the way, I'm offering huge for any females from the Manor, bred or original. Just so you all know.

redsky

Ninja
OK, I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me how I can find the Manor House in the Dream Catalogue, like, before 10:00 P.M., I'd really appreciate it.

just go into the catalogue as normal and then it will be in the houses and islands section along with the other houses

edit: ninja'd

Status
Not open for further replies.