• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Also just want to say that the Manor music is pretty slick

yeah, I wanted to stay longer but there's a 1-hour limit xD

Sorry if it's a noob question, but is Banette supposed to appear at "Promotions" area? Mine only has skins...

When you make your Trainers Club account, what country did you set?

Anything other than US won't receive the Banette (and the Audino & Zoroark C-Gear skin)

chemistryfreak

Dream World Addict~
Manage to find Misdreavus, Mr.Mime, Gastly, Smeargle, Houndour & Abra!

My Highest Score for Blow Out Candles mini game:
299345_291729930853238_194140840612148_1275673_1317496044_n.jpg
I will need to practice more to get a much higher score...

All the berries required for the new furnitures are previously unavailable in the Dream World other than Lum Berry, I guess I will need to start planting the new berries to get the new furnitures!

Last edited:

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
I saw the new house and almost went crazy, realized I don't have any of the berries needed to grow :[

In the bright side, Tomorrow I'm getting a new house for my DW :> (got almost 6.5k dream points)

how many points needed to get to the new place ?

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
It notified me of new items added to the Dream Catalog, but I don't see them available for purchase; are they showing up for anybody?

I just finished my trip into the dream world and my black did not have any new items added to the catalogue but my white did. Also I picked up a zinc and a razz in black (with a moody Smeargle) and nanab and bluk (with a levitate Rotom). I was hoping to visit the manor more than once, but sigh kept getting tossed to the forest. Bummer.

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
...And I'm out of encounters for this session. Taking that Sableye, definitely.

Now, it says the Manor House has been added to the Dream Catalogue, but I'm not seeing it.

My catalogue says it takes 220 each of bluk, nanab and razz.

myriada

i saw the new house and almost went crazy, realized i don't have any of the berries needed to grow :[

in the bright side, tomorrow i'm getting a new house for my dw :> (got almost 6.5k dream points)

how many points needed to get to the new place ?
0. It's available from the start.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wanted to access the Spooky Manor area really badly. So I logged into my sister's English Dream World account, and I roamed around the Island of Dreams. Sadly, it kept sending me to the Sparkling Sea area and the Pleasant Forest area. I'm so upset. I'll try to access it from my own English Dream World account tomorrow, but it almost feels like God is conspiring against me.

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter

The manor house needs 250 of Bluk, Nanab and Razz berries~

I went into Sparkling sea again :/ got myself a damp Horsea

donphant

just been to the spooky manor got a nanab berry (gonna start mass growth on that) as well as a female misdreavus, snubull and a rotom

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
I don't get this point:
Why are Events in USA only available strictly to USA when some are available international? (Same as some Japan DW Events)

~Light

Guess I'll have to check out the new manor now that there's something new in the DW :D

It's been 4 months or so since my last visit xD

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Sorry for double posting, but is there any way to change that country?

unfortunately no, there's no way.

any screenshot? Because mine clearly says 250 each for the Manor House.

manor.png

sofa.png

bed.png

bookcase.png

cushion.png

misc.png

All of them requires the new berries that can only be found in the Spooky Manor area.....well, except for Lum, if you count the Pokemon Cafe area.

I have a huge problem...none of the new promotions are showing up on my Dream World account. Not the Banette...nor the Zoroark...the most recent one is the Deerling C-Gear skin. I have a US game, can someone help me???? What the heck is going on????

Status
Not open for further replies.