• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMaster327

DW Mamoswine password for UK players is 'MAMNintendoOfficial'. Not sure if this is the same for widespread Europe, but it definitely works for UK.

Lumina18

DW Mamoswine password for UK players is 'MAMNintendoOfficial'. Not sure if this is the same for widespread Europe, but it definitely works for UK.

Does not work for Germany.
The password providing magazine "Computer Bild Spiele Issue 12" will be sold at the beginning of November.
So we have to be patient again (still waiting for the Banette password).

Kalosian

So long
Had another quite bad session in the Dream World today. Got to see every area at least once, befriended a total of 11 Pokemon, but none of them were female. I kept a male Castform instead. Also downloaded the Mamoswine, but I guess I'll wait a while with capturing it. Have now a total of 9900 points, which means that I will be able to hit 10000 tomorrow.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Had a pretty good session today.

Took home a female Abra with Skill swap. teehee.
I also had my record on the Candle game of 55860 but the Misdreavus enede dup being male so whatever.

My berries weren't fully grown which is annoying.
Those super effective reducing berries take like 3 days to fully grow. :mad:

Shien

I can't log in the PGL, I'm sure it's about Mamoswine.

Lumina18:
Can't you find the password by yourself? For the French password, before we have the confirmation of the website. Someone from the forum of jeuxvideos tried different password and find the right one with his own deduction.
In Italian, it was BANETSpazioGames for the website spaziogames. So he tried and found: BRANETJeuxVideo. jeuxvideo is the website and BRANET is for the French name of Banette (Branette in French).
So perhaps if Banet's name is different in German, try combination with this password: BANETYahooGames (you said it was on Yahoo, don't you?)
It's just an idea. I hope you'll find the correct password soon.

Lumina18

@Shien,
thanks for your hints, but we have already tried all obviously suitable or similar combinations to the French, Italian or UK/rest of Europe passwords and dozens of others. Some wrote to Nintendo Customer Service and told them the problem. They got the answer that the password is not yet online. The customer service will tell them, when the German Yahoo Games site shows the password. So we have to wait.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Today's Japanese Dream World session wasn't as interesting as yesterday's. There was some lag at the start of the session, but once I got to the Island of Dreams, it disappeared. I befriended 13 Pokemon in total today, and I kept a female DW Lotad since there wasn't anything else that caught my eye. I harvested my berries afterwards, and I went to other people's Dream Houses to search through Share Shelves. I found another Old Gateau, but I ignored it since I already had one. I logged off after watering people's berries.

Martinzqx

POOP.png

Hooray!

Upgraded to Log House recently! YAY!

Now all I need is the Château and I can keep moving between the two of them. Perfect two houses for me!

I also unlocked Sparkling Sea recently. Last time I was on, I got a Wingull from the Sky though. I'm gradually collecting all the DW females possible, as I plan on starting a trade shop to sell them.

Aegon

I got the Dream World Mamoswine today. It's disappointing that it's male; there's not much point to it. I also planted some more berries, but didn't do much else.

Shien

I could have the Mamoswine today too ^^ !
And a took a Miltank.
For my jp session, I only encountered male Pokémon. I chose a male Stunky.
Someday, we are lucky, other days, not. Perhaps tomorrow I'll encounter a female Vulpix xD .

Aquaholic

I got the Dream World Mamoswine today. It's disappointing that it's male; there's not much point to it. I also planted some more berries, but didn't do much else.

It really is just a promo marketing thing isn't it... And maybe a way for some people to get the 'Swine in their 'Dexes I suppose :/

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
It really is just a promo marketing thing isn't it... And maybe a way for some people to get the 'Swine in their 'Dexes I suppose :/

Except for the fact that the family is available in game.

But yeah. Went in to the dream world, watered my berries, went through and found only four females today.I eventually decided to bring home a female smoochum over a wobbufet. And if I calculated right, I should hit the 2,500 mark finally.

rocky505

Yes today I unlocked The Sky Area right as I left. I took home a female Plus Mareep with Shock Wave. I also got my fourth berry row so I can plant more berries to exchange for things.

Robbob

New promo. The musical backdrop will be avaliable with a password from the Nov. edition of Nintendo Magazine. Check it out next time you go into the Dream World.

Status
Not open for further replies.