• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My English Dream World session was pretty average. I befriended 13 Pokemon from various areas of the Island of Dreams, and I kept a female Glameow since none of the other Pokemon interested me. I returned to my Dream House after that, and I purchased a chair from the furniture catalog. I went to my garden soon after, and I planted some berries. I didn't feel like watering other people's berries today, but I visited other people's houses anyway since I wanted to try my luck at finding rare items on their Share Shelves. I found a Cleanse Tag, so that was pretty cool.

Kalosian

So long
Had another bad session in the Dream World today, got to see all areas but didn't find anything interesting. Befriended 10 Pokemon, 2 of them were female, Barboach and Delibird (lol). I wasn't interested in either of them, so I kept a Male Hoppip instead. Will probably take a break from the Dream World soon as it has been boring me lately and I never find what I am looking for either.

Shien

Today I found a Mrs Mime and an Illumise. It was hard to choose but I kept the Illumise because of the mini-game.
I don't like Playing with Wailord, I prefer Search the lost one. So it's why I took Illumise.

Vandslaux

IMO, I think it's stupid that you can only send 20 of an item. I have about 50 Sitrus Berries and more growing! :/

Domiciwah

@Shien,
thanks for your hints, but we have already tried all obviously suitable or similar combinations to the French, Italian or UK/rest of Europe passwords and dozens of others. Some wrote to Nintendo Customer Service and told them the problem. They got the answer that the password is not yet online. The customer service will tell them, when the German Yahoo Games site shows the password. So we have to wait.

the german banette password is BANETSpieletipps

enjoy!

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
todays dreamworld for me was total bs today, i went through dream island like 8 times, and ran into 12 MALES >.< NO FEMALES THIS TIME WTF and then i went through the dream island another 3 times and NO ITEMS OR POKEMON so i had to take home a gastly with sludge wave :/

Domiciwah

a pretty good run for me tonight, I managed a female Shellos with secret power. haven't gone on my Jap black tonight.

Tom the Warrior

Finally decided to leave a support ticket for my Black Dream World since I've been constantly getting Fennel's tutorial for awhile now and it's just plain annoying, no matter how cute she may be. :L Actually ran out of time in the Dream World for once, went over by several minutes just so I could end it with a Pokemon to take back. Hope it doesn't penalize me terribly, guess I'll just have to focus on befriending Pokemon before looking for berries to water. Brought home a male Ralts, no special move though. Watered a bunch of berries and held off on buying some of the new furniture. Dream Point Count - 12870

In White I placed the design table, picked/planted some berries, watered as many as I could, and took home male Farfetch'd since it knew a special move and the Dream World wasn't giving me anything good, not to mention half my trips were empty or full of items. Dream Point Count - 3260

I hope some new areas for the Dream World are announced soon or some cooler promotions start up, maybe a C-Gear or two. I'm getting bored again. :L

Vandslaux

If you close out the DW, does the hour pause?

I keep getting Fennel's tutorial, too.

Last edited:

Umbreon's Girl

Scolipede!!!
Finally I found the freakin Pokemon with Murkrow!! I need one for my White Dex but every time I wouldn't be able to find the Pokemon. It's a male Murkrow but I'm still happy. Murkrow are so hard to catch be it in the Johto Safari Zone or the DW but I finally got him!!!

Vandslaux

I found a Male Misdreavus (no Inferno), a Male Shuppet (lol, Shuppet, your evo was released via event. AS A FEMALE.), and a Female Smoochum (duh). Yes, that's all I found. Well, KissPlot Jynx in Rain!

Hydreigon > Other random pokemon

Last edited:

DragonTrainerBigRed

<No wall can stop me
If you close out the DW, does the hour pause?

I keep getting Fennel's tutorial, too.

Logging out early won't stop the 1-hour timer, but you can re-enter the DW before the hour expires.

Blocking or deleting cookies will cause Fennel's tutorial to reappear on the next login. Fennel's tutorial will also appear if you turn on your browser's private/incognito browsing mode before entering the DW or if you login from a different computer.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've just finished my Japanese Dream World session. I befriended 14 Pokemon in total today, but most of them were males. I chose to keep an Elekid, and then I returned to my Dream House and I harvested my berries. I planted Nanab and Pomeg Berries, and then I visited other people's gardens and I watered their dry berries just so that I could earn some more Dream Points. I looked through other people's Share Shelves while I was at it, but I didn't find any rare items today. It was still fun, though.

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
... I wouldn't be able to find the Pokemon. It's a male Murkrow but I'm still happy.
My technique is to quickly move from screen to screen (I count to 3 quickly on each step) until I find the berry. The Pokemon is always 1 or 2 steps away from the berry. I move two steps away in either direction and hit the 'listen carefully' button.

"... near ..." means that the Pokemon is 1 step away.
"... not far ..." means that the Pokemon is 2 steps away (usually in the case of a fork in the path).
" ... can't hear ..." means that the Pokemon is on the other side of the berry.
" ... must be ..." means that the pokemon is there (obviously, but I thought I'd be thorough).

I usually get the 'find the Pokemon' game done in 30 seconds or so ...

Absol's Dream by Kylie123

First, I harvested my berries, bought the last of the Items in my dream Catalog and redecorated my home. I then visited the Island of dreams a few times. I played with and befriended ten or eleven Pokemon (I usually pass on the opportunity to play games with Pokemon who's female I already have in my game, so I don't befriend many more than one page or so), just one female a Buneary(luckily I didn't already have one) even though I went to the Spooky Manor twice (at least 4 empty steps each time, no items, no Pokemon ... empty). I ended the Dream with visiting all my friends houses and even having enough time to check out the houses of their friends and their friends and their friends, to check shelves and use up the rest of the water in my pail (which I did) ... then I went to Serebii.net and wrote about it :p

427.png

Dream Pts. 21,000

Edit :
You need to change your privacy settings for the account then.

On the global link website, log in, click on your profile, click on privacy settings, then change your settings to 'everyone'.

Now you'll be able to see other peoples' islands. I had that problem when I first played my Japanese Black online - it was automatically set to 'nobody' and I can't read Japanese...
Thanks guys I did this on my Black game and it's much better now ... I had to go to Pokemon dot com instead of the global link to change my privacy settings there, but I was able to get there easily from the global link. Now I can start making dream friends with my Black game. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Bluh, absolutely terrible day on the DW today. I was sent almost exclusively to the sky, which has the least amount of things I want and nothing that I need. I only found two pokemon I didn't already have and neither were female.

My type berries are growing well though. I'm aiming to have 15 of each berry, and then the overflow will go on my share shelf or be sent to white.

Kalosian

So long
Had another bad session today, got to see every area except for the Manor, befriended a total of 8 Pokemon. None of them were females, so I kept a Male Tentacool.

Also used my second Dream World account for the first time in almost two months. Mainly because I wanted to get the event Mamoswine and Banette, but while I used it, I harvested all of my berries and looked for Pokemon on the Island of dreams as well. Found one female, a Sunkern, which I kept.

Status
Not open for further replies.