• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainerBigRed

<No wall can stop me
The new japanese Dream world poll is amazing!
how long do we have to wait for a legendary to be released in Uk.:(

Is this new poll really going to take place at the PGL? I looked at the article on pokemon.co.jp and it seems to indicate that the voting process will be an on-location thing. Basically, you would need to visit a participating store in Japan and fill out a paper ballot. The eventual distribution of the Pokemon that gets the most votes also appears to be an on-location event.

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
COMPLETE CRAP! I went through all 10 steps and All I got was a male spinerak. At least he has electroweb!

You know you can go back to the Island of Dreams before having to choose a Pokemon right? You can do like 5 trips before nothing will show up. You may also need to look harder, sometimes it's hard to spot things moving.

rocky505

Well today was pretty fun in DW. I went to the Sky 2 times and the mansion once. I took home a female Zubat with Hypnosis. I also gained 400 points from playing games and watering berries. Still saving up Razz,Bluk and Nanab berries for the mansion I should have enough in about 3 days.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
I hate the wailord game! XD

It's just so...UGHHHH!!!!

The new japanese Dream world poll is amazing!
how long do we have to wait for a legendary to be released in Uk.:(
ANOTHER? The US hasn't had any (at least...I'm sure we haven't or I missed it...)

I guess it's just me, but I -LIKE- the wailord game. >< My second favorite one. The ice cream stacking one is abominable, though- Almost as bad as that time-consuming candle game.

I love the candle game. It's my absolute fave! lol

Mr Butt

... legendary sword
dream pal question.....

So is there any way i can send a dream pal request to some one i know without randomly stumbling across there dream island? I've been trying to google this for the past half hour and am entirely frustrated.... ;471;;471;

kylie123

flying ninja monkey

So is there any way i can send a dream pal request to some one i know without randomly stumbling across there dream island? I've been trying to google this for the past half hour and am entirely frustrated.... ;471;;471;
Yes there is, click here

well, I haven't updated here all week ... I got bored with it ... nothing really exciting to post, couple of good days couple of ... meh ... days. I did manage to get at least one female I didn't already have each day: Lapras, Misdreavus, Zigzagoon, Smeargle and tonight Dratini ... so all in all a good week ... and now 6 of my friends have an Old Manor house.

131.png
200.png
263.png
235.png
147.png

Last edited:

Domiciwah

Is this new poll really going to take place at the PGL? I looked at the article on pokemon.co.jp and it seems to indicate that the voting process will be an on-location thing. Basically, you would need to visit a participating store in Japan and fill out a paper ballot. The eventual distribution of the Pokemon that gets the most votes also appears to be an on-location event.

according to bulbapedia...

"From Nov. 12 to Dec. 25, Global Link will make another poll available—a poll wherein fans may choose one Pokémon among the version mascots of the main series games. The winner will be made available via promotion from Feb. 10 to 27. Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Reshiram, and Zekrom are the only version mascots without Hidden Abilities. The initial stages of the mascots of the Generation I games—Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, and Pikachu—have already had promotions with their Hidden Abilities available, though only Pikachu was available female.
The most recent poll was held for those with Korean Global Link accounts, in which any of the first 493 Pokémon would be given away with their Hidden Ability. The winner, a Pokémon with no Hidden Ability, was Rayquaza. Prior to that, a poll following the same concept was made available to those with Global Link accounts when Global Link was only in Japanese. As previously reported, the winner was Arceus."

~Upsidedown 403~

Sooo, is it too late to get one of those dream world eeveelutions?

And is there any other way to get them with their DW specific abilitites???

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Today was a pretty good day in th dream world and i brought back a female mawile.
i think tomorrow i will have enough points to finally unlock the sky part of the dw.

SmartD

I went on the Dream World today with an Plusle and I finally got an Abra with Magic Guard. It's a male and it only knows Teleport, but whatever.

Shien

Today was a very quick session. I found two females (a Remoraid and I forgot the second one...).
Recently I never go to the manor... Perhaps, I don't have luck...?

I too don't like Wailord mini-game. Because it's luck, I rarely have no Pokémons in the water. And I don't like when they fall and that I can't do anything to avoid their fall...
My favorites minigames are: 1) searching, 2) flying, 3) making Ice / blowing candles

The Café mini-game and Victini's mini-game were fun too. They changed the routine.

The female Eevee was in the Pokémon Café Forest... So just have luck in the GTS trade...

Concordia

The Dreamwalker
Very happy with my session today, planted my berries and befriended 15+ pokemon, 3 of which were female but I took home a female Duskull after playing the candles mini game. Also brought back a carbos I found in the mansion,
not as many as yesterday but it'll do for a session :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've just finished my English Dream World session. I didn't gain access to the Spooky Manor area today for some reason, but I still managed to befriend 8 Pokemon in some of the other areas of the Island of Dreams. I kept a female Oddish, and then I harvested my berries. I bought some furniture, and then I went to water my Dream Pals' dry berries. I got some points from that, and I decided that I might as well search through their Share Shelves to see if I could find something interesting. I found a Rare Candy on one of them, which was a surprise.

Aquanova

My English DW session was going well, I was watering people's berries and getting ones I didnt have off people's share shelves then the DW started lagging. I might have to exit early :(

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
I befriended quite a few Pokemon in the Dream World today. I gained a lot of items as well. I harvested a lot of berries and planted my remaining Sitrus and Orans. I left the dream world with a female Mr. Mime (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.