• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domiciwah

Today was a very quick session. I found two females (a Remoraid and I forgot the second one...).
Recently I never go to the manor... Perhaps, I don't have luck...?

I too don't like Wailord mini-game. Because it's luck, I rarely have no Pokémons in the water. And I don't like when they fall and that I can't do anything to avoid their fall...
My favorites minigames are: 1) searching, 2) flying, 3) making Ice / blowing candles

The Café mini-game and Victini's mini-game were fun too. They changed the routine.

The female Eevee was in the Pokémon Café Forest... So just have luck in the GTS trade...

are you talking about the mini games that have now finished yeah? shame only the Jap G-L got those :(

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I wonder why they didn't release all counterparts at the same time in DW.

We got Butterfree but no Beedrill, we got Elekid but still no Magby....

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
George's Dream (my female Dreamworld Chatot) by Kylie123

I harvested all my berries. They'd been growing for like four days. I planted some more. I don't have any more furniture left to buy; except for the design items from the lady in Nacrene City, and I don't EV train so I just planted random rare berries. I'm going to work on getting all the Design Furniture now, I guess. I went to the Island of Dreams a few times mostly the Pleasant Forest, only once to the Manor. I only saw eight Pokemon who's female version's I don't already have in the Entree Forest and they were all male, so I ended up taking home a Rotom (still no Signal Beam). I did manage to find two or three Pokeballs and added to the six or seven I already had I stocked my Share Shelf completely with various Pokeballs. I managed to visit every one of my Dream Friends and used most of my water. I even went to a few random Dream Houses before I got the time's up warning.

479.png

Dream Pts : 23010

The new Japanese Poll does sound great ... I would vote for Kyogre(but I don't have a Japanese game), though I do like the possible Dream World abilities of Lugia (Multiscale) and Ho-oh (Regenerator) ... I do hope they have an American popularity Poll someday :.(

Last edited:

Vandslaux

Ferrothorn's dream:

First, we went to the Windswept Sky and befriended a Zubat and a Hoothoot. Then, we went to the Pleasant Forest and befriended a Doduo, a Lickitung, and something I forgot, but none were Female. Then, we went to the Windswept Sky again and befriended a Butterfree and another Hoothoot. Then, we went to the Spooky Manor twice and befriended 2 Misdreavus, a Drowzee, a Mr. Mime, a Bronzor, and a Chimecho, making a grand total of 13 pokemon and leaving me at 3720 points. We made a wish and gave a Sitrus Berry for Mr. Mime to come back with us when we woke up. A Diglett appeared and dug a 5th row in my garden, and I filled up my garden, then we took home our slew of items: Cheri Berries, EV-reducing berries, Lum Berry, Razz Berries, Bluk Berries, Nanab Berries, Poke Ball, Nest Ball, Quick Ball, 5 Pass Orbs, Protein, Persim Berries, Sitrus Berries, Oran Berries, Aguav Berries, and Iapapa Berries, leaving one of each of the berries. Then, I woke up Ferrothorn and collected my items.

So yeah, befriended a Female Teeter Dance Mr. Mime today.

Am I the only person who finds Sparkling Sea Pokemon Seek a ***** to play? I can find the berry, then never find the pokemon >_<

Last edited:

Vandslaux

Also, just wondering: Why can't they release the 5th gen DW pokemon that HAVE overworld sprites, like Patrat (There's an animated Patrat sprite in the building you get the Eviolite in Castelia City) and Mincinno (Nimbasa City Pokemon Center)?

R_N

Also, just wondering: Why can't they release the 5th gen DW pokemon that HAVE overworld sprites, like Patrat (There's an animated Patrat sprite in the building you get the Eviolite in Castelia City) and Mincinno (Nimbasa City Pokemon Center)?

because there's no proper DW data for them.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!

Every 4th gen Pokemon has a piece of data indicating what level they'd be, usually 10, their evolution level, the lowest level they're encountered (legends), and for arceus lvl 100. This data isn't present for 5th gen pokemon, so an encounter with them is impossible in the entralink forest.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Tonight i took Meema my zoroark and finally got access to windswept skies.:3
i took a female bidoof home.

I guess they eventually want to make every Unova available as whole, not just release a select few.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've just finished my English Dream World session. I gained access to the Spooky Manor area for the first time in two days, and I befriended tons of Pokemon there. I kept a female Shuppet at the Tree of Dreams, and then I went to water my Dream Pals' berries. I didn't find too many dry berries there, so went to visit the gardens of random people instead. I managed to find 20 dry berries after about ten minutes of searching, and then I returned to my own garden to harvest my berries. I left the Dream World after I planted some Tamato and Kelpsy Berries.

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
Giratina's Dream

... Am I the only person who finds Sparkling Sea Pokemon Seek a ***** to play? I can find the berry, then never find the pokemon >_<
This might help. (click the 'This')
Is there a list of pokemon that you can get in the Dream World and how many points you need to get them?
uh ... yeah (click the 'yeah')

Giratina's Dream (Origin Form) by Kylie123

First, I checked my garden ... not even a seedling. Then it was off to the Island of Dreams where there were berries, Pokemon, Games, a revive and even a Big Mushroom. I sent to the Entree Forest my latest female Dream World Pokemon, a Stunky ... alas no Sucker Punch. I did make friends with a female Kangaskhan who knew Drain Punch, but I passed because I already have a female Dream World Kangaskhan. I filled my Share Shelf with Super Potions and used most of my water gardening.

434.png

Dream Pts. 23420

I thought it was cool that Giratina's Origin Form has it's own Dream World artwork ...

Last edited:

Cratess

Ghostbuster
Tucked in my Blastoise.
All my visits went straight to Manor House...Guess Im lucky ^^
Brought back a DW Spiritomb.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Very odd..I woke up my Sneasel and now it says I have to wait a day to tuck a pokemon in! This didn't happen yesterday, am I the only one with the issue?

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Very odd..I woke up my Sneasel and now it says I have to wait a day to tuck a pokemon in! This didn't happen yesterday, am I the only one with the issue?

well you can access dream world once a day and after that you need to wait 24 hours.
when you wake your pokemon that means you had your chance to visit dream world.

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
Been a little busy the last few days, but finally got a chance to go to the DW. In my black, I thought I might not get to the manor before everything dried up, even with my Darkrai tucked in. But my luck turned on the 5th run and I got the manor and befriended a Female Ralts (yes! finally). Now I can evolve her and breed her with the male I got before (and with evolve into Gallade). In my white, white drowzee dreaming, I got to the manor on the second run. No females, but I decided to take a male shuppet, to raise and then breed with my event Banette.

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
I had a productive session in the DW today. I managed to befriend 17 Pokemon, 3 of which were female. The females were Nidoran, Kangaskhan, and Lotad. I earned 500+ DW points, which made me pretty happy. A lot of them were from watering my Dream Pal's berries. I left the Dream World with the female Nidoran.

Status
Not open for further replies.