• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
For the watering berries problem, you don't water them right after you plant them. They're watered once you plant them the first time. Once it starts growing and soil is dry, you simply click on the plant to water it.

Alright thanks i didn't get that part

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
Today's run:
Sky
Sky
Sky
Manor
Forest

Took home a female Sentret for lulz, collected further berries toward my manor. Getting close!

No i have not messed with the time on my 3ds, i always use my 3ds, and whats an ISP
Internet Service Provider. IE: What your DS connects via when you use wifi. But hm... Not sure what to say. :S Sorry I can't be of more help.

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
Today's run:
Took home a female Sentret for lulz, collected further berries toward my manor. Getting close!

How many berry rows do you have Nikkoru ? I had mine in 4 days, with 5 rows (some had theirs in 3)

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
I've got 5 rows. But I'm lazy, and don't get on every day. x.x;

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
Bummer, those Razz, Bluk and Nanab grow very quickly. Even if you get back on the next day as soon as it opens, I usually find the soil drying (but with ripe berries).

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
I'll likely get off my butt and start working more actively on my DW now. ^^ And with all the berries I have saved aside from the house payment, I plan to buy some awesome furniture.

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
I'd like to get my hands on some of the extras that was available in the Cafe for Japan. Like the tea set, rug and those adorable poke dolls. Wonder if they will upgrade our catalog sometime soon.

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
The Cafe set of stuff is really neat and adorable, yeah. Hope we get them eventually; Until then I'm jelly of all my Dream World friends from JPN.

lochydc

Pokemon Breeder
Nope!

I have not changed ISPs and really wanting to start a trade shop full of DW pokemon!!!

Last edited:

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
The Cafe set of stuff is really neat and adorable, yeah. Hope we get them eventually; Until then I'm jelly of all my Dream World friends from JPN.

lol, can I join your jelly club too?

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Yesterday i was not in the mood of DW but i planted some rare berries and brought back a female murkrow with me.:3

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
Zorua's Dream

Zorua's Dream by Kylie123

The Dream World was blah today. I didn't see the Spooky Manor at all. My berries are still sprouting, and because of internet lag I didn't have time to check my friend's gardens. I did befriend a few female Pokemon that I didn't already have and found 2 revives ¿ I chose a female Carvanha ... sooooo, yeah.

318.png

... and as far as the vote goes ... Ditto is great (got my vote), but since Ditto can't breed Dw abilities ... or can it (does anyone have any definitive proof on the matter) ?
Don't discount Bagon, Riolu, Togepi and Gible
Porygon does make some sense too
The legendaries (especially Lugia and Ho-oh) are a given.
The Regi's too have really great Hidden Abilities (except for Regigigas).
and neither Mew,Manaphy or Jirachi have been released for 5th gen yet (that I know of)
;manaphyegg;???Dream World Maphany Egg???;manaphyegg;​

Last edited:

Doobius

haven't been playing much lately. glad to see voting up for befriend a pokemon. maybe i'll get back on sometime soon.

Lugia 88

Voted for ;249; ; why his DW ability is good.

Haven't been on PGL in a while may get on it later, due too; same old stuff.

Last edited:

Cratess

Ghostbuster
^Also voted for Lugia.^^
I tucked in my Blastoise to sleep.
Planted berries & Picked up berries.Almost got the Spooky Manor house :D
Went to the Island of Dreams, and took a male Nidoran with me.Trying to use a Sheer Force Nidoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.