• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

Well looks like my C Gear will be changed later, if we get the password.

Robbob

I am glad we are getting a new DW area Rugged Mountain. However, getting to it is going to suck. Right now I am suppose to have a 25% chance of visiting Spooky Manor everytime I visit. This is because it is one area of four. In the last five days I have visited Spooky Manor a total of one time. Now they are adding a fifth area, Rugged Mountain. That means we have a 20% chance of visiting Rugged Mountaion everytime we enter the DW.

Like I said. It is going to suck. Thanks GameFreak.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hmm...i always get to visit spooky manor 2 times a day.
but i really hate spooky manor.XD

rocky505

I went to Sky 4-5 times today. I took home a Female Bellsprout with Synthesis though. I didn't wake up because I am waiting to see if we get the Victini C Gear skin password later.

Shien

According to bulbapedia its:

Number of rows Dream Points
2 Default
3 900
4 2100
5 3500*

serebii says:

You start off with two rows of which to grow your berries, but when you reach 900 Dream Points, you'll get a third row. You can get a fourth at 2,100 Dream Points and a fifth at 3,600 Dream Points.

Thanks ^^ !

I saw that there will be a maintenance the 15th November in Japan. If we have this information on the other PGL, that will mean that we'll have have the new aera. Don't you think so?
For the moment, on the French PGL, we don't have the maintenance message nor the Victini's c-gear information...
But the DW is moving, it's a really good news!

Today I found a male zigzagoon and a female relicanth.

The Golux

Not a Mere Device
I really hope Victini Skin gets an american release... They've been splitting some of the C-Gear skins to europe only... *really likes the victini skin*

Aegon

I am glad we are getting a new DW area Rugged Mountain. However, getting to it is going to suck. Right now I am suppose to have a 25% chance of visiting Spooky Manor everytime I visit. This is because it is one area of four. In the last five days I have visited Spooky Manor a total of one time. Now they are adding a fifth area, Rugged Mountain. That means we have a 20% chance of visiting Rugged Mountaion everytime we enter the DW.

Like I said. It is going to suck. Thanks GameFreak.
I feel that they'll have to do something about this. Eventually, when there's ten areas, there'll only be a 10% chance of visiting a certain area. That's ridiculous. I think the areas will be split into sections, or we'll be able to choose which area we want to visit.

DragonTrainerBigRed

<No wall can stop me
I really hope Victini Skin gets an american release... They've been splitting some of the C-Gear skins to europe only... *really likes the victini skin*

I just logged into my American PGL account and noticed the Victini skin in the promotions list.

EDIT: Just figured out the code for the Victini skin -- it's VICTINI2011.

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I just logged into my American PGL account and noticed the Victini skin in the promotions list.

Did you figure it out yourself or was it on the site?

Thanks for the code!

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Right, f*** it.

Dream World, here are my demands:
1. Stop sending me to the goddamn sky 4 times a day.
2. Stop only offering me a measly one pokemon that I haven't already got.
3. Stop requiring me that to play the goddamn wailord game, the only part of the DW that lags for me for that one pokemon.
4. Stop making it so that, after trudging through 5 tons of garbage and clouds, playing a 30 second minigame for 5 minutes and knowing this is my only hope of getting anything for the day, the pokemon turns out to be a goddamn male.
5. IF YOU EVER DO THE FIRST THREE THINGS AND THEN, AND THEN, ONCE I'M AWATING THE FOR THE RESULT, HAVE A GODDAMN ERROR AND MAKE ME LOSE THE POKEMON AGAIN, I AM TAKING DOWN YOUR SERVERS, ALONG WITH THE INTERNET AND A SIZEABLE CHUNK OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM IF NEEDS BE.

Thank-you!

It happened again.

Brb, going to teleport self into dreamworld, systematically and brutally murder every living being there, one server at a time, completely obliterate now lifeless servers, destroy all other parts of global link and then set all consuming rage on our universe.

Apologies for any inconveniance this may cause.

how can i add real life friends and forum members to my dream pals list?
Follow what it says in the ID exchange thread. If they're on the same server as you, you'll be able to become their dream pals.

Thanks for the code.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
so after not going to Global Link or DW for over a month, i saw the VICTINI C-gear and decided to visit. After downloading the Deerling summer, and VICTINI skins i put Banette to sleep.

For some Reason Fennel was teaching me about Dream World again.

Got sent everywhere but the mansion, and brought home a Female Pachirisu.

Thinking of replacing my Pokemon Black team with DW pokemon while keeping Krookodile in to help lvl them up.

Last edited:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Today, Kat tucked Litwick in the bed... (Not the same way as she does her Lucario, (check my DA, it was my old Signature, until Ellie said no.))

We encountered a Stunky in the Mansion, challenging us to Blow out Candles.. Litwick wasn't too keen until she found out that she wasn't to be snuffed out... It still didn't helped her nerves that Stunky faced away from the candles to blow them out.

EDIT: I forgot that we also saw this house with this painting, how did they get it? http://www.evernote.com/shard/s9/sh...e0fe64f5e18d/71e37eaca384925e36ec0009b581f41e

Status
Not open for further replies.