• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arande

Bleh, we can only vote once, unlike the JP poll. Ah well, if I knew that I would have voted shroomish instead of ditto. Either would be amusing.

Of course wouldn't be surprised if it's a legendary wins again :/

Last edited:

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
pretty decent DW today. first Black file gets a female gligar, & White file gets a mess of items & a female ralts. have to wait a few hours until i can get on with my 2nd Black file, hopefully that one will go well also...

Maverick Hunter

Land Powered
I'm not entirely sure how this would work or if it's feasible, but don't some Unova Pokemon, like Krokorok and Mincinno, have overworld sprites that could be used?

Yes they have, but pokémon from bulbasaur to arceus have a fixed level to appear at entralink forest. Unova Pokémon don't.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Dream world is getting boring for me.yester day i got a female pidgey and today a femal igglypuff.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
You can vote multiple times by clearing your cookies, or by using a Google Chrome incognito tab or Firefox private browsing.

Really? I didn't know this. Now I can vote for Arceus as much as I want just to spite the people who want Ditto to win.

And I'm glad that we've also gotten the Victini C-Gear skin. I think it looks amazing, and I'll probably download it tonight when I access the Global Link site.

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
My DW session today went well. I tucked in my Dragonite. The first thing I did was change my C-gear skin from the Zoroark one to the Victini one. I think the Victini one looks awesome. I was sent to all places available to me at least once. I think I was sent to the Windswept Sky twice, which is new to me as of two sessions ago. I gathered a ton of Sitrus berries. Unfortunately, none of my pals needed their berries watered. I left the DW with a female Hoothoot.

de_darkrai

Watering,Visiting,play more often.

de_darkrai

I went to dreamworld today, and I brought back a female Tentacool. I completed my goal of getting over 10,000 dream points. Now I'm working on getting the Mansion.

I brought back a female Tentacool as well just now ;)

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
Just try to water your pal's berries and befriend as many Pokemon as possible.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
I let my brother play since he likes dream world he got some items and he brought back a dw female wobbefett

de_darkrai

Hatsune Miku

i visited a manor x2 today and wasted all my water :) almost enough points for my 3rd row(350 points more :D)also found a protein today that i found weird and 2 pass orbs and my cheri berries all ripe. but no ice cream game today :( all find the pokemon and missing berry

EDIT: well that's good cause i swapped all my cheri berries today and filled some guys shelf with them. also broght back a male i think lickitung still in the forest with stantler,lotad and wobbuffet but i caught my tangela already

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've just finished my English Dream World session. I managed to access each area of the Island of Dreams today, and I befriended 14 Pokemon in total. I chose to keep a female Zubat at the Tree of Dreams, and then I returned to my Dream House to buy a new rug. I harvested all my berries after that, and I planted some Oran, Pecha, Iapapa, Figy, Lum, and Passho Berries afterwards. I watered other people's berries as well, and then I searched through people's Share Shelves but I didn't find anything rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.