• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Hmm, I wonder which one should I took, female Seel with Icicle Spear, or female Phanpy with Heavy Slam?

EDIT : picked Seel, since it turns out Phanpy's other DW move is Seed Bomb, which is better.

Hm, I found a rare candy on the rugged mountain. I also took home a female bagon with outrage...
I'm terrible at that gem game... I've not much else to say.

Grishnaar

First zone I got tonight was Rugged Mountain, ended up getting 2 berries, a repeat ball and my first encounter was a female Hippopottas (which I ended up taking).

Also, I got the notification that the new house and 3 new items were added to the Dream Catalogue but when I look through it they're not in there. Am I missing something? Are they not going to show up until tomorrow or something? Anyone else having this problem?

-Grishnaar

edit: also wanted to add that tonight right after maintenance was a God send for watering other people's gardens! Soooo many untended plants that needed some love!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I just finished my English Dream World session. I didn't get to access the Rugged Mountain area, but I did find a female Seel on the Sparkling Sea area. I had no idea that they had added new Pokemon to that area, but I'm glad that I can collect some new Water-types from there. I returned to my garden after that, and I harvested berries. I planted some Cheri Berries, and then I watered my Dream Pals' berries for them. I didn't feel like searching through Share Shelves, so I logged off early.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Also, I got the notification that the new house and 3 new items were added to the Dream Catalogue but when I look through it they're not in there. Am I missing something? Are they not going to show up until tomorrow or something? Anyone else having this problem?

they appeared on mine, which is how I knew it took 270 berries (forgot which ones) for the new Rocket House....the telescope takes 10 magost berries, as for the rug and the window, I forgot as well :p

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
Took awhile for the DW to load. So when I did get in on my black, I quickly ran throught berry watering then hit the isle...to end up at the forest.
...then the sea.
...then the sky.
...then the sea.
...then the forest.
Man, I'm getting tired of this...
...then the manor.
...then, YES! Rugged mountain and there was still pokemon.
I met a female growlithe in the forest (my first female), and I had a choice of that or a Sheer Force Makuhita with Arm Thrust, or a Tyrogue or a beldum. I decided to take the female growlithe.
In my white game I had a long wait to get to the mountains too. Forest, sea, sea, sky, etc. I had a choice of females at the tree I decided to go with a female wobbaffet from the manor.

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
Beedrill's Dream

Beedrill's Dream by Kylie123

I did make it to the new area ... once, and I only saw a male Mankey. I did get a Timer Ball and a Cornn Berry, but still. The only female Pokemon I encountered on the Island of dreams happened to be a female Droezee, so ... bonus ! I didn't get to empty my pail but I did visit all my Dream Pal's Houses.

096.png

and ...
... Also, the collecting gems game is quite hard.
+1

Dream Pts. 27620

Last edited:

geojenn03

I had okay luck today with my DW trip. Got the new area once, but nothing super exciting on the run aside from two berries. Took home a ;170; which I was happy with.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Meh, not pleased with this new place.

No Ditto, no sandshrew, no onix, no shroomish, no leppa berries and no pinch berries.

Plus, of all the new places they could add pokemon to, they add them to the sea. Not the sky.

GAAAMMMEEE FREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!

On my first run, I went to the mountain multiple times and encountered only males. Took home a koffing because they don't need breeding.

Second run is ongoing.

Edit: Only one mountain visit, took home female clamperl. Only two out of four new berries found. Not happy.

Last edited:

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I explored the new area 2 times.sadly no females for me but i brought back a female Luvdisc.

Lindis

I didn't get a single trip to rugged mountain :( I got to the spooky manor like 4-5 times, and the forest one time >_>

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Just woken up and I'm playing White DW. First go was to the forest, but second go is the Rugged Mountain. ^_^

So far I've found:
Magnetite
Bagon (female! n_n)
Numel
Mankey
Machop

Items:
Wepear berry

EDIT: 3rd go; Sky. >_> Have any new Pokemon been added to areas other than the ocean?
4th go... Sky. Yay.
5th go... Manor. Sigh...
6th go... Forest. I don't think I'll be getting the mountain again today.
7th go... Manor. I bet it'll dry up after this.
8th go... Manor. And it's dry. But I did find a reaper cloth/spell tag that I shall put on my share shelf.

Obviously I'm taking home the female Bagon. Now I'm going to look through peoples' share shelves to see if they have any new berries.

Last edited:

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
EDIT: 3rd go; Sky. >_> Have any new Pokemon been added to areas other than the ocean?
4th go... Sky. Yay.
5th go... Manor. Sigh...

According to some others who have compiled a list they have only found Seel, Shellder and Chinchou in the sea. None yet in the other areas to the best of my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.