• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake.

Had 3 trips to Rugged Mountain today. Got a Trapinch, so now I can finally get a Flygon in Black. :)

Rakurai

I've only gotten to visit the Rugged Mountain once so far, and I didn't get anything good out of it.

I really like the new game, though.

de_darkrai

Played Sableye game one on my US Dream World in Graveler's dream.

It's a hard game IMO. Hopefully could get females 2moro. Brought back Sky's Skarmory with Peck,lol Orz.

R_N

Yeesh not a single mountain or manor visit today.

And not a single female until the game started pestering me to log out. Thankfully I got to finish the game and got me a nice Female Sleep Talk Poliwag

Not that great of a visit, got a female Bellsprout. Only got to go to the mountain once.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
scores sharing time :p

My highest score so far for the Collect Gems minigame. Yes, I know, it's ridiculously low.

gems.jpg

My highest score so far for the Ice Cream Scoop minigame.

icescore.png

My highest score so far for the Sky Race minigame.

skyscore.png

waytothedawn

new DW released pokemon

so with Rugged Mountain out what all do you guys plan on getting? I've already gotten a male Burmy, and two Bagon (one for Breeding and one with Outrage). which brings up this question. Do you think that DW Salamence will be more of a choice scarf set or a D Dance set? I'm leaning towards the D Dance set.

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
I didn't get a chance to post yesterday's DW run. In my black I was sent to
the Mountains, (yay)
the Mountains, (oh, boy)
the Forest, (Hmmm)
the Manor, (Cool, still need a few from there)
the Sky (Sigh)
and the Mountains again (dry this time). I had quite the time choosing from the 13 I had befriended. I had a Tyrogue, Machop with low kick and another with Bullet Punch, Torkoal, Hippopotas, Teddiursa male with Focus Punch or female with Crunch, Phanpy, Mr. Mime, Ralts, or a female Spinda with Fake Out. I decided to take the female Teddiursa this time.
In White, I went to the Manor first,
the Forest,
the Mountains,
the Sky,
the Forest,
and the Sky which was dry. I only considered the 2 females that i had befriended. Another Abra, with no extra move, or a Chimecho with Wrap. I don't have Chimecho so it was a simple decision.
Looking forward to today's run.

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
One hour more, then I can go pokemon searching...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I just finished my English Dream World session. I gained access to the Rugged Mountain area twice, and I befriended 6 Pokemon there. I've also gotten better at the mining game. I kept a Mankey at the Tree of Dreams, and then I returned to my garden to harvest my Cornn Berries. I planted some more as well as a Wepear Berry that I found on the Rugged Mountain, and then I watered other people's berries. I found a Comet Shard as I was exploring other people's Share Shelves, and then I logged off.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I'm not in UK or Germany. I'm using an Indonesia account, in fact.

I tried NPCGEAR (which is the one for US) but it didn't work.

CRONintendoOfficial however, works.

So for some odd reason those in Asian countries must use UK password lol :p
For me is the same.first i thought maybe i have the UK version but who knows maybe its because i used vpn and connected with a uk ip.

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
Tyrogue's Dream

... winter decor promotion ...
NPWINTER all caps
Yeah, I got it too ... :D

Tyrogue's Dream by Kylie123

Tonight's Dream was not awsome, not horrible, but not awsome. I only made it to the Rugged Mountain once and only encountered 2 Pokemkon ... both Male (and not even the male only pokes). The new game is hard until you memorize the patterns to draw (you can draw them before you get to them, as soon as the pad goes blank), then it's all good. I made it to the Manor twice. I even saw a Ralts but it was male ... again (I've seen like 10 Ralts over the last month and a half ... all male). I did get a Wepear Berry
wepearberry.png
(the last of the new area berries I needed) and I got all four new berries planted (Pinap Berries
pinapberry.png
grow in one day, Cornn
cornnberry.png
and Magost
magostberry.png
Berries seem to be taking longer than that). I ended up taking home a female Pidgey (the only female I encountered in two days. Yup, I didn't even take home a Pokemon last night ...) and I didn't have one yet so ... bonus :)

016.png

Dream World games ranked favorite to least favorite :

1. Blow Out Candle ... it's just the most fun
2. Search for Pokemon ... if you do it right it usually only takes 30 sec or less
3. Scoop Ice Cream ... I'm really good at it
4. Sky Race ... it usually only takes 60 sec
5. Get Gems with Sableye ... can't really say yet, I've only played it three times
6. Play with Wailord ... meh
I only have the American version of the games, so I haven't got to play the other games

Dream Pts. 28460

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
So far today I have only been sent to the darn sky (3 times and counting...)

EDIT: Yes 2 runs to the Mountain. I befriended 7 pokemon, 3 of them female. A burmy, a skorupi and the one I took, a Bagon.
Now for my White run...

Last edited:

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Not a bad day for me:D
i got to the mountain once.at the end i brought back a female gastly for dex entery but i got so many cool berries off jp peoples share shelfs!
i found 8 berries that i didn't have.

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
Man what a disaster. After such a great trip in Black, my White was, well the opposite. I was sent to the sea, sky, sea (again), forest, sky (again), sea (WHAT!!?!), sky, forest. I give up I woke my poke and sent another back to sleep.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
scores sharing time :p

My highest score so far for the Collect Gems minigame. Yes, I know, it's ridiculously low.

gems.jpg

My highest score so far for the Ice Cream Scoop minigame.

icescore.png

My highest score so far for the Sky Race minigame.

skyscore.png

I seem to be really good at the gem collecting game; I always seem to get over 30,000 and I just got 39,300 on my last go. :p

Currently playing the DW in Black. I got the Rugged Mountain on my first go, but now I'm in the Spooky Manor. I've found a female Torkoal that I shall take home with me unless a better female shows up. And I managed to find the last new berry I needed (pinap) on one of my friends' share shelves.

Edit: Yay. 3rd run through the DW and I'm at the Mountain again. n_n

Edit: Found a female Hippopotas, which I shall probably take home, since she has the sky race game that I hate. Just got 39,800 in the gem game. ^.^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.