• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Tutorial Problem

Killarflame

Demigod of Darkness
The tutorial for my pokemon dw comes up every time I enter
It is getting really annoying and time consuming
I also have a feeling it might be messing with my dream points, or at least my ability to access different parts of dream island, as I only have access to pleasent forest but I have had numerous days where I got 500+ points (heart in the pokemons speech bubble)

Any help would be greatly apreciated

PokemonTrainerKaden

This happens to me too. I just can't figure it out. One thing that helps is if I log in, log out and then log in once again. I don't know why but it helps most of the time.

Last edited:
i think it has something to do with the internet cookies, somehow the pokemon dream world erases them and the website thinks that it's your first time playing so it goes through that stupid tutorial again. though i think theres not much you can do about it unless you have some program to stop it from erasing the internet cookies.

Killarflame

Demigod of Darkness
:/ I was told in the general thread that it was just teh cookies being erased, it really is quite annoying. I think it might also being forcing me to go only to pleasent forest.
I have 4 or 5 garden beds, and the only place I can get to in the dw is the first forest.

KYOGRE-D

I have the tutorial every time, but I can go to places such as the windswept sky and icy cave... Probably just cookies...try changing your browser's settings?