• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~pokemon Dungeon~

kyogre king

^he's my hero :)
What did you guys think of pokemon dungeon??? i thought it could use more violence like all the other cartoons

mafia

legend
i think it was a little childish

dragon_eye_2006

Hilo Thar!
Wierd Voices i liked the pokemon better when they said thier names. :/

Kinginsoar

Advanced Spriter
For all you who didn't see it, I'll tell you, it was really good. Pikachu's voice was SWEET.

For Serebii, there was Team Meanies and Team Go-Getters. Squirtle tries to use water gun, but uses bubble. I also think there will be more episodes, cuz it says "To be continued...".

Desert Flower

Sandstorm Trainer
This doesn't belong here, and there are so many others like it, but I'll post anyway.

Too many people have been putting it down. I thought it was adorable, since I'm a sucker for anything cutesy, and it and Battle Frontier were decent for PUSA's debut.

Yami ookami

I don't have it yet. I have to wait till I get paid... *Snivle*

*Lucky~Lucky*

Was it just me or did anyone else notice that at one point they called Ekans the wrong name? They said something like "Arbok! Go get those berries!" Uhhh, okay, only problem is that there was no Arbok, and Ekans dove to get the berries...Maybe he was going through a serious identity crisis or something. :p
I thought it was a little lame that the Pokemon called out their own attacks before attacking, but that's just me.

Cobalt_Latios

Someone on Youtube will be uploading this, so until then i cant really view it. Doesnt look too bad, guess they're trying to butter you up so that the actual pokemon show doesnt sound as bad, lol. The game looks better, but then again this is a show so a lot of the things are gonna be screwed up anyways!

~C_L~

TogeticTheRuler

I didnt like some voices like pichus,its suppose to be squeakier isnt it?Pikachus voice was awsome(Then its obvious Ash`s pikachu is a boy and if turned into a human,will be some teenager)

I liked how Medicham sounded,it matched her for some reason,though i didnt know what the heck Skarmory was talking about

Ho-oh Seeker

Ho-oh is the portal
Was it just me or did anyone else notice that at one point they called Ekans the wrong name? They said something like "Arbok! Go get those berries!" Uhhh, okay, only problem is that there was no Arbok, and Ekans dove to get the berries...Maybe he was going through a serious identity crisis or something. :p
I thought it was a little lame that the Pokemon called out their own attacks before attacking, but that's just me.

I noticed that too, and the strange thing is I was thinking the same thing! :eek:

I thought the special was pretty good overall, and I noticed at the end of the special it said "To Be Continued...". Could this mean there's going to be more to the Mystery Dungeon special than we thought??? 0.o

And yes, this is in the wrong section.