• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon DVD-only movie ending themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mega Champion

Sorry... don't know where else to post this...

If someone knows... then move it there for me, please.

For now, though... ahem...

Anyone know where I can "obtain" the ending themes/credit themes for the DVD-only pokemon movies? You know... like "CELE-B-R-A-T-E" from 4Ever or "We Will Meet Again" from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew? Yeah... those...

Some of them ARE pretty good you know...

Much appreciated, thanks.

Your friend, the Pokemon DVD-only ending theme lover,

The Mega Champion.

Sato

YEAH. I AM GHOS!!
Well, I'm not sure if I can upload them here myself... But if you have a DVD drive on your computer:

1. Change the sound recording settings on your computer to "What U Hear"
2. Open up a program such as Sound Recorder to record sound. (Although, if you have other audio recording programs I would reccomend them instead as Sound Recorder stops automatically after one minute)
3. Insert the disc and skip to the end credits.
4. Hit the record button.
5. Stop recording at the end of the song.
6. Save the file.

And tada! You have the song on your computer! =D

Clockwork

Hmmm...
I don't know about the Lucario movie ending, but you can find the CELE-B-R-A-T-E ending theme, as well as the rest of the Pokemon 4Ever/Pikchu's PikaBoo soundtrack here:
[Link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

The Mega Champion

Well... I don't want just those, you know, I want the ending themes/credit themes from Heroes, Wish Maker, and Destiny Deoxys as well... but thanks for that one.

The Mega Champion

^^^Cool!!!!!!!!!

But... um... how exactly do I do it? Sorry... I don't know... ^_^'

Thanks.

Sato

YEAH. I AM GHOS!!
Ok, well there should be a drop down menu in the upper right corner. Change what's in that to "What U Hear". Play the song on the DVD and hit record in Audacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.