• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Elites: Partners For Life

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
Just as a reminder, here's the plot:

Foreword: Creation Of The Elites

Lance stood in his room, awaiting the challenger that had entered this morning. He was in Johto at the moment, as he needed to be there as the Champion when the challenger made his way up to him--if he ever did. Suspecting this challenger just to be another fiery Trainer with ambitions that would never be, he decided to think about other issues on hand--like the fact that the newly discovered Darrova Region had no protectors.
He could send police officers over, but he had found no officers that wished to travel overseas. Not to mention that most all other Elite Trainers were intent on staying in the region they resided in, so no Elite 4 could be formed.
What to do...what to do... Lance often pondered about this puzzling state of affairs. He heard the automatic sliding door to his room slide open.
Amazing! The challenger has made it through! Looking up eagerly to see the Trainer, he found a young man, about 13 or 14 standing there.
"Greetings, Lance," said the young man.
"Hello. I see you've made it this far. Before we begin our battle, tell me--what is your name?"
"Dusty...Dusty Avalon. Now, shall we start?"
Lance eyed the young Trainer with approval. He had the stature, the poise of a powerful Trainer...and the determination burned in his eyes.
"Yes, we shall--GO! AERODACTYL!!" Lance leapt backwards as a red-and-white sphere rocketed from his hand. It bounced off the floor, and a red flash materialized into the gray powerhouse that was Aerodactyl.
"I have but one Pokemon to challenge you with," said Dusty.
One? thought Lance. And he's made it all this way?
"Go! Lucario!" Dusty casually dropped the PokeBall to the floor, and a black-and-blue canine Pokemon emerged from it. The Lucario stood bravely, staring into the fierce eyes of Aerodactyl.
"Close Combat!" commanded Dusty. Lucario shot forward, and his fists moved at a blurring speed. Aerodactyl was blinded by the furious onslaught, and soon fell to the ground in exhaustion.
"Wha-?" Lance looked with scared awe at his fainted Pokemon. Pointing Aerodactyl's PokeBall at it, the gray Pokemon was absorbed into it.
"Amazing..." whispered Lance. But now Lucario's defense is low. Heh...I'll hit him now!
Lance's next Pokemon was Gyrados. "Brine!" called out Lance. The screaming Gyrados unleashed a torrent of falling water from its mouth.
"Flash Cannon," Dusty calmly ordered. Lucario gazed up at the tumultous water attack falling towards him, and opened his mouth. A pulsating white orb appeared in his maw, and a brilliant beam of the same colour erupted from it. Slicing through the Brine attack, it connected with the Gyrados' head. Reeling back and causing the Brine attack to scatter everywhere, the Gyrados fell.
"Quick! Dragon Pulse!" Leaping off into the air, Lucario fired a blue shockwave from his mouth. It blasted into Gyrados, and the ground rattled.
He's down... Lance's eyes dilated with surprise.
"You are quite skilled--but you've not seen my strongest Pokemon. Come out, Dragonite!" The orange Dragon-type appeared out of the third PokeBall that Lance threw.
This will be the simplest! thought Dusty. "Lucario! Dragon Pulse again!" The blue shockwave zoomed through the air towards the hovering Dragonite.
"Outrage!" cried Lance. Dragonite's violent claws swiped out with powerful might, shattering the shockwave. Heading for Lucario, Dragonite's eyes were vicious. Three claw swipes brough Lucario down.
"You win, Lance," said Dusty.
"Yes, but you are the most skilled Trainer I've ever seen. Bringing down two of my Pokemon with nearly no effort at all."
Dusty said nothing, but Lance could tell he was enjoying the praise.
"Tell me--are there others like you?"
"I'm sorry?"
"Are there more Trainers with only one Pokemon--that have phenomenal strength?"
"Yes...I know seven more."
"Seven?!"
"Yeah. Seven."
"Where are they?"
"Well, I live in Snowpoint. They live scattered across the world I guess. Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto and Kanto."
"Can you find them for me?"
"Why?"
Lance proceeded to explain to Dusty about his dillemma with the Darrova region.
"No one is willing to travel there...are you?" asked Lance.
"I am. I don't know about the others."
"Find them and ask them, please."
"Will do."

Dusty found the others, and it turned out that all of them were excited to venture to Darrova. Thus, the Pokemon Elites were formed.

Geographic Aspects Of the Darrova Region

Cities:

The Darrova Region doesn't have a lot of cities, but here's a list of the cities and the important aspects of each one.

Grandglobe City - This is the biggest city in all of Darrova. It was built around the Glint Tech Headquarters that was constructed there.

Silcoast City - This is a booming port town where trade with the island cities and other regions bases itself. It has the prettiest beach in Darrova.

Stargaze City - This is a major astrological capital in Darrova. It has a wonderful planetarium and the famous telescope Stargaze 1.

Calmdwell Town - Calmdwell Town is where Professor Redwood lives. He studies Pokemon and their migrating habits. He does this because the Pokemon that inhabit Darrova are from the other regions.

Ebonfalls City - This is a peaceful market town. The Pokemon Elites have their headquarters here. It's the ideal spot, as no one would expect such a prestigous alliance to have an HQ in a market town like Ebonfalls.

Solterra City - This town faces Hoenn and has a magnificent watch tower that allows you to view the eastern edge of Hoenn, like Mossdeep, Evergrande and Sootopolis.

Darrova Region, Ebonfalls City, 0400 Hours

Dusty sat on the edge of the Great Ebonfalls Plateau, letting his legs hang off the edge. Lucario stood in the center of the plateau, surveying the skies. Dusty looked downward and saw that Ebonfalls, even at 4:00 AM, was busy as ever. Markets still got decent bussiness.
Everything's calm. Dusty relaxed and laid back, closing his eyes. He hated being deprived of sleep, but he had promised himself he would get up at 4:00 AM every other day and survey the city from the Plateau. He yawned, and was about to roll over and try to go to sleep when an ear-splitting scream could be heard from above. Sitting up suddenly and staring into the sky, he saw the blue-and-white figure of Latios zooming by, causing Dusty's clothes to ripple. A chasing Pokemon followed. Dusty couldn't make out the features of the second Pokemon.
"Lucario! Light it up! Flash Cannon!"
"Right!" said Lucario before launching a white beam towards the second Pokemon. Dusty could see a snake-like body, yellow pupils and black scales.

It halted, giving Latios enough time to speed up and escape. The pursuer turned and flew in the direction of Hoenn.
"Whoah..." murmured Dusty.
"Where did THAT come from?" Lucario said.
"I dunno. We should call Steven. He's the Champion Of Hoenn," suggested Dusty.
"Good idea."

Pokemon Elites Headquarters, Ebonfalls City, 0430 Hours
None of the other Elites were there at the time, and Dusty picked up the receiver on the phone. Soon Steven's face appeared on the screen of the green box the receiver was attached to.
"Hello, Dusty. What seems to be the problem?"
"Well, I just sighted Latios, and it was being chased. I helped Latios get away, and the chasing Pokemon headed towards Hoenn. It was like a snake, but with yellow pupils and black scales."
"What? Well, I'll get my Pokemon to the top of the Elite 4 Building to search and get the other Elite 4's to search."
"OK."

Next Day, Ebonfalls City, 0900 Hours

Dusty, relishing in the fact that he could sleep in that morning, was awakened by a phone call. Groggily picking up the receiver, he said, "Hello?"
"It's Steven, Dusty."
Dusty straightened. Steven's tone was urgent. "What is it?"
"Well, I know what the pursuing Pokemon is."
"Who is it?"
"Rayquaza. Shiny Rayquaza. Rayquaza is usually green, right? Well, Shiny Rayquaza is black. Shiny Pokemon are oddly-colored, stronger forms of Pokemon. But this Shiny Pokemon wasn't always Shiny. I sighted the Shiny Rayquaza earlier this morning, and when I got a data scan on it, I found it has a DNA structure different than that of a real Rayquaza. Normally, Shiny Pokemon have a similar DNA structure than the normal form of them. That means someone cloned the Rayquaza that we know and mutated it into a Shiny."
"And they control the Shiny?"
"Yes."
"They're probably trying to catch Legendaries with it."
"Yeah."
"OK. I'll contact the other Elites immediately."

IC:

Dusty took out a blue module with a Pokeball symbol on it out from his pocket, and pressed the symbol. A green light blinked in the center of the symbol.
Across the world, similar modules blinked green and the voice recording played, "Come to Darrova! I need help!"

Lucario turned to Dusty. "Our biggest mission is yet to begin."

Dusty looked at Lucario, his eyes showing a little fear, "Yeah. I know. You think we can handle it?"

"We can handle anything! We're Pokemon Elites!" crowed Lucario.

"Yeah! That's right! POKEMON ELITES!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
"Come to Darrova! I need help!" Dusty's voice pleaded out of the module in Andrew's hand. Frowning, he glanced up at Scizor, who stood over him watchfully.

Not exactly forthcoming in details, is he? the armoured mantis commented dryly, Andrew understanding his words from their years together. The young trainer nodded in agreement.

"The Darrova Region...not one I'm particularly familiar with," he said, opening a map and studying it carefully, "It's not on any of the maps - not as a named region, anyway."

If Dusty feels the need to call us in, then it must be serious Scizor said calmly, gazing thoughtfully at the device which Dusty had given Andrew. Standing, Andrew pocketed the device and glanced skyward.

"In any case, if the Elites are called forth, then we shall answer that call," he said, striding away with Scizor at his side, "Let's get started."

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
Dusty pressed a key on a black keyboard and a map of the world appeared, a holographic rectangle. Who's moving... The young captain spied a red dot flashing on the map.
"Andrew! Yes! The Elites have received my message."

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
"Come to Darrova! I need help!" Dusty's voice pleaded out of the module in Amico's hand. He then began to look concerned.

"Non suona bene (That doesn't sound good)." Amalfi worriedly said. This did notmake Amico feel any better about the message.

"Something wrong?" asked Jasmine.

"Yes, but I'm not sure what... I'm sorry but I have to go to the Darrova." said Amico.

"Can I come?" asked Jasmine.

"Let me ask Dusty." he then turned on the module, "I have a friend who would like to come, she's a gym leader, can she." he said.

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
June held her Pokenav tightly, one new message. She held it to her ear to receive the voice call. She grinned as she looked at her Flygon.

"Looks like a new mission for us, you ready Ven?" June asked. Ven shook his head, they just finished a Ranger mission, and now their first Elite mission was at hand. The Flygon sighed and nodded a yes... he wouldn't want to disappoint his partner. June smiled. "Alright, we'll be one of the first in Darrova... where will we meet??" June stared at the screen... "Locating..." June read on it. Soon the Pokenav had two big words on it. UNKOWN LOCATION. "Totally new eh? Things are getting interesting..."

Last edited:

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Standing upon the deck of the ferry which would take him to the Darrova Region, Andrew gazed out at the open sea before him, Scyther crouching on the railing.

I have a bad feeling about this he said dryly. Andrew nodded.

"Me too. Like you said, if the Elites are being called in, it must be something big." He was broken out of his quiet reverie by an announcement from the docks.

"Lilycove Ferry, now leaving for Solterra City!" the harbour master announced as the ferry slipped out of the docks. Leaning against the railings, Andrew gazed onwards to his new adventure.

Psychic

Really and truly
Lucario, as the GM of this RPG you should be setting the example for post length, and five sentences is hardly acceptable for a post. Also, your first post does not need to contain the entire plot- just link to the original thread for reference.

In any case, everyone should please try to make their posts a tad bit longer. And please ignore ME2 unless he gets accepted into the RPG.

~Psychic

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
(occ: Psychic I will do my best to lengthen my posts; but I cannot make any 100% guerentees...)

Amico and Jasmine were flying on her Skarmory to the headquarters in Ebonfalls City. They were flying over Mossdeep city when Amico spotted something.

"Hey Jasmine can we land here for a bit?" ased Amico. Jasmine nodded. When they got off he saw a pokemon who he easily recognised.

""Hey Suicune!" Amico yelled as he ran towards his friend.

"Hey wait up!" Jasmine said as she ran after him.

"Hello Amico, what brings you to Hoenn?" asked Suicune.

"I'm on my way to Ebonfalls City in the Darrova Region. What about you, I didn't expect to see you here." said Amico.

"I'm just traveling around all the regions, seeing all there is to see." Suicune replied with an excited tone. Jasmine finally caught up with Amico.

"Hey Amico, how do you know Suicune?" asked Jasmine.

Suicune and Amico merely looked at each other, "Long story." they both said.

"Sorry, but we have to get to Darrova. Maybe you could head there next. We'll be in Ebonfalls City if you want to meet up." said Jasmine.

"I'll see you around then." said Suicune. After that Amico and Jasmine continued on their way to the Pokemon Elites headquarters.

Emergency BuTcH

Team Rocketron! D8<
OCC: I don't know if I can say the "D" word here, so I censored just in case I can't.

And also, listen to Psychic. If you don't do things her way, she may do something bad (or someone else), like her character Scyclaw recently leaving her team behind in another RPG. XD

PS: I'm not mad, Psychic. You're just following your character.
---------
Natt and Samson stood on the Lilycove shore, facing the east, where the Evergrande lays along with the Pokemon League it holds.

"Champion Steven," Natt said. "Brace yourself! I'M FINA-"

A beeping in his right pocket interrupted what Natt was about to say. He pulled out a yellow device, a Pokenav that he picked up after he became an Elite. A voice recording played, "Come to Darrova! I need help!"

Natt paused for a few seconds. He then moaned, "AH! DA** IT! Wait...No da** it! We have a mission...in Darrova!"

Natt repeatedly threw his fist a few times to the sky. "YEAH! YEAH! YEAAAH!! Alright, Samson, change of plans! This mission on an unknown land could be even more rewarding than even some Hall of Fame. So let's just screw the whole Steven thing for now."

When Natt was about to hop on Samson, he thought about something.

"Hey, what about that Andrew guy? I saw him a minute ago here. Maybe he needs a ride, too. Can't let an Elite behind. Dusty will have my head! Okay, Samson, let's find Andrew first."

"Lilycove Ferry, now leaving for Solterra City!" Natt and Samson heard from a cruise ship behind them.

"Solterra City?" Natt said. "That's in Darrova. Andrew must be in there. Hey, Samson, great news. You don't need to fly all the way there. We can just take the ship."

Natt smiled and hopped on Samson's back. Samson then jumped up and beat his wings. He flew to the ship heading for Darrova.

He then looked down to see a boy and his Scyther on the dock. The only person with a Scyther heading to Darrova Natt knew was Andrew.

After Samson landed on the dock, Natt jumped off and faced Andrew.

"Greetings, Elite Andrew and Scyther." Natt said as he waved at them.

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
One of the others is here Scizor said, stiffening slightly. Straining his ears, Andrew glanced around to try and see the newcomer. Guessing that Scizor's improved senses were picking up something he could not, he turned back to his partner.

"All right, then, show-off," he conceded, "Who is it?" Scizor cocked his head for a moment to listen before replying.

I cannot say for sure, but they ride a Skarmory he said, gesturing back to the docks with a claw.

"Natt, then," Andrew muttered. He had always...been more tolerant of Natt over the others, mostly because Natt was vaguely closer to his own age, rather than the gaggle of kids who he was usually forced to deal with - and soon would be again. Even as he had the thought, he saw Natt and his Skarmory swoop down over them and land on the deck.

"Greetings, Elite Andrew and Scyther." Natt said as he waved at them. Andrew couldn't help but let his eyebrow at the enthusiastic greeting. So much for maturity.

"Greetings, "Elite Natt"," he replied, his words dripping with sarcasm, "For the record, this is a Scizor, not a Scyther - that's Scizor; see the red armour?"

As Natt floundered for something to say, Scizor suddenly span on the spot.

Up there! he warned. Glancing up, Andrew saw a small red-and-white pokemon - Latias - fleeing from-

"It can't be," he breathed in horror. A huge Black Rayquaza was high in the sky above him, pursuing the smaller Legendary pokemon.

"Scizor!" he called. Scizor nodded.

Already gone! he replied as he leapt from the deck, soaring towards the pair. Seeing him coming, the Rayquaza unleashed a huge Hyper Beam at the mantis pokemon, who countered with his own. The two attacks collided, creating a huge explosion in the sky. When the smoke faded, both Rayquaza and Latias were gone. Andrew gulped whilst turned away so that Natt couldn't see him.

"I think we have a problem."

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
As they were flying they spotted a ship with what appeared to be a Scizor, a Skarmory, and two trainers onboard.

"Jasmine, I think we should just take the ferry from this point on." said Amico.

"You really think so?" Jasmine asked with a slightly skeptical tone. Amico nodded. "Alright, If you think so. Skarmory can you try to land on that boat." she said as she pointed to the ferry.

After they landed Amico decided to find the two trainers he saw earlier.

"So, why exactly did we land on this ferry?" asked a slightly confused Jasmine.

"I thought I saw a couple of the other Elites." replied Amico.

"Chi stettero (Who were they)?" Amalfi asked curiously.

"I think it might have been-" Amico began when he saw Natt and Andrew, "Hey Natt, Andrew! How are you guys? Oh, I almost forgot; this is Jasmine, my good friend and Olivine's Gym leader." he said.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
“Ven, use Fly.” June commanded. Ven obediently lay down his wings and waited for his trainer to get on. “We’re heading back to Darrova!” June shouted, she paused and murmured to herself, “Where IS Darrova?” she scratched her head… Ven just stared at the ocean… and then looked at his trainer, it was probably asking what was wrong in Pokemon language. “Hmm…. Maybe we should head for HQ first.” Ven nodded and started flapping, June held on tight, and Ven flew off to where the Rangers go for information and missions. They’re sure to know about Darrova somehow…

At Ranger HQ…… where June formerly was working…

“Hey Sel!” June called to her friend, another Pokemon Ranger specializing in water types.

“Hiya, done with your mission already?” Sel replied.

“Yep… where’re R and R?” June asked.

“Somewhere not here.” Sel shrugged.

“Oh well, back to business. Do you know where I can get info about regions?” June asked.

“Not a clue… better check out the database. Not that many people using it today.” Sel suggested.

“Alright…” June sighed and walked over to a certain room…

Pokemon Ranger Database…

“Hmm…” She looked around, true enough, not as much people as there usually were, but there were still some people that’s for sure. June sat down on a chair and started typing away on the computer. She typed ‘Darrova’… results…
-What is Darrova?
-What Pokemon are in Darrova?
-Darrova’s current peace rate.
-How to get to Darrova…

June hastily clicked on the fourth choice…

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Snapped out of his thoughts, Andrew turned to see Amico, another of the older Elites approaching with his Italian Corsola. Behind him stood the Gym Leader of Olivine City, Jasmine.

"How are we?" he repeated, pretending to think, "Apart from the fact that there's a BLACK RAYQUAZA flying around and chasing down Legendaries, we're just fine!"

Scizor returned at that moment, bruised and battered from the feedback of the explosion.

I'd rather not have to do that again he said quietly, Andrew barely noticing that he was shaking, That...power...was incredible.

"We'll deal with it," Andrew promised, holding out Scizor's Pokeball, "Take a rest for now, and we'll start training once we reach the Darrova region." Scizor nodded in thanks, disappearing within the ball.

"I'll be in my cabin, if anyone's looking for me," Andrew added as he turned away, "Why don't you do the same?"

He turned back, a glint in his eye.

"Because you lot don't have cabins, and by extension tickets. You've stowed away - if I were you, I'd keep a low profile."

Stalking away, he left the other Elites to their social bonding.

Sarcastrophe

-enter words here-
As soon as she got back home from the Eterna Gym, Sam's mother told her "Your friend Dusty has tried to ring you on the Pokenav your father gave you while you were out."

"Dusty?" Sam said, "Must be important. Did he tell you anything?"

"Only that you need to catch the next available ship to some place called Darrova, wherever that is. There is a ship leaving Canalave City for Ebonfalls City, which is where he said you need to meet him."

"Hmm, Darrova, I've never heard of it. I'd better go, it must be important. Come on, Leafeon!"

"Sam, don't forget your Pokenav. You'll need it once you get to Darrova. And you might want to take other Pokemon with you."

Sam laughed, then said "That was actually very funny! You know I only need to take Leafeon!"

Sam headed to Canalave City and caught the ship to Ebonfalls City.

On the ship

"Aah, it feels good to be on the dock, with the wind blowing through my hair." Sam said, enjoying the view, "I almost forgot what this felt like, since I normally travel by foot. I'll call Dusty to ask him what to do once I arrive at Ebonfalls City"

Leafeon just looked up at her, happy to be travelling.

(OOC: Sorry it isn't very long, but I need to go now.)

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
"Because you lot don't have cabins, and by extension tickets. You've stowed away - if I were you, I'd keep a low profile." said Andrew. He then walked away.

"Not exactly. Amico and I both have one-year passes for the ferries, and a reserved cabin with them; and I had requested permission to land from the captain." said Jasmine. Amico was in shock from hearing about the legendaries. Jamine decided she and Amico should go to their cabin to relax.

"A Black Rayquaza, chasing legendaries..." said a dazed Amico.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Suicune will be fine." reassured Jasmine.

"You're probably right, Suicune can take care of herself." said Amico.

"Well, I thnk we should get some rest. We still have a few days untill we get to Solterra City." said Amalfi.

"She's right we should get some sleep, it has been a long day." agreed Jasmine. Amico nodded in agreement.

Last edited:

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
OOC: Hey, Guys! Looks like things are cooking! I've finally reached New York so I'll be able to post more quickly!

Psychic - OK. I'll get the posts longer. Thanks.

IC:

Dusty picked up his PokeNav, and saw a message from Amico. He wanted to bring a Gym Leader with him...
"Sure," Dusty replied to the message.

Next Day

Dusty paced the Elites HQ.
"Lucario, do you think the others can find Darrova? I'm pretty sure they'd have trouble."
"Well, there was a ferry that left Lilycove to Solterra."
"Solterra? Oh...then what am I doing in Ebonfalls?? I gotta get going!"
"Dusty--wait. What if others who have Flying Pokemon arrive at the HQ while you're in Solterra?" pointed out Lucario.
"You're right. Well...I shouldn't run into any trouble traveling there, so you can hang out here for Ebonfalls arrivals, and I'll head to Solterra!"
"Not a good idea, once again. You honestly think that it'll be completely safe to Solterra?"
"No, I guess not. I'll just dispatch another message! Where's that PokeNav?"

Dusty found the orange device and opened it up. Selecting the "Mach Call" feature on the glowing screen, he placed the module to his ear and began to speak.
"This is just a reminder--the HQ is in Ebonfalls...so all Solterra arrivals, you should travel to Ebonfalls. I think there's a train."

"There! That should do it!" beamed Dusty, very pleased with himself.
"If it's that easy, then why didn't you do it earlier?" Lucario growled, annoyed with his Trainer's incompetence.
"I'm not good under pressure, OK? And I'm just a little scared of a MONSTROUS SHINY RAYQUAZA."

Lucario quickly hushed up and went to brood on the subject in the center of the HQ. Dusty sighed and sat down in his executive leather chair, in front of a large computer.
Let's see...I want to check up on the Elites. Eight images appeared on the screen. Clicking the X on the box with his picture and Lucario's on it, he began to mull over the other images. A powerful looking Trainer came first. A sword was strapped to his back.
"Alex, eh?" mumbled Dusty, scrolling down to see the mighty red Scizor owned by Alex.
"Nice..."
Next came Sam and her Leafeon. The girl pictured had a scar on her left arm. Absently touching his cheek, Dusty X'ed out that box, too.
"Tyler...and Roserade. Interesting pick..." Dusty closed this box as well, and was confronted by the image of Natt.
"Hahaha...almost to the Champion, eh? Skarmory vs. Steven. Woulda been a tough match!"
A girl appeared on the screen next. "Only two girls?"
Flygon was her partner.
Finally, Amico and Corsola. "The Italia Region? That's new to me."

We got a good lineup here. That Rayquaza's goin' down!

Last edited:

Emergency BuTcH

Team Rocketron! D8<
OCC: Squirtleking, you did say Scyther instead of Scizor one time. I got confused. I could've sworn you chose Scizor. I was right, but I went by the wrong guy. Oh well, let's just play along with it, eh?

Anyways, prepare for a long post!
---------
When Natt was about apologize for mixing the words Scyther and Scizor up, a black Rayquaza appeared.

"HOLY CRAP!" Natt shouted. "What is that?"

Then then saw a smaller red bird Pokemon, a Latias, being chased by the tremendous beast.

"I know one thing," Natt continued. "That black creature isn't a good guy. Samson, help out the *ahem* Scizor!"

Samson took off to chase the Rayquaza behind Andrew's Scizor. Then the Rayquaza noticed the Scizor chasing him and turned back and saw the duo chasing it.

When Rayquaza was about to fire a Hyper Beam, Samson moved to the right to try and avoid the attack and counter it. But the force of the explosion forced the Skarmory back to the dock, followed by smoke that covered the most of it.

When the smoke cleared, Natt and his fallen Skarmory were alone on the dock. Natt looked around to see if anyone was around

"Samson!" Natt said as spotted the wounded Skarmory. When he ran up to Samson, he got up with a little trouble.
"Ah, man," Natt said while he pulled out a Pokeball. "That black dragon's gone, but I'm really glad to see you still in one piece." Natt chuckled and then continued. "Ah, I'll worry about it for now. You just rest until we know more about this mission that may have something to do with the black dragon."

He pulled out a Pokeball from the right side of his hakama. He then pointed it at Samson, shooting a red laser that pulled him back into the ball. He then stood up and said, "Da** it, Master Dusty. At least-huh?"

Natt looked up and saw another Skarmory with two people on it coming up from above and landed somewhere on the dock. He ran to the place where they landed and was surprised to see Andrew and two other people, another of his Elite partners named Amico and a brunette in a white sleeveless dress and an unusual hairstyle.

"Hey Natt, Andrew!" Amico said. "How are you guys? Oh, I almost forgot; this is Jasmine, my good friend and Olivine's Gym leader." he said.

"Olivine?" Natt said softly, confused. "Wha-"

Then he was interrupted by Andrew, who said, "How are we?" he repeated, pretending to think, "Apart from the fact that there's a BLACK RAYQUAZA flying around and chasing down Legendaries, we're just fine!"
------------
Cut to Andrew's last saying by Squirtleking.
------------
Andrew was walking back to his cabin. Then he looked and said, "Because you lot don't have cabins, and by extension tickets. You've stowed away - if I were you, I'd keep a low profile." Andrew then walked away.

"Not exactly," Jasmine said. "Amico and I both have one-year passes, and a reserved cabin with them; and I had requested permission to land from the captain." said Jasmine.

"Well," Natt said, continuing the conversation. "I'm a Darrovan Elite. I think an ID is good enough for an Elite to go to his own country...I hope."
------------
Cut to Jasmine's last saying by Manaphy Mare.
------------
"She's right we should get some sleep, it has been a long day." Jasmine said. Amico nodded in agreement.

"Yeah," Natt said, agreeing. "It is starting to get late. Nice seeing you two."

Natt smiled and waved to them. He then turned back and head to the captain to see if he could have a room.

Later that night, in his cabin, while Natt was on top of the blankets on his bed in nothing but his white jean shorts, he was thinking about something.

"That Jasmine girl," Natt said to himself. "There's something about her that's giving me this feeling. A feeling I never felt before. So warm. And it sure is keeping me up."

In the middle of the morning, Natt woke up rudely by a beeping Pokenav.

"What the!" Natt shouted the very second he woke up. He pulled his Pokenav out of his left pocket and answered the call, only getting another voice message with Dusty.

"This is just a reminder--the HQ is in Ebonfalls...so all Solterra arrivals, you should travel to Ebonfalls. I think there's a train."

Natt left his cabin and walked towards the deck, thinking to himself, Hmm...this could be a good chance to introduce myself to this Jasmine for real."

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Jasmine woke up early the next morning and was about to leave their cabbin when she heard Amalfi whisper, "Awake already?"

"I've been that way for about an hour, I thought I'd do some training for the upcoming contest." she replied.

"Contests? Wait you're a coordinator? I thought tou were a gym leader." Amalfi said.

"I'm still a gym leader, but I took a break and decided to work on contests."

"Ok, have fun then." Jasmine nodded then went out the door.

She eventually found a nice, open spot to send out her newest pokemon.

"It's your time to shine Registeel!" she said. After this the Iron pokemon appeared from within its pokeball.

"Use superpower then hit it with brick break." she commanded. Registeel fired a sphere of energy into the air with superpower then it leapt into the air and struck the sphere with a brick break. This caused the sphere to shatter, proucing a shower that glittered in the sunlight, and produce a sounded like the ringing of church bells.

Jasmine then felt she was being watched. She turned around and yelled,
"Show your self!"

Benandcheese

Mastermind
"Come to Darrova! I need help!" Came Dusty's voice from the Poketch on Tyler's arm. Tyler was on the beach, he came there to be alone after his outburst in the Sunyshore Gym.

"Why should I go, I don't need to help someone who hasn't helped me!" he said to Roserade, "I don't need him."

Roserade looked at him for a moment. He then patted Tyler's arm, "Roserade, Rose." He said, saying in his language that he thinks it may be important, and it may be dangerous to everyone if he doesn't help.

"Roserade, you know I trust you." he looked tenderly at the Pokemon, a look he gave no one else. "If you think I should go, then I will." Then he turned to Roserade and stood up, "It had better be worth it." He snapped at Roserade.
Then the two got up and went to Canalave City, to take a boat to Ebonfalls City, where his adventure as a Darrova Elite would soon begin.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the boat Tyler checked in and got to his room. He then got Roserade into his Pokeball and fell onto his bed, tired from the trip to Canalave City. "I'll tell Dusty I'm coming." he told himself, sending Dusty a message with his Poketch.
"I'm on my way to Ebonfalls City, I will make my way from the dock to the headquarters when I arrive."

Then Tyler plopped into bed and slept, he had a long day tomorrow.