• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Elites: Partners For Life

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
Magmortar sprang from the PokeBall.

"Magmortar, Flamethrower on Abomasnow! Electivire, Psychic on Houndoom!" A multi-coloured burst of light blasted into Houndoom, and caused a huge explosion of smoke. More smoke was added as a bright stream of fire collided with Abomasnow and caused it to be thrown into a building. It fell to the ground, unconscious.

Ruki withdrew Abomasnow. "Humph...GO, Venasaur!"

The PokeBall soared through the air and opened up to reveal the green dinosaur.

The smoke cleared from Electivire's attack, and Houndoom was charging toward the Electric-type.

"Electivire, use Thunder!"

A huge force of electricity slammed into Houndoom, and it wimpered.

"Follow up with Thunderpunch, and Magmortar, use Flamethrower on Venasaur!"

"Venasaur, counter with Frenzy Plant. Houndoom, use Flame Wheel!"

Houndoom was too late. Electivire's punch electrocuted it and threw it off its feet. Landing on the ground, he stood up. Fire erupted around his body, and he charged towards Electivire.

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Dorian let out an irritated groan. Great. Perfect. Absolutely dandy. An elite, a female one, was now attacking the Dialga who had started to retaliate. Why didn't these kids understand that it's be better if they had as little legendaries as possible sitting out of this?

"Oh dear..." Dorian said, with no emotion at all as she saw the female elite fall off her Pokemon. "She is falling..."
But Dorian made no effort to move and help the falling girl. It wasn't really her problem. And wouldn't the girl prefer it if a boy caught her? Or maybe even if her Pokemon caught her?

"I'll take the Venasaur," Dorian said with a bit of a sigh. She had, all of a sudden, taken this whole everyone vs Ruki alot more lightly. She made a lazy point at the gigantic plant Pokemon and commanded hre Gardevoir,
"Use Hypnosis on it; it's not looking at you so it should work."

Just as Dorian had guessed, the Venasaur wasn't looking and the Hypnosis that Gardevoir had used sent it straight to sleep.
"And now you use Dream Eater," Dorian added. Even though the Gardevoir knew this already, she still had obediantly waited for the command.

"You need any help, Dusty?" Dorian asked the elite who was in battle with Ruki. What? She had to be nice and ask.

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting. I tried, but the forums were lagging...DARN them!

"You need any help, Dusty?" came Dorian's voice.

"Sure, why not--LUCARIO! SAVE JUNE!" He had spied the falling Elite. Lucario used ExtremeSpeed and rocketed over the heads of the two Trainers and stopped directly below June. She fell right into his arms.

"Heh. I can take both Dorian and you, little Elite! Normally I would've waited, but I'll bring out my trump right now! GO, RAIKOU!"

The words sank in and Dusty felt his knees wobble.

The magnificent Legendary Dog stood before him. But it was a Shiny!

"You cloned this from Dorian's lab as well!"

"Good, you noticed. RAIKOU, THUNDER."

With a defeaning roar, a blast of electricity emanated from the beast's body. Magmortar was the first to be hit. A tremendous explosion and a burst of smoke cloaked it as the electricity rammed into the ground. Then Electivire gave way, thrown backward and landing on the ground a little bit behind Dusty.

"You did well, now return! Go, Garchomp! Lucario, stay back. You could get seriously hurt."

The Land Shark looked just the slightest bit intimidated by the large Legend in front of him.

"Use Earthquake!"

A tumultous amount of explosions ripped through the ground, and rock and ash sputtered around in random directions. Dirt was torn from the earth, and Raikou winced. The ground shook violently, but when it was over, the Legend was still there, unfazed.

"Quick, use Stone Edge!" The Land Shark jumped forward, but Ruki's next order came.

"Raikou, Thunder Fang!"

The Legend's fangs came down on the unprotected Garchomp, and a burst of yellow threw Garchomp onto the ground, unconscious.

"Lucario, you won't fight. I surrender. Dorian, you can beat him...I know you will!"

Benandcheese

Mastermind
Tyler was happy to get a mission. He was off immediately, Dorian had turned to fight Ruki. Where would he have Dailga's Pokeball? Tyler wondered looking around, hoping to spot an important Pokeball. There seemed to be none on Ruki's person, It must be on the Airship, Tyler thought looking at the giant ship, when he found the entrance he also found,Crud! Dialga! He realized How am I gonna get past that! Dialga turned, it saw Tyler. Tyler saw June falling Wow....Well not gonna end up like tha- Tyler was stopped by an explosion right next to him, he was flung backwards. Then he saw it. A glint of red showed him that the Pokeball was right under Dialga, The hardest place to get to. he thought and sighed.

"Go Roserade!" Tyler ordered sending out his Pokemon. "Distract Dialga."

Roserade bounced into action, Dialga noticed the movement and launched a Roar of Time that missed Roserade by inches, but a Draco Meteor came seconds later and shot Roserade back. Roserade hit the ground and shot back up, lauching a Grass Knot, he hit Dialga square in the face, then Roserade hit him with Solarbeam, Dialga was hit again and looked away, his eyes were probably dazzled by the solar light.

Tyler was sneaking near Dialga while Roserade was fighting, the Pokeball was inches away from him. Tyler got on the ground, Dialga's attention was still on Roserade. Tyler streached, he could not touch Dialga or he'd be toast. His hand was millimeters from the ball..... just a little more.

Yes! Tyler thought as his hand closed around the ball. He got up, looked to Roserade, who looked back, but something was wrong, he looked frightened. Tyler was alarmed automatically. It was a split second in which Roserade leaped to protect him and a Roar of Time landed right behind him, he flew forward with Roserade, he was knocked out and the Pokeball rolled in front of him, he was near Dusty, Ruki, and Dorian. Now he would have to rely on them to find the Pokeball he had just retrieved.

Last edited:

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
OOC: Sorry that this one's short...got things to do.

IC:

A red PokeBall dropped at Dusty's feet. He picked it up curiously. Pressing the button, a red beam connected with Dialga and it was sucked in.

"Dialga's PokeBa--AAAAAHHHHH!!!" On Ruki's order, Raikou had used Thunder on Dusty.

Pain clouded his vision as he laid writhing on the ground. He saw a blur of blue that was obviously Lucario and then a bright white beam...explosions...

Somewhere along the way the PokeBall slipped from his limp hand.

"Dorian...you can do the honors..." He fainted, and Lucario shielded him as he unleashed a massive Aura Sphere.

Benandcheese

Mastermind
Tyler was waking, it seemed that Dusty had fainted, the Pokeball at his side. He had apparently sucked Dialga into the Pokeball, Good. Tyler thought warily, his left eye clouded by something red, he felt the skin under his eye, it was cut moderately deeply from hitting the ground.

Roserade was stirring next to him, when he was on his feet something very miraculous happend. Roserade used a very powerful Giga Drain on itself, but, instead of the balls of siphoned energy going to Roserade, they went into Tyler. Roserade colapsed again, fainted.

Tyler recalled his friend. He found that his left eye wasn't clouded anymore and the cut had been mended into a thin, long, straight scar. He then turned to Ruki, who looked slightly frightened that Dialga wasn't his anymore. Tyler picked up Dialga's Pokeball and shouted to Ruki, "Roserade may be down, but he went down valiantly to get us this Pokeball. Now we will avenge him."

OOC: If Dorian is supposed to use Dialga, then she should stop me now.

Benandcheese

Mastermind
OOC: I'm just gonna use Dialga since no one has posted..... I hope it's ok if I bunny Ruki.

Tyler opened the Pokeball while Ruki stared terrified. He smirked at Ruki.

Suprisingly Ruki smirked back, he left out his Raikou and Venasaur and said, "You fool, Dailga will never listen to you. You'll be unconcious like your friend soon little Elite. Followed by Dorian." He added menacingly. "Now surrender."

"I will never surrender to you, my friends need me." Tyler said almost instantly. "Now Dialga, Roar of Time!"

Dialga reared its huge head, and let loose a blast of energy straight at Ruki.

Tyler sheilded his eyes at the resulting light and explosion, Tyler opened his eyes to see that the attack was being held off by a Thunder attack from Raikou. Tyler turned and lept just in time to avoid a Vine Whip from Venasaur.

"Dailga! I control you!" Ruki shouted as Dialga and Raikou struggled to outdo the other. "This boy is weak!"

An explosion shook the Earth, Dialga had been hit and it landed on Venasaur, Dialga looked stifled. It shook violently and launched Draco Meteors everywhere.

Tyler was right in ones path and seemed frozen to the ground. Someone help me. he thought.

OOC: Sorry for it being short, its late.

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
OOC: Yeah, I guess school is stopping everyone from posting.

BIC:

Dusty managed to awaken and then his pupils grew huge. Bolts of white, flaming energy were soaring down onto Ebonfalls. Massive explosions roared throughout the city...and Tyler was right in the middle of the barrage!
"Lucario...help Tyler!" cried Dusty, noticing the absence of Roserade. And then he saw the Dialga, right on top of Venasaur, fidgeting and sending the destructive Draco Meteors all around.
Where's Dorian!? he thought. He couldn't see her through the plumes of smoke.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
OOC: Before this thing dies, I'm posting!

BIC:
June sat there just watching the battle commence. The fall really took the fighting spirit out of her. Ven was flying away from the Aura Spheres that have been used by the enemy, and they were gaining fast.

"Ven?" June mumbled and stood up. The Flygon roared and tried to fight back whatever other Pokemon were there.

"June you ok?" Sel asked as she rushed over to me. Behind her were my other best friends, Ray and Rach.

"Uh--I'm fine..." June stammered.

"Apparently your Flygon's not!" Ray said. "Look!" He pointed at the quickly falling Ven. "He got hit! Come on Altaria, slow down his fall!" Ray said as he let out an unusually larger-than-normal Altaria. He quickly rode it and flew to Ven's direction.