• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Elites: Partners For Life

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Teleporting back to Ebonfalls with his new "apprentice", Darkrai gazed down upon the scattered Elites once more. He was about to attack when he heard a voice at the back of his mind.

"Get...out..."

What?

"Get out of my head!"

His strength returned, his host was actually regaining control! Despite his surprise, Darkrai did not show it.

But of course...partner. After all, I have Jasmine now, don't I?

Releasing Andrew from his power, he fully possessed Jasmine and soared to attack. Left hanging in midair, Andrew fell...

OOC: Okay, until further notice, Andrew's unconscious, and everyone else can bunn Jasmine/Darkrai, so long as you don't deck her/him too easily :)

Emergency BuTcH

Team Rocketron! D8<
OCC: For the future, Manaphy Mare, don't make your character a Gary-Stu. One Legendary friend is good. Having the Legendary Psychics and (Blue Milotic) Dialga and Palkia into this current situation doesn't make sense, according to what I read about Sinnoh.

I apologize for this, but I don't want to see this RPG turned into a wreck as much as Lucario. :<

I'm back, finally. So this happened before Squirtleking's post, because my modem box was malfunctioning for some reason.
--------
BIC: "It's quiet," Natt said to Samson a minute after waking up during the night. "I think it's clear."

Natt stood up and walked the same path as he did when escaping one of "Andrew"'s blue spheres. As he walked the path, he looked to his right to see that the shiny Registeel from the building where it destroyed in crash-landing was gone.

"Samson," Natt said as he looked straight at the path with Samson following him. "Keep your eyes open. Anything can happen because nothing makes sense anymore."

He later spotted Elite Amico, his Corsola, the Suicune, and Leader Dusty meters away.

"No...no..." said Dusty. Opening his eyes quickly, he grabbed Amico's shoulders. "He's possessed Jasmine!!"

Letting go, he ran aimlessly around the area before stopping and falling to the ground. "We can't beat him now..." he mumbled.

"Where's Jasmine?" Natt said as he stood right in front of the literally-fallen leader. "And why she being possessed mean we've already lost? What do Andrew and Jasmine have anything to do with this?"

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
OOC: Yeah, listen to Emergency BuTcH.

BIC:

Dusty looked up at Natt.

"Jasmine...she's...Darkrai has her. Darkrai is in her!" cried Dusty. He stood up.

An idea came to his mind. "He said he was second in power to Arceus, right? Well, that means Arceus can defeat him. But only if we can get him out of the host. He's a devil...we need an exorcist. Seeing as Amico is Christian, something could be done."

It was the last hope for survival...and Jasmine was caught up in it.

"We have to do this right!" Dusty turned to Amico. "We need you. You can save Jasmine, if we do this right. Know anything about exorcism?"

Arceus stood behind Dusty. The glow reminded Dusty of something...a distant, fond memory...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Six-year old Dusty sat at the side of his Snowpoint house, Riolu by his side. He was sobbing. Riolu patted Dusty's shoulder in an attempt to calm him down.

Dusty was homeschooled until first grade, and he had always addressed his teacher as "mommy", because his mom was homeschooling him. Of course, by habit, he had called the teacher "mommy." Of course, the kids began to tease him. And of course, Dusty was hiding.

The kids, having lost sight of Dusty, had gathered in a crowd outside of the school. The hot tears made the snow melt. Gazing into the tiny puddles of moisture, he saw a glint reflected on them. Looking upward, he saw a glowing, deer-like figure on the horizon, galloping along a rainbow. A red and gold phoenix with multi-hued wings soared around the rainbow. These Pokemon were like Dusty had never seen.

Dusty stood there as Arceus came to stand beside him, a knowing look on his magnificent, legendary face. A smart boy like you had to come up with something sooner or later. Not crying in the snow anymore, now are we? We're taking action!

Amico's reply would hold the answer to a heavily weighted question. It was intertwined with their survival.

Emergency BuTcH

Team Rocketron! D8<
An idea came to his mind. "He said he was second in power to Arceus, right? Well, that means Arceus can defeat him. But only if we can get him out of the host. He's a devil...we need an exorcist. Seeing as Amico is Christian, something could be done."

"In the meantime," Natt said as he pulled out his sword and hopped on his Skarmory. "I'll distract her until you know what to do next. LET'S GO!"

Samson jumped up as he flapped his wings, hovering above the ground and then taking off in the possessed Jasmine's direction.

Whoever the hell you are, Natt thought. Anybody but Jasmine!!

"Alright, Steel Wing hold!"

As Samson's wings glowed bright silver, his sword was too close to Samson's left wing. But instead of disarming Natt, on contact, the sword glowed bright silver, too.

"What's this? The sword."

Natt looked back at Jasmine, heading towards her in high speed.

Benandcheese

Mastermind
Tyler heard Dusty mention Amico helping Jasmine, whom Tyler noticed had been taken over by Darkrai. Then he saw Arceus, just the Pokemon they needed, appear. Dusty seemed to be intently waiting for Amico to answer. About time Arceus showed up! thought Tyler, who had earlier just been thinking about Arceus coming back to help them. Mabye Arceus can help Amico save Jasmine, if he can't do it alone that is. Tyler thought.

He turned to Jasmine/Darkrai now,Where is Andrew? Tyler wondered, realizing that now Darkrai wasn't controlling him. Tyler ran to an area under Darkrai, hoping Andrew was nearby. To Tyler's dismay he found Andrew unconcious. "Well, that was a waste." Tyler mumbled to himself. Just then Tyler heard a noise from above him, Natt was on his Skarmory, charging at Darkrai. Tyler watched, but wasn't thinking about it, instead he was hoping something would tell him what to do. he turned to see Amico and Dusty, he then waited for Amico to answer Dusty about helping free Jasmine.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
OOC: Sorry for my stupidity, but I don't even know how every other legendaries get around here. XD

"Stall the Kyogre!!" June shouted. The Flygon nodded and started flying toward the Kyogre. Some people were panicking, others tried to be calm, and of course a few tried to stop the Pokemon wiht their own.

"About time you came over!" Ray said. "The Kyogre's struggling!! Hurry!"

"I'm hurrying!!" June replied quickly. She looks back. Most were on the city. But every legendary counts. "It's time to end this!"

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
Dusty, waiting for Amico's reply, turned to Lucario who had also bounded up beside him.

"Assist Natt."

Lucario nodded and turned. Leaping into the air, blinding blasts of aura left his paws.

Dusty turned back to Amico.

Arceus, finding the current conversation uneventful, decided to do something useful. He bolted up the side of a building toward Darkrai. Jumping off, he stopped in midair, hovering in a golden light. Lucario had grabbed Darkrai and was hanging on to the Devil Pokemon's neck.

Insolent fool! said Darkrai, unleashing a swirling blue flame. Lucario let go just in time to avoid serious injury. Landing on his feet below, he looked upward at Darkrai.

Darkrai, my arrogant brother--why must you do this. Confinement to New Moon Island isn't as harsh as you believe. You have dominion over your own island. Your own kindgdom! said Arceus.

I refuse to be addressed by you as 'brother.' Such a repulsive title disgusts me. New Moon Island is but an island. Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, Kanto...even this pitiful region, Darrova...it could be mine, as soon as I get rid of you pests. Auserius, I suggest that you don't remain in league with these weak humans. Or I'll have to kill you as well, spouted Darkrai.

Arceus laughed. You honestly believe that YOU can defeat ME? You are my brother, but the power of light rules over mischief and darkness. You've seen that from Giratina. Your comrade in evil...captured by 'weak humans,' as you call them. A Sinnoh Trainer has captured Giratina.

Darkrai became enraged and Jasmine's possessed arm pointed a finger at Arceus. Giratina is much weaker than I. I am strapped down to no place. After planting myself inside the soul of Andrew, I left New Moon Island. Giratina stayed in Turnback Cave. His powers weakened, as he gave up. I am stronger than Giratina.

"Or so you say!" A voice barked from above Darkrai. Lucario flung an Aura Sphere at Darkrai. The Devil Pokemon, who had let his guard down, was slammed downward into the ground. The silhouette around Jasmine burned with a blue flame.

Insolent dog! snapped Darkrai.

"An insolent dog that could knock you to the ground!" replied Lucario, braced for battle.

I will crumble you into dust.

Darkrai began to hover, and Jasmine's eyes glowed with the Pokemon's malice.

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
Sorry for the double post, but soon we'll have a super awesome Pokemon Elites banner!!!!!!!!!

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
OCC: I'm back! Emergency BuTcH; Mesprit has a crush on Amico, but he doesn't like her verry much.

IC: "We need you. You can save Jasmine, if we do this right. Know anything about exorcism?" said Dusty.

"I know a bit, probably enough to have Darkai release Jasmine. Let me see what I have to work with." he began to dig through his pack; finding a Bible, Crusafix, and bottle of holy water, "Now all I'll need is some help from Arceus."

All Amico needed now was the help of Arceus.

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
Dusty's eyes lit up as he watched Amico dig out the necessary supplies for exorcism. Now all he needed was the help of God--Arceus.

By chance or by the work of Arceus' powers, the mighty deer appeared before Amico and Dusty.

Someone is in need of assistance? asked Arceus.

"Yeah, Amico does."

Alright. Just tell me what to do, Elite.

OOC: About the banner...it's not coming just yet. But when it does, everyone here has the permission to use it.

Benandcheese

Mastermind
Tyler saw Amico dig into his bag, a sign that he had accepted the challenge of freeing Jasmine. Tyler then turned to Darkrai, "Ok, time to help!" He said to Roserade, who was out of his Pokeball. "Hit Darkrai with Leaf Blade!" He ordered, pointing at Darkrai.

"Roserade," Roserade nodded for a split second before launching himself to the nearst building, using it to bounce toward Darkrai. Roserade was about to strike when Darkrai, paying little attention, shot him away with a beam of blue fire, sending Roserade into the ground.

"Dang," Tyler mumbled rushing over to Roserade, who had gotten up, "Try Solarbeam." He suggested.

Roserade launched the Solarbeam and it hit Darkrai directly, but seemed to do little. This isn't working..... Tyler thought We need a different strategy, I wonder how Amico is coming along. He finished looking over at Amico, Dusty, and Arceus. Arceus seemed to be asking Amico what he needed to do. Mabye once Darkrai releases Jasmine, he'll be weaker and we can beat him. Tyler thought to himself.

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
Here's the banner!

pokemonelitesbannerrv1.th.png

Last edited:

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Darkai was about to fire at Amico when Jasmine thought, Stop, don't you dare hurt him! Darkai froze as the aura around him went from a ghostly blue to a vibrant red. The same aura began to surround Amico as he began to float up towards Jasmine. when he reached her they embraced and as their auras toched, Darkai was expelled from Jasmine's body by the love the two shared.
As the two of them gently floated to the ground Amico turned to the other Elites and yelled, "Everyone, attack Darkai with as much as you can! Don't hold back!" When they landed both of them fell down due to their exhaustion.

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
OOC: ...

BIC:

Arceus made quick work of the Devil Pokemon. Ramming into it, several rays of light cut through the Pokemon, and its body began to dissolve.

Back to horrid confinement...In this new weakened condition I surely won't be able to escape--may the Gods bring death upon you all!

Arceus tossed his mighty head and snorted. I'm God, and I'm not bringing death on anyone but you!

Dusty smiled and Lucario walked up to him. Patting his back, he said, "I believe our job is done. Now we just have to wait for Andrew to wake up."

Dusty's smile grew bigger until he was beaming. His body ached and red, jagged lines adorned his body. His clothes were frayed and worn, and his eyes were bloodshot. But it was all over now. Or so he thought.

A young man emerged from a damaged building, clapping. With a sarcasting tone, he said, "So, you believe you've won, eh? Think again. Come on, boys!"

Nineteen sneering figures came out from random buildings. They were all dressed in white, with a dark-blue R emblazoned on the front.

"Some new form of Team Rocket?" questioned Dusty.

"No--we are the Revolution. The Master gave us our own super Pokemon; invicible Shiny Pokemon! You are speaking to Insarus, the Commander Of The Revolution's Fighting Body. The Master does not wish to show himself, so we have been commisioned to defeat you," said Insarus sardonically.

"Well, seeing as we took out the Shiny Legendaries, I think we can handle you," answered Dusty.

"Humph. Those were just wild beasts. We actually have coordinated attack plans. Superior to the Legendaries that the Master sent out," retorted Insarus.

"Meh--attack, Elites!" cried Dusty. Lucario immediately leapt upon Insarus. The man threw a PokeBall into the air. It landed beside him and a glowing silhouette emerged from it. It formed into a black dragon with a fiery tail.

The Charizard roared and swiped at Lucario. The canine jumped away to avoid the claw. Meanwhile, the rest of the Revolution's Fighting Body was moving forward toward the other Elites. Dusty backed Insarus down the street. The man stood up and took out another PokeBall.

"Unlike you, I carry two Pokemon." This one was a silver Metagross with glimmering gold on the X that was positioned on its face.

"Lucario! Blaze Kick on Metagross!" Lucario hind paw roared with a bright flame and made contact with Metagross. The Steel/Psychic hybrid reeled back and screamed. Charizard grabbed Lucario by the waist and yanked him into the air.

"Hehe...Seismic Toss!" ordered Insarus. The Black Charizard flung Lucario toward the ground. Dusty dashed to catch him, and succeeded.

"Alright, Lucario. The battle's not over yet!"

Benandcheese

Mastermind
OOC: Lucario, does this mean we can bunny a Revolution grunt (One of the ones who came towards the other Elites).

IC: Tyler was amazed, Amico had prevailed in saving Jasmine. Also Lucario and Dusty defeated Darkrai, now a man in white had emerged. Tyler had guessed that he was part of the organization who had sent the shinys by the shiny Charizard and Metegross he was fighting Dusty and Lucario with.
Tyler noticed a man in white charging at him, two Pokeballs in his hands.

"Roserade!" Tyler shouted to his partner "Lets teach this guy not to mess with the Pokemon Elites!" Tyler pointed at the Revolution grunt, scowling. "Solarbeam!" He orderd.

Roserade launched a brilliant beam of solar light at the Revolution grunt, who tossed a Pokeball which collided with the Solarbeam, releasing a white light that absorbed the Solarbeam. The light hit the ground taking the shape of the Pokemon inside.

OOC: I'll leave it there until I ge permission to bunny the grunt.

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Andrew's eyes crept open slowly, in time to hear Dusty announce to the grunts that they had defeated the Shiny legendaries.

Huh - I believe that it was me who defeated them? a familiar voice hissed in the back of his mind.

"Darkrai?"

This is far from over...

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
OOC: Oathblivion will not be able to post anymore...so, unfortunately, we might have to kill his character off. I'll play it by ear. And yes, you have permission to bunny a Grunt. Soon...the Master shall appear...*hinthinthint* There is some slight bunnying here, of Bandana's character. Yes, another user will be here.

BIC:

Metagross's swinging leg barely missed Dusty, and then Lucario jumped up and grabbed it. A belligerent Blaze Kick to the knee of Metagross caused the Pokemon to fall over.

Charizard roared and a stream of flames shot toward Lucario. Ducking hurriedly, the Flamethrower soared above him. It collided with--a stream of water??!!

A purple Kingdra was resting on top of a tall building. A dark figure stood behind it.

Emergency BuTcH

Team Rocketron! D8<
OCC: Seriously, people, make your posts at least 7 lines! That's the legal minimum limit here.

And Lucario, your banner's shrinked. When you post it, do it along with your next move. And I have a question. Can we choose what Pokemon the attacking grunts are using? I don't know if I should or not, so I'm leaving my post to a cliffhanger.
-------
"Great," Natt mumbled. "Another extremist group! Rocket, Galactic, and Aqua and Magma in my region and they hate each other. Err...Samson, stay close to me and attack only when they're about to attack us!"

One of the Revolution grunts charged towards Natt, ball in hand. As he was about to throw the ball, Natt ran to the grunt, while pulling out his sword, that suddenly glowed bright silver once again, and pierced through the grunt's throwing wrist, disarming him of the ball. Natt quickly grabbed the airborne ball with his right hand and threw a punch at the grunt's face with it. The grunt took a few steps back by the force of the punch. As he was about to regain control, he was forced back again by a kick in the face. Getting knocked in the back of the head by a nearby building, he fell unconcious.

"Hmm..." Natt said as he looked down at the Pokeball he recently stole. "I wonder if these Shinies listen to whoever summons it? Go, whatever you are!"

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Dorian had been watching via the security cameras for a while now, as she had unwillingly had to do for as long as this place had thrived. She had always trusted things to go accordingly and had trusted her men to keep the Elites out of her way but deep in the back of her mind there was a constant nagging voice that had always told her that they would never be able to accomplish this task to her liking. A voice that had now, as she had realised, to be quite true.

"Kingdra," Dorian said in a voice that the shiny Pokemon had known to be soft, or as close to it as Dorian would get to soft. "Finish the Charizard off."
The Kingdra made no noise but instead made a slight nod of it's head, showing that it understood. Immediately afterwards, the Charizard was drenched with the Kingdra's Hydro Pump attack. Dorian laid her eyes on the owner of the Charizard--a common grunt--and said in a very clear, loud voice, directed to him.

"I tell you to keep them out of the way and this is what happens? You have ten seconds to get out of my sight before I make you food for my Pokemon and hang your head on a plaque above my fireplace! Oh, and leave the Charizard and Metagross here; lay their Pokeballs on the ground where I can see them."

(OOC: Quick introduction--Hiya peoples, I'm Bandana and am the person RPing the Revoltuion's Leader: Dorian Wells. Yes, despite popular belief, she is a girl. I'll let you decide how much the Charizard got damaged, lucario 01.)

Benandcheese

Mastermind
OOC: Ok, welcome to the team, (errr..... the other team...)Bandana!

The white light formed the shape of a small, mouse-like creature with green ears, hands, and feet.

Tyler burst into laughter, pointing at the Pokemon, "A Minun!" he laughed, nearly dropping onto the ground,"A Mi..A Min..A MINUN!" Tyler was now making fun of the grunt, "What, your big, bad leader can only give you a little Minun?" He scoffed "Roserade, show this tiny hairball what really strong Pokemon can do! Solarbeam!" He ordered.

Roserade took a moment to charge solar energy, and quickly he had fired a beam at the Minun. Tyler watched intently waiting to see the Solarbeam's effect on the Minun. The Solarbeam passed over the Minun, and when it cleared, there was no Pokemon where Minun stood at all.

"Wha..?" Tyler said in disbelief, "Did I completely blow it away?" he questioned himself.

In a second a brilliant Thunder attack collided with Roserade, who toppled backwards, "Ha! Now, it seems Minun shall be showing you," The grunt said, with Minun behind him, "but, whats a party without friends!" He finished throwing his other Pokeball. Which hit the ground and revealed a Blastoise, shiny of course. "Water gun Blastoise." The grunt mumbled.

Roserade was up now, Blastoise launched th Water Gun, which only seemed to get Roserade wet. "Water Gun? That's it?" Tyler quesioned mockingly, "Roserade, Leaf Knot combo on Blastoise!" He ordered.

Roserade lept forward, three Leaf Blades sprouting from each Rose on his hands. The blades tangled together, forming a very strong, large Leaf Blade. Roserade hit Blastoise over the head with one blade, knocking it down, then Roserade started furiosly beating on Blastoise. Just then both Roserade and Blastoise when painfully electricuted, Blastoise fainted and Roserade fleww toward Tyler.

I forgot about the Minun. He scolded himself. "Roserade, are you ok?" He said to his partner.

Roserade got up, turned to the Minun and got ready to fight it.

Last edited: