• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Elites: Partners For Life

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
OOC: Yeah, I know the banner shrunk. Not sure how, though. Hi, Bandana!

BIC:

Dusty saw Dorian standing on top of the building. A moan caused Dusty to realize that the Charizard was on the verge of fainting. With that kinda power...yes, this must be THE Dorian.

"I've heard of you before," acknowledged Dusty. "When you were with Team Rocket. Looks like now you're a leader."

This was to be a great battle.

"If we are to do battle, why don't we find a better place? A more open area," suggested Dusty. Saying this, he mounted Charizard and asked him to use what strength he had left to fly him somewhere else. The black dragon nodded and awaited the location.

"I suggest the plains. There are just north of here. Wide, open space."

Lucario joined his Trainer on Charizard's back, and the Pokemon grunted slightly from the extra weight.

"Deal?"

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Dorian secretly admitted to herself that this kid seemed to have guts. Whether he actually had them, Dorian didn't care; either way, this kid was going to go down. No matter what the circumstances were.
Dorian had already decided that she had won. She had four completely healthy, strong Pokemon whereas this boy only had one, tiny, barely significant Lucario. It took a bit of effort to remind herself to not judge him yet until the battle.

"That is quite agreeable," Dorian said, but not admitted since she then added. "But I see no need why this place isn't good enough. Kingdra! Hydro Pump!"

The Kingdra reared it's head back and fired out another Hydro Pump, hitting the Charizard dead on in the face, possibly spraying the boy and his Lucario too.
"Let us battle here, young... 'Elite'" Dorian said, somewhat mocking the boy's status.

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
Dusty snarled as he and Lucario barely dodged the Hydro Pump. Looking reproachfully at Dorian and then sympathetically at the fainted Charizard, Dusty grabbed the Metagross' PokeBall and returned it. He did the same with Charizard and stuffed the PokeBalls into his pockets.

"Fine!" replied Dusty. Although insults didn't often hurt him, the mocking of his rank stung like a Beedrill. "But don't get others involved."

He was trying to draw out the conversation, hoping Dorian didn't notice that his canine companion had snuck off.

She didn't appear too, and Lucario appeared behind her. A violent Mach Punch sent the Kingdra hurtling into a building. Glass shattered and rained down upon the crouching Dusty. Grinning to himself, he glimpsed a blur of blue as Lucario leapt down to stand beside him, staring in the direction of Kingdra.

Its head appeared, and a fast Hydro Pump knocked Lucario off his feet. Rolling over, Lucario released a brilliant Dragon Pulse when he glimpsed the Water/Dragon hybrid. Knowing it would do extra damage, he put all his strength into it. On contact, a flash of blue appeared before a strobe of smoke was emitted. Lucario and Dusty waited tensely for the smoke to clear.

Benandcheese

Mastermind
OOC: I will be unable to use the internet for a while.....I'm changing my internet provider.

Tyler glared at the mouse, pointing at it he ordered, "Roserade, Giga Drain!"

Roserade fired several balls of energy at the Minun, who tried to deflect them with Thundershock attacks, and failing. The balls sapped some of the Minun's power and returned it to Roserade.

Minun staggered and fell nto the ground, looking defeated. Roserade sprang at it, ready to use Grass Knot. Minun quickly sprang up and shot Roserade with Thunder, knocking him backwards.

"Roserade." Tyler said running to up him "Are you okay?" He asked

Roserade nodded and spang up, charging Solarbeam. This time when Solarbeam launched it smashed into Minun, leaving it weak on the ground, almost fainted. Roserade finished it by running up and smashing it on the head with Leaf Blade.

The grunt withdrew his Minun. He was speechless, he stared from Tyler to Roserade Looking completely defeated, he mumbled something and ran off.

"Coward." Tyler muttered to Roserade, who had used a lot of power in the battle. "Take a nice rest." He told Roserade, withdrawing him into his Pokeball, before walking off toward where he thought another Elite was. He couldn't see any of them.

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Dorian couldn't help but admit that this kid was sneaky. Not only had he managed to get his Lucario to sneak up on Kingdra, but the dog-like Pokemon had done considerable damage; Dorian only admitted this because, in her mind, it was because of a type advantage.
But she knew that her Kingdra, or any of her Pokemon, wouldn't be taken down so easily.

Her Kingdra, although clearly damaged quite more than a bit, managed to rise as the smoke cleared. Dorian felt a smirk crawl accross her face as she looked directly into Dusty's eyes with her own cold ones.
"Did you honestly think that my Kingdra will go down without a fight?" Dorian asked, with no positive or aggressive emotion in her voice. She then, without taking her eyes off Dusty, ordered her Kingdra.
"Hyper Beam."

Kingdra reared his head back and let out a charged-to-the-full Hyper Beam as fast as it could. Even though Dorian knew and saw that her Kingdra's aim was true and she was positive it was going to hit, she still wasn't entirely sure on the Lucario's dodging ability; despite the fact that she knew it was fast.

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
Lucario saw an open spot below the swift beam. Lying flat on his stomach, he managed to avoid the bulk of the beam. However, one hind paw became ensared in the roaring energy. Wincing, he looked down at his leg after the beam had halted. He found that he now had to limp, favoring that leg.

I'll have to fight from this spot for as long as I can! he thought, wincing once more.

Between his paws a blue sphere appeared. Tracking the movements of Kingdra, he hurled it. It grazed the side of the Kingdra due to its quick, short movements in the air.

He snarled and began to plan his next attack.

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
The Kingdra, as well as getting hit on the side by the Lucario's attack, had used quite a bit of energy in his Hyper Beam.
Dorian, on the other hand, didn't really care as she commanded to her Pokemon,
"Use Twister!"

The Kingdra waited a few seconds, making Dorian look at: wondering why it was taking so long. But, after the few seconds had passed, the Kingdra took a shot at attacking. Staying where it was, the Kingdra conjured up a Twister that sure looked powerful but wasn't all that powerful since he was still recovering from using Hyper Beam.

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
OOC: Inti--WHO THE HECK ARE YOU??!!??!! YOU WERE NEVER ACCEPTED!!!! I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN YOU BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! DELETE YOUR POST AND DON'T POST AGAIN! BANDANA WAS ACCEPTED BY SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT FROM WHEN POKEMON ELITES WAS IN THE SIGN-UP SUB-FORUM!!!

BIC:

Lucario saw the Twister heading towards him.

"Deflect it!" cried Dusty.

Lucario's paw glimmered white as the Twister made its way toward him. The Focus Punch was finshed just as the violent winds of Twister stung his nose. The punch blasted the Twister and the winds broke apart and left Lucario unharmed.

"Dragon Pulse!" cried Dusty. The blue shockwave blasted out of Lucario's jaw and exploded on the ground...right beside Kingdra. It had missed!

"No..." mumbled Dusty. "FLASH CANNON!"

The white beam was heading straight for the purple Pokemon now.

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
OOC: Hey lucario_01, where's everyone else? It'd be easier for them to beat Dorian if all of them are there.

A wave of relief swept over Dorian and her Kingdra when the Dragon Pulse missed. Then again, Dorian hadn't neeed to be relieved since she was assurely confident from the beginning that it would be hard for the Lucario to hit her Sea-horse-like Pokemon.

"FLASH CANNON!"

A beam of white was hurtling itself right towards Kingdra, who didn't need to be told by Dorian to dodge; but still hoped for the words to slip from Dorian's motuh, which they never did. Waiting for these words made Kingdra stall in his dodge.

The beam caught Kingdra on the tail, despite how swiftly he had moved. Dorian slightly frowned at this. But, she didn't let it bother her too much.

"Kingdra," Dorian said, adressing her shiny clone. "Another Twister; more powerful."
The Kingdra obeyed and sent a more full-powered Twister at the Lucario, having been recovered from the Hyper Beam now.

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
The Twister hit Lucario full on and he fell weakly to the ground. Through squinted eyes, though, he noticed a large something in the air. He pointed at it with one paw. Dusty looked up and saw a huge airship floating lazily through the sky. It was like a flying hangar, as a large door opened up and an enormous airplane bay appeared. Instead of aircrafts, though, there was a colossal, green Pokemon. A Shiny Dialga!
A smug man dressed in white crawled onto the Pokemon's head. A tiny microphone attached to his shirt amplified his voice over speakers on the airship.
"Hello, Dorian, Elites. I am Ruki! Your lab is extremely unprotected with all of these grunts out here! So we just snatched up this monster, here!"

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Dorian's eyes widened and her pupils shrunk. She looked at the person on the airship with rage and, immediately, pointed her finger roughly at the the airship.
"HYPER BEAM!!!"

Kingdra absolutely had no objection whatsoever to his masters command, as he reared his head back and fired a Hyper Beam at the airship, barely missing Dialga; making Dorian realise that she had to be careful or else lose the precious, shiny Pokemon.

Dorian put her hand in her pocket and rested her fingers on three other Pokeballs. If she had to, she'd use them. And she wouln't hold back against this theif, Ruki. She created that Dialga and so that Dialga was rightfully hers...

Emergency BuTcH

Team Rocketron! D8<
"Okay...Drapion, if you see any...shiny Pokemon around here, defeat it and...stay around me, okay?"

Natt, his Skarmory, and the shiny Drapion that Natt summoned from one of the Revolution grunts' Pokeballs and helped them defeat one more of the grunts, who was now on the ground unconcious along with his shiny Gastrodon after a long fight.

Right after battling the grunt, Natt saw some sort of airship in the sky. Falling down from its open hangar was a green monster Natt had never seen before.

"What is that up in the sky!?" Natt shouted, pointing up to the sky. Naturally, the Skarmory and Drapion looked up and saw the monster, too.

"Errr...looks like another legend. Samson, Drapion, be on your toes!"
----------
OCC: Anyone can bunny the Drapion and defeat it for all I care. It's obviously not mine.

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
OOC: I'm glad that my post finally came up! Before my Internet was being whacked (turned out I had like 54 spyware or something) and the quick reply would never finish! Oh, and anyone can bunny the Pokemon that Dusty finds.

IC:

A ferocious Roar Of Time from the Dialga blew the top of a building clean off and also caused a burst of blue fire to blow out of the ground where the thunderous attacked had ricocheted off of the building. A grunt was thrown back into a building and his PokeBalls fell to the ground.

Err...Lucario's really weak! I need to get some more Pokemon and heal Lucario if I want to help beat this whackjob! Dusty spied the two PokeBalls rolling into the middle of the street, and he eagerly ran forward to grab them. He also noticed the unconcsious grunt and he raced over to him. A bulge in his pocket showed that something was there. Yanking it out, he found a Hyper Potion. Carefully, he misted his weakened Pokemon and the canine looked up at him.

"Better?" Dusty asked.

"Yes, but not full power..."

"Yeah, I figured. Now let's see what's in these two Balls!" He tossed them into the air and with a ka-chunk they opened and two Pokemon materialized in front of him. An Electivire with intense blue eyes stared at him and noticed the PokeBall in Dusty's hands. A Shiny Torterra looked around, eager for battle.

Lucario stood up and surveyed his temorary partners. He barked in his usual language to them, and the Electivire grunted and then said, "Electivire! Elec!" The Torterra simply shrugged and uttered one determined, "Tor!"

"What'd you say to them?"

"I asked them if they'd be prepared to attack another Shiny and work under your command."

"What'd they say?"

"They said, 'Whatever, as long as we get to fight.' That's seems to be what all these Shiny's think!"

Dusty nodded and then excitedly reached into his pocket. "Oh, right! I also have Metagross!" The Pokemon looked at its fellow teammates and said, "Metagross!"

Dusty climbed onto Torterra's back and then checked if the Pokemon was fine with it by communicating through Lucario.

"It's fine," said Lucario, who had recieved permission from Metagross to ride the huge Steel-type.

"Electivire, Ice Beam!" The yellow Pokemon opened his mouth and a jagged white beam flowed from its mouth. The beam hit the side of the ship and a large mass of ice clung to its side. The Dialga roared and fired a Hyper Beam at the four Pokemon.

"Counter it, Metagross and Lucario, with a double Flash Cannon!!" The two Steel hybrids nodded smugly and prepared the counter-strike. Metagross reared his head back while Lucario leapt up and crossed his arms in an X. Simultaneously, Lucario flung his arms forward and a brilliant mass of white followed Metagross' own and they blasted into the orange beam. A flash of yellow signaled the abrupt end of both assaults.

"Time to get rough!!" yelled Dusty.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
"Mission accomplished!" June said smugly as the Kyogre was concealed in a gigantic cage.

"Nice work June! But look! More legends!" Rey pointed.

"Oh no. You guys stay here, I'll handle whatever that is." June said and commanded her Flygon to fly that specific direction.

Panic everywhere, most of the legendaries were worn down, and the Rangers handled the remaining ones.

"Hey, the Elites!" June pointed. Ven looked up and saw the shiny. "How do they just show up like that?!" June hissed and she told her Flygon to charge and launch an attack. "Hyper Beam!"

The Flygon nodded and he charged up his beam...

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
OOC: Good to see you, BlueMilotic!

BIC:

"Lucario, Dragon Pulse!" Lucario jumped up, did a somersault, and then released a radiant, blue shockwave. Colliding head on with the Dialga, the Pokemon roared and fell out of the hangar. A green shape could be seen moving toward the hangar, though...it was June!

The Dialga landed on his feet and growled menacingly at its attackers. A Roar Of Time rippled out from his maw, and buildings crumpled to its might.

Ruki appeared on his head again. "It's amazing power, isn't it? Well guess what! We also administered some PokeRus to this monster!"

Dusty felt his confidence begin to sink. PokeRus? How can we compete with THAT?

Lucario also looked discouraged at these words. "Dusty," he said, "no matter what, we must fight on."

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
PokeRus.... PokeRus?!?! Oh, now Dorian was not going to lose out to something like that. And to prove that, she sent out a second Pokemon, to aid her Kingdra with defeating the Dialga.
"Don't lose to it, Gardevoir!" Dorian shouted, releasing the elegant, Psychic Pokemon whose shine was slightly more brighter than the Kingdra's since she had not had a chance to battle yet.

"We are not going to lose!" Dorian said and commanded. "Kingdra, use Twister to loosen the Dialga's footing. Gardevoir, you use Hypnosis. Well, today would be a nice time!"
The Kingdra hurriedly aimed a Twister at the shiny, Legendary Pokemon while the Gardevoir waited til the Twister nearly reached the opponent before using her own attack.

Dorian started to chew her bottom lip, subtlely. This was going to be a hard battle and one she'd refuse to lose.

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
OOC: Bandana, check your PMs...*wink*

BIC:

Dusty watched as Dialga tripped from the Kingdra's Twister, and then Gardevoir sent a Hypnosis attack at the monstrous green Pokemon.

It fell to its side, fast asleep. Ruki cursed and then leapt of the sleeping beast. He dug into his pocket and withdrew six PokeBalls.

"Elite Dusty! I challenge you to a Pokemon Battle!"

"Humph. If my assumption is correct, your Pokemon have PokeRus."

"Yes, you are correct."

"Then I refuse to battle unless I have six perfectly healthy Pokemon."

"You already have four substantial Pokemon, I suppose you'll have to harvest the next two from fainted Revolution grunts?"

"I'll do what I can," said Dusty, trudging toward a grunt who was lying on his back with his eyes closed. He was probably knocked out by some flying rubble. Grinning, he found two PokeBalls clipped to his belt. He retrieved them and released the Pokemon. Surprisingly, they weren't Shinies. Probably a really demoted grunt.

Magmortar and Garchomp stood before him.

"Good."

He withdrew them, as well as Torterra and Metagross and Electivire. He asked Lucario to come stand beside him.

"What sort of battle do you wish?" asked Dusty.

"How about two-on-two?"

"Fine. Go, Electivire and Torterra!"

Electivire and Torterra braced themselves for battle.

"Go, Houndoom and Pidgeot!"

The menacing dog and a jittering bird stared back at Dusty's newly found Pokemon.

"Electivire! Use Quick Attack and then Thunderpunch on Pidgeot! Torterra! Protect yourself from attacks by using Frenzy Plant, and strike with Leaf Storm!"

"Pidgeot! Use Quick Attack to dodge!"

As Electivire's glowing and sparking fist reached the bird, it flew upward.

"Aerial Ace!"

And it soared downward with tremendous speed, clipping Electivire's back.

"Iron Tail, Electivire!" Electivire's tail glowed white and slammed into the bird behind him. Screeching, Pidgeot flew away.

"Houndoom, Flame Wheel!"

"Protect yourself with Frenzy Plant!"

Houndoom ran at a frightening speed with flames engulfing it toward Torterra. Suddenly, gray, spiked vines burst from the ground and Houndoom became entangled in them. However, he broke free with an extra flare of flames. But now he was unprotected as the Flame Wheel had died away.

"Leaf Storm!"

A barrage of sharp leaves blasted Houndoom away from the huge tortoise.

"Pidgeot! Aerial Ace again!"

Electivire was hit directly on the arm.

"Quick! Thunder!"

Pidgeot, who was still in contact with the arm, was suddenly shocked by a tremendous amount of electricity.

"Torterra, finish Pidgeot with Giga Drain!"

Several green energy blobs flowed from Pidgeot and were absorbed by Torterra. Pidgeot fell to the ground.

"Humph. Pathetic bird. Return, Pidgeot! And go, Abomasnow!"

From the red light of the PokeBall came a huge, living Christmas tree.

It took both Torterra AND Electivire to take out Pidgeot. And even then, it probably only worked because Electric moves are super-effective on Pidgeot. Dusty frowned.

"Houndoom, Flamethrower--and quick!!"

Torterra attempted to use another Frenzy Plant, but the stream of flames was to fast. The flames engulfed the tortoise and it reared back.

"Once more!!"

This time, though, the gray vines blocked the blow. But now Torterra had to recharge!

"Houndoom, Flame Wheel and Quick Attack!"

Now the Flame Wheel was three times as fast, and Torterra was knocked clean of his feet. Attempting to stand, Torterra couldn't go on.

"Take a nice long rest, Torterra."

Benandcheese

Mastermind
Tyler's eyes turned towards the large airship, in which he had just heard of Ruki,when a piercing roar blasted a building. A Shiny Dialga?!? Tyler thought panickingly, How can we beat that? Tyler started charging toward the airship, he saw Dusty and the Revolution leader Dorian Ruki, now perched on the Dialga, apperently about to fight. Tyler, who was still too far away to call Dusty, watched excitedly.

Dusty used Pokemon he probably got from grunts to fight this man, who seemed to be putting up a good fight. Before Tyler knew it Dusty had lost the Torterra he was using.

Tyler began dashing towards the battle, grunts were all around but didn't seem ready for a fight, most probably lost all their Pokemon. Tyler finnaly reached Dusty, Dorian and Ruki. Dusty was about to send out a second Pokemon to accompany his Electivire against Ruki's Houndoom and Abomasnow. Dorian was ready to fight also, she had her Shiny Kingdra and Gardevior ready.

Tyler turned back to Dusty, ready for some action he shouted, "Dusty what can I do to help!"

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Dorian smirked as the Dialga fell asleep. She gave her Pokemon a slight, approving showing them that they had done well. Then Ruki jumped off, clearly furious, the Pokemon and challenged Dusty to a battle.

Dorian nearly did a double take. Dusty?! Why him? It was her who had put the legendary Pokemon to sleep! Dorian felt quite insulted until it dawned on her that if he was busy battling Dusty...

"Dusty what can I do to help!" a voice called somewhere behind Dorian. She turned around and immediately recognised him as one of the other Elites. Good.
"Listen," Dorian said to the newcomer in a low voice so Ruki couldn't hear. "We have to make sure that the Dialga stays out of the way so I need you to go and sneak up on RUki and steal Dialga's Pokeball. I don't think he knows you're here yet, so hurry."

Dorian knew that the newcomer probably didn't really trust her at all. But surely, he also must know the slight importance of the Dialga being out of the way. Legendary Pokemon were well tough.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Ven launched his Hyper Beam with magnificent power, and due to several contest rehearsals it was indeed a sight to behold. June paused and looked at the Shiny. It was paralyzed by the Hyper Beam and weak, but shook it off and got ready to fight again.

“Do these things ever quit?!” June frowned. As much as she loved legendaries and shinies, she had to let out her anger. From a trainer/coordinator/ranger… or more known as……. Elite, who looked perfectly innocent, June started getting more and more ‘upset’, as she usually tells her Pokemon when she’s mad. But Ven knew… Ven knew that June was in a rage…… just like a Pokemon that uses that move. Unlike the Pokemon, June was not confused in a way where she starts hitting herself. She was just intimidating and commanded several attacks, one after another; not giving even a chance to rest for her Flygon or a time for the Dialga’s counter-attacks.

Ven looked at his trainer. He himself was getting tired with Hyper Beams, and had low HP after fighting a raging Kyogre…… however, June ignored Ven’s weak and few whelps. Anger blocked what else was surrounding the area, even if it was very near.

“Use Dragonclaw!!” June shouted. Ven looked down but he obeyed. He flew closer to the Dialga at amazing speed. Ven’s claw started glowing and his eyes showing tired, but hopeful determination.

The Dialga roared and shot its own powerful attack, the dreaded Aura Sphere that cannot miss its target.

“Ven!!” June shouted. Her Flygon moved quickly and turned. The angle was too much, June fell off her flying Pokemon…