• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Emerald help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paramount

Second to none
I used my Action Replay to get cheats for TMs & HMs. Now my TMs have taken up ALL of my slots. Poke Ball slot, Key items spot, & I can't toss them, can't sell them, there's just an infinite amount! It displays x?4 for each TM. I've tried storing them in the PC, that didn't work. & I can't hold anymore space for Poke Balls, I'm trying to buy Poke Balls to catch Pokemon, but can't. :c

Is there a cheat to empty everything? I can't seem to find anything online, or try to word this online & look for a cheat.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.