• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Emerald Not For Resale Version - RARE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
Hey, so I got this very rare version of pokemon emerald. It has the not for resale label on the front of the game and on the back it has a white sticker saying some other stuff. I'm just wondering how much it's worth and if anyone would want it.

Mods - Not sure if it's okay to sell stuff here or not. If it's not okay, please close this thread. Also if it's not okay, I still would like an estimate because I need some money right now. Thanks!

Here are some picturespokemon emerald not for resale back.jpg

(I can't figure out how to upload more than one picture) the front label is in MINT condition though.

Last edited:

randomspot555

I don't know what "not for resale" means in terms of GBA games. On some music CDs I've won in contests, I won them before the official release date. They were given to music radio stations to give away in promotions by the record company. They often had a "not for resale" or "promotional copy" sticker on the CD itself or on the CD's insert.

I would assume that is probably the same here. It might be some promotional game that was to be used to set out at a Gamestop or a Target or something. I doubt it adds much value, especially if it has been played. I'd guess it is as valuable as any Emerald that is in presumably good condition. A store would sell them for $30-40, which means they'd probably give you $10-15.

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
I've checked ebay and these are very rare and are actually selling at $100+. From what I can tell, these were the ones that gamestop displayed but was supposed to return to nintendo. somehow this one didn't get returned and now I have it.

BJPalmer85

It is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay. I doubt anyone will pay that kind of money for it but you can try. I would assume around $20-$30 as long as it works. The older games do go for a decent amount. Ive had people offer me $50+ for my R/B/Y games

B

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Hey, so I got this very rare version of pokemon emerald. It has the not for resale label on the front of the game and on the back it has a white sticker saying some other stuff. I'm just wondering how much it's worth and if anyone would want it.

Mods - Not sure if it's okay to sell stuff here or not. If it's not okay, please close this thread. Also if it's not okay, I still would like an estimate because I need some money right now. Thanks!

"Not for Resale" carts are usually ones from in-store kiosks. (The demo stands you play upcoming games at)
I would provide some more info on this. Maybe some photos of the cart itself, Photos of gameplay, etc. This could help determine the carts value.

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
I put one picture up of the back, but I couldn't figure out how to upload more than one.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Got to shut this.. I've had several complaints, and we don't allow people to sell their games on this site. (Main forum Rule 12) Your post are starting to look they're selling something, actually it's clear you intending to. If you really want to challenge my actions take it to the Staff Contact section.

To be honest, selling old games don't net you much cash. If I sold a game for £5, It cost that much to post it. I used to be a "post man."

Status
Not open for further replies.