1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Emerald RMT: Underrated Pokemon

Discussion in '3rd Gen RMT' started by Chidzz, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Chidzz

Chidzz Well-Known Member

I'll just get straight to the point. Here's my team:

Sceptile:
    -Leaf Blade
    -Slam
    -Dragon claw
    -Aerial Ace

Walrein:
    -Surf
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk
    -Ice Beam

Swellow:
    -Fly
    -Steel Wing
    -Quick Attack
    -Facade

Manectric:
    -Thunderbolt
    -Bite
    -Iron Tail
    -Thunder Wave

Grumpig:
    -Psychic
    -Calm Mind
    -Confuse Ray
    -Shock Wave

Banette:
    -Shadow Ball
    -Will-O-Wisp
    -Faint Attack
    -Psychic

Any suggestions are welcome

Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  2. Wolfram74

Wolfram74 Shiny Feebas

For Walrein I would go to the Frontier tutors and teach it Sleep talk instead of Snore; Walrein uses Sp.Att not Att. Also, with Sleep Talk it could use surf or ice beam at the enemy while sleeping which is stronger than Snore. Sceptile: I'd forget either Slam or Aerial Ace for Thunderpunch so it can handle flying types, since Sceptile has high speed and respectable Sp.Att. and Slam and Aerial Ace are both P.Att. For Grumpig, teach it Calm Mind instead of Bounce so it can build it's Sp.Att and Sp.Def and sweep with psychic/shockwave.

3. Chidzz

Chidzz Well-Known Member

Walrein: Thanks for the suggestion I tried to find something else to put in its place and I never usually look in move tutors (btw its move tutor in fortree not frontier)
    Sceptile: I need moves pre-E4 not from fronteir tutors (they are so far into the game)
    Grumpig: (Phew) now I dont have to wait to lvl 55