• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Emerald Team Help

rocky505

Alright I have been playing Emerald for the heck of it lately and this here is my planned team so far.

Blaziken
Naughty
-Flamethrower
-Sky Uppercut
-Thunderpunch
-Rock Slide

Gardevoir
Rash
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Calm Mind
-???(If only it was gen 4 then this would be shadow ball)

Vileplume
Mild
-Giga Drain
-Sludge Bomb
-Sleep Powder
-??? (Can't think of anything to put here)

Altaria
Mild
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Fly(Have to have this here)

Armaldo
Adamant
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Aerial Ace
- Swords dance?

Walrein
Mild
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Body Slam
-Earthquake

How does it look people of the forum?

Kalosian

So long
Gardevoir can use Hypnosis in the last slot, alternately Ice Punch when you get to the Battle Frontier.
Vileplume doesn't have that many other options, you could use Aromatherapy to heal your team from status problems if needed. Otherwise maybe a second status move (Stun Spore or Toxic) or Sunny Day, which will boost its speed and help Blaziken as well.
The other four are looking fine, assuming you are only going to use them for in-game battling. I guess you could change some of the natures (Modest on Gardevoir, mostly), but it's up to you.

Last edited:

Emeraldfan

I agree with Ice Punch on Gardevoir, bye Dragons :)

Best Vileplume set I can come up with:
+ att / - Def

Swords Dance
Sludge Bomb
Return
Petal Dance

possibly Return > body slam