• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Emerald: The Interactive Map

Would you be interested in this interactive map?

• Yes, I would.

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No, I wouldn't.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Porygandrew

I'm working on a project by myself in which I'm creating an interactive map you can click on and see what pokemon and trainers are on each route and things like that.

I'm wondering if people would be interested in using it. If so, then I'll post a sample route up to see what everyone thinks. Right now I'm working on route 102 and have it somewhat (70%?) completed. I plan on doing towns and caves/water, etc. I hope this will end up covering the entire game map.

For now, take a look at a sample picture below and tell me what you think.
The gray squares to the sides of the map will have information as you roll over various areas (such as the grass, water, or berry tree)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/drew2u/InteractiveMapSample.png

I actually still need some images/data, so anyone who could point me to where I can get those (such as experience gained from each trainer's pokemon, berry tree images, etc), I'd be extremely grateful.

Goldyoshi

I > You
I think that would be great. :D For stuff like maps, go to the Spriter's Resource. As for experience and such, check a walkthrough on Gamefaqs...

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
Nice idea!

I don't know how much time this took you, but thanks for making this. It's going to be very useful!

Did you say you were making this in Flash? You must be dedicated! I wonder how much the file is going to "weigh"...

L

lightspeed

This is going to be very helpful if you complete it, I would love it, good luck.:)