• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Emotion Avvies

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
... yeah. I have a lot of free time on my hands >_> Neway, they aren't all pokemon, just the vast majority. These are the ones i've got done so far:

lugianniavvie.gif
~
guardanniavvie.gif
~
meanniavvie.gif
~
dragonairanniavvie.gif
~
espeonanniavvie.gif
~
absolanniavvie.gif
~
dragoniteanniavvie.gif
~
suicuneanniavvie.gif

And three non pokemon ones... Edward Elric from FMA and Yuan and Zelos from Symphonia:

edannianni.gif
~
yuananniavvie.gif
~
Zelosavvieanimate.gif
~
wesanniavvie.gif

I know Dragonair needs some cleaning up around the lineart, and there's an odd line near Lugia's mouth o_o I really can't find that in the frames; it just comes out on the animation. I also don't know why i'm doing these. I only did the Zelos one for my sig... and they all just turned out to be fun i guess ^^;

**NEW**
Wow... how sad, Yoru...

ryuutoanniavvie.gif
~
mewtwoanniavvie.gif

I'm sure looking at them all for a while will give you a seziure or something.

Last edited:
E

Ember

Those are amazing! I especially like the Mew. ^^ Keep up the great work!

Mimori Kiryu

I love the Edward one, Yoru! He's adorable! The pokemon ones are cute. I hope you do more ^_^

NEO GOHAN

OVER NINE THOUSAAAND
oooooh... seizure-licious!!!
my favorites are the Mew and Gardevoir. *...what,guyscanlikethatkindofstufftoo,yaknow*
dolls, plushies, and now animations... what's next? (honestly, what the heck IS next???)

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Bah, i tried doing a Kyogre just now, but all it looked like was an ironing board was blinking.

NEO GOHAN said:
dolls, plushies, and now animations... what's next? (honestly, what the heck IS next???)

I dunno, actually. I've gotta think of something original. I'm a right gimmik, me XD

Silon

-- Fear Dawn &&
Wow. Those are amazing! The animations are so cute.

Psst.. do you do requests? >>

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Silon: Do i take requests? No, not at the moment anyhow. Bad experience *twitch* I'm a terrible procrastinator too, so that doesn't help ^^;

NEO GOHAN

OVER NINE THOUSAAAND
i've noticed something... when I try to save animations to my computer, it just saves the first frame. is there a way to save the whole animation? it's really bugging me...

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Really? I just right-click-saved the Lugia and it saved the animation just fine o_O Maybe it's your computer. Well, a few are up on my DA account... ya could probably save them from there too.

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Aw... I just saw this place n' decided ta check it out 'cause it said Yoru Ryu n' I'm glad I did! I love da Mew n' de Absol *SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!^^* Keep up da good work! I love 'em! ^^

M

Magical Trevor

NEO GOHAN said:
i've noticed something... when I try to save animations to my computer, it just saves the first frame. is there a way to save the whole animation? it's really bugging me...
well save it onto disc that'll save animtions but if you try to use it it'll just have the 1st frame. Anyway on topic i think their really cute I'd like to see you try a Porygon 2 maube?

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Woah... little anger management issues there, eh? 'Neways, u can adopt 'em? If so, may I adopt da Mew? Just askin'... ME LOVE MEW! *squeezes Mew*

Wait - How d'ya get 'em in yer sig? Copy n' Paste? I kno, I'm a baka... but hey, it runs in da family...
*takes look @ family, cookoocookoo*
Yep, sure does... (when da whole family is together, dat is...)

Can ya tell me how ta? Me dumb... right now...:D

Last edited:

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
NEO GOHAN: ^^; I dunno what the problem is and how to fix it then. It seems it's other peoples' computers that are acting up and not mine for once.

Myuuvuirocon: Ya don't have to adopt these, just use em :) One way to get em in your sig would be to copy and paste them and put them in a Photobucket/Imageshack account. Or you could just copy the URL from the properties option and use that... but i wouldn't advise that. I don't trust my Photobucket account they're stored in ^^;

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Yeah, dats what I mean't... same dif... anyways, how do u get/do an imageshack/photobucket thing... :D

Never mind, as u can see I finally found out how 2 do it after trial n' error! :D!

Last edited:

Mumage

Aww, I love the avvies. o.o

I'm going to use the Edward one on my LiveJournal, if it's alright with you? Anyhow good job on them, they're really cute. ^_^

S

Shadowcat

Awesome Avvies Yoru Ryu! Rock on! I'm gonna' use the kawaii Absol one... I'm sure Shining Mew would adore the Mew one to death...

Last edited by a moderator: