• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Empire

Ioneos

old geezer
Welcome to Pokemon Empire, where all you dreams come true. Do you have your own berry farm, factory, are you collecting or defining Pokemon? Well in PE, you can do all of it at the same time! Build a mighty empire from the ground up. Will you create the next great civilization, or will you burn to the ground, destroyed by the gods and your enemies? Only you can control this.

;493; Hello there. I am Talos, and i will be guiding you through your journey to leadership. You all have been given a special oppurtunity: to build a great civilization, with a little help from me of course. You will start off with 1,000 units of each resource, and will have nothing but a Capitol Building and a small populous to use. You will have to budget your resources and citizens wisely to create a great civilization. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

;488; Hey there, aspiring young leader! My name is Fi, and I am the manager of finances! With your money and people, your first objective is to build things that will generate income. Luckily, Groudon, Kyogre, Landorus, and the Regi trio have all been kind enough to grant your lands with abundant resources. You will, however, need to extract these resources from the earth. This will require not only workers but buildings as well. Empires thrive on three main resources: Food, Wood, and Gold (F is Food, W is Wood, and G is Gold). Food will keep your citizens and livestock alive, and Wood will help you build your towering buildings. Gold will fund you in your endeavors to become a great mogul. Each year, the buildings will collect a certain ammount of each resource. This will be added to your total ammount. Resources are basically the currency in your empire. Arceus has also enlisted the help of 10 loyal workers to your cause, which are represented by C.

Farm (100 W, 2 C)
A small farm where crops are grown.
Costs 50 G every year to maintain.
Produces 100 Food every year.

Granary (200 W, 3 C)
A facility where grain is turned into different wheat products.
Costs 100 G every year to maintain.
Produces 250 Food every year.

More to come...

Wood Storehouse (100 W, 2 C)
A small cabin where lumber and tools are stored.
Produces 100 W every year.

Lumber Mill (200 W, 3 C)
A mill where wood is processed and cut.
Produces 250 W every year.

More to come...

Gold Mine (100 W, 2 C)
A small mine where gold is dug from the earth.
Produces 100 G every year.

Gold Refinery (200 W, 3 C)
A refinery where gold is sifted.
Produces 250 G every year.

More to come...

;491; I'm Roran, Talos's director of population. I keep all your citizens sane and intact. Once you've set up a steady flow of income, you'll need more citizens, of course. You can build houses to not only create more workers *snicker*, but you can have them live there too! The Capitol Building starts out with enough room to house you and your starting citizens, but it sure can't hold an entire nation, now could it? That's where you'll need to spend resources to house your populous.

Hut (50 W)
A small wooden hut.
Houses 2 C.

House (100 W)
A small, two story house.
Houses 4 C

Apartment (200 W)
Several small houses connected.
Houses 10 C

More to come...

;485; Yo, I'm Leonidas, God of War 'round these here parts. Lemme tell 'ya a bit 'bout that great fuel of society: conflict.

First off, you'll need soldiers o' course. Each soldier is 1 C, mostly. You can train different citizens for different militay jobs. For example, any good military is made up of Infantry and Archery. Infantry being things like Swordsmen and Horsemen, while Archery is just that: Archers. Soldiers are trained pretty rougly, so they cost more to feed and pay. Another thing is that they can't work, so that's 1 C not being spent on yer resource gatherin'. But it's worth it. Without a stable army in place, you'd be crushed by your neighbors. I'll be nice and place not only a 5 year ceasefire on all first-time generals, but also you earn a certain military ranking by yer prowess in battle. I'll block any wars between people that're way off each other's numbers.

Sorry guys, no wars for right now. Spend yer money elsewhere.
Swordsmen (1 C)
50 FG/year
Rank +1

Horsemen (2 C)
100 FG/year
Rank +4

More to come...

Bowmen (100 W, 1 C)
50 FG/year
Rank +2

Crossbowmen (150 W, 2 C)
100 FG/year
Rank +5

More to come...

;486; Hey, I'm Price, the head of finance. A few more things you need to know about your empire:
Exchange: I trade resources for a 1.5 to 1 ratio. You can do this with as much of each resource as you want, but only once per year.
Loans: Pay me back 1.5 what I loaned you or your empire will be infected with a horrible plague, killing citizens. Mwa ha ha.
Jobs: Talos is a busy guy. He can't do all this by himself, so he needs help. If you would like to spend a little extra time to manage a few empires, he would gladly pay you 2,000 FWG every year. You would be in charge of keeping track of several empires' progress; their financial wealth, their military strength, their population, etc.
Not only does he need assistants to watch over things, but he also needs a messenger of the Gods to remind all the lords and emperors that their payments are due. This would pay 1,000 every year.
Remember: It takes a lot to run a game like this. Don't be impatient with Talos, or he might strike you down.

How to sign up:

Species of leader:
Name of leader:
Name of Empire:
Extra:

;493; I'm always open to sugestions, feel free to tell me what you think of my help. And also, years may last up to a week, as this is a lot of stuff to process. Note that in a game of finance, incomes and prices are subject to change at any time. You may find yourself rich one day and struggling to make ends meet the next.

Legend: [Name] [;species;] [Empire] [Food|Wood|Gold|Unemployed Citizens (Total Citizens)] [Job]

Victory :494: of *the Victorious Victini Empire 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) Talos's Assistant arceusvictini
Katniss ;257; of the Empire of Burning Ambitions 1.2K|1.2K|1.2K|10 (10) ShinyLugia101
Gold ;160; of the Predatory Empire 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) Messenger to the Gods CyberBlastoise
Musa :648s: of Melodia 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) ebilly99
Vetenari ;335; of Ankh-Morpork 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) Loreni333 Talos's assistant
Luke ;448; of Northern Light Metropoli 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) tavogus
Michael ;122; of Pop Kingdom 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) Eye Guy
Rex Raptor ;254; of Jurass 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) Kissmygrass96 Talos's assistant*
Ray Dark :570: of Hyrule 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) Dialga6
Midnight ;442; of Eclipse 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) DarkRecon
Alexander ;157; of the Kantovian Empire 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) Charizard31
Catherine ;423; of Andaunte 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) Mug
Joey ;196; of the Solar Empire 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) Ninja Eevee
Morpa ;133; of the Empire of Divided Cards 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) Nightfall715
Zorra :571: of the Illusionist Empire 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) FireTypeLover
Shintasu ;492; of Skyloft 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) Zekshirom
Haymitch :580: of Bouncing Axes 1K|1K|1K|10 (10) ShadeAce

Talos: Victory, Vetenari, Rex Raptor, Joey, Zorra,*

Victory: Katniss, Musa, Michael, Luke

Vetenari: Gold, Ray Dark, Alexander, Haymitch

Rex Raptor: Midnight, Catherine, Morpa, Shintasu

Last edited:

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Species of leader: Victini
Name of leader: Victory
Name of Empire: Victorious Victini Empire
Extra:
Jobs: Arceus is a busy guy. He can't do all this by himself, so he needs help. If you would like to spend a little extra time to manage a few empires, he would gladly pay you 1,000 FWG every year. You would be in charge of keeping track of several empires' progress; their financial wealth, their military strength, their population, etc.
I'd like to do that job, please.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Species of leader: Blaziken
Name of leader: Katniss
Name of Empire: District 12 The Empire of Burning Ambitions
Extra: Arceus saying "And may the odds be ever in your favor"? Dakrai mentioning the Capitol? My Character is named Katniss? This can only be explanation for all this.....
THIS GAME HAS THE MARKS OF HUNGER GAMES REFERENCES ALL OVER IT!

Now give me the extra resources, if you please.

Ioneos

old geezer
;493; *is almost crying that someone is named Katniss* Name your character Peeta and get tons of free resources Accepted. You also get the free stuff.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Species of leader: Feraligatr
Name of leader: Gold
Name of Empire: Predatory Empire
Extra: I have never played the hunger games, but now we have it all. A civilization to build from, then it turns into a giant farm, followed by trainers coming by to capture the pokemon. Only to have them rebel and build a giant factory yelling "Screw you trainers!"

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
How to sign up:

Species of leader::648s:
Name of leader:Musa
Name of Empire:Melodia
Extra: How about technology? allow greater collection of goods, stronger millitary, better population controll. Make it really expensive.

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
(Of course there was tech, Crop rotations, irigation, seige weapons, archetict. Sure no puters but even stone age had some tech.

Ioneos

old geezer
;493; Good point. I was looking at it the wrong way. Still, that might be a bit much for such an early stage of the game.

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
(maybe something for v2)

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
And I'm pretty sure ;256; is my sister, Prim. xD

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
May I make my first build?
Gold Mine (100 W, 2 C)
Hut (50 W)
7c 450w 400g total cost
3c 550w 600g and 1000f left.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Speices of Leader: Zangoose
Name of Leader: Vetenari
Name of Kingdom: Ankh-Morpork
Extra: I have a river in my city. Sadly, it is made of trash and mud by the time it reaches the city.

Tavo_Zx

The Iron Man
Species of Leader: Lucario
Name of Leader: Luke
Name of Kingdom: Northern Light Metropoli
Extra: My kingdom is found on the North (as the name implies) so it has a cold climate.

Ioneos

old geezer
I know my Feraligatrs and this ;260; my friend, is no Feraligatr.

;493; *facehoof* Oops.

And I'm pretty sure ;256; is my sister, Prim. xD

Marry me? (and yeah, fixed)

May I make my first build?
Gold Mine (100 W, 2 C)
Hut (50 W)
7c 450w 400g total cost
3c 550w 600g and 1000f left.

Sorry, we haven't started the year yet.

Speices of Leader: Zangoose
Name of Leader: Vetenari
Name of Kingdom: Ankh-Morpork
Extra: I have a river in my city. Sadly, it is made of trash and mud by the time it reaches the city.

Species of Leader: Lucario
Name of Leader: Luke
Name of Kingdom: Northern Light Metropoli
Extra: My kingdom is found on the North (as the name implies) so it has a cold climate.

Both accepted.

Also, added a Messenger job. Basically the reminder.

Last edited: