• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Endurance

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Name: Dratista
Species: ;149;
Personality: Strong, Determine, Kind, ..
**Wears a bracelet that have mystical powers**

Meep430

Don't mess with me!
Name: Skarr
Species: ;227;
Personality: Skarr has returned from war and is an old grumpy guy. He loves anything that could be sold for high ammounts of cash.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
;151; I can stop psychihc powers! (If spamish I will deleat this...)

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
;197; This should be fun~_~

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
;196; All may be well. Victory is mine. Nothing will stand in my way. This day, is mine,

atlantis_kid99

Oh, one more thing, you need to be active.
If you aren't or think that you won't be able to be very active, resign now please.

How active? I live in Australia which is a pretty different timezone from a lot of people who live in the US, etc, so while I might not POST as much except for challenges I lurk mainly. I can probably check daily, is this "active enough"?

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Name: Bruce
Species: ;172;
Personality: Bruce is a small gangster in a samll group thye call, 'The Showties' and they love to strike fear into everyone with insults and loud shouts. He sends blue lightning to all his enemies and once it strikes to anyone, their gas meter will reach maximum. Then, everything shall be stinky. Plus, he is also very bossy and loves to blame others instead of himself.

Yeah, I have the smae question as Atlantis here. I live in Malaysia and I too have a different time zone so. I do normally check everyday when I'm awake...

Last edited:

Dittoman97

Piplup?
;097;: This will be perfect training ground, who will be on my team?