• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon eps

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
I don't know if any of you have noticed but since last summer Pokemon eps have lost it's touch in terms of story plots and recaps that actually never happened. Is it really true that Pokemon might have lost its touch?

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
No, stop being an idiot and posting false crap.

You're wrong, go away!

Pokemon never had a good story to begin with.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Maybe if they made Jessie a nice, cheerful character the show would improve. Amirite?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
It's because the Japanese Animators made these new episode bad on purpose just too spite PUSA.

Honestly, wtf? The Battle Frontier had some great episodes. Some better then perhaps some KANTO episodes.

Better then some KANTO episodes.

TogeticTheRuler

The Johto Saga was very very VERY boring as it had too many boring fillers, the Battle Frontier and Hoenn Saga were interesting and had some "interesting" fillers.

Captain Brain

History has proven itself that if something comes back from a relative low it will last an extremly long time. johto was this dip. The mistakes that were made have been mostly fixed and the show is better for it and D/P sounds grear espicially since[SPOILER="]the new travel mate can't be compared to the old VAs because they never voiced them.[/SPOILER] ;025;

Rex Kamex

Honestly, wtf? The Battle Frontier had some great episodes. Some better then perhaps some KANTO episodes.

But I get where you're going at. Sort of. (I feel like I'm the only "Kanto = AG" person around here.)