• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Escapade

NinjaScyther4

JPU Owner
Good description but not much really to say as it is just a prologue. The concepts interest me though so i might follow this fic up in the following chapters

Majora Man

TCG Master
Brilliant!!!! I could'nt do any better if I tried!!! Please continue!!!

Huskii-chan

·»t w i s t e d.«·
I like your description. When they were actually battling within the contest, I like how you described the disable and not just, 'The firefly pokemon paused, suspended in mid-air'. Keep it up. Practise makes perfect, and you'll progress within no time. =]