• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon-Escape the Darkness!

Creeper

om nom nom
Plot:
In a world covered in darkness,there is a band of rebel Pokemon,fighting to stay normal. They live in a city where they have a barrier to protect themselves. It is slowly breakking,but can YOU stay light?
Owner Me!
Co-Owner(s) Rhyperhior VS Sharpedo,Fango Pango and lastly Withdrawn trader.
Name:
Pokemon*use smilies*
Nat. Dex # : *for convenitce*
Personailty:
Job:
Method of transport: *they have stuff from airboards to hovercycles!*

Max. charather limit is 5.

Jobs:
3 Black smiths ;196;
1 Mayor*
Darkness fighters ;392; ;476; ;024; ;430; ;038;
5 Teachers ;424; ;428;
students: ;025; ;390; ;190; ;132; ;461; ;448; ;350; ;430; ;179; ;236;
1 Police Leader ;181;
5 Police men.
6 Fire fighters
3 weapon crafters ;375;
10 barrier mangaers ;132;
1 Dojo Leader ;237;
5 Dojo trainees ;026; ;404; ;153; ;188;
3 Thieves ;302; ;212;
5 Crusaders ;468; ;359;

More will be added in due time.

Banned
None,and let's keep it that way!

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
wait, for a student, can i be any pokemon? cuz if so, ima be a ;132;

darkguizaum

Reborn From guizaum
Pokemon: ;476;
Nat. Dex # :476
Personailty:Nice to people,likes figthing,he's really childish
Job: Darkness Figther
Method of transport: Hovercycle

Akbaboy

Pokéchampion
I'll try for co-owner. Here is my form:

Name - Robak
Nickname - Rob
Pokémon - ;024;
Nat. Dex # - 24
Personality - Nice, a big blabber, gets vicious and goes crazy for food when other Pokémon are hungry
Job - Darkness Fighter
Method of transport - Slithering (or jet pack / hovercycle)

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
Name: Tshonin
Pokemon: ;430;
Dex #: 430
Personality: wise, deep thinker, very tactical.
Job: Mayor
Method of Transport: Do I need one? Cause' I can fly. (Flying type)

Akbaboy

Pokéchampion
;024; - Zzzzzzzzzz . . . huh? Uhhhh . . . nothing! Sooo . . . zzzzzzzzzzz !

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Name: Christan
Pokemon: ;038;
Dex Number: #38
Personality: A seemingly lazy person, Christan is actually amazingly intelligent. He's constantly anazyling things, and is always a few steps ahead, if it's a simple prank, or a complex battle plan.
Job: Darkness Fighter
Method of Transportation: Airboard.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
i'll try for co-owner
name-al
pokemon-;026;
nat dex no.-026
personality:lisens to weird al yankovic's music...and got killed 28 times before he got here due to many cliff accidents(and meeting rudolf hutler,hitler's prodigy)but he usually isnt that bad to talk to... enjoys playing drums to metalica and wants to learn martial arts
(yes,im a huge fan of metallica)
job:dojo trainee
method of transpotation:airboard

Co-Owner none....yet! Wanna try?
Yes!
Name: Wasabi (I couldn't resist)
Pokemon : ;237;
Nat. Dex # : 237
Personailty: Powerful but Humble.
Job: Dojo Leader
Method of transport: Spinning on his head

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Name:Will
Pokemon:;132;
Nat. Dex # : 132
Personailty:Will is always calm, and hates to fight. instead, he helps people by breaking up fights, healing, or carrying them around. Out of the group, Will is the supporter and the healer. Will is Bradley's younger brother.
Job:Student
Method of transport: Dittoes can turn into anything so whats the use?

Name:Rob
Pokemon:;461;
Nat. Dex # : 461
Personailty:Loves to fight, always gets pestered by girls. He also has some anger issures when his friend is hurt. is good friends with Tim, Danial, Will, and Bradley. Rob also is a ninja, an experionced theif, and a hired assasin, but is still a kid, so he only commits crimes against creatures of the darkness. Rob is the leader of the group.
Job:student
Method of transport: Rides his giant shuriken.

Name:Bradley
Pokemon: ;448;
Nat. Dex # : 448
Personailty:Good friends with Tim, Rob, and Will. These friends are also in charge of helping orphans. Bradley loves to fight, and always has a friendly competition with Rob. Yet, Rob always wins. Bradley also has a little brother who constantly bothers the group.
Job:student
Method of transport: Rides Will

Name:Tim
Pokemon:;350;
Nat. Dex # : 350
Personailty:Tim is caring, but also can be a bit of a spazz. People always jokes that he is always spazzing, but he is still really kind. He also has competitions with Rob, who is his best friend.
Method of transport: flys with psychic

Name:"Danial
Pokemon: ;430;
Nat. Dex # : 430
Personailty:"Danial is always trying to help others, and is very kind. He usually never is trying to win competition badly, which is what Bradley does. Danial hates people who are cocky, and he is still a bit of a spazz, like Tim. He loves to race, and is a awsome flier.
Method of transport: he can fly...

Last edited:

Akbaboy

Pokéchampion
;024; - *spraying Full Restore on self* :/ I'm bored! *takes out Pokémon SoulSilver and fights Sabrina* Aaaaaaah! She's so hot in this game!

Akbaboy

Pokéchampion
;024; - Hey! Whatcha doin' looking into my house! >:{ *closes curtains and stuff*

Name - Dittio
Pokemon - ;132;
Nat. Dex # - 132
Personailty - He is usually cheerful but when he gets mad, he tries to kill every single person in sight
Job - Barrier manager
Method of transport - Ditto's can turn into anything . . . :/