• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ethina Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokechuppa

'Bi-bi!'
Wait...
That means the clefairy line becomes cosmic, right?
What about Lunatone and Solrock? Would they trade Psychic for Cosmic?
I hadn't really thought about other Pokemon related to space.
I suppose Cleffa, Clefairy, Clefable, Solrock, Lunatone and Deoxys,
would all keep their original types, but also be joint Cosmic.

The Astro Ball is used more catching cosmic types. The Card is the entrance to a Rocket Base and the parcel could be a secret TR weapon.
Ahh right okay.
Well I like the ideas.
I'm going to have a little play later.
The two boy trainers need some work, as they're just edited fusions,
and the girl just needs maybe a pose edit, her legs look very awkward.
But I like the ideas.
I'm going to make like biography links soon for all the Characters.
With the gym leaders, it will be like Trainer Cards i guess :)

~ P x

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
I can always use help.
You're welcome to show me anything you've got

Well in that case...
Kookit3087979868-iaza.gif

Some sort of electrician trainer?

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
So... Would you like some help or are you good?
If you say no, i'm cool with that.

tomthepom

i still love your pokemon they are epic, woah the catipillar is fruit, i just noticed that, and the trainer lookers good, but theres something about the eyes. but everything here looks awesome.

Pokechuppa

'Bi-bi!'
So... Would you like some help or are you good?
If you say no, i'm cool with that.
Oh, I can always use the help.
I shall add you to the list on the first page for trainers :)

i still love your pokemon they are epic, woah the catipillar is fruit, i just noticed that, and the trainer lookers good, but theres something about the eyes. but everything here looks awesome.
Yeah that's all I was really going to edit..

~ P x

Pokechuppa

'Bi-bi!'
I changed the tail on um whats his name...I forgot

I also colored the tail...Its looks like crystals grew there

Um thanks, but I didnt really want that bit done.
I already edited its tail.
And well your edit, its lost its like whole bum kinda thing...

I don't really need it edited...

~ P x

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Affina1979020314-iaza.gif

Made a youngster, And thank god hes not wearing shorts.

Pokechuppa

'Bi-bi!'
Affina1979020314-iaza.gif

Made a youngster, And thank god hes not wearing shorts.
Haha, very nice. Just had to tweak a tiny bit on his trousers, as it still looked like he was wearing shorts.

Edited the Gym Leader some more.
What do we all think?
http://i40.*******.com/efm72r.png

And then, adding to the main page.
Some normal trainers,
http://i44.*******.com/jud5yb.png
Electrician
http://i43.*******.com/2w30w09.png
Youngster

:)

~ P x

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Anyway the new trainers and everything look great. And yes finally a youngster without shorts :D. Keep up the good work.

Pokechuppa

'Bi-bi!'
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Anyway the new trainers and everything look great. And yes finally a youngster without shorts :D. Keep up the good work.
I'm glad you like them :)

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I've now changed the 'Legend story'

Take a look at it.

~ P x

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
I like the new legend story over all. The old one was a bit too Arceus if you know what I mean. The only thing is maybe you shouldn't make one of the Pokemon control space since that was already taken by Palkia. But maybe you can make the third one control twilight or something. Or the seasons.

Pokechuppa

'Bi-bi!'
I like the new legend story over all. The old one was a bit too Arceus if you know what I mean. The only thing is maybe you shouldn't make one of the Pokemon control space since that was already taken by Palkia. But maybe you can make the third one control twilight or something. Or the seasons.
Oh oops.
I was playing Pearl this afternoon and I must have got confused.
I meant to put 'One that controlled the planets' :)

~ P x

Janovy

Banned
There is not much to say. I LOVEEE your new sprites. And yes credits to all team. I have a bunch of new concepts but I fell like I need to post this one!

Name: Miss. Mime
Type: Psychic
Evolves from: Mime Jr. - Female
Dex Entry: An opposite gender of Mr. Mime. She also has a different personality. She hates cleaning and often disobeys orders.

You see I wanted to mister do the all work and miss to relax. What do you think?

Pokechuppa

'Bi-bi!'
There is not much to say. I LOVEEE your new sprites. And yes credits to all team. I have a bunch of new concepts but I fell like I need to post this one!

Name: Miss. Mime
Type: Psychic
Evolves from: Mime Jr. - Female
Dex Entry: An opposite gender of Mr. Mime. She also has a different personality. She hates cleaning and often disobeys orders.

You see I wanted to mister do the all work and miss to relax. What do you think?
Aww, I can kinda imagine her in my head.
Like a rebelious Clown, outrageous :)

What were you thinking of her to look like?

~ P x

Janovy

Banned
Very similar to Mr. Mime, only she has longer blond hair and wears a red lipstick. Also has a red short skirt. Hope this doesn't sound like Jynx.

Alder

Come at me bro
Miss/Ms./Mrs./Ma'am/Madmoiselle Mime wouldn't work. Unless you used a new item on a female Mime Jr. In Japan, Mr. Mime wasn't Mr. Mime. America f'd that up. I happen to have a female Mr. Mime on my Diamond. Mime Jr.'s can likewise be both male and female. There can't be a gender-based evolution without creating past-generation problems. Nintendo f'd that up already too, with Swinub already learning Ancientpower in XD and by breeding, and with the Emerald Move Tutor having Rollout for Lickitung.

Status
Not open for further replies.