• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanosis

The odd one
i agree with magical pokemon and im the same age as him
so iguess i would be in the group of "little kids" and i probably do look at the older people at events a little differently but as soon as i leave i forget the faces so us younger people arent going to pay that much attention to you in the long run

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I like events, it gives me something to look forward to in the game. Hacks aren't as good because they're not worth as much in a trade. People usually don't want them. I really don't mind going to Toys R Us, either. The only time there was anyone else there, it was just a couple of guys around my age, anyway.

halloweenghost

I'm 28..if you've got a problem the door is over there.... but I refuse to cheat and hack for pokemon..I get mine legit thank you..

hmm nobody said you have to go to the event darkmaster... they are optional and as it is i dont think nintendo will do wifi gifts unless its through the wii and for games like pokemon battle revolution or pokemon ranch or if they do a pokemon battle revoluton 2
so go and have fun if you want and if you dont like to hack your game dl the free legit event pokemon with other fans... you'd be surprized most of us aren't judgemental of others!

Wilkimania

This is such a stoopid question, but i don't know the answer, how does the event work???

Also, i'm against hacking

PiNgU

In My Oppinion Pokemon events are good, been going to them since 2004 in the UK. Now i'm 20 years old , i go get downloaded poke at the time chance meet other players. Personally in my area people who play pokemon is not very big. I love the games and battling strategy, not fan of the animae. I'm also against Hackers, all i got to say to that is i'm proud pokemanic 20 years and still going. Will be going to events d/l the pokes in the UK when they come!

randomspot555

This is such a stoopid question, but i don't know the answer, how does the event work???

You get within 5 feet or so of the download station (places like Wal-Mart, Gamestop, Toys R Us, and other major retailers already have DS stations set up so people can download game demos, movie trailers, etc...), Mystery Gift activates, you download the Wonder Card, and the Wonder Card activates the event. You pick up the Pokemon from a guy in any PokeMart.

Unlike 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen events, direct trading is never done so there is no waiting in line. In theory, you can be in and out in a matter of minutes. You can even save right before talking to the delivery man so you can re-set for IVs and natures.

Also, i'm against hacking[/QUOTE]

PsychicPsycho

I don't mind going to the events, no matter where they are. I've gone to 2 at T.R.U., and one at Gamestop. There's generally a wide range of ages there; at my TRU, one of the workers looked older then me, and seemed to be quite knowledgable about pokemon. Also, I think someone said something about 5 year olds yelling; I can understand how that'd be annoying, but I wouldn't give up an eventmon because of it.

Also, i'm against hacking

Quickly, you go to the event site (T.R.U., Gamestop, etc.), go to 'mystery gift' (on your game), go to 'get from wireless', your game scans a bit, when it finds the event info it tells you, then you download it, then you load your actual game, go to a pokemart, there's a little guy in there that looks like a bellhop, you talk to him, and he'll give you the gift.

Edit: Blast! Beaten to it.

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
Hey, Does anyone know where the first pokemon listed on the event pokemon list (psyduck and heracross) were given away? Or were those WiFi events?

Edit: and if those were WiFi events, where can I check when the event starts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.