• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Evolutions: Series of shorts

Rune Knight

Might be a bold assumption so forgive me if I am wrong, but it kind of looks like the Kanto episode will take after the LGP&E games since they are the only ones that specifically feature that design of Green, and also the fact that it looks like she has a Blastoise.

Which means that Red is not a protagonist in this Universe and that role falls on either Chase or Elaine.

It also makes sense since they are the most recent Kanto games in the series but I personally always regarded them as not so canon.

Morax

King of heroes
Episodes and their release dates:

September 9, 2021: “The Champion” featuring the Galar region

September 23, 2021: “The Eclipse” featuring the Alola region

October 7, 2021: “The Vision” featuring the Kalos region

October 21, 2021: “The Plan” featuring the Unova region

December 2, 2021: “The Rival” featuring the Sinnoh region

December 9, 2021: “The Wish” featuring the Hoenn region

December 16, 2021: “The Show” featuring the Johto region

December 23, 2021: “The Quest” featuring the Kanto region
December 30, 2021 : "The World" featuring a 100 year old british vampire

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
wIPcUHb.jpg

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Time to believe in gravity in December. Also lmao, I thought the exact thing when they first showed Leon, like wtf did he look like a part 3 Jojo character.

Pokemon Power

Episodes and their release dates:

September 9, 2021: “The Champion” featuring the Galar region

September 23, 2021: “The Eclipse” featuring the Alola region

October 7, 2021: “The Vision” featuring the Kalos region

October 21, 2021: “The Plan” featuring the Unova region

December 2, 2021: “The Rival” featuring the Sinnoh region

December 9, 2021: “The Wish” featuring the Hoenn region

December 16, 2021: “The Show” featuring the Johto region

December 23, 2021: “The Quest” featuring the Kanto region
Wonder why they're skipping November. Is it because of the release of Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?

Rune Knight

I felt like analyzing the canoncity in which this universe takes place. Here is what I found based on the content that we were given.

The Gen 1 episode is most likely based on either LGP or LPE and features Green with a Blastoise.

The Gen 2 episode likely takes after SoulSilver since it features Lugia.

The Gen 3 episode likely takes after OR and features May as the canon protagonist. Because she was featured closest to Groudon I assume that OR is the canon game in this Universe

Gen 4 is unknown, but I think that it will likely draw from BDSP. Since Barry has an Empoleon, it is likely the protagonist of that universe, be it Dawn or Lucas chose Chimchar as their starter.

Gen 5's canon game in this universe is likely Black Version since Ghetsis is featured using a Zekrom. Naturally it would be followed by Black 2.

Gen 6 is likely the X Version and features Calem as the protagonist.

Gen 7 is likely Ultra Moon because it features Lunala and Selene as the protagonist in her USUM outfit.

Finally, Gen 8 is likely Sword Version because Victor is seen commanding Zacian. Victor is the protagonist here and he chose Sobble as his starter.

So just to recap, it's either LGPE then SS then OR then either BDSP then Black then Black 2 then X then UM then finally Sword.

Might be a pointless bit of info and I could be very wrong, but nevertheless this is fun for me and I like this kind of stuff.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Some thoughts

Lots of Gen 8 and Gen 7 focus with some speckles of Gen 6

Leon literally looks like Castlevania character. Is this by the same studio?

Victor is a Brown Poc! I never would've guessed they'd use the customized version of the Protagonist

Looks like yet another Galar Protagonist chose Inteleon as their starter. First Gloria in Masters and now this. (Victor and Gloria have good taste)

BALL GUY!!!

LILLIE AND SELENE TRAVELING TOGETHER! MOONLILY SHIPPING WINS AGAIN!!!!!

Green/Leaf instead of Red for the billionth time! LET'S GO!!!

Overall This looks great!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
updated with episode titles and a promotional image, to which I say..........
YES ZINNIA FINALLY APPEARS

Morax

King of heroes
>Pokemon is at it's best when they are depicted more like tools of war than 'friends with personality'
Kinda ironic don't you think?