• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Evolutions: Series of shorts

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Because it's totally an OLM staple to use a not very effective attack type against the wrong opponent?
Makes a bit more sense here once you remember Inteleon uses it's nictating membranes to see it's opponents weak spots.

This was just the end of the game only with scenes of Leon being depressed. Nobody cares about him, stop forcing him on us and focus on Marnie and Bede in something already! -_-
I know you dislike him but to say nobody cares about him is just plain false. Leon is literally the 2nd most popular SwSh character after Raihan

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
This was just the end of the game only with scenes of Leon being depressed. Nobody cares about him, stop forcing him on us and focus on Marnie and Bede in something already! -_-

Copying the games isn't necessarily bad if it's something already done or the main anime will seemingly never touch(Zinnia :/ ) but we literally had the Eternatus arc not even a year ago! Just feels repetitive...

People who like hot men care.

Anyway, was nice to see hot anime boys designed by women again. :D

EternalFlame

Sunyshore gym leader!
Raihan should of been voiced by takehito koyasu for the perfect jojo reference. I'm still mad.
gf0-e-8sguT6GMp230NnIMmLqfSzzr4Dml5MhVfgH8dFK-UlhLZap31dUU1dTl_b_CyJFvBn-7bWedD8G2a1cjC4jKLGJk4WETNBs5sbOpYEKZWGRDlJZGLi1wOFmQ1B43VMurw2Uw=w2400

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."
As someone with a narcissistic and emotionally abusive mother, it meant so much to me when GameFreak tackled that theme in the Sun and Moon games. When I realized that the anime was clearly going to cower out of showing off Lusamine's abusive side, I was done. That was the perfect opportunity for the writers to touch on some heavier themes, especially when considering that children are the main victims of this form of abuse. No, the show didn't have to be pure darkness and depression, but it would be so nice if they had the courage to show some of the harder parts of being a child. A lack of autonomy for example, especially for someone like Lillie who lacks the strength and independence of a trainer. Instead, the SM anime chose for Lusamine to be a workaholic, Lillie to be afraid of Pokemon, and for Gladion to be edgy for *reasons*.

I genuinely enjoyed this 8 minute short more than the entirety of the Sun and Moon anime. My only gripes are how short it is and that they did not do the OG Lusamine/Nihilego battle, although I understand that would be harder when considering the time constraints. I would kill for 20 minute episodes of these, even if they came out once a month or every two weeks. In fact, I'd prefer if the anime did that format. 2 high quality episodes every month instead of wasting time and energy on fillers every other week or so, but we all know that ain't gonna happen anytime soon. I know that my opinion on this subject won't be well received here but there aren't too many places to voice my thoughts. I was just so disappointed with how the anime did Lillie's character, that I just dropped SM until the league and went back and watched the Necrozma arc. It felt like GameFreak represented me, but the anime would rather go through the "rainbows and sunshine" route. Seeing the sudden tone shift from and XY to SM was jarring.