• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Evolutions: Series of shorts

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
So it seems we're getting a Generations-type series, though only 1 episode per generation rather than 3. And most importantly, is this the first animated appearance of Ball Guy?

Produced to help celebrate 25 Years of Pokémon, this eight-episode series will begin in the Galar region and culminate in the Kanto region—the first region that appeared in the Pokémon series. Each episode features familiar characters and Pokémon alongside a connecting thread of a Pikachu that leads the viewers on their voyage through the regions. Mark your calendar with the following dates on which each episode will debut:

September 9, 2021: “The Champion” featuring the Galar region

September 23, 2021: “The Eclipse” featuring the Alola region

October 7, 2021: “The Vision” featuring the Kalos region

October 21, 2021: “The Plan” featuring the Unova region

December 2, 2021: “The Rival” featuring the Sinnoh region

December 9, 2021: “The Wish” featuring the Hoenn region

December 16, 2021: “The Show” featuring the Johto region

December 23, 2021: “The Quest” featuring the Kanto region

AATbylAACSs_.jpg

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Leon giving me jotaro vibes. Is that just a coincidence or intentional?
Well Daisuke Ono does voice him in the main anime....

Journeys: I'm finally showcasing all the regions but am doing an abysmal job.

Evolutions: Fine I'll do it myself
Why am I not surprised that Journeys is doing it's abysmal job?
So it seems we're getting a Generations-type series, though only 1 episode per generation rather than 3. And most importantly, is this the first animated appearance of Ball Guy?

Also, is that Lillie or Lusamine but where's Gladion?

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Use Kris for Johto, use Kris for Johto, use Kris for Johto...

Ultra Beast Lover

I hope Blue's episode tells us why she's looking for mewtwo and explores the fact she's a clone
It feels pretty obvious, doesn't it? That she's a clone?

Anyways. This is what Journeys should be doing, exploring the different regions and showing them off. It doesn't need to follow the games but it should still give us something more.

So hyped. The animation is sick. It's what I wish journeys could look like. Can't wait.
me too. I wish that Pokémon Journeys was more like Pokémon Evolutions but it will Generate like almost 10 Filler Episodes and, what are you expecting? Ash in Pokemon Journeys with this Art style?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
*spits out water* SCOOORRRREEEEEE

CILAN EPISODE PLEASE

EternalFlame

Sunyshore gym leader!
Episodes and their release dates:

September 9, 2021: “The Champion” featuring the Galar region

September 23, 2021: “The Eclipse” featuring the Alola region

October 7, 2021: “The Vision” featuring the Kalos region

October 21, 2021: “The Plan” featuring the Unova region

December 2, 2021: “The Rival” featuring the Sinnoh region