• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Evolutions: Series of shorts

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
The latest episode of Pokémon Evolutions, The Visionary, is out now.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Obscuring Calem's face when Serena is not only there, but with the design she has when she is the player character is kind of annoying.
Totally not used to seeing the Kalos characters in that art style. Also, why did Lysandre use Xerneas? It’s all but canon that Lysandre used Yveltal!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
It was ok, but I couldn’t get over how ugly they made Diantha look. It was the same problem I had with Cheryl & Cynthia in Generations when they made them look too sexy

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
It was okay like the previous ones, but they definitely could’ve done more for the action scene.

Kinda weird seeing serena fully while calem got the face covering treatment all the other PCs got.

The landscape pictures of kalos places were definitely beautiful though. Almost made me understand lysandre a bit.

RetroPokeFan

Yeah, this really wasn't that great this time around. A pretty rushed episode that did nothing much for me and again the voice direction again lets the main star down (this time the very talented Adin Rudd).

Also

Cast -

Lysandre - Adin Rudd
Professor Sycamore - Austin Lee Matthews
Diantha - Amber Lee Connors
Malva - Marissa Lenti

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
It was okay like the previous ones, but they definitely could’ve done more for the action scene.

Kinda weird seeing serena fully while calem got the face covering treatment all the other PCs got.

The landscape pictures of kalos places were definitely beautiful though. Almost made me understand lysandre a bit.
Because it was rival Serena. Loophole abuse.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

I understand why he wanted to do that, but I dont understand how? Didnt he know that using a weapon will destroy Kalos and then it wont be beautiful?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I love XY but honestly, I've found this one the weakest so far.

But that Chespin was super cute. Wish it had more focus....

It’s not anime Serena though
Except it's Serena on an anime?

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
It was ok, but I couldn’t get over how ugly they made Diantha look. It was the same problem I had with Cheryl & Cynthia in Generations when they made them look too sexy
She's...

She's a movie star

How many popular female movie stars aren't drop-dead gorgeous everywhere they go because if they weren't people wouldn't watch their movies?