• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Evolutions: Series of shorts

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
You know what else she has? A massive rack! I’m glad they didn’t forget that part.
Dude really?

tenor.gif

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Our first look at animated Zinnia, and it only took us 7 years! Wait......7 years, 7 dragon balls, Rayquaza, fervent wish, green eastern dragon.......

You know what else she has? A massive rack! I’m glad they didn’t forget that part.
how many times do I have to teach you this lesson, old man!
adxnPXQW_700w_0.jpg

Jangobadass

Surprise!
"Okay, I'm ready"

So are we, Zinny. So are we... :')

I really hope the Hoenn episode is nice and long. Heck, if anything it SHOULD be the longest simply because it has the most story to deal with. It even looks like May will play a bigger part than the other player characters did in previous episodes. (she may even get to talk?

Though I have mixed feelings about the Sinnoh and Kanto ones. I'm all for alternate takes on the villains stoies, but how many times does the Team Galactic arc need to be redone?

Likewise, how many epic battles with Mewtwo does the world need? :confused:

Though I'm now looking forward to the Johto episode more than I thought I would. :) I wasn't feeling putting the spotlight on the Kimono Girls of all people, but it DOES look like a great show (with some Jotho character cameos while they're at it)

BobbbidyBob

"Okay, I'm ready"

So are we, Zinny. So are we... :')

I really hope the Hoenn episode is nice and long. Heck, if anything it SHOULD be the longest simply because it has the most story to deal with. It even looks like May will play a bigger part than the other player characters did in previous episodes. (she may even get to talk?

Though I have mixed feelings about the Sinnoh and Kanto ones. I'm all for alternate takes on the villains stoies, but how many times does the Team Galactic arc need to be redone?

Likewise, how many epic battles with Mewtwo does the world need? :confused:

Though I'm now looking forward to the Johto episode more than I thought I would. :) I wasn't feeling putting the spotlight on the Kimono Girls of all people, but it DOES look like a great show (with some Jotho character cameos while they're at it)
Outside of the main anime Mewtwo isn’t as interesting in my opinion, he is just another menacing legendary. I bet his battle in this is gonna be a copy paste from Pokémon origins

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Idk I like the Mewtwo angle coz clearly they are adapting LGPE with Blue, Elaine and Trace. I love that simply coz we get to see Blue who everyone loves from the manga, and she retained her personality in the games. Her interaction when it came to Mewtwo was quirky, is nice to see it animated. There really isn't anything else interesting from Kanto to do anyway that would excite me (TR plot? Done fully. Elite four and blue and reds rivalry? Done. Kanto has literally nothing else going for it)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Man, this ep was boring. Barry was too calm and not hyper like he's supposed to be. And the "have to beat my dad!" lines got old quickly. Also, other than some nice snippits, the battles were weak. Most of the time, the Pokemon stood still like they want to be hit. Try to dodge, please!

RetroPokeFan

I do like Connor Ludovice's performance as Barry though I wish he (or rather the character's portrayal here) had some more jokey energy to it. I would have loved to hear him say the iconic "Fine" line.

Other than that it's straight back to mediocre land with this one which is a shame with how good the previous episode was. Let's hope this isn't an indication of how the rest of this series will be like although the Johto one might be interesting.

Cast -

Barry - Connor Ludovice
Palmer - Kaiji Tang
Jupiter - Suzie Yeung

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I could not stop laughing when i watched Infernape just beat the daylights out of Mars Purugly, that was my favorite moment of this episode.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Maybe i'm used to Barry from Ash's adventure, but this Barry's Voice doesn't match very well in my opinion