• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon evolutions you'd like to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Starmie Evo?

SecretCofagrigus

Music Lover
Unown evovles into Numbers??

Well, yeah, that would be nice :). The developers should also make the evolution learn other moves besides of Hidden Power.

That will give ALL my unowns some use, instead of wasting PC space.

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
Of course, what we need are ALL of the missing Eevolutions, I'll give them a name:

Rockeon/Rock, Dusteon/Ground, Toxeon/Poison, Souleon/Ghost, Muscleon/Fighting, Metaleon/Steel, Wingeon/Flying, Dracoreon/Dragon, Insecteon/Bug & Eeveeon/Normal.

I hope you like them...

Redphienix

41 Days of Black
I would love Eevolutions, not so much your names but sure thing xD

Absol of course [a pre as well]

Dunsparce/Stunfisk [more DERP!]

Possibly another Vulpix/Ninetales one been thinking of an alternative to Ninetales [different stone? Happiness? Location?]

A Dark evolution of Weezing [Choking lol]

I feel like Altaria didn't go far enough [straight from Swablu to that? Either an inbetween or another evo]

Claydol maybe?

nunzio722

levitating fetus

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Jynx and farfetch'd, There's more, but I don't wanna type them.

SecretCofagrigus

Music Lover
i think pachirisu should evolve into emolga and i think there should be a gyrados evolution and a eevees evolution evolution

ex- eevee-flareon-blazeon

ex-eevee-vaporeon-hydraeon?

SecretCofagrigus

Music Lover

gatesy0093

john stewart

Of course, what we need are ALL of the missing Eevolutions, I'll give them a name:

Rockeon/Rock, Dusteon/Ground, Toxeon/Poison, Souleon/Ghost, Muscleon/Fighting, Metaleon/Steel, Wingeon/Flying, Dracoreon/Dragon, Insecteon/Bug & Eeveeon/Normal.

I hope you like them...

*facepalm* eevee is already normal, we dont need eeveeon

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Well no offense, but I don't think GF is going to waste their time creating a evolution for each Unknown. I like what someone else said, "merging" them into one.

Of course they won't create an evolution for each Unown, but remember there's only one Unown and twenty-eight different forms of it. Which is what I think they're going to do if Unown gets an evolution. Which is twenty-eight forms of the Unown evolution, but they're all the same species.

JStunn

Pokemon Master
Of course they won't create an evolution for each Unown, but remember there's only one Unown and twenty-eight different forms of it. Which is what I think they're going to do if Unown gets an evolution. Which is twenty-eight forms of the Unown evolution, but they're all the same species.

Good point.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'd say that Milotic's really quite good as it is :/ It's already got quite a big stat total, so they might not be able to make a Milotic evolution without having to give it a hindering ability (like Archeops and Slaking)

*remembers Milotic in 3rd gen Battle Frontier*
Yeah, Milotic is fine as it is.

I want to see a Dunsparce evo. I also want a Mawile and Luvdisc evo. They really need one.

Alex048

Master of the Mind
Off the top of my head, I'd say Jynx and Weezing would like an evolution. I actually saw a really good fan piece of Weezing's evo: Choaking. If they could just mimic that, I'd be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.