• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon ex, *, Lv. X, Prime, Full Art and Legend that you own

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
The name basically says it all. Post whatever ex, *, Lv. X, Prime, Full Art, Legend, and Ultra rare card you have here. I'll start:

Garchomp C Lv. X
Cresselia Lv. X
Darkrai Lv. X
Electivire Lv. X
Torterra Lv. X
Tyranitar Prime
Gengar Prime
Meganium Prime
Typhlosion Prime
Umbreon Prime
Celebi Prime
Full Art Zekrom
Shiny Entei (HGSS)
Darkrai and Cresselia Legend Top Half
Palkia and Dialga Legend Top Half
Lugia Legend Bottom Half
Entei and Raikou Legend Top Half

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Promos:

Rayquaza ex
Lucario Lv X
Mewtwo Lv X
Dialga Lv X
Palkia Lv X
Meganium Prime
Feraligatr Prime x2
Shiny Suicune

Non Promos:

Groudon ex
Metagross ex
Tyraintar ex
Raichu Lv X
Gardevoir Lv X
Dialga G Lv X x2 (One Misprint)
Palkia G Lv X
Lugia Legend Bottom x2
Steelix Prime
Celebi Prime
Shiny Rayquaza
FA Cobalion

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
I have a Tangrowth and Heatran LV. X, and a Scizor and Blissey prime. :DDD

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
The name basically says it all. Post whatever ex, *, Lv. X, Prime, Full Art, Legend, and Ultra rare card you have here. I'll start:

Umm... I currently have 224 Lv.X's, 39 Legend pieces, 57 Primes and 30 FA's. I don't think I'll be listing al of those. :p

donavannj

Umm... I currently have 224 Lv.X's, 39 Legend pieces, 57 Primes and 30 FA's. I don't think I'll be listing al of those. :p

Holy crap buy a lot of boosters much? o_o;;

Though I am pretty sure I have at least 50 myself, and I'm not going through all 3000+ of my cards to find them all and list them.

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
I just bought a NV Booster Box yesterday and got another Cobalion FA and a Victini FA.

The_Black_Mamba

I had salamence, mewtwo, mew and cynthias garchomp all lv.x :D

Flygon_Frank_66

The Mystical Master
Beckett Graded 9.5 Gem Mint Registeel Gold Star.

Plus

The Error Reshiram FA Beckett Graded 9 Mint

And other various ex's & Lv. X's Beckett & PSA Graded.

Last edited:
Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon EX
Feraligatr, Meganium and Typhlosion EX
Dialga Lv. X
Snorlax Lv. X
Coro Coro Shiny Mew
Ursaring Prime

I think that's it, lol.

~*Scyther*~

Haha i guess im old school. i have a shining raichu and a shining celebi from the pokemon neos destiny card packs that were released when the original silver, gold, and crystal came out for gameboy color. my first was the shining raichu that i got in a pack my grandma bought me when i was 8 and i obtained the shining celebi through a trade.