• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Expedition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! I'm your host, shiny_arceus, and I welcome you to:
~ POKEMON EXPEDITION ~
Well I'm pretty sure you know what an expedition is, so I needn't explain that.
15 members will participate in the expedition.
This expedition is going to test teamwork, survival skills and bravery.
The expedition is 30 days and 30 nights long. During the day, team members can randomly find items, eat, plant fruits and help other members or leaders. During the night, members can eat, water any crops they have and help out for the preperations of the following days.

Allow me to introduce the leaders of the expedition:
Leader 1: Leonidas Bonaparte the ;395;: He will keep hold of the team's stock and prepare everything for each day.
Leader 2: Irregular the ;233;: He will keep a record of the statistics of every team member (which I shall explain soon).
Leader 3: Count Skorgula the ;472;: He will hunt for food for the team. He also has another role which you will find out later.
Now I mentioned statistics. Each member starts off with 100 health points, 100 food points and 3 team points. I'll explain each one:
Health points: You lose health points either by getting hurt during a daily routine or by an unexpected attack. If your health points fall down to 40, you will fall sick and won't be able to do anything for a day. If they drop to 0, Count Skorgula will have to take you back to a pokemon center. Needless to say, you'll be out of the game. You can regain health points by eating food, healing berries and other food items.

Food Points: You lose 10 hunger points each day and each night, 20 in total for a day. If they drop to 50, then you'll lose 30 hunger points a day instead of 20. If they fall to 0, the same 'consequence' as dropping to 0 health points. You can increase it simply by eating. Be careful though, as our food stock is limited.

Team points: Each day phase, every member can decided who will gain 1 team point and who will lose 1 team point. This is decided on the amount of work that member does during the day. If your team points drop down to 0, you will have to leave the expedition. The member with the most team points at the end of the expedition will be awarded a golden trophy.

Each member is also given a starter backpack which can hold 35 items. Each one will come with:
5 red berries (restores 5 FP and 2 HP)
3 fruits (restores 8 FB and 3 HP)
3 oran Berries (restores 4 HP and 3 FP)
2 sitrus berries (restores 6 HP and 3 FP)
2 elixirs (restores 7 HP and 2 FP)
5 jars of water (Each jar=300 ml. Every 100 ml restores 2 FP and 2 BP, or can be used for groing fruit trees. So each jar can be used 3 times)
A lamp (You need it in the dark)
A tent (You don't want to sleep on the ground, now don't you?)
A sleeping bag
A rope
A pick-axe

NEW ITEMS:
Charcoal: Used for cooking
Roasted red berry: Heals 7 FP and 4 HP

NOTES: You will be able to find more items along the expedition. The team leaders will also provide the members with items each day.

Growing Fruits/Berries: You can plant berries or fruit in the soil and water them once a day. In two days the plants will bear 5 of the same fruit or berry. You may plant up to 3 fruits/berries at a time.

Eating: You may eat as many fruits and berries as you please in every day and night phase. You may also plant or give some to the leaders so they can keep them in the main storage.

Main storage: The backpacks that the leaders carry. Together they can hold 240 items. Members can contribute some of their items to the main storage and leaders will hunt for fruits and berries to put in it aswell.

Now the most important thing, entry forms! Just type the name, pokemon species and a small description about them selves. Like this:
Name: <Insert name here>
Species: <Insert pokemon species here>
Description: You know the drill.

I know this all seems complicated, but don't worry, you'll get the hang of it! If you have any problems, PM me!
So with that, enter the expedition, and have fun!

Current main storage inventory (221/240):
28 red berries, 35 fruits, 69 oran berries, 24 sitrus berries, 15 elixirs, 35 jugs of water, 3 lamps, 3 tents, 3 sleeping bags, 5 ropes, 3 pick-axes, 2 pieces of charcoal

~ CURRENT ROUND: DAY 3 - NIGHTTIME ~
Emily the ;428; (treespyro)
HP:92 FP:90 TP: 3
Inventory: 4 red berries, 2 roasted red berries, 3 fruits, 3 oran Berries, 2 elixirs, 5 jars of water, lamp, tent, sleeping bag, rope, pick-axe
Crops: 2 red berry trees (1.5 days old, watered once) 2 sitrus plants (both 0.5 days old, watered once)

Billy Jean or BJ the ;068; (Raptor Ruler)
HP:92 FP:90 TP: 2
Inventory: 5 red berries, 3 fruits, 3 oran Berries, 1 sitrus berry, 2 elixirs, 5 jars of water, lamp, tent, sleeping bag, rope, pick-axe
Crops: 1 sitrus plant (watered once, 0.5 days old)

Jello the ;039; (magic marker)
Inventory: 5 red berries, 4 fruits, 3 oran Berries, 2 elixirs, 2 and 1/3 jars of water, lamp, tent, sleeping bag, rope, pick-axe
Crops: 4 sitrus plants (each watered twice, 0.5 days old)

ZXAN the ;197; (theanime-dialgamazter)
Inventory: 5 red berries, 3 fruits, 3 oran Berries, 2 sitrus berries, 2 elixirs, 6 jars of water, lamp, tent, sleeping bag, rope, pick-axe

May the ;311; (manaphee)
Inventory: 5 red berries, 3 fruits, 3 oran Berries, 2 sitrus berries, 2 elixirs, 6 jars of water, lamp, tent, sleeping bag, rope, pick-axe
Crops: 1 fruit tree (1.5 days old)

Joshua Miguel the ;028; (darkjigglypuff)
HP:95 FP:93 TP: 3
Inventory: 3 red berries, 2 roasted red berries, 3 fruits, 4 oran berries, 1 sitrus berry, 2 elixirs, 5 jars of water, lamp, tent, sleeping bag, rope, pick-axe

Bill the ;141; (Wind)
HP:92 FP:95 TP: 3
Inventory: 3 red berries, 2 roasted red berries, 3 fruits, 4 oran Berries, 2 sitrus berries, 2 elixirs, 5 and 1/3 jars of water, lamp, tent, sleeping bag, rope, pick-axe

Drack the ;133; (chihaya01)
HP:99 FP:96 TP: 4
Inventory: 3 red berries, 1 roasted red berry, 4 fruits, 2 sitrus berries, 2 elixirs, 2 and 2/3 jars of water, lamp, tent, sleeping bag, rope, pick-axe.
Crops: 3 oran plants (0.5 days old, each watered once)

Jackie the ;424; (Sunraichu)
HP:95 FP:100 TP: 4
Inventory: 3 red berries, 2 roasted red berries, 3 fruits, 5 oran Berries, 1 sitrus berries, 2 elixirs, 2 and 2/3 jars of water, lamp, tent, sleeping bag, rope, pick-axe
Crops: 1 sitrus plant (Watered once, 0.5 days old), 1 sitrus plant (watered twice, 0.5 days old)

cherryblossom the ;196; (shinyespeon232)
HP:92 FP:89 TP: 2
Inventory: 5 red berries, 2 roasted red berries, 3 fruits, 3 oran Berries, 2 sitrus berries, 2 elixirs, 6 jars of water, lamp, tent, sleeping bag, rope, pick-axe

JC ninewunwun the ;393; (piplup911)
HP:92 FP:89 TP: 3
Inventory: 5 red berries, 2 roasted red berries, 3 fruits, 3 oran Berries, 2 elixirs, 5 and 1/3 jars pf water, lamp, tent, sleeping bag, rope, pick-axe
Crops: 2 sitrus plants (both watered once, 0.5 days old)

Polak the ;292; (Flamander)
HP:92 FP:89 TP: 2
Inventory: 5 red berries, 2 roasted red berries, 3 fruits, 3 oran Berries, 2 sitrus berries, 2 elixirs, 6 jars of water, lamp, tent, sleeping bag, rope, pick-axe

Kelly Clarkson the ;427; (Bunerii)
HP:92 FP:89 TP: 3

Dimentio the ;303; (Cacaruka)
HP:92 FP:89 TP: 4

Dewey the ;407; (Inner Flame)
HP:92 FP:92 TP: 3
Inventory: 5 red berries, 2 roasted red berries, 3 fruits, 3 oran Berries, 1 sitrus berry, 2 elixirs, 5 jars of water, lamp, tent, sleeping bag, rope, pick-axe
Crops: Sitrus Plant (Watered once, 0.5 days old)

Last edited:
Sorry 'bout the double post, but this was aprroved many hours after I made it, and thus I it fell behind a few pages.
Once again, PM me if you have any problems understanding the game.
@Magic Marker: To enter just say what pokemon you are entering and its name, and a little description about him/her. I beleive a put it in the rules somewhere.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Name: Emily the ;428;
Description: She knows Aikido, likes to get down and dirty, She likes to Flirt with good looking guys, She loves Nature and is a model

Raptor ruler

Great idea

Billy Jean Aka BJ the ;068;

He is strong and loves to help other people work but ahas a soft side for women

12 more spots left. Enter quickly!
I'm going to be gone for about 3 or so hours. If we get 15 contestants I'll start the first round!

theanime-dialgamazter

Now with one eyebrow
Name: ZXAN!
Species: Umbreon.
Description: Moody
Lieks: pie, halo, naruto
hates: ben 10, ps3,pokemon gold (is okay with silver and crystal)

manaphee

新たなる誓い
May the ;311; (Plusle)
She's very cheerful, and is a cheerleader. She likes to play in reality show games.

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
Name: Joshua Miguel
Species: Sandslash
Description: Cunning and resourceful, Joshua is very adept at manipulating others, and is very aggresive both in competion and in the traditional sense. Being the sneaky rodent he is, Joshua will usually hide this side of himself in order to gain the trust of those around him, which, by that time, are easy to mold into his plans.

;233;: shiny_arceus had some time to come and check on the game. So he did. I'm glad everyone is liking the idea of this expedition
;311;: Hooray! Hooray! For the pokemon expedition! YAY!
;233;: Why thank you May, for the kind cheerleading act!
;039;: Oooh the excitment of this makes me want to sing!
;233;: No Jello! Dont-
;039;: Jiiiiiiiigally puffffff! Jigallllllllyyyyyyyy!
;233;: Sing. Must...not...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Me: *yawns* We'll...be back...in a few...hours....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
(Hope I'm not late)

Name: Bill
Speices: Kabutops
Description: This guy is pretty deciful but can help the team with his sharp claws also everyone needs a break from hosting a game show. He'll do what ever he can to win even if it means to be nice and helpful.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
name: Drack

pokemon: ;197;

a little about him: he tends to be more active in the night more then the in day

;197;: this is going to be realy fun well at lest thats what it sounds like

i just counted and there is 8 people so 7 more is needed

Last edited:
;233; Thank you ZXAN! That's just what I needed to wake up.
Once again, shiny_arceus had more spare time. So he came back, again.
Ahhh, I'm sorry Drack, but we cannot possibly keep two of the same pokemon. Even a genuis like myself cannot be able to tell you from ZXAN. Sorry, we should have mentioned that before. You can still tell chihaya to enter another pokemon, it's not too late.
And welcome Bill, hope you enjoy the expedition!
Now, shiny_arceus has some work to do so he'll be gone fore some hours. Bye!

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
;233; Thank you ZXAN! That's just what I needed to wake up.
Once again, shiny_arceus had more spare time. So he came back, again.
Ahhh, I'm sorry Drack, but we cannot possibly keep two of the same pokemon. Even a genuis like myself cannot be able to tell you from ZXAN. Sorry, we should have mentioned that before. You can still tell chihaya to enter another pokemon, it's not too late.
And welcome Bill, hope you enjoy the expedition!
Now, shiny_arceus has some work to do so he'll be gone fore some hours. Bye!

plz ;197; is my fav pokemon ever sense i first saw it on T.V

what if im shiny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.