• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Experimentations 2

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

So I'm writing Pokémon: Experimentations 2 now. It is the sequel to Pokémon Experimentations and the second book in the Pokémon Experimentations Trilogy. Before you read Pokémon Experimentations 2, you should read the first one if you haven’t done so yet. Here’s the link: www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?595646 Here is the link of the sequel, Pokémon: Experimentations 3: www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?625514 Here is the link of my Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Legend of the Ten Scrolls story if you’re interested in reading that too: www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?595950, and my side story sequel to my Mystery Dungeon fan fic can be read here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?627963 Just like the first Pokémon Experimentations story, this story will also be twenty chapters. Also just like the first story, it’s scary and has lots of blood in it. NO MEAN COMMENTS PLEASE.

Plot- It has been two weeks since Nat Summers, Maria Blossom, Aaron Caverns, Sarah Willard and their partner pokémon, Emboar, Samurott, Rampardos and Weezing escaped Sea Island, off the coast of Moon City. Now they are all missing. With hope of finding them, the two main protagonists, Natalie Summers and Erik Hughes, along with their partner pokémon, Emboar and Serperior will walk through the streets of Moon City, encounter pokémon infected with A-59 parasite and curing them with the C-30 vaccine in hope of searching for the eight of them. While doing that, the four go in a ten story Rescue Team Headquarters building and below. They find other people and their pokémon while doing that.

Characters:

Natalie Summers- One of the two main protagonists. She is 17 years old and her partner pokémon is Emboar. The two are looking for their brothers, Nat Summers and his Emboar, who have gone missing along with the others. The two head for Moon City, in hope of finding them. When she and Nat were one year olds, the twins got two Tepigs as their birthday gifts.

Erik Hughes- The other main protagonist. He is 16 years old and his partner pokémon is Serperior. He is the newest Rescue Team member. He is planning on going to the Rescue Team Headquartes building for a meeting. The two join Natalie and her Emboar in search for their brothers, Maria, Aaron, Sarah and their pokémon. He has known Serperior since he was a toddler.

Katana Victorious- She is 16 years old. A mysterious girl with a shiny Serperior as her partner pokémon. She and her Serperior are looking for their friend, Hector Saunders. While doing that, Katana falls in love with Erik, who she meets him and his Serperior in the basement of the Rescue Team Headquarters building.

Lucy Jones- She is 5 years old and her partner pokémon is Nidoran (female). The two meet Natalie and her Emboar in the Rescue Team Headquarters building while running away from a big dangerous Pokémon, infected with the A-59 parasite.

Rachel Jones- She is 30 years old and she’s the mother of Lucy. Her partner pokémon is Nidoqueen. Thinking her daughter is safe somewhere, she encounters her daughter, Natalie, Erik, Katana and their Pokémon, thinking that Katana killed her husband, Joshua Jones.

Joshua Jones- He is 30 years old and his partner pokémon is Nidoking. He is the father of Lucy. A member of the Moon City Corporation, he used the A-59 parasite on his own pokémon, Nidoking and then Nidoking killed him.

Prologue:

Two weeks ago, Nat Summers, Maria Blossom, Aaron Caverns, Kevin Richards and their partner pokémon, Emboar, Samurott, Rampardos and Electivire went to Sea Island, an island off the coast of Moon City. They went into a twenty story skyscraper, where lots of pokémon infected with the A-59 parasite were. While in the skyscraper, Aaron, Kevin and their Pokémon disappeared and Nat, Maria and their pokémon met Sarah Willard and her partner pokémon, Weezing after fighting infected Pokémon and curing them. After that, the six of them fought more pokémon and cured them. One of them was a huge Arbok. After that, they went to a green house, where there were more Pokémon including a huge Volcarona. After they cured the Volcarona, the six of them met Kevin in the green house. Kevin said he didn’t know where Aaron was. After going back in the skyscraper, Nat, Maria, Sarah and their Pokémon fought the huge Arbok again. Things turned worse when Emboar got infected for a few minutes and killed the Arbok. After fighting and curing Emboar, Emboar and the rest of them went to the tops floors of the skyscraper and fought and cured more Pokémon. After that, they went in the underground passage and found Aaron and his Rampardos. Aaron suspected that there were traitors among them. Aaron and Rampardos chased an unidentified man and his unidentified pokémon. Nat, Maria, Sarah and their Pokémon went after them and fought and cured a huge Ariados. Then they went in the underground laboratory, where they found out that the unidentified man and pokémon were Kevin and Electivire, who were double agents. The six then found Aaron and Rampardos locked up. A few minutes after getting them out, the eight of them went to the experiment room and met Kevin and Electivire again, finding out that they used Aaron and Rampardos. After getting angry, Aaron and Rampardos knocked out Kevin and Electivire. The remaining eight go in the experiment room, where they find a Mewtwo. Kevin and Electivire come and Kevin pushes the button to release Mewtwo. Mewtwo killed Kevin and Electivire. After fighting Mewtwo and thinking that it was dead, Nat, Maria, Sarah and their Pokémon escaped from the island with one hour remaining before the Sea Island self-destructs. Before they escaped, the Mewtwo comes back and Nat and Emboar have one final fight with it with ten minutes remaining. After curing it, the eight of them and Mewtwo left on a helicopter with Phil and headed for Moon City, as Sea Island blowing up. Now…

Chapter 1: Moon City

Natalie Summers and her partner pokémon, Emboar enter Moon City. Natalie’s Emboar had a bow on her head. Nobody was around.

“I really hope our brothers and their friends are here,” Natalie told her Emboar.. While in the city, Erik, the newest rescue team member, and his partner pokémon, Serperior also enter the city in a car.

“Okay, the headquarters building should be around here somewhere,” Erik told his Serperior. After walking a few steps, they saw a Machoke and a Hitmonlee, infected with the A-59 parasite coming towards them. “Okay, here we go, Serperior, use leaf storm!” Erik shouted. Serperior used leaf storm on the Machoke and Machoke fell to the floor. Hitmonlee used brick break. “Serperior, dodge the attack and use leaf storm again!” Serperior avoided the attack and used leaf storm again on the Hitmonlee. Erik used the C-30 vaccine on both of them. “Okay, let’s keep going.” Meanwhile, Natalie and her Emboar entered a bar.

“Hello?” asked Natalie. “Is anybody here?” She and her Emboar kept walking when a Lairon, infected with the parasite walked behind them. Natalie and her Emboar looked back at the Lairon. “Listen, we don’t want to hurt you,” Natalie said. Lairon used iron head on Natalie. “AAAAHHHHH!” yelled Natalie as she dodged the attack. “Emboar, use mach punch!” she shouted. Emboar used mach punch on Lairon and Lairon got knocked out. Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on Lairon. “Emboar, let’s go to the back area of this bar,” said Natalie. They went to the back door and Natalie opened it. They ended up back outside, where Erik and Serperior stood. Erik looked at Emboar.

“Look out!” shouted Erik.

“Don’t, she’s my pokémon!” shouted Natalie.

“Oh, sorry,” said Erik. “Hi, my name is Erik Hughes. I’m the newest Rescue Team member.”

“Rescue Team?” asked Natalie. “Then you must know my brother, and her brother! Nat Summers and his Emboar! I’m Nat’s twin sister, Natalie Summers and my Emboar is Nat’s Emboar’s sister. We’re looking for them and their friends, who have gone missing. Their names are Maria Blossom, her Samurott, Aaron Caverns, his Rampardos, Sarah Willard and her Weezing. Know any of them?” she asked.

“I heard of them. Weren’t they the ones who went to Sea Island, which is wiped out now?” asked Erik.

“Yes, they were,” said Natalie. “Look, we can search for them together.”

“Okay, follow me to my car,” said Erik. The four of them went inside Erik’s car. Erik drove across the street as he saw a Pidgeot flying behind them. “GET OUT OF THE CAR, NOW!” Erik yelled to the others. They got out of the car. Then Pidgeot used air slash on Erik’s car and it blew up, causing the whole street to get on fire, separating Natalie and her Emboar, and Erik and his Serperior.

“Erik, are you two okay!?” shouted Natalie.

“Yeah, let’s meet at the Rescue Team Headquarters building,” said Erik.

“Okay, we’ll see if our brothers and their friends are there!” shouted Natalie.

“Alright!” shouted Erik and they went their separate ways. Natalie and her Emboar saw two Piloswines.

“Emboar, use flamethrower!” shouted Natalie. Emboar used flamethrower on one of the Piloswines and the Piloswine fainted. The other Pilloswine used ice fang “Emboar, avoid it and use mach punch!” Emboar dodged the attack and use mach punch on the other Piloswine and knocked the Piloswine out. Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the Piloswines. “Look let’s go in that shop,” Natalie said. Natalie and her Emboar went to the entrance to the shop and Natalie opened the door. They went in. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior were running when the Pidgeot came.

“Serperior, use leaf storm!” shouted Erik. Serperior used leaf storm on the Pidgeot. Pidgeot used slash again. “Serperior dodge it and use slam!” Serperior used slam on Pidgeot and Erik ran to the Pidgeot and used the C-30 vaccine on the Pidgeot. “Okay, let’s keep going,” Erik said. They went to a door and Erik opened it. They went in a new room. Meanwhile, Natalie and her Emboar entered the shop.

“Hey, look, there’s an Emboar behind you!” shouted a man with no pokémon.

“No, Emboar’s mine!” shouted Natalie.

“Oh,” said the man. “Sorry, I thought Emboar was one of them,” he said.

“Who are you?” asked Natalie.

“I’m the owner of this shop,” said the man and he locked the door Natalie used to get in the shop. “No one can enter now when the door is locked,” he said and stood at the door. Natalie looked around the shop.

“Nice shop,” Natalie said.

“Thanks,” said the shop owner. Natalie saw another door and walked to it. “Look, there’s another door here…” she started to say when a big Rhyperior broke down the door the man was standing in front of.

“NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” yelled the owner as the Rhyperior killed him.

“Uh, oh, let’s run!” shouted Natalie. Natalie opened the other door and she and her Emboar were outside again, at the back of the shop. Natalie looked back. “I guess Rhyperior didn’t see us,” she said. They walked at a gate door and Natalie opened it. They were back in the streets, where three Raticates stood. One used bite. “Emboar, avoid it and use mach punch!” Natalie shouted. Emboar dodged the attack and used mach punch on the Raticate and the Raticate got knocked out. The other two Raticates used double edge on Emboar. “Dodge it and use mach punch again on both of them!” shouted Natalie. Emboar used a strong mach punch on the remaining Raticates and got knocked out. Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the three Raticates. “Let’s keep going, Emboar,” Natalie told Emboar. They kept walking and saw a tall building saying “Rescue Team Headquarters.” “Look, that’s the building Erik said we were going to meet again,” said Natalie as she saw a train on train tracks, with lots of car on both sides of the train, blocking the way to the building. “Okay, were going to have to go in that train to get to the building,” Natalie said. Natalie opened the front door of the train and she and her Emboar went in the train. They went to another door in the train and Natalie opened it. They went to the next car of the train, where a Manectric stood. “Emboar, use flamethrower!” Natalie shouted. Emboar used flamethrower on the Manectric and then Manectric used thunder. “Emboar, avoid the attack and use mach punch!” shouted Natalie. Emboar dodged the attack and used mach punch, on the Manectric’s head and knocked it out. Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the Manectric. “Okay, let’s keep going,” Natalie told Emboar. They went to another door in the train and Natalie opened it. They ended up back outside, on the other side of the train. “Okay, let’s go in the Rescue Team Headquarters building,” said Natalie. She and her Emboar went to the entrance door and Natalie opened it. They went in the building. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior were at the new room.

“Look, there’s a letter here,” said Erik. He picked up and read the letter. It read:

Dear Shaun,

“There’s chaos in this city. It’s full of infected pokémon and they’re trying to kill people and pokémon what are not infected with the A-59 parasite. The Rescue Team has to stop this madness that the Moon City Corporation is doing! IT HAS TO STOP NOW! THE RESCUE TEAM IS OUR ONLY HOPE TO STOP THIS! I hope it ends soon.”

Sincerely,

Andrew Nickerson.

“Look, there’s another door here, let’s go Serperior,” Erik told Serperior. They went to the door and Erik opened it. They ended up back outside. Erik saw the Rescue Team Headquarters Building. He was on the other side of it. “Okay, let’s go up those stairs now so that we can get in that building,” he said and pointed at a flight of stairs. Erik and his Serperior went to the stairs and climbed up it. Suddenly, an airplane flew ans crashed to the ground, a few feet in front of Erik and Serperior. The plane exploded. “WHOA!” Erik yelled. “WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND HERE!?” Then, two Areodactyls appeared. One of them used hyper beam. “Dodge it, Serperior and use leaf storm while that Areodactyl is resting!” Erik shouted and Serperior used a strong leaf storm on one the Areodactyls. The Areodactyl fell to the floor and got hurt. The other Areodactyl used crunch. “Avoid it again and use energy ball!” Erik shouted. Serperior dodged the attack and used solar beam on the other Areodactyl. The Areodactyl fainted and Erik used the C-30 vaccine on both of the Areodactyls. “Look,” Erik said and pointed at another entrance door to the Rescue Team Headquarters building. “Let’s go in now.” Erik and his Serperior walked to the door and Erik opened it. They went in the other side of the Rescue Team Headquarters building. End of chapter 1.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 2: Inside The Rescue Team Headquarters Building

Natalie and her Emboar entered the Rescue Team Headquarters Building. They were in the main hall.

“Wow, this place is big,” said Natalie. “Okay, let’s see if my brother and your brother are here, Emboar,” she said. Then she saw one of the doors in the area. “Let’s go,” Natalie said. They went to the door and Natalie opened it. They ended up at a room, where there was a very badly injured man with a dead Noctowl. They both had lots of blood all over themselves. Natalie and her Emboar walked to the injured man and the dead Noctowl. “What happened here?” asked Natalie.

“We… we were… we were attacked… by… a huge… Lickilicky,” said the man. “He… he… killed… my… Noctowl.”

“I’m sorry about your Noctowl,” said Natalie. “By the way, have you seen a guy who also had an Emboar like me? He’s my twin brother, and his Emboar is my Emboar’s brother. “My brother’s name is Nat Summers. Do you know him or any of his friends?” Natalie asked.

“Nat… Summers?” asked the badly injured man. “I… I… know… him. Wasn’t… wasn’t he… the one… who went… to… Sea Island, along… with Maria Blossom… Aaron Caverns… and Kevin Richards… and… and their pokémon?” asked the man.

“Yeah, that’s them. Do you know where our brothers or any of their friends are?” asked Natalie.

“N… n… no… I… I… don’t,” said the man. “Here,” he said and he gave Natalie a card.

“What’s this?” asked Natalie.

“It’s… a… card to… unlock the… electronically… locked… doors in the… main… hall. There… is a desk… with a computer… back… in the main hall. Use… the… card…to… open the… other doors.” The man looked at his Noctowl. “Now… please… let… me… be alone… with my… Noctowl,” the man said. “If I’m going… to… die… I want… to die… with my Noctowl next to me.”

“But…” Natalie started to say.

“JUST… LET… ME BE ALONE… NOW!” yelled the man. Natalie went to the door she used to come in the room.

“Goodbye,” said Natalie to the injured man, with a sad face and she opened the door. Natalie and Emboar were back in the main hall. “Look, there’s the desk with the computer,” Natalie said, and pointed to the desk with the computer. She and her Emboar went to the computer. The computer had a slot to swipe a card. “Let’s swipe the card now,” said Natalie and she swiped the card on the computers. Natalie and her Emboar heard the doors unlock. “Okay, let’s go in the closest one there,” said Natalie and she pointed at the double doors. She and her Emboar went to the double doors and Natalie opened it. They went to a new room. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior entered the other side of The Rescue Team Headquarters building on the second floor.

“Okay, we have to find Natalie and her Emboar now,” Erik told his Serperior. They started to walk until they saw broken glass on the floor. “I wonder what happened here,” said Erik. As he and his Serperior started walking, they saw a dead body, with blood all over it. “Oh my gosh,” said Erik, when suddenly, five Taillows came through the window. “Oh, snap, LET’S RUN!” yelled Erik. Erik and Serperior ran to the nearest door and Erik opened it as fast as he could. Erik and his Serperior ended up back outside. “Look, these stairs lead to the first floor,” said Erik and he pointed to a flight of stairs. They went down the flight of stairs and saw another door that led back into the building. “Let’s go in,” Erik said. Erik opened the door and they were back in the building. “Look, there’s a door to the right,” he said and pointed to the door on the right. He walked up to it and tried to open it. “It’s locked, let’s go the other way.” They went the other way and saw two Furrets. One of them used slam on Erik. “Whoa!” shouted Erik as he dodged the attack. “Okay Serperior, use solarbeam!” Serperior used solarbeam on the Furret and the Furret hit a wall and got knocked out. The other Furret used cut. “Serperior dodge the attack and used leaf storm!” Erik shouted. Serperior avoided the attack and used leaf storm on the other Furret. Erik used the C-30 vaccine on the Furrets. “Okay, let’s keep going,” Erik said. They went to another door and Erik opened it. They ended up at a big hallway. “Let’s go left,” said Erik. They went left to another door and Erik opened it. He and his Serperior ended up at another hallway. “Look, there’s a door across the hall,” Erik said. “Let’s go.” They went to the door and Erik opened it. They ended up at a new room, with a shelf and a window. “Look, there are some things on the shelf,” said Erik and he took a letter first. He read the letter and it read:

Dear Gabriel,

“This is one of the four ring pieces that you’ll need to access the sewer area underneath this building. There’s another in the library, in the second floor, another near the stairs that lead to the basement and another in the fifth floor. Good luck finding the other three.

Sincerely,

Sandy Wickers.

“Alright, let’s take this useful ring,” Erik said. After he took the ring, a Luxray crashed through the window. “My goodness!” shouted Erik. The Luxray used thunder fang on Serperior. “Serperior, avoid it and use a stronger energy ball!” Serperior dodged the attack and used a powerful energy ball on Luxray and the Luxray fainted. Erik used the C-30 vaccine on the Luxray. “Okay, let’s leave this room,” Erik said. Erik and Serperior left the room. “Look, there’s another door, let’s go.” They walked to the new door and Erik opened it. They were at a small room. “Look, there’s a Klink toy on this desk,” said Erik. “It could be useful.” He took the Klink toy. “Okay, there’s nothing here, let’s leave.” They left the room. Meanwhile, Natalie and her Emboar were in a new hallway.

“Look, there’s a door on the other side of the hallway,” said Natalie. They went to the door. Before Natalie opened it, she and her Emboar looked through the window to their left and saw a huge, pink pokémon, with a big tounge. The pokémon left. “What was that?” Natalie asked. Then she opened the door and she and her Emboar ended up at another hall way, with big open windows. “OH, NO!” cried Natalie as she saw a dead body, with its head cut off. Lots of blood was on the floor. All of a sudden, a huge Lickilicky came through one of the windows. “This must be the Pokémon the man was talking about!” shouted Natalie. Meanwhile, as Erik and his Serperior left the room, a big Deoxys came crashing through a wall.

“Oh, man!” shouted Erik. “This is so not good!” End of chapter 2.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 3: Reunion

Natalie and her Emboar started battling the huge Lickilicky.

“This can be an easy one, Emboar, use mach punch!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar used mach punch on the Lickicicky’s stomach. Lickilicky grabbed his stomach in pain and he used lick. “Emboar, dodge it and use mach punch again!” Natalie shouted. Natalie’s Emboar avoided the attack and used mach punch again on Lickilicky. Lickilicky stepped back and he used slam. “Emboar, avoid it and use mach punch, once more!” Her Emboar dodged the attack and used mach punch on the Lickilicky’s head and knocked it out. Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on Lickilicky. “Okay, let’s keep going,” Natalie said. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior started battling the huge Deoxys.

“Okay, here goes, Serperior, use leaf storm!” shouted Erik. Serperior used leaf storm on Deoxys. Deoxys used zen headbutt. “Serperior, dodge and use energy ball!” Erik shouted. Serperior avoided the attack and used energy ball on Deoxys. Deoxys used Pursuit. “Avoid it and use leaf storm again!” Erik shouted. Serperior dodged the attack and used a leaf storm on Deoxys. Deoxys screamed and ran away through the hole it made. “Okay, that was close. Something tells me we will be seeing Deoxys again. Let’s go back upstairs, Serperior,” said Erik. Meanwhile, Natalie and her Emboar were in a new hallway.

“Look, there is a door here,” said Natalie and pointed at a big door. “Let’s go in.” They went to the door and Natalie opened it. They were in a new, small room, with a desk. “There’s a letter on the desk,” said Natalie and she picked up the letter. She read the letter and it read:

Dear Matthew,

“I heard that there was a big pink pokémon walking around this Rescue Team Headquarters building. One with a big tongue. It’s been killing our men and their pokémon. You should do something about it. I’m leaving this place until you cure it.”

Sincerely,

Dylan Simon.

“Well we just cured that big pink Pokémon,” said Natalie and she smiled. “Okay, there’s nothing else here. Let’s leave Emboar.” She and her Emboar left the room and back in the hallway. “Let’s go right now,” Natalie said. They went right and saw a flight of stairs that went upstairs. “Okay, let’s go up now.” She and her Emboar went upstairs to the second floor. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior were back on the second floor.

“Okay, there’s another door, here,” said Erik. He and his Serperior went to the door and Erik opened it. They were in the second floor area of the main hall, where two Crawdaunts stood. “This will be easy, Serperior used energy ball!” Erik shouted. Serperior used energy ball on one the Crawdaunts and the Crawdaunt fainted. The other Crawdaunt used bubblebeam. “Avoid it and use leaf storm!” Serperior used leaf storm on the other Crawdaunt and the Crawdaunt fainted. Erik used the C-30 vaccine on the Crawdaunts. “Well that was easy, there a door across the hall, let’s go,” said Erik. They went to the door and Erik opened it. They ended up at a library. “Okay, this is where one of the other ring pieces is, let’s find it.” He and his Serperior looked around the library, when Erik saw a big book, sticking out. “Let’s go check that book,” said Erik. Erik went up to the book, as it fell to the floor and a ring piece came out. “Well that was easy, finding the next piece, now let’s leave,” Erik said. Meanwhile, Natalie and her Emboar were on the second floor, fighting two Pupitars.

“Okay, your fire attacks won’t do any good,” said Natalie, when one of the Pupitars used crunch. “Emboar, use mach punch!” Natalie shouted as she avoided the Pupitar’s crunch. Her Emboar used a hard mach punch on the Pupitar and knocked it out. The other Pupitar used stone edge. “Emboar, dodge it and use mach punch again!” Natalie shouted. Emboar avoided the attack and used mach punch on the other Pupitar and knocked it out. Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the Pupitars. Natalie and her Emboar went to a door that said “Rescue Team Office Room” on it. “Okay, our brothers and their friends could be in here, let’s go in,” said Natalie and she opened the door. They went in the office room. “Look at this room,” said Natalie, as she and her Emboar looked at the five desks, each with names on them. The names were Nat Summers, Maria Blossom, Aaron Caverns, Sarah Willard and Phil Langston. Natalie and her Emboar walked to Nat Summers’s desk. “Look, there is a block and a letter on my brother’s desk,” said Natalie and she picked up the block and the letter. As both she and her Emboar read the letter, they were shocked to read it. It read:

Dear Larry,

“Our mission on Sea Island was a success. Sarah is now a member of The Rescue Team and she has her own desk now, which used to be Kevin’s. After we found out that Kevin and his Electivire were double agents, I wondered if there’s anyone else that we can trust. Ever since my Emboar got infected with the A-59 parasite and after I cured him with the C-30 vaccine, I became more protective. I’m going to have to be more protective in our new mission. Larry, this is one of the three blocks you will need to access a secret area on the tenth floor. The other two should be in this building. Some more members of The Moon City Corporation are in a secret building and our mission is to confront them. This could be a deadly mission. I know our sisters wouldn’t approve of this, but when you see them, tell them to forgive us.”

Sincerely,

Nat Summers.

“I don’t believe this,” said Natalie and took the letter. “Why would our brothers go with this mission?” she asked. They left the room and saw a little girl with a female Nidoran.

“AAAAAAAHHHHH!” screamed the girl.

“Hey, wait!” shouted Natalie. The girl and her female Nidoran ran past a door, into a room with two elevators, where Erik and his Serperior stood.

“Hey, stop right there!” shouted Erik and he and his Serperior started chasing the girl and her female Nidoran. The girl and her female Nidoran crawled through a small crawlspace. “Darn it, we can’t fit in there!” Erik shouted as Natalie and her Emboar came into the room and saw Erik and his Serperior.

“Erik!” shouted Natalie. Erik and his Serperior ran to Natalie and her Emboar.

“Natalie, it’s good that the two of you are still safe,” said Erik.

“By the way, have you seen a little girl with a Nidoran?” asked Natalie.

“Yeah, I just did, she and her Nidoran went through that crawlspace, but none of us can fit in,” said Erik. “So did you two find your brothers?” Erik asked.

“Sadly, no, and I don’t think we will find them and their friends here,” said Natalie, sadly, and she gave Erik the letter. Erik read it and gave it back to Natalie.

“I’m sorry,” said Erik. “Okay, let’s spit up from here. This building had ten floors. Since we have already checked the first two floors, I’ll check floors three through five and you go check floors six through ten, to see if the girl and her Nidoran are there,” Erik said.

“Okay, said Natalie and she pressed the up button on one the elevators. The four of them waited until the elevator doors opened. They all went in. Natalie pressed the six floor button, while Erik pressed the third floor button. The elevator doors closed and the elevator went up. It stopped on the third floor. The elevator doors opened and Erik and his Serperior stepped out.

“Okay, you two be careful now,” said Erik.

“Okay,” said Natalie, right before the elevator doors closed. End of chapter 3.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 4: Going Up

Natalie and her Emboar, and Erik and his Serperior split up. Natalie and her Emboar stepped out of the elevator and onto the sixth floor of The Rescue Team Headquarters Building.

“Okay, we have to be careful,” Natalie told her Emboar. “Look, let’s go to the nearest door,” she said. They went to the closest door and Natalie opened it. They ended up in a very small room, where two Ledians stood. One of them used silver wind. “Emboar, dodge it and use flamethrower!” Natalie shouted. Emboar avoided the attack and used flamethrower on one of the Ledians. It was super effective and the Ledian fainted. The other one also used silver wind. “Avoid it again and use flamethrower again!” shouted Natalie. Emboar dodged the attack and used flamethrower again. The other Ledian fainted and Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the Ledians. “Look, there’s a key here, it could be useful,” Natalie said and she took the key. She and her Emboar left the room. “Okay, let’s check the other door here,” said Natalie. They went to the other door and Natalie tried to open it. “It’s locked, I’ll see if I can open it with this key,” Natalie said and she used the key to open the door. “Okay, let’s go in.” They went into a bigger room. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior are on the third floor of The Rescue Team Headquarters Building.

“Okay, let’s check what’s on this floor,” Erik told his Serperior. Erik and his Serperior went to the nearest door and Erik opened it. They were in a small room, where an Absol stood. The Absol used slash. “Serperior, dodge it and use leaf storm!” Erik shouted. Serperior dodged the attack and used leaf storm. Absol stepped back and used psycho cut. “Serperior, avoid it and use energy ball!” shouted Erik. Serperior dodged the attack and used energy ball on Absol. Absol fainted and Erik used the C-30 vaccine on it. “Look, there’s a shiny stone and a letter here,” Erik said and he took the stone and the letter. He read the letter and it read:

Dear Gabriel,

“This is one of the two stones you will need to access the room that the next ring piece and the key to the basement are in, on the fifth floor. This will be very useful. The other stone is in a room on the fourth floor. Good luck finding it.”

Sincerely,

Sandy Wickers.

“Okay, let’s leave this room,” Erik told his Serperior and they left the room. “Look, there’s another door here,” Erik said, pointing at another door. “Let’s go.” They went to the door and Erik opened it. They went in a new hallway. Meanwhile, Natalie and her Emboar were in a new room on the sixth floor.

“Okay, let’s see what’s here,” said Natalie. Natalie and her Emboar looked around the room. “Look, there’s a letter here,” said Natalie. She took the letter and read it. It read:

Dear Frank,

“I heard that the founder of The Rescue Team, Troy Vicks, locked himself in his office, on the tenth floor. I don’t know what he is doing, but I know that he is scared to go out after what’s been happening in this city, with all these infected Pokémon. I really hope nothing’s happened to him. I’m going to have one more look to see what’s going on in that office.”

Sincerely,

Davis Pitchers.

“Okay, let’s look for this Troy Vickers,” said Natalie. They went to another door and Natalie opened it. They were in a new hall way, where three Granbulls stood. “Emboar, use mach punch!” Natalie shouted and Emboar use mach punch on one of the Granbull’s head and knocked it out. One of the other Granbulls used bite. “Dodge it and use mach punch again!” shouted Natalie. Emboar avoided the attack and used mach punch again so hard, one of the Granbulls hit the ceiling and got knocked out. The last Granbull used crunch. “Avoid it and use mach punch, again!” Natalie shouted and Emboar used a hard mach punch on the Granbull. Granbull held itself in pain and Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the Granbulls. “Look, stairs,” said Natalie and pointed to a flight of stairs that led to the seventh floor. Natalie and her Emboar walked up the flight of stairs, onto the seventh floor of the main hall. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior were at another hallway, on the third floor, where two Miltanks stood. One of them used body slam.

“Serperior, dodge it and use leaf storm!” Erik shouted. Serperior avoided the attack and used leaf storm on one of the Miltanks, so hard, that she got knocked out. The other Miltank used zen headbutt. “Serperior, avoid it!” shouted Erik and Serperior dodged the attack. Miltank hit the wall so hard, she got knocked out. “Well I hope she didn’t break her head, doing that.” Erik used the C-30 vaccine on the Miltanks. “Look, there’s a flight of stairs, going up here, but let’s go in that room first,” said Erik, pointing at a door. They went to the door and Erik opened it. They were in a new, small room, with a table in front of them. “Look, a key, it could be useful,” Erik said. “Okay, let’s leave.” They left the room and went up the flight of stairs to the fourth floor. As they kept walking, the huge Deoxys came crashing through the wall next to them. “Oh, great, not you again!” shouted Erik. Meanwhile Natalie and her Emboar were walking in the main hall, on the seventh floor, where three Darmanitans stood.

“Uh, oh, this is going to be a tough one,” said Natalie. End of chapter 4.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 5: More Rooms

Natalie and her Emboar started battling the three Darmanitans on the seventh floor of the main hall of The Rescue Team Headquarters building. One of the Darmanitans used headbutt.

“Emboar, dodge it and use mach punch!” shouted Natalie. Emboar used mach punch on the Darmanitan’s stomach. Darmanitan flew to a wall and got knocked out. One of the other Darmanitans used hammer arm. “Emboar avoid the attack and use mach punch again!” Natalie shouted. Emboar dodged the attack and used a hard mach punch on the Darmanitan and got knocked out. “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Natalie as the last Darmanitan jumped on top of her. Emboar ran to the Darmanitan and mach punched it as many times as she can. Then Emboar picked up the Darmanitan and threw it to the floor. Then Emboar stomped her foot on Darmanitan’s head and knocked it out. Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the Darmanitans. “Thanks,” Natalie told her Emboar. “Okay, there’s another door across the hall, let’s go,” she said and they went to the other side of the hall. Natalie opened the door there, and she and her Emboar went into a new hallway. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior were fighting the huge Deoxys again on the fourth floor. The Deoxys used zen headbutt.

“Serperior, dodge it and use leaf storm!” shouted Erik. Serperior avoided the attack and used leaf storm on the huge Deoxys. Deoxys screamed and used psycho boost on Erik. “Whoa!” Erik shouted as he avoided the attack. “Serperior, use energy ball!” he shouted and Serperior used energy ball on Deoxys. Deoxys then used hyper beam. “Avoid it and use leaf storm again, Seperior!” Erik shouted and Serperior used leaf storm on Deoxys. Deoxys screamed and ran away, through the wall it came from. “Okay, it’s over, for now,” said Erik. “Look, there’s another door across the hall,” he said and they went to the door. Erik opened the door and they ended up back at the main area, on the fourth floor. Meanwhile, Natalie and her Emboar were in the new hallway, on the seventh floor.

“Okay, let’s check these two rooms here,” said Natalie, and she pointed at the left door. They went to the door and Natalie opened it. They were in a new room, where two Kricketunes stood. One of them used night slash. “Emboar, dodge it and use flamethrower!” shouted Natalie, and Emboar used flamethrower on one of the Kricketunes and it fainted. The other Kricketune used x-scissor. “Emboar, avoid it and use flamethrower again!” Natalie shouted and Emboar used a strong flamethrower on the Kricketunes. The Kricketune fainted and Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the two Kricketunes. “Look, there’s a key and a letter here,” said Natalie and she picked up the key and the letter. She read the letter and it read:

Dear Troy,

“This is the elevator key for the elevator on the tenth floor that is in the room past your office room. I hope you come down here and get it. I don’t like it how you locked yourself in your office, not telling us what you’re doing. Be careful.”

Sincerely,

Frank Anderson.

“Okay, there’s nothing else here,” said Natalie. She and her Emboar left the room and went into the other room on the other side. “Look, there’s one of the other blocks!” Natalie shouted and she took the block. “Only one more to go,” she said and they left the room. “Look, there’s a door across the hall,” said Natalie, pointing at a door. They walked to the door and Natalie opened it. They were at another hallway. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior were on the fourth floor of the main hall, where two Kinglers stood. One of them used metal claw.

“Serperior, dodge and use leaf storm on both of them!” shouted Erik and Serperior used leaf storm on both of the Kringlers. The two Kringler flew to the other side of the hall, hit the wall and got knocked out. Erik ran to the Kringlers and used the C-30 vaccine of them. “Look, there a door here,” said Erik and he and his Serperior walked to the door. Erik opened it and they went into a new hallway. “Okay, there are stairs leading up to the fifth floor, but let’s go in that room first,” said Erik, pointing to a door. They walked to the door and Erik opened it. They were in a small room, where a Marowak stood. “Use energy ball!” Erik told his Serperior and Serperior used energy ball on Marowak. Marowak used bone rush. “Serperior, dodge it and use leaf storm!” Erik shouted. Serperior avoided the attack and used leaf storm on Marowak. Marowak fainted and Erik used the C-30 vaccine on him. “Look, the other stone is here!” shouted Erik and pointed at a stone on a table. Erik took the stone and a letter that was also on the table. Erik read the letter and it read:

Dear Gabriel,

“This is the other stone you will need to access the room the next ring piece and the key to the basement are in. Now you can go to the room on the fifth floor. Be very careful. You don’t know who’s there.”

Sincerely,

Sandy Wickers.

“Okay, let’s leave this room and go upstairs now,” said Erik and he and his Serperior left the room. They went up the stairs to the fifth floor. Meanwhile, Natalie and her Emboar were in a new hallway, with stairs going up to the eighth floor.

“Okay, let’s go up now,” said Natalie. Natalie and here Emboar went up the stairs to the eighth floor. As they kept walking, three Drapions stood in front of them. “Okay Emboar, here we go!” Natalie shouted. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior are walking on the fifth floor, when suddenly, two Hydreigons come out of nowhere.

“Uh, oh, here comes more trouble,” Erik said. End of chapter 5.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 6: Last Rooms For Erik and his Serperior

Natalie and her Emboar started battling three infected Drapions. One of them used poison fang.

“Emboar, dodge it and use flamethrower!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar avoided the attack and a big flamethrower on one of the Drapions, and it fainted. One of the other Drapions used crunch. “Avoid it and use mach punch!” Natalie shouted. Emboar used a strong, hard mach punch on the Drapion’s head and knocked it out. The last Drapion used cross poison. “Dodge it and used flamethrower, again!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar avoided the attack and used flamethrower. Drapion used cross poison again. “Avoid it again, and use mach punch!” Natalie shouted. Her Emboar dodged the attack and used mach punch on Drapion. Drapion got knocked out, and Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on all the Drapions. “Okay, let’s keep going,” Natalie said. She and her Emboar kept walking to another door and Natalie opened it. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior were battling two Hydreigons.

“Darn, your grass move won’t be as effective,” Erik told his Serperior, as one of the Hydreigons used dragon pulse. “Serperior, dodge and use cut!” shouted Erik. His Serperior avoided the attack, and used cut on one of the Hydreigon’s stomach. Hydreigon screamed in pain, as his stomach started bleeding, a lot. The other Hydreigon used dragon rush. “Avoid it and use cut again!” Erik shouted. Serperior dodged the attack and used cut on Hydreigon’s face and the Hydreigon also started bleeding. “Oh, man,” said Erik, as he saw the injured Hydreigons. “Lucky I took some large health packs from a Pokémon Center before I came to this city.” He mixed the large health packs with the C-30 vaccine and used it on the two Hydreigons. “Okay, let’s keep walking now,” said Erik and they started walking. Meanwhile, Natalie and her Emboar were back at the main hall of The Rescue Team Headquarters Building, on the eighth floor, where two Galvantulas stood. One of them used electroweb.

“Emboar, dodge it, and use flamethrower!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar used flamethrower on one of the Galvantulas and the Galvantula fainted. The other Galvantula used discharge. “Uh, oh, avoid it quick and use flamethrower again, as strong as you can!” Natalie shouted. Her Emboar dodged the attack and used a strong flamethrower on the other Galvantula and the Galvantula fainted. Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the Galvantulas. “Okay, there’s another door across the hall, let’s go,” said Natalie. She and her Emboar walked to the other door, and Natalie opened it. They ended up at another hallway. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior were walking in another hallway, when they saw a door. “Okay, let’s open it,” said Erik. He and his Serperior went to the door and Erik opened it. They ended up on the fifth floor of the main hall, where a Kangaskhan and her baby stood. The baby didn’t seem infected with the A-59 parasite. Kangaskhan used mega punch.

“Serperior, try not to hurt her baby, dodge the attack, and use leaf storm!” shouted Erik. His Serperior used leaf storm on Kangaskhan. Kangaskhan used crunch. “Avoid it and use energy ball!” Erik shouted. His Serperior dodged the attack and used energy ball on Kangaskhan’s head and knocked it out. Erik used the C-30 vaccine on Kangaskhan, and her baby, just in case. “Okay, Serperior, there’s another door across the hall, let’s go,” Erik said, and he looked at the baby. “Sorry, Kangaskhan’s baby, but we have to go now,” said Erik, smiled, and he and his Serperior walked to the other door. Erik opened it and they went to a new hallway, with elevators, a stairway, leading up to the sixth floor, and a door, with 2 holes next to the door. “Okay we’ll leave the upper floors for Natalie and her Emboar. Let’s put the stones here now,” said Erik, and he put the stones in the holes. The door opened. Erik and his Serperior went into the new room, where a ring piece and a key were, on a table. “Okay, Serperior, let’s take these and go back to the first floor.” Erik took the ring piece, the key to the basement, and they both left the room. Erik pressed the down button on the elevator, and they both waited. Then the elevator came and the doors opened. “Okay, let’s go back to the first floor.” They went in the elevator, and Erik pressed the first floor button. The elevator doors closed and they went down to the first floor. The elevator doors opened, and Erik and his Serperior stepped out of the elevator. Meanwhile, Natalie and her Emboar were in another hallway, with elevators, stairs leading up to the ninth floor and a door.

“Emboar, let’s go in that room first,” said Natalie, pointing to the door. They went to the door, and Natalie opened it. They were in a new room, with a key. “This could be useful,” Natalie said. “There’s nothing else here, let’s go up to the ninth floor now.” She and her Emboar left the room and went up the stairs to the ninth floor. Meanwhile, Erik and Serperior were in a room that Natalie and her Emboar were in before, with a now dead man and a dead Noctowl.

“My, gosh, I wonder what happened to them?” asked Erik, as he saw a key lying next to the dead man. ‘Let’s take it and go to that door,” said Erik, and he pointed to a door. They went to the door and Erik tried to open it. “It’s locked. Let’s see if this key we just picked up will unlock it.” Erik used the key to unlock the door. “Okay, let’s go,’ Erik said and he opened the door. Erik and his Serperior ended up back in the main hall. “Okay, let’s check that door across the hall,” said Erik, and he pointed to a door, across the hall. They went to the door, and Erik opened it. They ended up at a familiar hallway. “Hey this is one of the first hallways we were at when we first entered this building,” said Erik. “I know where to go.” Erik and his Serperior walked to the nearest door, and Erik opened it. They were at another familiar room. “Hey remember when we first came to the first floor, through a door, and there was another door to the right and was locked?” asked Erik. “That’s where we have to go now. It’s across this room.” They went across the room and to their left. Erik used the basement key on the door, and unlocked it. Erik and his Serperior were at another hallway. “Okay, one of the letters said that the last ring piece is here,” Erik said. As they walked to the other side of the hallway, they found a door, and stairs leading down to the basement. “Okay, let’s go in that room first.” Erik and his Serperior went to the door and Erik opened it. They ended up at a very small room, with the last ring piece. “Bingo,” said Erik. They left the room and stood in front of the stairs. “Ready to go to the basement now?” Erik asked his Serperior, and his Serperior nodded yes. “Okay, let’s go down.” Erik and his Serperior went down the flight of stairs, to the basement. End of chapter 6.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 7: The Mysterious Girl And Her Shiny Serperior

Natalie and her Emboar are on the ninth floor of The Rescue Team Headquarters Building.

“Okay, let’s check these rooms,” said Natalie, pointing at one of three doors. They walked to the closest one and Natalie tried to open it. “It’s locked, let’s see if one of these keys will open it,” Natalie said, and he took out one of the keys. She used the key to unlock the door. “Okay, let’s go in,” said Natalie, and they went into a new room. “Look, there’s a letter on the table.” She picked up the letter and read it. It read:

Dear Frank,

“I saw your letter that you wrote to Troy. I don’t think he’ll ever come out of his office until the parasitic activities are done. I still wonder what he is doing, though. Just remember that the door to his office is the big door on the tenth floor of the main hall. There is a key in the next room from here, which unlocks a door across the other side of the main hall, on this floor. Good luck.”

Sincerely,

Davis Pitchers.

“I wonder if he’s still in his office,” said Natalie. “Anyways, there’s nothing else here, let’s go.” Natalie and her Emboar left the room. “Let’s go to the next room, and get that key,” Natalie said, pointing to another door. Natalie and her Emboar walked to the door, and Natalie opened it. They were in a new room, where a key stood on a table. “Okay, let’s take it.” Natalie took the key. Then she and her Emboar left the room. “Okay, let’s go there now,” said Natalie, pointing to the last door. They went to the door, and Natalie opened it. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior were in the basement of The Rescue Team Headquarters Building.

“Okay, this basement is dark,” Erik told his Serperior. “If I only had a flashlight, but it’s okay, I can still see pretty well. Look, there’s a door here, let’s go.” They went to the door and Erik opened it. They were in a new hallway, where two Skuntanks stood. One of them used slash. “Serperior, dodge it and use cut!” shouted Erik. Serperior avoided the attack, and used cut on the Skuntank’s cheek. Skuntank held his cheek in pain, and it started bleeding. The other Skuntank used slash. “Serperior, avoid it and use cut again!” Erik shouted. Serperior dodged the attack, and used cut on the other Skuntank. The Skuntank also started bleeding. Erik mixed the large health packs, with the C-30 vaccine and used the mixture on the two Skuntanks. “Okay, there are two doors here,” said Erik, and they went to the closest door. Erik tried to open it. “It’s locked, I think from the other side. Okay let’s check the other door now.” He and his Serperior went to the other door, and Erik opened it. They ended up at a parking lot. “This is a big parking lot,” said Erik. As he and his Serperior were walking across the parking lot, leaf storm filled the room. “Whoa!” shouted Erik. “Serperior, was that you?” he asked.

“No, it was my Serperior,” said a girl, who was behind them. She had a shiny Serperior as her partner pokémon. The girl and her shiny Serperior walked up to Erik and his Serperior. “Sorry, I thought that Serperior wasn’t yours was infected with the parasite that’s been going on,” the girl said.

“Who are you?” asked Erik.

“My name is Katana Victorious, and this is my Serperior,” the girl said.

“My name is Erik Hughes, and this is my Serperior,” said Erik. “What are you doing here, Katana?” he asked.

“I’m looking for a friend of mine, his name is Hector Saunders. I’m searching to see if he’s in this building,” Katana said.

“Okay,” said Erik. “But the two of you shouldn’t be here alone.” Katana walked up to a truck, and she looked to the right side of it.

“There’s a door here, but this truck is in the way,” said Katana. “Will you help me move it?” she asked.

“Alright,” said Erik. The four of them walked up to the truck. Erik and Katana pushed the truck out of the way.

“Okay, let’s open that door now,” said Katana. Erik, Katana, and their Serperiors walked to the door, and Erik opened it. Meanwhile, Natalie and her Emboar were on the ninth floor of the main hall, where two Forretresses stood. One of them used bug bite.

“Emboar, dodge the attack, and use flamethrower!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar avoided the attack, and used flamethrower on the Forretress, and the Forretress fainted. The other Forretress used zap cannon. “Emboar, avoid it and use flamethrower, again!” Natalie shouted. Her Emboar dodged the attack, and used flamethrower again. The Forretress fainted, and Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the two Forretresses. “Okay, let’s unlock that door on the other side,” Natalie said. She and her Emboar walked to the other side of the main hall, to the door, and Natalie unlocked it with the key she just got. Natalie opened the door, and they were at another hallway, where a Probopass stood. The Probopass used power gem. “Emboar, dodge it and used mach punch!” Natalie shouted. Emboar avoided the attack, and used mach punch on the Probopass. Her Emboar knocked it out, and Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the Probopass. “Okay, there are stairs leading to the tenth floor, but let’s check this room, first,” said Natalie, pointing at a door. They walked to the door, and Natalie opened it. They were in a small room. “Look, the last block!” Natalie shouted, and she took the block. “Okay, let’s go up to the tenth floor.” They left the room, and went up the stairs to the tenth floor. Meanwhile, Erik, Katana, and their Serperiors were in a new hallway in the basement, where a Cloyster stood.

“Serperior and I can do this, Serperior, use leaf storm!” shouted Katana. Her shiny Serperior used leaf storm on the Cloyster and the Cloyster used icicle crash. “Serperior, dodge it and use aerial ace!” Katana shouted. Her Serpeior avoided the attack, and used aerial ace on Cloyster. Cloyster fainted. Erik used the C-30 vaccine on the Cloyster.

“Wow, your Serperior is good,” said Erik, and smiled.

“Thanks,” said Katana. “Look, let’s check this room over here,” she said, and pointed to a door. They all walked to the door, and Erik opened it. They were at a new room. Erik and his Serperior walked up to a gate, and saw a man and a Manectric, sleeping on the other side of the gate. Erik tried to open it.

“It’s locked,” said Erik, and then he looked at the man. “Hey, you, wake up!” he shouted. The man and his Manectric woke up.

“Who are you? What do you people want?” asked the man. Katana and her Serperior walked up to the gate.

“I’m looking for a friend of mine, his name is Hector Saunders. Have you seen him?” Katana asked.

“No, and if I did, why would I tell you?” asked the man.

“You know, the way you're acting, we might as well leave you locked up in here!” shouted Erik, and he banged his hand on the gate.

“Look, we want to get out of here, but we don’t know where the key is,” said the man.

“You two stay here, we’ll find the key,” said Erik.

“Okay,” said the man.

“Let’s go, Katana,” said Erik.

“Okay,” said Katana. They left the room, and back to the hallway. “There’s another door over here,” Katana said, and pointed to another door.

“Alright, let’s go,” said Erik. The four of them walked to the other door, and Erik opened it. As they went into the new hallway, the Deoxys came crashing through a wall.

“Oh, no, not you again!” shouted Erik.

“Friend of yours?” asked Katana.

“No, more like someone trying to kill me!” shouted Erik. Meanwhile, Natalie and her Emboar were on a hallway on the tenth floor, when three Swalots came out of nowhere.

“Okay, here comes more trouble,” said Natalie. End of chapter 7.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 8: The Secret Of Troy Daniels

Natalie and her Emboar started battling three Swalots, infected with the A-59 parasite, on the tenth floor of The Rescue Team Headquarters Building. One of them used sludge.

“Emboar, dodge it, and use flamethrower!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar avoided the attack, and used a powerful flamethrower on one of the Swalots. The Swalot fainted. One of the other ones used body slam. “Emboar, avoid it, and use flamethrower again!” Natalie shouted. Her Emboar dodged the attack, and used a powerful flamethrower again, on the other Swalot. Swalot fainted, and the last one used sludge bomb. “Dodge it, and use flamethrower, one more time!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar avoided the attack and used flamethrower again, this time even more powerful. The last Swalot fainted, and Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the three Swalots. “Okay, there’s nothing else here, but that door across the hall,” said Natalie, and pointed to a door across the hall. “Let’s go.” They walked to the door, and Natalie opened it. Meanwhile, Erik, Katana, and their Serperiors are battling a Deoxys, also infected with the A-59 parasite, in the basement.

“Katana, you and your Serperior should stay back!” shouted Erik. Katana and her shiny Serperior stood back. “Serperior, use leaf storm!” Erik shouted. His Serperior used leaf storm on Deoxys, and Deoxys used zen headbutt. “Dodge it and use energy ball!” shouted Erik. His Serperior avoided the attack, and used energy ball on Deoxys. Deoxys used hyper beam. “Avoid it, and use slash!” Erik shouted. His Serperior dodged the attack, and used slash. Erik’s Serperior got Deoxys by a bit. Deoxys screamed, and ran away, through the hole on the wall, that it crashed through.

“Are we going to see Deoxys again?” asked Katana, as she and her Serpeior were walking up to Erik, and his Serperior.

“Yeah, I know we will,” said Erik. “Anyways, there are two other doors in this hall, let’s go to the one on the side of this hall.” They all went to the door, and Erik opened it. Meanwhile, Natalie and her Emboar were on the main hall, on the tenth floor, where two Lucarios stood. One of them used close combat.

“Emboar, dodge it and use mach punch!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar avoided the attack, used mach punch one the Lucario’s head and knocked it out. The other Lucario also used close combat. “Avoid it again, and use mach punch again!” Natalie shouted. Her Emboar dodged the attack, and used mach punch on the other Lucario. The Lucario hit a wall, and got knocked out. Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the two Lucarios. Then she and her Emboar walked up to a big door. “Okay, this is where Troy locked himself in. Erik and his Serperior are doing the other five floors, so there nowhere else to go. You going to have kick down this door,” Natalie said. “Do it.” Her Emboar kicked, and broke down the door. Then Natalie and her Emboar ran into a new room, where a man, a Bisharp, and a dead Gardevoir sat, on a desk, in the middle of the room.

“No, what are you doing here!?” shouted the man. “You better have the money to pay for that!”

“So, you must be Troy,” said Natalie.

“Yes, that’s me, Troy Daniels,” said the man. “I’m the founder of The Rescue Team, and this is my partner pokémon, Bisharp. Now, what are you two doing here!?” he shouted.

“I heard you locked yourself in here,” said Natalie, then she looked at the dead Gardevoir. “Would you care to explain what’s going on here?” she asked.

“Very well,” said Troy. “A friend of mine, her name is Jaime. She said she was going on a dangerous mission by herself. She handed to us her Gardevoir. She told us to protect her from any danger. But as you can see, we failed miserably,” He had a sad face. “She doesn’t know about this. What are we going to tell her!?” Troy shouted. “Now, just let us be alone now,” he said.

“Before we go, do you know exactly where our brothers, Nat Summers, and his Embaor, or any of their friends are?” Natalie asked.

“They’re in one of The Moon City Corporation buildings,” said Troy. “Now go now.”

“Alright,” said Natalie. She and her Emboar walked up to another door, and Natalie opened it. As they were in a long hallway, they saw the little girl and her female Nidoran.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHH!” screamed the girl. She and her female Nidoran ran to the other side of the hallway, where a small table stood.

“Hey, wait up!” shouted Natalie. She and her Emboar ran to the other side of the hall, and met with the little girl, and her female Nidoran. The girl looked at Natalie and her Emboar.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” she screamed and tried to run away, when Natalie grabbed her arm.

“Hey, wait, I need to talk to you!” shouted Natalie.

“No, stay away from me!” shouted the girl, trying to escape.

“Listen, my Emboar is not infected, if that’s why you’re running away,” said Natalie.

“No, that’s not why I’m running away!” shouted the girl.

“Then why are you running away from us?” asked Natalie.

“I’m not running away from you, there is a big pokémon chasing us, that’s who we’re running away from!” shouted the girl. “Will, you protect me?” she asked.

“Yeah, we will, I promise,” said Natalie, and smiled. “Hi, I’m Natalie Summers, and this is my partner pokémon, Emboar.” She and her Emboar waved hello.

“I’m Lucy Jones,” said the girl. “And this is my pokémon, Nidoran.” Her Nidoran smiled.

“Nice to meet you,” said Natalie, and then she looked at the table. “Look, there’s a letter here,” said Natalie, and she picked up the letter from the table. She read the letter, and it read:

Dear Frank,

“I now know why Troy locked himself up in his office. I think his Bisharp killed the Gardevoir he was trying to protect! I think, Troy told his Bisharp to do that. They never were protecting her! Who knows what else they did! You should stay away from them. Don’t even go near his office. This place is now dangerous.”

Sincerely,

Davis Pitchers.

“Oh, no, is this true?” asked Natalie, and then she looked at Lucy, and her female Nidoran. “Let’s go.”

“Right,” said Lucy, and all four of them left the hallway. Meanwhile, Erik, Katana, and their Serperiors were in a small room, with a table in the basement, where two Beartics stood. One of them used icicle crash.

“Whoa!” shouted Erik, as all four of them dodged the attack. “Katana, you and your Serperior should take care of one of the Beartics. We’ll take care of the other one!” Erik shouted.

“Okay,” said Katana. She and her Serpeior walked up to the other one of the Beartics, while Erik and his Serperior walked up to the other one.

“Serperior, use leaf storm!” shouted Erik. His Serperior used a strong leaf storm on one of the Beartics and the Beartic fainted. The other Beartic used slash.

“Serperior, avoid it and use leaf storm as well!” shouted Katana. Her Serperior dodged the attack and used leaf storm on the Beartic. The Beartic also fainted.

“Wow, we’re strong,” said Erik, and smiled.

“I know,” said Katana, and she looked at the table. “Hey look, there’s a key on the table.

“This could be the gate key,” said Erik. Let’s go back to that man, and his Manectric.”

“Right,” said Katana. They left the room, through the hallway, and into the other hallway, where they heard a scream.

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” screamed a man. “Don’t come any closer, NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“It’s that man!” shouted Katana. As they approached the door to the room, where the man and his Manectric are, a huge Nidoking came crashing through the door. The Nidoking looked at the four of them, and ran away.

“What was that about!?” shouted Erik.

“I don’t know, but we should check to see if the man and his Manectric are okay!” shouted Katana. They went through the hall, into the room, to see the gate broken down. They four of them ran into the small area, to see a dead Manectric, with blood all over its body and the man’s.

“No…” said the now very injured man.

“What happened!?” shouted Erik.

“This… is… all… Troy’s… and… Joshua’s… faults…” said the man.

“Who are they?” asked Katana.

“They… work… for… The… Moon… City… Corporation…” said the man. “Make… them… pay… for… what… they… did…” The man fell, dead.

“He’s dead,” said Katana.

“Okay, let’s leave this room now,” said Erik. They all left the room. Meanwhile, Natalie, and her Emboar, are back in Troy’s office, with Lucy, and her female Nidoran.

“They’re gone now,” said Natalie, as all four of them walked to the other side of the office, where there was a door, with three small cubic holes to the right of the door.

“What are those three holes for?” asked Lucy.

“They’re for three blocks that I have,” said Natalie, and she took out the three blocks. She put them in the holes, and the door to the left opened. “Alright, let’s go,” said Natalie, and all four of them went into a new hallway, with a big elevator on the other side of it. “Ready to go in the elevator?” asked Natalie.

“Yes,” said Lucy.

“Okay,” said Natalie. They walked up to the elevator, and Natalie used the elevator key on it. The doors opened, and the four of them went in. “Okay, let’s go to the basement,” Natalie said, and she pressed the basement button. The elevator doors closed, and the elevator started going down. As it reached the basement, the doors opened, and Natalie, her Emboar, Lucy and her female Nidoran stepped out of the elevator. Meanwhile, Erik, Katana, and their Serperiors were at one of the hallways.

“Okay, let’s go past the room where we got the key now,” said Erik.

“Alright,” said Katana. They went to a door, and Erik opened it. They were at the other hallway again, and this time, they passed the room where they got the key, and to another door, across the hallway.

“Ready?” asked Erik.

“Yeah,” said Katana, and Erik opened the door. End of chapter 8.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 9: Troy, And His Bisharp Learn a Lesson

Natalie, her Emboar, Lucy, and her female Nidoran entered the basement of The Rescue Team Headquarters Building. They were at a hallway, where two Zoroarks, infected with the A-59 parasite stood.

“Lucy, you and your Nidoran stay back!” shouted Natalie, as one of the Zoroarks used might slash. “Emboar, dodge it and use mach punch!” Natalie shouted. Her Emboar avoided the Zoroark’s night slash, and used mach punch on his head. The Zoroark got knocked out, and the other one also used night slash. “Avoid it again, and use mach punch again!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar dodged the attack, and used mach punch again, on the other Zoroark. The Zoroark also got knocked out, and Natalie, used the C-30 vaccine on the Zoroarks.

“I’m scared,” said Lucy.

“Don’t worry, we’re here for the two of you,” said Natalie, and smiled.

“Okay,” said Lucy.

“Now, there’s a door across this hallway,” Natalie said, and she pointed to a door, across the hallway. “Let’s go.”

“Alright,” said Lucy, and all four of them walked to the door. Natalie opened it, and they were at a new room, with a table, where Troy and his Bisharp stood.

“Listen, I know what really happened to that Gardevoir,” Natalie told Troy, with a mad look on her face.

“Okay, tell me,” said Troy, with a smile and looked at Natalie.

“You told your Bisharp to kill the Gardevoir, and he did,” said Natalie.

“Should you really be talking about this, with a little girl here?” asked Troy, and he looked at Lucy. “Anyways, how did you find out?” He looked at Natalie again.

“I read a letter,” said Natalie. “I bet you work for The Moon City Corporation. Our brothers and their friends trusted you!” she shouted.

“What, you’re going to tell them!?” shouted Troy.

“If I see them, yes!” shouted Natalie.

“You all are not leaving this place alive…” Troy started to say, when a big Nidoking, also infected with the A-59 parasite, crashed through a door, on the other side of the room, and destroyed the table that was in the room.

“No… no… NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Troy, as the Nidoking crushed him, and his Bisharp to death. Lots of blood came out of both of them.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Lucy, as the Nidoking ran away. “That’s the big pokémon that’s chasing after us!” she shouted.

“Is it?” asked Natalie, and she looked at Troy and his Bisharp, who are now dead. “That’s a lesson that they just learned. Not to use dangerous experiments, especially on Pokémon. Okay, let’s keep going,” she said.

“Okay,” said Lucy, and the four of them went through the hole the door used to be in, where the Nidoking crashed through, and they ended up at a hallway, that Erik, and his Serperior were in. There were stairs leading to the first floor to the right, and a door, to the left.

“I wonder if Erik and his Serperior are still on any of the first five floors?” asked Natalie, and she looked at Lucy. “Let’s go left.”

“Alright,” said Lucy, and the four of them walked to the door on the left. Natalie opened it, and they were at a parking lot, where Erik, Katana, and their Serperiors were.

“Look, there’s a door on the other side of the parking lot, let’s go to it,” said Natalie, and all four of them walked to the door, next to a big truck, and Natalie opened the door. They were at another hallway, where Erik, Katana, and their Serperiors were, where there are two other doors. “Let’s go to the closest one now,” Natalie said, and they went to the door. Natalie opened it, and they were at a room, where they saw a dead man, and his dead Manectric.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Lucy, as she saw the dead man, and his dead Manectric.

“Okay, let’s get out of here!” shouted Natalie, and they left the room, back into the hallway. “I wonder what happened to them?” Natalie asked. “Let’s go to the other door now.”

“Yeah,” said Lucy, and they all went to the other door. Natalie opened it, and they went into another hallway. Meanwhile, Erik, Katana, and their Serperiors are at a new hallway, with two other doors, where two Porygons, infected with the A-59 parasite stood. They both used tri attack.

“Serperior, dodge and use leaf storm!” shouted both Erik, and Katana. Both of their Serperior dodged the attacks, and they both used leaf storm, on the two Porygons. The Porygons flew to a wall, and got knocked out. Erik used the C-30 vaccine on them.

“That was easy,” said Katana, and smiled.

“Yeah,” said Erik. “Let’s go to the closest door here.” He pointed at the closest door.

“Okay,” said Katana, and all four of them walked to the door. Erik opened the door, and they were in a room, with a table.

“Look, there’s a letter on the table,” said Erik, and he picked up the letter. He read it and it read:

Dear Gabriel,

“The room, next to here is the room where you need the four ring pieces to go further on into the sewers. Be careful in the sewers, who knows what kind of pokémon, infected with the A-59 parasite are down in the sewers. Good luck.”

Sincerely,

Sandy Wickers.

“Okay, there’s nothing else here. Let’s leave this room, and go into the other room,” said Erik.

“Right,” said Katana, and they left the room. They walked to the other door, and Erik opened it. They ended up in a big, rectangular room, where there were four holes, next to a door.

“Okay, there‘s the door,” said Erik, as Natalie, her Emboar, Lucy, and her female Nidoran entered the room.

“Erik!” shouted Natalie.

“Natalie, you two are here!” shouted Erik, and he looked at Lucy, and her female Nidoran. “I see you found the little girl and her Nidoran. Hi I’m Erik Hughes and this is my partner pokémon, Serperior,” Erik said.

“I’m Lucy Jones, and this is my Nidoran,” said Lucy.

“My name is Natalie Summers, and this is my partner pokemon, Emboar,” Natalie told Katana, and her Emboar waved hello.

“Hi, I’m Katana Victorious, and this is my partner Pokémon, Serperior,” said Katana.

“We’re looking for our brothers, Nat Summers, and his Emboar. Have you seen them?” asked Natalie.

“No, I haven’t,” said Katana. Suddenly, the big Nidoking came crashing through the door, they all came in from.

“Oh, no, here he comes,” said Natalie. “Lucy, you and your Nidoran stay back! Everyone else, let’s fight!” she shouted. End of chapter 9.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 10: Unexpected Happenings

Natalie, her Emboar, Erik, Katana, and their Serperiors started battling the big Nidoking, infected with the A-59 parasite, while Lucy, and her female Nidoran stood back.

“Emboar, use mach punch!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar used flamethrower on the Nidoking. Nidoking stood back, and used double kick. “Emboar, dodge it!” Natalie shouted and her Emboar avoided the attack.

“Serperior, use leaf storm!” shouted Erik. His Serperior used leaf storm on the Nidoking. The Nidoking used earth power. “Everyone avoid it!” Erik shouted, and everyone dodged the attack.

“Serperior, use aerial ace!” shouted Katana. Her shiny Serperior used aerial ace on the Nidoking, but missed. The Nidoking used double kick. “Serperior, dodge it!” Katana shouted, and her Serperior avoided the attack.

“Emboar, use flamethrower again!” shouted Natalie. Emboar used flamethrower on the Nidoking. Nidoking stepped back again, and used earth power. “Everyone, avoid it!” Natalie shouted, and everyone dodged the attack.

“Serperior, use energy ball!” shouted Erik. His Serperior used energy ball. The Nidoking used earthquake. “This is a big one, everyone, DODGE IT!” yelled Erik.

“AAAAAAHHHHHH!” screamed Lucy, as she and everyone else avoided the attack.

“Serperior, use leaf storm!” shouted Katana. Her Serperior used leaf storm on the Nidoking. Nidoking screamed, and then ran away, back through where they all entered the room. Lucy, and her female Nidoran ran to the others.

“Thanks for fighting him, and making him run away,” said Lucy.

“You’re welcome,” said Natalie, and she smiled. Erik walked to the four holes, next to one of the doors.

“I have the four ring pieces I need to go past this part,” said Erik. He put the four rings in the holes. The door unlocked.

“Let’s go now,” said Katana. They all went to the door, and Erik opened it. They saw stairs, leading down to the sewers.

“Let’s go down,” said Natalie, and they went down the stairs. At the end, they saw a passage hallway, filled with water. “Shoot, my Emboar can’t walk pass here,” Natalie said.

“Look, there’s a wheel over there,” said Lucy. “I’ll turn it, maybe that will drain the water.”

“Lucy, be careful,” said Erik, as Lucy, and her female Nidoran walked to the wheel in the passage. Lucy turned it, and as the water drained, she and her female Nidoran got swept away into a little hole, and fell into a room, with filled with a little pit of water.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Lucy, and a jewel fell onto the ground, in front of the others.

“Lucy!” shouted Natalie. Natalie ran to the little hole. “None of us can fit through here, we’ll come and get you!” she shouted.

“I’ll see if I can find a way out!” shouted Lucy.

“Alright, be careful!” shouted Erik. Natalie, her Emboar, Erik, Katana, and their Serperiors, ran to the jewel. Katana picked it up.

“This must be hers,” said Katana.

“Keep it safe,” said Natalie, and they ran to a door, across the passage hallway, and Natalie opened it. Lucy, and her female Nidoran are all alone now.

“Look, there’s a door here,” said Lucy. “Nidoran, let’s go.” They walked to a door, and Lucy opened it. They were at a hallway, where five Seadras, infected with the A-59 parasite stood, in one direction. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LET’S RUN!” Lucy yelled, and she and her female Nidoran, ran the other direction to another door. Lucy quickly opened it, and as they kept running, they fell into a water fall. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Lucy, as she and her female Nidoran fell to the bottom and got knocked out. Then, the big Nidoking, walked up to Lucy’s Nidoran, put his sharp finger on her stomach and started stabbing her by a little bit. Lucy’s female Nidoran’s stomach started bleeding, and then the big Nidoking walked away. Meanwhile, Natalie, her Emboar, Erik, Katana, and their Serperiors, were in another passage hallway, where two Wailmers stood.

“Natalie, you and your Emboar should stay back, Katana, our Serperiors and I can do this!” shouted Erik.

“Okay!” shouted Natalie, and she and her Emboar stood back. One of the Wailmers used water gun.

“Serperior, dodge it and use leaf storm!” shouted Erik. His Serperior avoided the Wailmer’s water gun, and used leaf storm. The Wailmer fainted and the other one used water sprout. “Everyone, avoid it!” Erik shouted and everyone dodged the attack.

“Serperior, use leaf storm as well!” shouted Katana, and her Serperior used leaf storm on the other Wailmer. The Wailmer fainted, and Erik used the C-30 vaccine on both Wailmers.

“Let’s keep going,” said Erik, and they all kept walking, when Natalie saw a coin on the floor.

“This could be useful,” said Natalie, and she picked up the coin.

“Okay, there’s a door right here, let’s open it,” said Erik, and pointed to a new door. They walked to the door, and Erik opened it. They were in a new passage way. Katana, and her Serperior kept running to the other side of the passage way, where there was a hole to the left. Katana looked to her left, at the hole.

“YOU!” shouted a woman. “Nidoqueen, use sludge bomb!” shouted the woman. Erik ran to Katana.

“KATANA, LOOK OUT!” yelled Erik, and he pushed Katana out of the way. He took the sludge bomb, and he fainted.

“ERIK!” yelled Natalie, and the rest of them ran up to Erik, and Katana. The woman and her Nidoqueen started running away, to a door, and the woman opened it.

“That woman!” shouted Katana. “He might be poisoned, do you have an antidote or a serum?” Katana asked.

“Luckily, I do,” said Natalie, and she took out an antidote. She used it on Erik.

“Okay, you stay here with Erik until he wakes up, Serperior and I will chase after the woman and her Nidoqueen. I have to talk to her,” Katana said.

“But the woman’s Nidoqueen tried to attack you!” shouted Natalie.

“I know!” shouted Katana. “It’s just that, I know them, and she thinks I did something very bad.”

“Did you?” asked Natalie.

“No, that’s why I have to talk to her,” said Katana.

“Okay, you two be careful,” said Natalie.

“Okay, Serperior, let’s go,” said Katana, and they both walked to the door. Katana opened it, and they ended up at a big passage way. Katana saw the woman and her Nidoqueen climbing up a ladder on the other side of the passage way. “Wait, come back!” shouted Katana. She and her Serperior ran to the ladder, and also climbed up the ladder. Katana and her Serperior ended up at a tunnel. “Let’s keep going,” Katana told her Serperior. They walked to the other side of the tunnel, and climbed down the ladder that was on the other side. Katana and her Serperior ended up at a big, new, rectangular area, where there was a big dark gap, behind a fence. The woman and her Nidoqueen stood in the middle of the area. “Look I need to talk to you, Rachel,” said Katana.

“So you know my name,” said Rachel. “Of course, my husband, Joshua Jones must have told you, right before you killed him!” she shouted.

“I didn’t kill him!” shouted Katana. “It was his Nidoking, Joshua injected him with some parasite, and the Nidoking killed him!”

“LIAR!” yelled Rachel, and then she looked at the jewel that Katana had. “Where did you get that!?” she shouted.

“This little girl named Lucy…” Katana started to say.

“SHE’S MY DAUGHTER!” yelled Rachel. “YOU KILLED HER TOO!”

“NO, I DIDN’T, AND SHE DROPPED THIS!” yelled Katana.

“YOU LIAR!” yelled Rachel.

“Oh for the love of…” Katana started to say, when she and Rachel started a cat fight.

“LET GO OF ME!” yelled Rachel, and Katana pushed her over the fence and over the gap. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Rachel screamed, and she fell into the big gap. She hit the floor, and got knocked out. Rachel’s Nidoqueen jumped in after her. Katana took a deep breath.

“Come on Serperior, there’s another door here,” said Katana, pointing at a door at the other side of the area. “Let’s go.” They went to the door, and Katana opened it. They ended up the top of the area, where Lucy and her female Nidoran were in the bottom. “It’s them!” shouted Katana. She and her Serperior ran to another ladder and climbed down. Meanwhile, Erik woke up.

“Erik!” shouted Natalie.

“What happened?” asked Erik.

“You got hit by a sludge bomb, by some woman’s Nidoqueen,” said Natalie.

“Really?” asked Erik.

“Yeah,” said Natalie.

“Where’s Katana, and her Serperior?” asked Erik.

“They went after the woman and her Nidoqueen,” said Natalie.

“Oh, no, we have to go after them!” shouted Erik.

“Right,” said Natalie, and they went to the door that Katana, Rachel, and their Pokémon went to. Natalie opened it, and the four ended up at one of the rooms, the others were in.

“Look, there’s a ladder on the other side,” said Erik.

“Then let’s go,” said Natalie. They went to the ladder and climbed it. “Let’s keep going,” Natalie said. They walked to the other side of the tunnel they were in, and climbed down the ladder on the other side. They ended up in the area, with the big gap. Erik, saw Rachel and her Nidoqueen leaving the area.

“Hey, wait!” shouted Erik, but it was too late. “Look, there’s another door here, let’s go.”

“Right,” said Natalie, and they went to the door. Erik opened it, and they ended up in the area, where Katana, Lucy, and their pokémon were.

“Katana!” shouted Erik.

“Lucy!” shouted Natalie, and Lucy woke up.

“Natalie, Erik, Katana!” shouted Lucy. Natalie, Erik, and their pokémon climbed down the ladder, when suddenly, a big Krookodile came.

“Oh, no, I knew something like this was going to happen!” shouted Erik. End of chapter 10.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 11: Deeper Down In The Sewers

“Lucy, you and your Nidoran stay back!” shouted Natalie.

“Right,” said Lucy, and she carried her female Nidoran. They ran to a corner. Natalie, Erik, Katana, and their partner Pokémon started battling the big Krookodile.

“Emboar, use mach punch!” Natalie shouted, and her Emboar used mach punch on Krookodile. Krookodile screamed and then used crunch. “Emboar, dodge it!” shouted Natalie, and her Emboar avoided the attack.

“Serperior, use leaf storm!” Erik shouted, and his Serperior used leaf storm on Krookodile. Krookodile stepped back, and used crunch again. “Serperior, avoid it!” shouted Erik, and his Serperior dodged the attack.

“Serperior, use leaf storm also!” shouted Katana, and her shiny Serperior used leaf storm on Krookodile.

“Emboar, use mach punch again, before Krookodile can attack again!” shouted Natalie, and her Emboar used mach punch again, on Krookodile. Krookodile used earthquake.

“Everyone, dodge!” shouted Erik, and everyone avoided Krookodile’s earthquake. “Serperior, use energy ball!” Erik shouted, and his Serperior used energy ball on Krookodile. Krookodile used earthquake again.

“Everyone, avoid it again!” shouted Katana, and they all dodged Krookodile’s earthquake again. “Serperior, use aerial ace!” Katana shouted, and her Serperior used aerial ace on Krookodile. Krookodile started bleeding, and fainted.

“I can take it from here,” said Erik, and he mixed the large health pack with the C-30 vaccine. Then he used the mixture on the Krookodile. Erik, and his Serperior walked to Katana, and her Serperior. “Katana, you did it,” said Erik, and smiled.

“Yeah, I’m glad it’s over for now,” Katana said, and she also smiled.

“Thanks,” said Erik, and he put his hand on Katana’s shoulder. Then he removed his hand off of her. Natalie and her Emboar walked to Lucy, and her female Nidoran. Natalie looked at Lucy’s female Nidoran.

“She doesn’t look well,” said Natalie, “You think she’s okay?” she asked. Then Lucy’s female Nidoran smiled.

“Yeah, I think she’s okay,” said Lucy, and smiled. Natalie also smiled.

“Look, there’s a door here,” said Erik, pointing at a door.

“Then let’s go,” said Katana.

“Alright,” said Natalie. She and Lucy stopped smiling. They all walked up to the door, and Erik opened it. They were in a new hallway, where there were stairs leading down.

“Okay, let’s go down,” said Katana.

“Yeah, let’s go down,” said Erik, and they all went down the stairs. They were in another hallway, where there were two Starmies stood.

“Katana, our Serperiors and I can do this!” shouted Erik. “Serperior, use a strong leaf storm, go!” His Serperior used a strong leaf storm on one of the Starmie’s and the Starmie fainted. The other Starmie used water gun. “Serperior, dodge it!” Erik shouted, and his Serperior avoided the attack.

“Serperior, use a strong leaf storm as well!” shouted Katana, and her Serperior used a strong leaf storm on the Starmie. The Starmie fainted. Erik used the C-30 vaccine on the Starmies.

“Look, there’s another door here,” said Natalie, pointing at a door. She and her Emboar walked to the door and Natalie opened it. “Come on,” Natalie told the others. The others came and they all went into a big new room.

“Look, there’s a train here!” shouted Katana. Suddenly, they all heard a loud scream behind them.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHH, IT’S NIDOKING!” yelled Lucy.

“Quick, let’s run inside the train and one of us will drive it to the other side!” shouted Natalie.

“Okay, let’s go!” shouted Erik. They all ran inside the train.

“I’ll drive this train to the other side!” shouted Natalie.

“Alright, do it, quick!” shouted Erik. Natalie and her Emboar ran to the front of the train.

“Let’s hope this thing works,” said Natalie. She turned on the engine. “Good, it still works. Okay everyone, hang on!” She started driving the train. As the train started moving, the Nidoking crashed through the wall. They all looked at the Nidoking, until they couldn’t see him anymore.

“You think he saw us?” asked Lucy, scared.

“No, I don’t think so,” said Erik. He sighed. They all reached the other side.

“Okay, time to get off now,” said Natalie. They all got off the train, and were in a small room.

“There’s another door here,” said Katana. “It looks like there is no other way, so let's go there.”

“Okay,” said Natalie, and they all walked to the door. Natalie opened it, and they went in. End of chapter 11.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 12: The Marshalling Yard

Natalie, Erik, Katana, Lucy, and their partner pokémon ended up at a hallway.

“Let’s go check the closest door here first,” said Natalie, pointing to one of the doors in the hallway.

“Okay then,” said Erik, and they all walked up to the door. Natalie opened it, and they all ended up in a room, where two Donphans stood.

“Emboar, use flamethrower!” shouted Natalie, and her Emboar used flamethrower on one of the Donphans. The Donophan screamed and used slam. “Emboar, dodge it!” Natalie shouted, and her Emboar avoided the attack.

“Serperior, use leafstorm!” shouted Erik, and his Serperior used leaf storm on the Donphan. The Donphan fainted, and the other Donphan used earthquake.

“Everyone, avoid!” shouted Katana, and they all dodged the attack. “Serperior, use leaf storm as well!” Her shiny Serperior used leaf storm on the Donphan, and the Donphan fainted. Natalie used the C-30 Vaccine on the Donphans.

“Lucy, are you and your Nidoran alright?” asked Natalie.

“Yes, we’re okay,” said Lucy, and smiled.

“Look, there is a key, and a letter here,” said Katana. She picked up the key and the letter. She read the letter, and the letter said:

Dear Audrey

“This is the key to unlock the other door in the hallway. On the other side of the door is a long marshalling yard. None of the trains there work, so you’re going to have to walk to the other side. It’s a very long walk, and who knows who could be there. Be careful.”

Sincerely,

Alan Smith.

“Okay, let’s go back out,” said Erik.

“Yeah,” said Natalie, and they all went back to the hallway.

“Okay, let’s go to the other door,” said Katana, and they all walked up to the other door, across the hallway. Katana used the key to open the door. They ended up in a huge marshalling yard.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, IS THAT BLOOD!?” yelled Lucy, and she pointed at the walls.

“Oh, snap, it is, all over the walls!” shouted Erik. They all kept walking.

“OH, NO, THERE ARE SKELETONS!” yelled Katana.

“WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON AROUND HERE!?” yelled Natalie, when a Rhyperior fell in front of them. “So we meet again,” said Natalie.

“Natalie, Lucy, you and your pokémon stay back, Katana, our pokémon and I can do this, no problem!” shouted Erik.

“Okay!” shouted Natalie, and Lucy. They and their pokémon stood back. The Rhyperior used hammer arm.

“Serperior, dodge it, and use energy ball!” shouted Erik. His Serperior avoided the attack and used energy ball on Rhyperior. Rhyperior stood back, and used earthquake.

“Everyone, avoid!” shouted Katana, as everyone dodged the attack. “Serperior, use leaf storm!” shouted Katana, and her Serperior used leaf storm on Rhyperior. Rhyperior fainted. Erik ran to Rhyperior, and he used the C-30 vaccine on the Rhyperior. Erik looked at Natalie.

“So you know this Rhyperior?” asked Erik.

“Yeah, I saw it kill a ship owner near The Rescue Team Headquarters building,” said Natalie. All of a sudden Katana look at Natalie.

“Did you say he was a shop owner near The Rescue Team Headquarters building?” asked Katana.

“Yes,” said Natalie. Katana looked at the ground. Then she put her hands on her face, and ran. Her Serperior ran with her.

“Katana, wait!” shouted Erik, and the others stared running. After ten minutes, they caught up with Katana, and her Serperior, on the other side of the marshalling yard. Katana was crying.

“What’s wrong?” asked Natalie.

“That shop owner was Hector Saunders, my friend, the one I was looking for,” she said. "That's the only shop that's near that building."

“Oh, I’m very sorry,” said Erik.

“We’re sorry too,” said Natalie.

“It’s alright, I’m fine now,” said Katana, who stopped crying.

“Okay, we’re on the other side of the marshalling yard, and there’s a door here,” said Erik.

“Yeah, let’s go,” said Natalie.

“Alright,” said Katana, and they all walked up to the door. Natalie opened it. End of chapter 12.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 13: More Underground Rooms

Natalie, Erik, Katana, Lucy, and their partner pokémon ended up in another hallway, with three other doors.

“Well, let’s go to the closest one first, like usual,” said Natalie, pointing to the closest door to the right.

“Okay, let’s go then,” said Erik, and they all walked up to the door. Natalie opened it, and they went inside to a small, square room.

“Look, there’s another key here,” said Katana, pointing to a key on a desk.

“But no note, like sometimes,” said Natalie. Katana picked up the key.

“Okay, let’s go now,” said Erik, and they all left the room. They were back in the hallway.

“Are we going to the other doors now?” asked Lucy.

“Yeah,” said Natalie. “Let’s go to the door that was in the middle on the hallway now.”

“Right,” said Erik, and they all walked to the door in the middle of the hallway. Erik opened it, and they went into another room, where two Bronzongs stood.

“All of you stay back, Emboar and I can do this!” shouted Natalie.

“Okay,” said Katana, as she, Erik, Lucy, and their pokémon stood back. Both Bronzongs used faint attack.

“Emboar, dodge both of their faint attacks, and use flamethrower!” shouted Natalie, and her Emboar avoided both faint attacks. Then her Emboar used a powerful flamethrower on the two Bronzongs. Both Bronzongs fainted, and Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on them.

“Look, I think it’s another letter,” said Lucy, pointing at a letter on another desk.

“Let me see,” said Natalie, and she picked up the letter. She read it and it read:

Dear Audrey,

“Standing with you back to this door, in the hallway, there is another door to your right. There is another hallway after that, with two other doors, one to your left, and another one across the hall. The one across the hall is locked. To unlock it, go to the door on the left, and go in that room. There are three switches in that room. To unlock the door, you must pull all three switches in the following way: left, right, middle. Do it correctly, and the door will be unlocked. But be careful, there could be infected pokémon where are going.”

Sincerely,

Alan Smith.

“Okay, let’s go back out, and to the other door,” said Erik.

“Yeah,” said Katana, and they all went back outside to the hallway. Then they all went to their right and Erik tried to open the door there. It was locked.

“Katana, give me the key,” said Erik.

“Okay,” said Katana, and she gave Erik the key. Erik used the key to unlock the door, and opened it. They ended up in another hallway, where there were two other doors, like the letter said. But there were two Gliscors in front of them.

“Okay, it’s our turn now!” shouted Erik, and Katana, as one of the Gliscors used night slash.

“Serperior, avoid it, and use leaf storm!” shouted Erik, and his Serperior dodged the night slash. Then his Serperior used leaf storm on the Gliscor. The Gliscor hit a wall, and got knocked out. The other Gliscor tried to use x-scissor on Katana’s shiny Serperior.

“Serperior, dodge it, and use leaf storm as well!” shouted Katana, and her Serperior avoided the attack. Then her Serperior used leaf storm on the other Gliscor. The other Gliscor also hit the wall and got knocked out. Erik ran to the Gliscors, and used the C-30 vaccine on them.

“Okay, let’s go to the left door first, like the letter suggested,” said Erik.

“Alright,” said Natalie, Katana and Lucy. They all walked up to the door, and Erik opened it. They ended up in a room with three switches. They all walked up to the three switches.

“So the letter says that the following way of pulling the switches is left, right and then middle,” said Natalie.

“It means that we have to pull the left one first, then the right one, and then the middle one,” said Erik.

“Okay then, let’s do it,” said Katana, and she pulled the left switch. Then Natalie pulled the right switch, and then Erik pulled the middle one.

“Okay, let’s go back out now,” said Erik, and they all went back out into the hallway. They all walked up to the door on the other side of the hallway.

“Are we ready?” asked Natalie.

“Yeah,” said Erik, Katana and Lucy.

“Okay,” Natalie said, and she opened the door. End of chapter 13.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 14: Darker Rooms

Natalie, Erik, Katana, Lucy, and their partner pokémon ended up in another room.

“Is it me, or did it just get darker?” asked Natalie. “Emboar, go in front of us, so that we can see what’s in front of us,” she said. Her Emboar went in front of the others. They all continued walking, when they stopped in front of a broken door. “Emboar, get the door out of the way,” Natalie said, and her Emboar moved the broken door out of the way. “Okay, let’s go now.” They ended up in another hallway, where two Crustles stood, infected with the A-59 parasite.

“My Serperior and I can do this!” shouted Erik. “Everyone, stay back!”

“Okay,” said Natalie, Katana and Lucy, and everyone but Erik and his Serperior stood back

“Serperior, use leaf storm!” Erik shouted, and his Serperior used leaf storm on one of the Crustles. The Crustle flew so hard, it hit the other one. They both hit a wall and both got knocked out. Erik ran to the Crustles and used the C-30 vaccine on them.

“That was a lucky one,” said Katana.

“Yeah, it was,” said Lucy.

“Look, there’s a letter on the wall here,” said Natalie. She took the letter from the wall and read it. It read:

Dear Joshua,

“This is going too far! Infecting pokémon with a violent parasite that can kill thousands of people and pokémon. I didn’t think people were THIS cruel to Pokémon. I’m not doing this anymore. This is one of these things I hoped it was rather a nightmare than real. I just wish this never happened!”

Sincerely,

Damien Howard.

“Well this guy sure didn’t like what the Moon City Corporation was doing to the pokémon,” said Erik. Katana made a weird look on her face. “What’s wrong Katana?” asked Erik.

“Oh, nothing, I’m fine,” said Katana. “Let’s just keep going now.”

“Okay,” said Erik.

“I see another door over there,” said Lucy, pointing to a door across the hallway. They all walked up to the door, and Natalie opened it. They all ended up at one end of a long hallway.

“This hallway is pretty huge,” said Natalie. “It’s quiet.”

“I have a bad feeling about this,” said Erik.

“Let’s go now,” said Katana. They all started walking.

“Look, on the walls!” shouted Lucy.

“Lucy, keep it down, we don’t know who can hear us,” said Natalie.

“Sorry,” said Lucy. They all look at the wall.

“It says, 8,648,” said Erik. “That number could be important.”

“I’ll write it down in my notepad,” said Katana, and she wrote the number down in her notepad.

“Okay, let’s keep going now,” said Natalie.

“Right,” said Erik, Katana, and Lucy, and they all started walking again. Erik suddenly stopped.

“What is it, Erik?” asked Katana.

“Do you hear that?” asked Erik.

“Yeah, it sounds like it’s getting closer,” said Natalie. “It sounds like a Pokémon running,” she said. They all stood quietly still.

“Look, there is something coming this way,” said Lucy. Then Katana knew what it was.

“IT’S A SCOLIPEDE!” yelled Katana. “EVERYONE, GET OUT OF THE WAY!” Everyone got out of the way of the Scolipede.

“Scolipedes are aggressive!” shouted Erik. “And with the A-59 parasite in it, it makes it even worse!”

“Everyone, get back, Emboar and I can do this!” shouted Natalie. “Emboar, use flamethrower!” Her Emboar used flamethrower on the Scolipede. Then the Scolipede used poison tail. “Dodge it, Emboar, and use flamethrower again!” Natalie shouted. Her Emboar dodged the attack and used flamethrower again. The Scolipede dodged the attack. “Darn, this is impossible!” shouted Natalie, with anger. “Wait a minute, Erik and Katana, your Serperiors can’t hurt it as much, but distract Scolipede somehow!”

“Got it!” shouted Erik and Katana.

“Hey Scolipede, over here!” shouted Erik.

“Yeah, come over here!” shouted Katana. The Scolipede started walking towards Erik, Katana and their Serperiors. Scolipede started getting closer to them.

“Now Emboar, use heat crash!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar used heat crash on the Scolipede and the Scolipede fainted. Natalie went up to the Scolipede and used the C-30 vaccine on it.

“I’ve never seen your Emboar use that move,” said Lucy, smiling.

"Yeah, I know," said Natalie, and she also smiled.

“Okay, let’s keep going,” said Erik.

“Yeah, come on,” said Katana, and they all kept walking and stopped at the other end of the hallway.

“Look, there is a door here and a number pad next to it,” said Natalie.

“I’ll get my notepad out,” said Katana, and she took her notepad.

“I’m pretty sure it’s the number we saw before,” said Erik.

“Okay, it was 8,648,” said Katana.

“Okay,” said Natalie, and she dialed the number in the number pad. The door opened. On the other side of the door were stairs leading up.

“Alright, we all ready to go up?” asked Erik.

“Yeah, we are,” said Natalie, Katana and Lucy.

“Okay, let’s go up now,” said Erik, and they all went up the stairs. End of chapter 14.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 15: The Two Rooms

Natalie, Erik, Katana, Lucy, and their partner pokémon ended upstairs in another hallway.

“Well it’s no longer dark now,” said Natalie.

“Yeah, we can see fine now,” said Erik.

“Look there are a three doors here,” said Katana. One to the left, another to the right, and one at the end of the hallway.

“I see a paper on the wall,” said Lucy.

“I see it too,” said Natalie, and she took the paper out of the wall. Natalie read it and it read:

To whomever it may concern,

“There are two rooms on each side. There is a big switch at each end of the rooms you have to use to open the door at the end of the hallway. There could be some pokémon infected with the A-59 parasite. Be careful.”

Sincerely,
George Hush.

“Okay, let’s split up here,” said Natalie. “Lucy, you and your Nidoran with come with Emboar and I to the left room."

“Okay, Katana, our Serperiors and I will take the right room,” said Erik. “Let’s go Katana.”

“Alright,” said Katana. Erik, Katana and their Serpeiors walked to the right door. Erik opened it and they went in.

“Lucy, let’s go,” said Natalie.

“Alright,” said Lucy. Natalie, Lucy, Emboar and Nidoran walked to the left door. Natalie opened it and they went inside.

“Lucy, get back!” shouted Natalie, as two Vileplumes, infected with the A-59 parasite were in the room.

“Oh!” shouted Lucy. She and her Nidoran stood in a corner of the room. One of the Vileplumes used energy ball

“Emboar, dodge it and use flamethrower!” Natalie shouted. Her Emboar dodged the energy ball and used flamethrower on the Vileplume. The Vileplume fell back. The other Vileplume used sludge bomb. “Emboar dodge that too!” Emboar dodged the sludge bomb. The other Vileplume got up. Natalie notice that the one Vileplume is in front of the other. “Emboar, use flamethrower on both of them, now!” Natalie shouted. Emboar used flamethrower on both the Vileplumes. The Vileplumes got burned and they fainted. Natalie went to the Vileplumes. She mixed the burn heal with the C-30 vaccine and used it on the Vileplumes.

“Is it safe now?” asked Lucy.

“Yes, you can come now,” said Natalie. Lucy and her Nidoran walked to Natalie and her Emboar. “Okay, here the switch,” said Natalie, pointing at the switch. Natalie went to it and tried to pull it. “Oh wow, this is hard. Emboar can you do this, please?” asked Natalie. Emboar walked up to the switch and pulled it.

“Wow, your Emboar is strong,” said Lucy, and she smiled.

“Why, thank you, Lucy,” said Natalie and she smiled too. “Now let’s go back to the hallway, and wait for Erik and the others.”

“Okay,” said Lucy. They went back to the door and Natalie opened it. They were back in the hallway. Meanwhile Erik ,Katana and their Serperiors were in the other room.

“LOOKOUT!” yelled Katana as two Archeops both used wing attack. They all dodged it.

“Serperior, use leaf storm!” shouted Erik. His Serperior used leaf storm on one of the Archeops.

“Serperior, use Aerial Ace!” shouted Katana. Her shiny Serperior used Aerial Ace on the other Archeops, but missed. “Oh, no!” Katana shouted.

“Katana, let’s do this together!” shouted Erik.

“Okay!” shouted Katana, as the Archeops were next to each other.

“Serperior, use leaf storm!” shouted Erik and Katana. Both Serperiors used their leaf storms on the Archeops and they both fainted. Erik walked up to the Archeops and used the C-30 vaccine on them.

“I see the switch,” said Erik. “But it looks big, so I might need help. Katana, can you help we pull the switch?” Erik asked.

“Okay, I will,” said Katana. They all walked up to the switch.

“Are you ready?” asked Erik.

“Yes, I am ready,” said Katana.

“Okay, on the count of three. One… two… three,” said Erik. He and Katana pulled the switch together.

“Okay, Natalie and the other could be waiting, so let’s go,” said Katana.

“Right,” said Erik. They all walked to the door, and Erik opened it. They were back in the hallway, where Natalie, Lucy, Emboar and Nidoran stood.

“Okay, so are we all ready to move on?” asked Natalie.

“Yeah, let’s go,” said Erik. They all walked to the other side of the hallway and Natalie opened the door there. They ended up at a pitched black hallway.

“I have I bad feeling about this,” said Katana.

“Emboar, go in front of us,” said Natalie. Her Emboar went in front of them. As they got closer to the pitched black area, all the lights went on and an alarm went off.

“Oh, snap, one of us must have accidentally triggered something!” shouted Erik. All of a sudden, three Steelix were running towards them.

“Okay, here we go,” said Natalie. End of chapter 15.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 16: The Laser Rooms

“Lucy, get back!” shouted Natalie.

“Okay!” shouted Lucy. She and her female Nidoran stood back. Natalie, Erik, Katana, and their partner pokémon were about to fight three Steelix.

“Alright Emboar, use flamethrower!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar used flamethrower on one of the Steelix. The Steelix used rock throw. “Everyone, dodge it!” Natalie shouted. Everyone avoided the attack.

“Serperior, use energy ball!” shouted Erik. His Serperior used energy ball on one of the other Steelix. The Steelix used slam. “Serperior, avoid it!” Erik shouted, and his Serperior dodged the attack.

“Serperior, use leaf storm!” shouted Katana. Her shiny Serperior used leaf storm on the last Steelix. The Steelix used iron tail “Dodge it, Serperior!” Katana shouted, and her Serperior avoided the attack.

“Emboar, use a strong mach punch!” shouted Natalie. Emboar used a very strong mach punch on the Steelix they were fighting and knocked it out. “Anyone need help?” Natalie asked.

“No were fine!” shouted both Erik and Katana. “Serperior, use leaf storm!” they both shouted. Both Serperiors used leaf storm on the two Steelix they were fighting, and they both fainted. Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on all three Steelix. Then she looked back at Erik, Katana, Lucy and their pokémon.

“Is everyone alright?” asked Natalie.

“Yes,” said Erik, Katana and Lucy.

“Alright, there are big doors at the other side of the hall,” said Natalie. “Let’s go there.”

“Right,” said Erik, Katana and Lucy. They all walked up to the big doors, which opened by themselves. They all entered the new hallway.

“It looks like no one’s here,” said Erik. As they kept walking, a set of lasers appeared in front of them in the middle of the hallway.

“I see a set of lasers,” said Katana. Then the lasers turned off.

“Look, they turned off,” said Lucy. Then the lasers turned back on.

“They only turn off for a few seconds,” said Natalie. “We have to get past them when they are off.”

“Okay, then, let’s do this,” said Erik. They all stood in front of the lasers, when they turned off again.

“Now,” said Katana, and they walked past the lasers.

“I see more doors,” said Lucy, pointing at the doors at the other side of the hallway.

“Let’s go,” said Natalie. They walked up to the doors, which also opened by themselves. They were now in another hallway. As they walked further in the hallway, two sets of lasers appeared in front of them this time.

“So there are two sets now,” said Erik. “We have to get past them one at a time.” They walked and stopped in front of the first set of lasers

“Now,” said Katana, as the lasers turned off. They walked past the first set and stopped in front of the second set of lasers. “Now,” said Katana again, as the second set turned off. As they walked past the second set, two Mawiles appeared.

“Fighting pokémon in a laser room is not good,” said Natalie, “Lucy, you and your Nidoran should stay behind me.”

“Okay,” said Lucy. She and her Nidoran stood behind Natalie. One of the Mawiles used crunch on Emboar.

“Emboar, dodge it and use flamethrower!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar avoided the attack, and used a big flamethrower on the Mawiles. The Mawile got burned and fainted. The other Mawile used iron head. “Avoid it, and use mach punch!” Natalie shouted and her Emboar used mach punch on the other Mawile. It was so hard, that her Emboar knocked the Mawile out. Erik mixed the burn heal with the C-30 vaccine and use it on the Mawile that got burned, while Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the other Mawile.

“Good thing that ended quickly,” said Erik. “Now let’s keep going.”

“Okay,” said Natalie, Katana and Lucy. They walked up to the doors on the side of the hallway they were in, which they opened by themselves. They entered into a big room with a big circle in the ground.

“Look, there’s something written on the wall up there,” said Katana, pointing at the upper wall on the other side of the room.

“What does it say?” asked Lucy.

“It says that there are three switches in this room, that will activate one laser each on the circle here, and that there is one on this side of the room, another on the left side, and the last one on the right side,” said Natalie. “That will open the big boors at the other side of the room. Okay, Lucy, you and your Nidoran will stay with Emboar and I. “Erik, you and your Serperior will use the switch on the left side, and Katana, you and your Serperior will use the switch on the right side.”

“Okay,” said Erik, Katana and Lucy. Natalie used the switch on her side of the room. It activated a laser on one side of the circle. Then Erik and his Serperior went to the switch on the left side of the room. Erik used it. It activated another laser on another side of the circle. Finally, Katana and her Serperior went to the switch on the right side of the room. Katana used it. It activated the last laser on the last side of the circle. As the big doors at the other side of the room opened, a Gallade came and started running towards Erik and his Serperior. They saw the Gallade as he used slash.

“Serperior, dodge it and use, energy ball!” shouted Erik. Both Erik and his Serperior avoided the Gallade’s slash. Then his Serperior used energy ball on Gallade. Gallade stood back and then used close combat. “Avoid it, and use leaf storm!” Erik shouted. His Serperior dodged the attack and used leaf storm on Gallade. The Gallade flew to the wall, landed on the floor and got knocked out. Erik ran to Gallade, and used the C-30 vaccine on him.

“Okay, let’s go now,” said Katana.

“Okay,” said Natalie, Erik and Lucy. They all went though the big doors at the other side of the room and went in the next room. End of chapter 16.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 17: To The Underground Facility

Natalie, Erik, Katana, Lucy, and their partner pokémon ended up in another room.

“Okay, we all have to be careful here,” said Natalie. “Who knows what other kinds of pokémon are in this place.”

“Well, there’s no one here so far,” said Erik. “Let’s keep going to the next room.” He pointed to the big doors at the other side of the room. They all walked up to the big door, and they opened by themselves. They entered the next room.

“Stop, I hear something,” said Katana, and they all stopped.

“I can hear something too,” said Lucy. Then two Ampharoses, infected with the A-59 parasite approached them.

“Lucy, get back,” said Natalie.

“Alright,” said Lucy. She and her female Nidoran stood back.

“Emboar, use flamethrower!” shouted Natalie.

“Serperior, use leaf storm!” shouted Erik. Natalie’s Emboar used flamethrower on one Ampharos, while Erik’s Serperior used leaf storm on the other Ampharos. Both Ampharoses used thunderpunch.

“Emboar, dodge it!” shouted Natalie.

“You too, Serperior!” shouted Erik. Natalie’s Emboar dodged one Ampharos’s thunderpunch, while Erik’s Serperior avoided the other Ampharos’s thunderpunch.

“Emboar, use mach punch!” shouted Natalie.

“Serperior, use energy ball!” shouted Erik. Natalie’s Emboar used mach punch on the Ampharos she was fighting, while Erik’s Serperior used energy ball on the other Ampharos. They both fainted. Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the Ampharos her Emboar was fighting, while Erik used the C-30 vaccine on the Ampharos his Serperior was fighting.

“Look, I see a key and a letter on the table over there,” said Katana, and she pointed at the table in the middle of the room. They all walked up to the table. Natalie picked up the letter, while Erik picked up the key.

“What does the letter say?” asked Lucy. Natalie read the letter and it read:

Dear Federico,

“If you are still alive, this key is very important. Just outside this place, is a ladder leading down to a machine room. At the end of the room is a keyhole to put the key in. It will bring up a huge platform elevator, with a train car in it, just outside the room. To make it go back down while you’re on the platform elevator, go in the train car, and use the switch on the other side of the car. This will take you down to the underground facility, where many of The Moon City Corporation workers are at, at least until the pokémon they have infected with the A-59 parasite have killed many of the workers. So be careful there.”

Sincerely,

Gordon Schwartz.

“These pokémon even killed The Moon City Corporation workers that infected them with the A-59 parasite,” said Erik.

“Yeah, it’s pretty bad,” said Katana. “Now let’s keep going.”

“There are more big doors at the other side of the room,” said Natalie. They all walked up to the big doors, which opened by themselves. They entered the next room, where a Quagsire stood.

“Quagsire is a water type and this place of full of electricity!” shouted Erik. “One water type move and this place will be destroyed!”

“No problem, Serperior and I can do this!” shouted Katana. “Serperior use leaf storm, quick!” Her shiny Serperior used leaf storm directly on the Quagsire. The Quagsire flew, hit a wall and got knocked out. Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on the Quagsire. Katana looked at Erik. “See, no problem.”

“Okay, let’s keep going now,” said Natalie. “There are even more big doors over there.” She pointed at the big doors at the other side of the room. They all walked up to the doors, which opened by themselves. They ended up at a ramp that goes up.

“Let’s go up the ramp now,” said Erik. They all walked up the ramp and ended up outside and in front of the ladder that leads to the machine room.

“Wow, you can see lots of the buildings from here,” said Lucy.

“Okay, you all stay here,” said Erik. “Serperior and I will go down to the machine room.”

“Okay,” said Natalie, Katana and Lucy. Erik and his Serperior climbed down the ladder and into the machine room.

“Okay, the keyhole is at the end of this room,” said Erik. They walk to the end of the room, and Erik used the key in the key hole. “Okay, the platform elevator with the train car should be up now.” Suddenly, they heard a scream behind them. Erik and his Serperior looked back. “Oh, no, not you again!” shouted Erik. It was the Deoxys again. The Deoxys used zen headbutt. “Dodge it, Serperior!” Erik shouted, as he and his Serperior both avoided the Deoxys’s zen headbutt. “Now use energy ball!” shouted Erik, and his Serperior used energy ball on the Deoxys. The Deoxys stood back, and used psycho boost. “Avoid it, and use leaf storm!” Erik shouted, as he and his Serperior dodged the Deoxys’s psycho boost. Then Serperior used leaf storm on the Deoxys. The Deoxys screamed and ran away. “It’s over, for now,” said Erik, and they both left the now, damaged machine room. They climbed up the ladder. “Is it up now?” asked Erik.

“Yeah, the elevator is up now,” said Natalie. “Let’s go.” They all walked onto the platform elevator, and went inside the train car.

“The switch to get this back down is on the other side,” said Katana. She walked up to the switch on the other side of the train car, and used it. She walked back to the others as the elevators started going down.

“Okay, to the underground facility,” said Erik. Then suddenly, the area began to shake.

“What is that?” asked Lucy, a little scared. Then a purple arm crashed through the train car, and hit Katana in the face.

“Katana!” shouted Erik, as she got knocked out. The purple arm went away and left a hole in the train car.

“What was that?” asked Natalie.

“I don’t know,” said Erik. “Lucy, stay here.”

“Okay,” said Lucy. Natalie looked at Erik.

“Let’s go out and check what that was,” said Natalie.

“Right,” said Erik. Natalie, Erik, and their partner pokémon left the train car, and onto to the outer part of the platform elevator as it was still going down. They four of them looked around as the heard a loud roar. Then, the Nidoking jumped down in front of them.

“I think I now know what happened now,” said Natalie, as they all looked at the Nidoking.

“Time to fight the Nidoking again,” said Erik. End of chapter 17.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 18: The Underground Facility

Natalie, Erik, and their partner pokémon started battling the Nidoking, who was infected with the A-59 parasite, on the huge platform elevator with the train car in the middle of the elevator. The elevator was still moving down. The Nidoking used double kick.

“Dodge it, Emboar!” shouted Natalie.

“You too, Serperior!” shouted Erik. Natalie’s Emboar and Erik’s Serperior avoided the Nidoking’s double kick.

“We can’t let him get close to the train car!” shouted Natalie.

“Right!” shouted Erik

“Emboar, use flamethrower!” shouted Natalie.

“Serperior, use leaf storm!” shouted Erik. Natalie’s Emboar used flamethrower, while Erik’s Serperior used leaf storm on the Nidoking. Nidoking took a step back and used megahorn.

“Here he comes, AVOID IT!” yelled Natalie. The four of them dodged Nidoking’s megahorn. “Emboar, use flamethrower again!” Natalie shouted.

“Serperior, use energy ball!” shouted Erik. Natalie’s Emboar used flamethrower again, while Erik’s Serperior used energy ball on the Nidoking. The Nidoking screamed. He grabbed one of the rails on the wall, climbed out at the top and left.

“Okay, let’s go back in the train car,” said Natalie.

“Alright,” said Erik, and they all walked back inside the train car.

“Oh… what happened?” asked Katana.

“Katana, you’re awake now,” said Erik, and he smiled. “You got knocked out by the Nidoking.

“OH, NO!” yelled Lucy.

“It’s alright, he’s gone now,” said Natalie.

“Oh, I almost forgot,” said Katana, and she took out the jewel. She gave it back to Lucy.

“Oh, thanks,” said Lucy, and she smiled.

“You dropped it back in the sewers,” said Katana. Then Lucy’s female Nidoran made a weird noise.

“What’s wrong?” Lucy asked her Nidoran. Then they all noticed blood on Nidoran’s stomach.

“She’s bleeding!” shouted Natalie.

“When do you think this happened?” asked Erik

“I think it was, when we fell in the room that had that big Krookodile,” said Lucy. “I didn’t notice it until now.” Natalie looked at the blood carefully, and examined it.

“She’s been stabbed a bit,” said Natalie.

“She must have gotten hurt when we hit something on the floor in the room with the Krookodile.

“No, that’s not how she got stabbed,” said Natalie. “It looks like a pokémon did this.” She looked at Lucy. “Lucy, you Nidoran is infected, with the A-59 parasite.”

“No…” said Lucy. “Which pokémon did this?” asked Lucy.

“I don’t know,” said Lucy. She mixed a health pack with the C-30 vaccine, and used it on Nidoran. Her injury healed. Natalie looked at Nidoran closely. She was still infected and making weird noises.

“It didn’t work,” said Natalie. She used the C-30 vaccine again on Nidoran, but there was still no change. “This one didn’t work either,” said Natalie. Lucy started to cry.

“There has to be a way to cure her,” said Lucy.

“I don’t know,” said Natalie. Suddenly, the elevator stopped.

“Are we here?” asked Katana.

“I don’t know,” said Erik. “You all stay here, my Serperior and I will check.”

“Okay, be careful,” said Natalie. Erik and his Serperior left the train car. There was a door on one side of the elevator car. Erik and his Serperior walked up to the door. Erik opened it, and as they entered the upper floor of the underground facility, the platform elevator started moving down again. “Uh, oh,” said Erik, as he saw the elevator moving down. Meanwhile, Natalie, Katana, Lucy and their partner pokémon were still on the platform elevator that was moving down again.

“Erik, are you still there?” asked Katana, but there was no answer. Then the elevator stopped again.

“Let’s get out now,” said Natalie.

“Alright,” said Katana, and they all got out of the train on the platform elevator.

“Look, I see a door over there,” said Katana, and she pointed at the door on the same side of the elevator car as the other door was. They six of them walked up to the door, and Natalie opened it. They entered the bottom floor of the underground facility. They were in the middle of a big hallway.

“Let’s go to the door right in front of us,” said Natalie, and they walked up to the door. Natalie opened it and they entered a small, safe room. Natalie looked at Lucy. “Look, it’s getting pretty dangerous here,” Natalie told Lucy. “So I want you and your Nidoran to say quietly here.”

“Okay,” said Lucy. Natalie, Katana, and their partner pokémon left the room, and Natalie looked back at Lucy.

“I promise that we will find a way to cure Nidoran,” said Natalie.

“Alright,” said Lucy, and she stopped crying. Her Nidoran stopped making the weird noises, and Natalie closed the door. Natalie, Katana and their partner pokémon were back in the hallway.

“Okay, I’m going to find Erik and his Serperior,” said Katana.

“Alright,” said Natalie. Katana and her shiny Serperior went right, while Natalie and her Emboar went left. Natalie and her Emboar walked up to the next door. Natalie opened it, and they entered another hallway, where two Musharnas are. They both used psybeam. “Emboar, dodge it, and use flamethrower!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar avoided the psybeam and used flamethrower on the two Musharnas. Then the Musharnas used psyshock. “Avoid it again, and use flamethrower again!” Natalie shouted, and her Emboar used a stronger flamethrower on the Musharnas. They both fainted, and Natalie used the C-30 vaccine on them. “Look, there’s another door on the other side,” Natalie told her Emboar, and she pointed at the door at the other end of the hallway. They both walked up to the door, and Natalie opened it. They ended up in a room, with stairs leading down. “Okay, let’s go down,” Natalie told her Emboar, and they walked down the stairs. Natalie opened a door right at the end of the stairs. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior were in the middle of a hallway on the upper floor of the underground facility.

“Okay, we need to find the others,” Erik told his Serperior. “Let’s go left.” The both walked left and stopped in front of a door at the end. Erik opened it, and they entered another hallway, where two Hippowdons stood. They both used crunch. “Serperior, dodge it, and use leaf storm!” Erik shouted. His Serperior avoided their crunch, and used leaf storm on them. The Hippowdons got angrier and used earthquake. “Serperior, avoid it!” shouted Erik, as he and his Serperior dodged the earthquake. “Now use energy ball!” His Serperior used energy ball on the two Hippowdons, and they both fainted. They walked up to the Hippowdons, and Erik used the C-30 vaccine on them. “Okay, Serperior, let’s keep going,” Erik told his Serperior, and they walked up to a door at the other side of the hallway. Erik opened it, and they entered another hallway. “Okay, let’s keep going.” They started walking again.

“Nidoqueen, use sludge bomb!” shouted a woman from behind. The Nidoqueen used sludge bomb.

“Whoa!” shouted Erik, as he and his Serperior dodged the sludge bomb. They stopped in the middle of the hallway. Erik and his Serperior looked behind them. “Hey, you’re that woman that tried to attack Katana, using your Nidoqueen,” Erik said.

“Yeah, that’s right,” said Rachel. “Now don’t move.” End of chapter 18.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 19: Secrets Are Revealed

“My name is Rachel,” said Rachel.

“Listen, what do you want, Rachel?” Erik asked her.

“You killed my husband’s Nidoking!” shouted Rachel, with an angry look on her face.

“That’s your husband’s Nidoking?” asked Erik. “Listen, we didn’t kill him,” said Erik.

“LIAR!” yelled Rachel. “You’re trying to take my daughter away from me!” she shouted.

“Your daughter?” asked Erik. “Wait a minute, you’re Lucy’s mom?” he asked.

“Yes, that’s right,” said Rachel.

“I’m guessing that your Nidoqueen is Lucy’s Nidoran’s mom?” asked Erik. “Wait a minute, then that means that the Nidoking is her Nidoran’s father!” he shouted.

“Yeah, that’s correct,” said Rachel. “Now where’s that young woman and her Serperior that were with you and your Serperior?” she asked.

“You mean Katana?” asked Erik. “They’re not with us anymore, why?”

“So that’s her name, Katana,” said Rachel. “She killed my husband in one of his laboratories!” she shouted.

“What?” asked Erik.

“His name was Joshua,” said Rachel.

“Wait, you mean he’s Lucy’s father!?” he asked.

“Yes, that’s right.” said Rachel.

“Even though I know he’s a member of The Moon City Corporation, Katana would never do something like that to him!” Erik shouted. “But what was Katana and her Serperior doing in one of his labs in the first place?” he asked.

“Sure, don’t believe me,” said Rachel, and she smiled. “Maybe she wasn’t the one who killed my husband. But I know that the reason why she and her Serperior were there in the first place was because Katana is also a member of The Moon City Corporation!” she shouted.

“What!?” Erik shouted.

“She came here to obtain a new parasite, called the F-85,” said Rachel and she took out a little tube, with red water in it. “Some of it’s in here,” Rachel said. “She wants this, but I decided to take it just a few minutes ago so that she wouldn’t find it. She knew she couldn’t get in this facility alone, so she decided to join you, pretending to be innocent.”

“No, THAT’S A LIE!” yelled Erik, with an angry look on his face. “I know her, she would never do that!” he shouted.

“Alright, since you don’t believe me, then Nidoqueen and I will have to stop you both here!” shouted Rachel, when suddenly, the Deoxys, infected with the A-59 parasite, crashed through the wall of the hallway they were in. Rachel and her Nidoqueen ran away. Rachel dropped the little tube that had some of the F-85 parasite in it. Deoxys stared at Erik and his Serperior. Then Deoxys used zen headbutt.

“Serperior, dodge it, and use leaf storm!” Erik shouted, as they both avoided the zen headbutt. Then his Serperior used leaf storm on Deoxys. Deoxys stood back, and used psycho boost. “Avoid it, and use energy ball!” Erik shouted, as they both dodged the psycho boost. Then Erik’s Serperior used energy ball on Deoxys. The Deoxys screamed, and ran away. “This one doesn’t stop,” said Erik, and then he saw the tube with some of the A-59 parasite in it. Erik and his Serperior ran to it. “It looks like she dropped it when she and her Nidoqueen ran away,” Erik said, and he picked up the tube. “Anyways, let’s keep going,” Erik told his Serperior. They walked to the other side of the hallway, and Erik opened the door there. They entered a big, ice room where two Vanilluxe were. “Oh, look, ice cream infected with the A-59 parasite,” said Erik. Both Vanilluxe looked at Erik and his Serperior. They both used blizzard. “Here it comes, dodge it, and use leaf storm on both of them!” Erik told his Serperior, as they both avoided the blizzard. Then his Serperior used leaf storm on both Vanilluxe. The two Vanilluxe stood back, and then they both used sheer cold. “Oh, no, that’s a one hit knock out move!” shouted Erik. “Serperior, avoid it and use energy ball on them!” Erik and his Serperior both dodged the sheer cold. Then Erik’s Serperior used energy ball on the two Vanilluxe and they both fainted. Erik ran to the two Vanilluxe, and used the C-30 vaccine on them. “Man, it’s cold in here,” said Erik. “Look, there’s a small platform elevator here,” he said, pointing at a small platform elevator. “Let’s see if it still works in this cold, icy room.” Erik and his Serperior walked onto the small platform elevator. “Here’s the switch to make the elevator go up,” Erik said, and he walked up the switch on one corner of the platform elevator. He pulled it, and the ice on the sides of the platform elevator broke off as it went up. They ended up on the upper floor, where a surveillance camera was on a corner of the room. “Okay, let’s go in here now,” said Erik, pointing at double doors in front of them. Erik opened the double doors. Meanwhile, Natalie, and her partner pokémon, Emboar, entered a huge, surveillance room, with a few televisions screens showing different areas of the underground facility. One of them shows the ice room where Erik and his Serperior just were.

“Wow, this is a pretty big surveillance room,” said Natalie. “Okay, I see two other doors here. One to the right, and one at the other side of this room.” Natalie and her Emboar walked up to the door to the right of the room. Natalie tried to open it. “It’s locked,” she said, and then she noticed a key card slot just to the right of the door. “We need a key card for this door, so let’s go to the other door now,” Natalie told her Emboar. They both walked up to the other door, and Natalie opened it. They entered a hallway, where a Mienshao stood. Natalie and her Emboar saw the Mienshao, as the Mienshao used force palm. “Whoa!” shouted Natalie, as she and her Emboar dodged the force palm. “This Mienshao is a fast one. Emboar, use flamethrower!” Natalie’s Emboar used flamethrower, but Mienshao dodged it real fast. “Oh, no!” shouted Natalie. “Use mach punch, quick!” Emboar used mach punch, but missed again. “Emboar, I know what to do!” shouted Natalie. “We need Mienshao to miss again!” Then Mienshao used hi jump kick. “NOW, DODGE IT!” yelled Natalie. She and her Emboar avoided it, and the Mienshao hit a wall. Mienshao’s leg was stuck in a hole in the wall that he made, and was struggling to get out. Natalie and her Emboar ran to the Mienshao. “Don’t worry, it’s going to be alright,” Natalie told Mienshao, as she used the C-30 vaccine on him. Then Natalie and her Emboar helped Mienshao get his leg out of the hole. “It’s alright now, can you move?” Natalie asked Mienshao. The Mienshao nodded yes. “Hey, you want to come with us?” asked Natalie, and the Mienshao nodded yes. “Alright, there’s a door at the other side of the hallway, so let’s go.” The three of them walked up to the door at the other side, and Natalie opened the door. They entered a room, where two Dittos stood, and the Dittos looked at Natalie, her Emboar and Mienshao. Both Dittos used transform. One of them turned into an Emboar, and the other turned into a Mienshao. “Emboar, use mach punch!” shouted Natalie. Her Emboar used mach punch on the Ditto that transformed into an Emboar. The Ditto used mach punch back. “Emboar, dodge it!” shouted Natalie, while Mienshao used hi jump kick on the Ditto that transformed into a Mienshao, and knocked it out. It transformed back to normal “Emboar, use mach punch, hard!” Natalie shouted, and her Emboar used mach punch on the remaining Ditto. The Ditto got knocked out, and it transformed back to normal. Natalie walked up to the Dittos, and used the C-30 vaccine on them. Then she saw a key card on a desk in the room. “Hey, that must be the key card we need for that other door,” said Natalie. She went to the desk and took it.

“YOU!” yelled someone behind the three of them. It was Rachel and her Nidoqueen. Natalie, her Emboar and Mienshao looked back at Rachel and her Nidoqueen.

“Wait a minute, you’re…” Natalie started to say.

“Rachel!” she shouted. “NOW SHUT UP, YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND’S NIDOKING, AND NOW YOU WANT TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER AWAY FROM ME!” Rachel yelled again.

“Your husband’s Nidoking? You mean Lucy’s you daughter?” asked Natalie. “And that Nidoking is her Nidoran’s father?”

“Yes, that’s Joshua’s Nidoking,” Rachel said, calmly.

“Joshua is her father!?” Natalie shouted.

“Yes!” Rachel shouted.

“I guess that makes your Nidoqueen Lucy’s Nidoran’s mother. Listen we didn’t kill Joshua’s Nidoking, and we’re not trying to take Lucy away from you! We were protecting her! Lucy’s Nidoran is infected with the A-59 parasite! I couldn’t cure her with the C-30 vaccine!” shouted Natalie. “If I don’t find a way to cure her Nidoran, she’ll…”

“What?” asked Rachel, with a shocking look on her face. Then there was a loud roar just outside the room. Rachel and her Nidoqueen left the room, and to the hallway to see what it was. It was the Nidoking. Rachel and her Nidoqueen saw the Nidoking. “Nidoking, you’re still alive,” she said, with a smile on her face. The Nidoking looked at them. Then he ran to them and used shadow claw. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Rachel screamed. Natalie, her Emboar, and Mienshao came and saw Rachel’s Nidoqueen, now dead, and Rachel, badly injured on the floor. They both had blood all over themselves, and the Nidoking ran away.

“Rachel!” shouted Natalie.

“Ugh…” Rachel went. “The Moon…City… Corporation members… were… using the… F-85… a… different… parasite…on some… of the… pokémon…” said Rachel. “Lucy’s… Nidoran… could be… infected… with that…That’s… why her… Nidoran… couldn’t be… cured... with the… C-30…vaccine… There’s… more… you… need to… know… here…” She slowly took out a piece of paper. Natalie took the paper from her and read it. It read:

Dear Rachel,

“We created a new parasite, called the F-85. We are using a new parasite on some pokémon. This can’t be cured with the C-30 vaccine. It can be cured with a new vaccine that we made, just in case our experiments have gone wrong. It’s called the H-73, and we have stored some of it on a storage room. The door to the room is in the surveillance room, but you need a key card to get in. I left the key card in the other room that’s beyond the surveillance room. Get some of those vaccines in case something does go wrong.”

Sincerely,

Ryan Wilson.

“I guess… my husband… was one… of the… members… who made… the F-85… parasite…” Rachel told Natalie. “So… I guess… Nidoking was… the one… who… killed… him… Please tell… Lucy… and her… Nidoran… that we’re… sorry we… weren’t… always there… for them… that we… weren’t… good parents… Tell Lucy… that I… love her… so… much… Lucy…” Then even more blood started coming out of Rachel, and she died from that.

“Rachel…” said Natalie. She, her Emboar, and Mienshao all looked at Rachel, and her Nidoqueen, with sadness. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior were in the upper floor of a big room. They were on a walkway.

“Look, there are huge pipes containing lava in them,” said Erik, looking down at the lower floor. Then he looked in the middle of the room. “There’s a big reactor core here.” They both walked to the end of the walkway, where there was a little desk. “Look, there’s a key here,” Erik said and he picked up the key. “There writing on the key.” Erik looked at the writing on the key closely. “It says ‘Elevator Key.” Erik took the key.

“Erik,” said a voice behind them. Erik and his Serperior looked back.

“Katana,” said Erik. Katana’s shiny Serperior was with her. Katana noticed the little tube, with the F-85 parasite in it that Erik had in his pocket.

“I see you have some of the F-85 parasite in that tube,” said Katana. “Give it to me.”

“Rachel was right,” said Erik. “You really are working for The Moon City Corporation, and you only came here to obtain the F-85 parasite.”

“Please, just give it to me,” said Katana. “It will all be over after that.” Then suddenly, the Deoxys came out of nowhere, and grabbed Katana.

“KATANA!” yelled Erik.

“SERPERIOR… USE… LEAF STORM!” yelled Katana, and her Serperior used leaf storm on Deoxys. Deoxys violently threw Katana against the reactor card.

“AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!” screamed Katana, as she hit the reactor core real hard, and lots of blood started coming out of her. Deoxys stood back, fell off the walkway, and landed in one of the pipes that had lava in it. The Deoxys screamed in pain, as he sank in the lava. Erik, his Serperior, and Katana’s Serperior all ran to Katana, at the reactor core, which was now had big electric sparks coming out of it.

“Katana,” said Erik.

“I’m… sorry… I’m very… sorry…” said Katana.

“It’s alright, you’re going to be okay,” said Erik.

“All… I wanted… in the… beginning… was to… just… get the… the F-85… parasite…” said Katana. “But then… I fell… in love… with you…”

“Katana…” Erik said, with a sad look on his face.

“I… started… falling in… love… with you… when I… saw… the way… you and… your Serperior… we’re fighting… the other… pokémon…” Katana said. “I’m glad… I met… you… Erik…” She slowly put her arms around Erik, and the both kissed each other. Then Katana’s arms fell to the floor, as more blood came out. Then she closed her eyes.

“Katana, no…” said Erik. “KAAAAAATTTTTAAAAANNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” he yelled. Bigger sparks were coming out of the reactor core.

“The self-destruct system has been activated,” said a computer voice. “Repeat, the self- destruct system has been activated. The self-destruct system cannot be aborted. Everyone must evacuate immediately in thirty minutes.”

“This is place is going to explode in thirty minutes, we have to leave now,” said Erik. Katana’s Serperior stood next to Katana.

“You want to stay behind?” Erik asked Katana’s Serperior. “But she’s dead.” Katana’s Serperior didn’t move. “Okay then, my Serperior and I will always remember the both of you,” said Erik. He and his Serperior walked back to the double doors that they came from. Erik opened the doors. End of chapter 19. The next chapter will be the final chapter.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 20 (Final Chapter): Escape From The Underground Facility

“The self-destruct system has been activated,” said the computer voice. “Repeat, the self- destruct system has been activated. The self-destruct system cannot be aborted. Everyone must evacuate immediately in thirty minutes.”

“Oh, no, we have to move, now!” shouted Natalie. She, her partner pokémon, Emboar and a Mienshao that was with them left the hallway, where Rachel and her partner pokémon, Nidoqueen laid dead. They were back in the surveillance room. Natalie stared at the television screens, when she saw Erik, and his partner pokémon, Serperior, the screen that showed the ice room they are in. Natalie, her Emboar and Mienshao ran to the screens. “There must be a way for Erik to hear me from here,” Natalie said, and then she saw a microphone on the desk in front of the television screens. She turned it on, and raised the voleume of it all the way up. “Erik, can you hear me!?” she shouted. The three of them saw Erik and his Serperior look around the ice room.

“Natalie!?” shouted Erik. “Natalie, where are you!?”

“I can see you through a television screen,” Natalie said. Erik and his Serperior then saw the surveillance camera that was in the ice room they were in. “Listen, I don’t know how, but this place is going to self destruct in less than thirty minutes. I think less than that now. Where are Katana and her Serperior!? Are they with you!?” Natalie asked. Erik looked down, with sadness.

“Katana is dead,” said Erik, sadly.

“Oh, no,” said Natalie. “How?” she asked.

“A Deoxys killed her. She got thrown against a reactor core, and that’s what activated the self-destruct system. Her Serperior decided to stay with her,” Erik said.

“That’s sad,” said Natalie. “Rachel and her Nidoqueen are also dead. Rachel was…” Natalie started to say.

“I know, Rachel was Lucy’s mother, and that her Nidoqueen was Lucy’s Nidoran’s mother,” said Erik. “And that Nidoking that’s been chasing us is her Nidoran’s father, who was Joshua’s pokémon, and Joshua was Lucy’s father,” said Erik.

“Yeah, it was the Nidoking that killed them,” said Natalie. “Erik, listen, we left Lucy and her Nidoran in a safe room right on the other side of the platform elevator in a hallway. I know you’re on the upper floor of this facility. They are on the bottom floor. Hurry, you must have them and all the other pokémon here!” Natalie shouted. “Look for two Musharnas and two Dittos!

“Okay, but what are you and your Emboar going to do!?” shouted Erik.

“Emboar and I have some loose ends to take care of!” shouted Natalie. “Now hurry, we’re counting on you!” She turned off the microphone. She grabbed on a controller that moves the camera in the ice room. Natalie, her Emboar and Mienshao saw Erik and his Serperior jump off the small platform elevator, and took the two Vanilluxe that were in the room with them. Then they saw the four of them ran to the door at the other side of the room. Erik opened the door and they left the room. “Mienshao, Erik and his Serperior will be coming here. I want you to stay here and wait for them,” Natalie told Mienshao, but Mienshao shook her head no. “Alright, you can come with us, but it’s going to be dangerous, so prepare yourself,” said Natalie. They ran to the door that needed the key card. “Alright, let’s go in here.” Natalie took out the key card and used it in the slot. Natalie opened the door, and entered a new room. “Alright, look for the H-73 vaccine, quick!” Natalie told her Emboar and Mienshao. “Take all of them!” Natalie, her Emboar and Mienshao looked at different areas for the H-73 vaccine. Natalie’s Emboar looked inside a big drawer. There were ten injections, with dark blue water in it. She took them, and showed them to Natalie. “Okay, those must be it!” Natalie shouted. She took the H-73 vaccine from Emboar. “Look, I see another door there.” Natalie pointed at another door at the other side of the room. They three of them ran to the door, and Natalie opened it. Meanwhile, Erik, his Serperior and the two Vanilluxe ran past the hallway where Erik and his Serperior fought the Deoxys before.

“Look, let’s get those Hippowdons Serperior and I fought before!” shouted Erik, as they were in the next hallway. They took the two Hippowdons that were there and they all ran to the other side of the floor, where a big elevator was. Erik pressed the button next to the elevator doors to open them. They all went in, and Erik pressed the down button. The elevator doors closed. “Look, there’s a key hole on the other end of this elevator,” Erik said, as the elevator was going down. “I have the key, but let’s go find Lucy, her Nidoran, and rescue the other Pokémon here.” The elevator stopped moving and the doors opened. They were on the lower floor now. The six of them kept running until they saw the huge platform elevator and the door that was on the other side of it, in the hallway Natalie, her Emboar, Katana, her Serperior, Lucy and her female Nidoran were in before. “Lucy and her Nidoran must be here like Natalie said,” Erik said, and he opened the door at the opposite side of the platform elevator. “Lucy, are you here?” asked Erik.

“Erik!” shouted Lucy. She and her Nidoran ran to Erik and his Serperior. “Hey, what’s going on!? Something’s happening!”

“I know, but no time to explain now, we have to go, and rescue more pokémon here!” Erik shouted.

“I can tell!” shouted Lucy, as she saw the other pokémon that were with Erik and his Serperior. They all ran to the next hallway. “Look, there’s more!” Lucy shouted.

“I see them, the two Musharnas Natalie was talking about!” shouted Erik, as they all took the two Musharnas that were there with them. Then they all ran quickly to the stairway, and went down. The ten of them entered the surveillance room, where Natalie, her Emboar and Mienshao were a few minutes ago. “Let’s go to the door at the otherside!” Erik shouted.

“Okay!” shouted Lucy, and they all ran to the door at the other side of the surveillance room. Erik opened the door. “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, MOOOMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!” Lucy yelled, and she ran to Rachel, who she and her Nidoqueen laid dead. Lucy started crying a lot. “Mommy, no… NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

“Lucy, I’m sorry,” said Erik. “But we have to hurry, there’s not much time left, we have to go now.”

“Okay,” Lucy said, and she stopped crying. She wiped the tears off her face.

“Alright, let’s hurry now,” said Erik, and they all ran to the door at the other side of the hallway they were in. Erik opened the door, and the ten of them were in the room, where Natalie, her Emboar and Mienshao fought the two Dittos, and where Natalie took the card key. “There are the two Dittos!” Erik shouted, and they all took the two Dittos with them. “Okay, that’s all the Pokémon Natalie told me to rescue,” Erik said. “Alright everyone, follow me now!” he shouted.

“Alright!” shouted Lucy. They all ran back, past the rooms, stairway and hallways they just were. They were back at the big elevator. Erik pressed the button next to the elevator doors to open them.

“Alright, everyone in!” shouted Erik, and they all went in the elevator. Erik ran to the other side of the elevator, and used the elevator key in the keyhole. The elevator doors closed and the elevator started going down even more. Then the elevator stopped moving and the elevator doors opened. They were all in an underground subway station, where a train stood on the tracks. “Everyone, get in!” Erik shouted, and they all went in the train. “We can’t leave without Natalie and her Emboar,” Erik said. “But let me see if this train works still. You all stay here.”

“Okay,” said Lucy.

“Serperior, you come with me of course, this could be the train we can use to escape this place,” said Erik. Erik and his Serperior went to a door to the left. The door opened by itself and they were in the front car of the train, where the controls were. Erik tried to start the train, using the controls. “Darn, it’s not working, and we don’t have much time!” Erik shouted. “But we have to power up the train somehow, and where is that?” he asked. He and his Serperior went back to where the Lucy, her Nidoran, and the other pokémon still were. “Lucy, I want you and everyone else to stay here. Serperior and I will find a way to turn the power for the train on,” Erik told Lucy.

“Alright,” said Lucy. Erik and his Serperior got out of the train.

“Look there’s a door to the left!” Erik shouted, as he pointed at the door to the far left of the subway station. They both ran to it, and Erik opened the door. Meanwhile, Natalie, her Emboar and Mienshao entered a big, empty room.

“Ten minutes until self-destruct,” said the computer voice.

“Oh, no, we have to hurry!” shouted Natalie. “Look, I think those are big elevator doors at the other side!” She pointed at the elevator doors at the other side of the room. The three of them ran to the elevator doors. Natalie pressed the button that was next to the elevator doors. They waited for the elevator to come. “Come on, hurry,” Natalie said. As they waited for the elevator, the ceiling started moving. They all looked up. Then the ceiling came down. “MOVE!” yelled Natalie, as she, her Emboar and Mienshao dodged the ceiling, as it was coming down. Then the Nidoking, infected with the F-85 parasite, landed in front of them. “Here he is,” said Natalie. “Emboar, use flamethrower!” Her Emboar used flamethrower on the Nidoking. The Nidoking stood back, and used double kick. “Dodge it, Emboar!” shouted Natalie, and her Emboar avoided the Nidoking’s double kick. “Now use flamethrower again!” Her Emboar used flamethrower again on the Nidoking. Then the Nidoking used megahorn. “Avoid it, Emboar!” Natalie shouted, and her Emboar dodged the megahorn. Then suddenly, Mienshao used hi jump kick on the Nidoking so hard, the Nidoking hit a wall that had a big spike on it. He got stabbed with it. As he stopped moving, lot’s of blood was coming out of him. The three of them ran to the Nidoking. “He’s dead,” said Natalie. “Mienshao, you shouldn’t have done that…” She and Mienshao made sad faces. Then the elevator doors opened. Natalie and Mienshao’s sad faces went away. “Okay, let’s go now,” Natalie said. They all climbed over the ceiling rubble, and entered the elevator. Natalie pressed the only button that would move the elevator. It started moving down. “Alright, since it’s going down, let’s hope that’s the way out,” Natalie said. Then the elevator stopped, and the doors opened. They all stepped out of the elevator. Meanwhile, Erik and his Serperior entered the power room for the train.

“Okay, time is running out now,” said Erik. “Hey, this room looks familiar. I know, we’re on the lower floor of the big room with the reactor core!” he shouted, and he looked up. The sparks coming out of the reactor core were getting even bigger. He also looked up at the walkway they were on before. “I don’t see Katana’s Serperior anywhere. In fact, I can’t see Katana’s body,” Erik said, and then he saw the power switch past the pipes with lava in them. “Look, there’s the switch!” Suddenly, some the lava one of the pipes started jumping out. “HURRY, MOVE!” yelled Erik, and they both ran to the power switch. Erik pulled it, and they heard a noise outside. “Okay, the power for the train should now be on,” Erik said, when suddenly, the ground shook. Then Erik and his Serperior heard a big roar behind them. They both looked back. “No way, how in the world is it still alive!?” shouted Erik, in shock. It was the Deoxys, who now had fire in its body. “He must have been in the tube with the lava that was jumping out, and it looks really angry now!” The Deoxys used zap cannon. “Serperior, avoid it!” Erik shouted, and his Serperior dodged the zap cannon. “Deoxys never used that move on us before!” shouted Erik. “Serperior, use leaf storm on Deoxys!” Serperior used leaf storm, but missed Deoxys. “Man, Deoxys is really fast now!” Erik shouted, as the Deoxys used brick break. “Serperior, dodge it, quick!” shouted Erik, and his Serperior avoided the brick break. “Deoxys never used that move on us either! And there’s no way to beat him now!” Erik shouted, when suddenly Deoxys got hit by leaf storm from above, and fainted. Erik and his Serperior looked up to see that it was Katana’s shiny Serperior. “Thanks!” shouted Erik.

“Serperior is welcome!” shouted a young woman, who stood next to Serperior. Erik and his Serperior couldn’t tell who it was.

“Katana, is that you!?” asked Erik.

“Goodbye, now!” shouted the young woman, She and the shiny Serperior left.

“Katana, wait!” shouted Erik, as they both left. Erik ran to the Deoxys, and used the C-30 vaccine on it. The Deoxys woke up, with fire no longer on it. “Okay, we have to get back to the train now,” he told Serperior. “Deoxys, come with us!” The three of them walked to the door at the other side, and Erik opened it. They ran back into the train. “Okay Lucy, I got the power on now,” Erik told Lucy.

“Okay, let’s go now!” shouted Lucy.

“We have to wait for the Natalie, and her Emboar,” said Erik.

“We’re here!” shouted someone behind Erik and his Serperior.

“Natalie!” shouted Erik, and then he saw the Mienshao that was with Natalie and her Emboar. “I see you got a new friend.”

“Yeah,” said Natalie, and then she saw the Deoxys. “Is that the Deoxys that you said killed Katana!?” she shouted.

“WHAT!?” yelled Lucy. “OH, NO!”

“Yes, but I cure him, and I think Katana’s still alive!” shouted Erik.

“How do you know?” asked Natalie.

“I saw someone with her Serperior,” said Erik. “I couldn’t tell if it was her though. What about Nidoking?” he asked.

“He’s dead, but never mind that right now,” said Natalie, and she took out one of the H-73 vaccine injections. “I have what can cure Lucy’s Nidoran.”

“You do!?” shouted Lucy. Everyone ran to Lucy and her female Nidoran. Natalie took one of Lucy’s Nidoran’s arms, and injected her with the H-73 vaccine. Then everyone watched Lucy’s Nidoran to see if it was working.

“Is it working?” asked Erik.

“Now now,” said Natalie.

“Come on, work!” shouted Lucy. After a few minutes, her Nidoran smiled and started wagging her tail.

“It worked!” shouted Erik.

“I’m very happy!” shouted Lucy.

“This is the H-73 vaccine,” said Natalie. “Nidoking and your Nidoran were infected with a new parasite called the F-85 parasite.

“Yeah, I know about that,” said Erik. “Alright, I’ll be right back, I’m going to start this train now.”

“Okay,” said Natalie and Lucy.

“Come, Serperior,” Erik said. They both went back to the front car of the train, and Erik started the train with the controls. The train started moving by itself now. “Goodbye, Katana,” said Erik. He and his Serperior went back to where Natalie, her Emboar, Lucy, her Nidoran, and the other pokémon were. “Okay, it’s over now,” Erik told Natalie and Lucy.

“No, it’s not over,” said Natalie. “Emboar and I still have to look for our brothers and the others that were with them.”

“Yeah, that’s right,” said Erik. “This is only the beginning.” Suddenly, the train shook. Then they all heard a big roar. “What was that?” asked Erik.

“It sounded like the Nidoking!” shouted Natalie.

“OH, NO!” yelled Lucy.

“I thought you said he was dead,” said Erik.

“Me, too,” said Natalie. “Here.” She gave Erik some of the H-73 vaccine injections.

“Thanks,” said Erik, and he took the H-73 vaccine injections. They all ran to the other side of the train car that they were in. The door there opened by itself. As Erik and his Serperior walked past the door and into the next car, it suddenly closed shut in front of the others

“Hey, what’s going on!?” shouted Natalie. Erik tried to open the door.

“It won’t open suddenly!” shouted Erik.

“Warning, warning, infected pokémon on board the escape train. This train will self-destruct in two minutes,” said the computer voice.

“Oh, no!” shouted Erik, as he and his Serperior heard a huge roar behind them.

“Erik, it’s the Nidoking!” shouted Natalie.

“I know!” Erik shouted. The Nidoking started walking slowly toward Erik and his Serperior, “Serperior, use leaf storm, and then use energy ball, quick!” Serperior used leaf storm, and then energy ball on the Nidoking. The Nidoking fainted. Erik and his Serperior ran to the Nidoking. Erik mixed a large health pack with the H-73 vaccine, and injected the Nidoking with it. The Nidoking woke up. “Okay, I cured him!” shouted Erik.

“Great, you heard that Lucy?” asked Natalie.

“Yeah, I did,” said Lucy. “But I’m still sad, because of my mommy.”

“Oh, so you know?” asked Natalie. “I’m very sorry, Lucy.”

“Warning, warning, this train will self-destruct in one minute,” said the computer voice.

“We have to get out of here!” shouted Natalie. The door now opened again. Erik, his Serperior and the Nidoking came.

“I have to stop that train, everyone stay here!” Erik shouted, and he ran into the front car of the train. He used the controls to stop the train. Erik went back to where the others were. “EVERYONE, GET OUT, NOW!” yelled Erik. Everyone got out of the train.

“Look I see light!” shouted Lucy, and they all looked to the left, where a ramp on the train tracks was going up, and where the light was.

“That must be the way out!” shouted Natalie. “LET’S RUN FOR IT!” she yelled. Everyone started running up very fast toward the light. As they all ran outside and into Moon City again, the train and the whole underground facility blew up. They all looked at the explosion behind them. “Is everyone alright?” Natalie asked. They all looked at each other.

“Yeah, we are,” said Lucy.

“Aright, Lucy, we have to take you, your Nidoran, and the other pokémon somewhere where you will be safe,” said Natalie.

“Okay, what will you guys do?” asked Lucy.

“Emboar and I will continue to look for our brothers and the others that were with them,” said Natalie.

“Alright, Serperior and I will be coming with you,” said Erik.

“Thanks,” said Natalie, and she smiled.

“Hey, it’s up to your brothers, the others that were with them, and us to stop The Moon City Corporation,” Erik said, and he smiled. End of story. Next I will be doing Pokémon: Experimentations 3, which will also be the final one in the Pokémon: Experimentations trilogy. I hoped that everyone who read this liked it.

Last edited: