• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Experimentations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 12: The Long Way Up

Nat, Maria, Sarah and their partner pokemon stepped out of the elevator and into the fourth floor of the skyscraper.

“Okay, we have to go all the way up to the twentieth floor from here,” said Nat.

“It will be a long way up,” said Maria.

“I know, right?’ asked Sarah. They walked to the middle of the room they were in.

“See if there is anything useful here,” Nat told the others.

“Look there is chip here, along with another letter,” said Maria. Maria took the chip and read the letter. It read:

Dear Mike,

“This is one of three chips you need to unlock the elevator that leads to the experiment room in the underground laboratory. One of the other chips is on the twentieth floor of this skyscraper, in the same room where the other keycard is. The last one is in the underground laboratory. Once you have all three of them go to the engine room. But be careful, there are lots of electric and psychic pokemon infected with the A-59 parasite down in the underground laboratory. When in the engine room, go all the way to the other side of the room and place the three chips. Then go to the elevator to the experiment room. Good luck!”

Sincerely,

Peter Stevenson.

“Nice work, Maria,” said Nat and gave her a thumbs up.

“Thanks,” said Maria.

“Okay, let’s go to that other door at the other side of this room,” Sarah said.

“Okay,” said Nat. The all went to the other door and Nat opened it. They went in to a new, dark room. Two Gengars appeared out of nowhere and one of them tired to use lick on Emboar, but missed.

“My Emboar isn’t going to get infected again!” shouted Nat. “Use flamethrower!” he told his Emboar. Emboar used flamethrower on the Gengar. Gengar covered his face from the burn.

“Samurott, use water pulse!” shouted Maria. Samurott used water pulse on the other Gengar. The Gengar fainted. Nat tired to use the C-30 on the Gengars, but couldn’t.

“Darn it, they’re ghost types, I don’t understand how they got infected. Emboar use odor sleuth, so that I can use the vaccine on them,” Nat told his Emboar. Emboar used odor sleuth on the Gengars. Nat then used the C-30 vaccine on the Gengars. “Alright, let’s keep going,” Nat said. They walked to another door and Nat opened it. The six of them ended up at a room with a huge box. “That box is blocking our path. Emboar, use strength and push that huge box. Emboar used strength on the huge box and pushed it. He kept pushing the box, until there was a door on the left wall.

“Okay, let’s go in,” said Maria. Maria opened the door and they all went in the new room.

“Look, another letter,” said Sarah, picked up the note and read it. It read:

Dear Sandra,

“What is the number that when you multiply 500x500, you get 250,000 and then times that by five? That is the pass code to open the door you see on the far right of this room. Good luck solving the problem.”

Sincerely,

Jason Marks.

“Okay, let’s solve the math problem,” said Nat.

“So 500x500 equals 250,000, then multiply that by five,” said Sarah.

“The answer is 1,250,000,” said Sarah.

“Thanks, Sarah,” said Nat. Nat went to the pass code input that was next to the door and typed in 1,250,000 on it. They door opened. “Okay, let’s go in,” Nat said. They went into a new room. Three Persians came towards them.

“Oh, snap,” said Maria.

“Weezing, use sludge bomb!” shouted Sarah. Weezing used sludge bomb on one of the Persians. The Persian got poisoned and couldn’t move.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” yelled Nat as one of the other Persians jumped on him.

“Oh, no, Nat!” cried Maria. The Persian was about to scratch Nat when his Emboar mach punched it in the face. The Persian got knocked out and started bleeding from his face.

“Thanks, even though I didn’t tell you to do that,” said Nat and got up.

“Samurott, use razor shell!” Maria told her Samurott. Samurott used razor shell and cut the last Persian’s cheek by a little. The Persian touched his face in pain and started bleeding.

“Wow, one little scratch and the Persian can’t attack,” said Nat. “You two know what to do.”

“Right,” said both Maria and Sarah. They mixed the large health pack, the antidote and the C-30 vaccine and used it on the Persians.

“Okay, let’s keep going,” said Maria. They went to another door and Nat opened it. They ended up at new stairs that went up to the fifth floor.

“Ready to go up?” asked Nat.

“Yes,” said both Maria and Sarah. They went upstairs to a huge rectangular room. Then, ten Pidgeottos flew towards them.

“Oh great, this is too much,” said Nat. End of chapter 12.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 13: Tougher Battles

The ten Pidgeottos surrounded Nat, Maria, Sarah and their partner pokemon.

“Darn it, this is tough because fighting moves are strong against normal, but flying moves are strong against fighting, which makes Emboar’s fighting moves do normal damage on them!” shouted Nat.

“Don’t worry, we got this!” shouted Maria. “Samurott, use water pulse and spread it on all the Pidgeottos!” Samurott used water pulse on all the Pidgeottos. Only two of them went down after that.

“If only Kevin and his Electivire were here with us,” said Nat. “Emboar, use flamethrower on all the Pidgeottos!” Emboar used a big flamethrower on three of the Pidgeyottos. Only half of them remained. Two of the remaining Pidgeottos used wing attack on Emboar. “Emboar, dodge the attack!” Emboar avoided the attack.

“Weezing, use smog!” shouted Sarah. Weezing used smog on the Pidgeottos. They rest of them got poisoned. Sarah mixed the antidote with the C-30 vaccine and used it on all the Pidgeottos.

“This was a tough battle.” said Nat. “Let’s go to the door on the far side of this room.”

“Right,” said Maria and Sarah. They went to the other side of the room. Nat opened the door. It leads upstairs.

“Wow, were already going up now,” said Maria. “Let’s go,” They went up the stairs to the sixth floor.

“Check for anything important,” said Nat.

“Look, there’s another letter and key!” shouted Sarah. Sarah took the key and read the letter. It read:

Dear Rick,

“There are a few elevators that go to certain floors. If you want to get to the twentieth floor quickly, take this key. With this key, you can get access to three elevators in this skyscraper. One of the elevators is in the seventh floor, which the highest floor it can take you is the tenth floor, then climb up the stairs to the thirteenth floor and take the elevator there and the highest floor it can take you is the fifteenth floor. Finally, go up to the eighteenth floor, use the elevator there and go up to the twentieth floor. Good luck!”

Sincerely,
Richie Dent

“Good, there are shortcuts to the twentieth floor,” said Nat.

“Yeah, let’s keep going,” said Maria.

“Yeah,” said Sarah. They went to the other side of the room and opened the door. As they went in the new room, four Mightyenas were there.

“Wow, this is getting harder now!” shouted Nat. “Emboar, use mach punch!” Emboar mach punched one of the Mightyenas in the head and the Mightyena got knocked out. One of the other Mightyenas tried to bite Emboar. “Emboar, avoid it now!” Emboar dodged the attack.

“Samurott, use razor shell!” shouted Maria. Samurott used razor shell on another Mightyena. The Mightyena started bleeding from his stomach. The other two Mightyenas tried to bite Samurott. “Samurott, dodge the attack!” The Mightyenas missed Samurott.

“Weezing, use sludge bomb!” shouted Sarah. Weezing used sludge bomb on the remaining Mightyenas. “Quick let’s use the C-30 vaccine!” Nat, Maria and Sarah mixed the large health pack and the C-30 vaccine and used it on the four Mightyenas.

“Look, another letter, let’s see what it is,” said Nat and picked up the letter. It read:

Dear Thomas,

"I’ve been hearing rumors that the Moon City Corporation is planning on doing an experiment on a special pokemon. I don’t know what pokemon it is, but I bet it will be something big. I want you to go to the underground laboratory and find out what’s going on. They might be planning on doing something really bad. I’m counting on you, Thomas."

Sincerely,

Harris Edwards

“Okay, let’s open that door now,” said Maria and pointed to the other door across the hall.

“Okay,” said Nat. They went to the door and opened it. It leads upstairs again.

“Alright, I bet the elevator is right here,” said Sarah. They went upstairs where they saw an elevator.

“Sarah, give me the key,” said Nat.

“Okay,” said Sarah and gave Nat the key to open the elevator. Nat used the key to open the elevator.

“Okay, let’s go in,” said Maria. The six of them went in and Nat pressed the tenth floor button. The elevator went up and reached the tenth floor. As the elevator door opened, five Mismagiuses stood right in front of them.

“Oh, give me a break!” shouted Nat. End of chapter 13.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 14: Further Up

The 5 Mismagiuses surrounded Nat, Maria, Sarah and their partner pokemon.

“Emboar, use odor sleuth to make this battle easier and then use mach punch!” shouted Nat. Emboar used odor sleuth and then mach punched one of the Mismagiuses in the face. The Mismagius fell and got knocked out.

“Samurott, use aqua tail on the rest of the Mismagiuses!” shouted Maria. Samurott used aqua tail got two of the remaining four Misgagiuses. The two were now busy getting the water off them. The remaining two used shadow ball on Samurott. “Samurott, dodge!” Samurott avoided the attack.

“Never seen Samurott use that before!” shouted Sarah. “Weezing, use sludge bomb!” Weezing used sludge bomb on the two Mismagiuses and they both got knocked out.

“Alright, we know what to do now!” shouted Nat. Nat, Maria and Sarah used the C-30 vaccine on all the Mismagiuses. “Look there is a door across the room,” said Nat, pointed to the door across the room.

“Alright, let’s go to the new room then,” said Maria. The opened the door and ended up at a very dark room.

“I see something red glowing there,” said Sarah, pointing to a red light on the left side of the room.

“It could be a button,” said Nat. “Let’s press the button.” Nat pressed the button and the whole room turned 180 degrees.

“Hang on!” shouted Maria as the room was turning.

“Okay, let’s go back out now and see if there’s anything different now,” said Sarah as the turning stopped.

“Right,” said Nat. Nat opened the same door they used to enter the room. The hallway, outside of the room now lead to a flight of stairs going up.

“Okay, let’s go up to the eleventh floor now,” said Maria. The six of them went up to the eleventh floor. They went to a new rectangular room.

“Let’s see if there is anything useful here,” said Sarah.

“I see a shiny item over there,” said Nat. Nat went to the shiny item. “It looks like a type of key.” Then he saw a letter and read it. It read:

Dear Rick,

“This is a silver key that will open certain doors in this skyscraper. I forgot to mention that you will need this key to access the areas with the other elevators you need to use to get to the twentieth floor. I hope that you find this here. The next elevator is not far from here. There is a door to the right, which you need the silver key to open that door. It leads to a long hallway. There is another door on the other side. Open it and it takes you up to the twelfth floor. There are three rooms you need to get through to get up to the thirteenth floor and finally take the elevator that’s there to the fifteenth floor. After that, you know what to do. Good luck!”

Sincerely,

Richie Dent.

“Okay, follow me,” said Nat.

“Alright,” said both Maria and Sarah. They all went to the door on the right. Nat used the key to open the door. As they went in the long hallway, three Eevees approached them.

“Okay, this will be easy! Emboar, use mach punch!” shouted Nat. Emboar used mach punch on two of the Eevees. The two fell on the floor, hurt. The remaining Eevee used quick attack on Emboar. “Emboar, avoid the attack!” Emboar dodged the attack.

“Samurott, use razor shell!” shouted Maria. Samurott used razor shell on the remaining Eevee’s leg. The Eevee fell to the floor, holding his leg in pain and started bleeding.

“Alright, I know what to do!” shouted Maria. Maria mixed the large health pack and the C-30 vaccine and used it on all three Eevees.

“Okay, let’s keep going,” said Sarah. They went all the way to the other side of the hallway. Nat opened the door.

“Ready to go up again?” asked Nat.

“Yes,” said both Maria and Sarah. All six of them went up the stairs to the twelfth floor.

“Look, there’s really nothing here but that door now,” said Nat, pointing to a door across the room. The six of them went to the door and Nat opened it. They went to a big room where four Zangooses stood.

“Heh! Another easy one! Emboar use mach punch!” shouted Nat. Emboar mach punched one of the Zangooses in the stomach The Zangoose flew and hit a wall and the wall cracked.

“WHOA!” yelled Maria. “That was a strong move! Samurott, use razor shell, again!” Samurott used razor shell on one of the other Zangooses and got him in the face. The Zangoose started holding his face in pain and started bleeding.

“Weezing, use sludge bomb again!” shouted Sarah. Weezing used sludge bomb on the remaining Zangooses and they got poisoned. Nat, Maria and Sarah mixed the large health pack, the antidote and the C-30 vaccine together and used it on the four Zangooses.

“Okay, let’s keep going,” said Nat and pointed to another door.

“Right,” said both Maria and Sarah. They all went to the door and Nat opened it. They went to the new room.

“Look another key!” shouted Maria. She took the key.

“Look, and there is another letter!” shouted Sarah.

“Yeah, and it’s the same two people,” said Nat and picked the letter to read it. It read.

Dear Rick,

“The door that stands in front of you leads upstairs to the thirteenth floor, where the next elevator is. You will need this gold key to access more rooms in this skyscraper. You will need it to get to the room with the next elevator on the eighteenth floor. Good luck!”

Sincerely,

Richie Dent.

“Alright, what are we waiting for?” asked Maria. “Let’s go.”

“Yeah, let’s go,” said Sarah.

“Alright,” said Nat. They went to the door in front of them and Nat opened it. They went up the stairs to the thirteenth floor.

“Look, there is the elevator,” said Maria, pointing to the elevator.

“Nat, let’s use the elevator key!” shouted Sarah.

“Right,” said Nat. They went to the elevator and Nat used the elevator key to open the elevator doors. “Let’s go in now,” Nat said. The six of them went in the elevator and Nat pressed the fifteenth floor button. The elevators closed and the elevator started going up. It stopped at the fifteenth floor. As the door opened, a dead man fell on them.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Maria and Sarah as they saw the dead man, which had blood all over its body.

“WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AROUND HERE!?” yelled Nat. Then they saw a big Escavalier in front of them. “Okay, I think we now know what killed that man!” shouted Nat. End of chapter 14.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 15: To The Top

A big Escavilier stood in front of Nat, Maria, Sarah and their partner pokémon.

“Okay this one is bug and steel, which means Emboar can do this all by himself,” said Nat. “Emboar, use flamethrower!” Emboar used flamethrower on Escavilier. Escavilier got hit, but was still standing. “That’s impossible, he shouldn’t be standing right now!” shouted Nat. Escavilier used X-scissor. “Emboar, dodge the attack and use flamethrower again!” Emboar avoided the attack and he used flamethrower again on Escavilier. This time, Escavilier fell to the floor.

“Alright, let’s do this!” shouted Maria. Maria used the C-30 vaccine on Escavilier. “You think this was the same pokémon that killed the other man just outside of this building?” asked Maria.

“I don’t know…” said Nat.

“You mean there was another dead body?” asked Sarah.

“Yeah, we saw it before we met you,” said Maria.

“I don’t like this,” said Sarah. “Okay, let’s keep going now.”

“Right, there is a door there,” said Nat, pointing to a door across the room.

“Okay, then let’s go there then,” said Maria. The six of them went to the door and Nat opened it. They went to a new room.

“Look, there is a letter on the floor,” said Sarah. She picked up the letter and read it. It read:

Dear Erin,

“Upstairs is a lever room. There are three levers in that room. Do it in the correct way and the door to the left of that room. You can pull the levers either up or down. Here is a hint of how the levers should go up or down. Up, down, up, left to right. Good luck!”

Sincerely,
Paula Wilton.

“Alright, let’s go upstairs now,” said Nat.

“Right,” said both Maria and Sarah. They went in front of another door and Nat opened it. It lead to a flight of stairs up to the sixteenth floor. The six of them went up. They ended up at the lever room.

“So it says, up, down, up, left to right,” said Nat. “I got it, the left one goes up, middle one goes down and the right one goes up.”

“Okay, problem solved,” said Maria. Nat went to the left lever and pulled it up. Then Maria went to the middle one and pulled it down. Finally, Sarah went to the right one and pulled it up. The door on the left side of the room opened.

“Okay, let’s go in now, shall we?” asked Sarah.

“Of course, we have to,” said Nat. They passed the door and went in another room, where three Liepards ran towards them. “Emboar, mach punch one of them as hard as you can!” Nat shouted. Emboar used mach punch on one of the Liepard’s face and knocked it out. The other two tried to use slash on Emboar. “Emboar, avoid it!” shouted Nat and Emboar avoided both of the Liepard’s slashes.

“Samurott, use razor shell!” shouted Maria. Samurott used razor shell on one of the other Liepards in the leg. The Liepards held his leg in pain and started bleeding. The last Liepards was about to slash Samurott.

“Weezing, use sludge bomb!” shouted Sarah. Weezing used sludge bomb on the last Liepard and the Liepard got poisoned.

“Alright, we know what to do!” shouted Nat. Nat, Maria and Sarah mixed the large health pack, the antidote and the C-30 vaccine together and used it on the three Liepards.

“Alright, there is a door there on the other side, let’s keep going,” said Maria.

“Okay,” said Sarah. They went to the door and Nat opened it. They went in another room.

“Look, a key,” said Nat and took the key. “No note though, but it could be useful. That’s all there is in this room, let’s keep going.”

“Alright,” said Maria and Sarah. They walked towards another door and once again, Nat opened it. It lead upstairs again.

“Okay, let’s go up again now,” said Nat and they went up the stairs to the seventeenth floor. They were at another room.

“Look there is a note!” shouted Maria and picked up the note and read it. It read:

I only have one move and one move only unless you give me TMs. The move I have is teleport. What pokemon am I? The answer is the password on the computer to open a door in the next room.

“I know,” said Sarah. “It’s Abra!”

“Nice work, Sarah,” said Nat. “Okay, let’s go.” They walked to another door and Nat opened it. They ended up at a room with a big computer. “Alright, let’s put the password in this computer.” Nat went to the computer and typed in Abra. A door on the other side of the room opened.

“Let’s keep going,” said Maria. They walked to the open door, which again lead upstairs. They went up to the eighteenth floor and saw an elevator.

“Look, the elevator to the twentieth floor!” shouted Sarah.

“Okay, are we all ready?” asked Nat.

“Ready!” shouted both Maria and Sarah.

“Alright,” said Nat and he used the elevator key to open the elevator. The six of them went in and Nat pressed the twentieth floor button. The elevator doors closed and the elevator carrying the six of them went up. It stopped at the twentieth floor. As the doors opened, Nat, Maria, Sarah and their partner pokémon saw two Scraftys. The two Scraftys saw them and they both used hi jump kick. “EVERYONE, DODGE!” yelled Nat. They all avoided the attack and the two Scraftys got hurt and couldn’t move. Nat, Maria and Sarah used the C-30 vaccine on the Scraftys.

“That was the easiest battle ever!” shouted Maria.

“I know, we didn’t even have to move that much!” shouted Sarah. Then she saw a chip, a book and a letter on a table. “Look, there is one of the other chips, a book and another letter!”

“Right, let’s take them!” shouted Nat. Nat went up to the table and took the second chip, the book and the letter. Nat looked at the book. “This must be where the other keycard is.” Nat opened the book and took the other keycard out. Then Nat read the letter and it read:

Dear Mike,

This is the other keycard you need to open the entrance to the underground laboratory. The second chip that you need to unlock the elevator that leads to the experiment room in the underground laboratory is also here. Take both of them. Now that you have everything that you need now, you can now go to the underground passage. There is an elevator on the other side of this room that can take you all the way down to the first floor. There will be a door there that will lead you back to the passage way to the green house. The entrance to the underground passage is in front of the entrance to the green house. Careful, most of the pokémon in the underground passage are rock type. Good luck!

Sincerely,

Peter Stevenson.

“Alright let’s go now,” said Nat. The six of them went to the elevator on the other side of the room and opened the elevator doors. They went in and Nat pressed the first floor button. The elevator went down to the first floor. As the elevator doors opened the six of them got out. “Okay, let’s go back outside now,” Nat said and he opened the door which led back to the passage way to the green house. They all stepped outside and went back to the entrance to the green house. There was a trapdoor in front of the entrance. Nat stared at the green house.

“What’s wrong?” asked Maria.

“You four stay here, Emboar and I are going to go back in the green house to see if Kevin and his Electivire are still in there,” said Nat.

“Okay, you two be careful,” said Sarah.

“Come on Emboar, let’s go back in,” said Nat. Nat and his Emboar went back in the green house.

“Kevin? Electivire? Are you two still here?” asked Nat. No answer. Nat and his Emboar checked all the rooms in the first floor, before they went up to the second floor. Nat went in the room where the six of them fought the huge Volcarona. “Hello? Kevin and Electivire? Are you two here?” Still no answer. “Where could they be?” Nat asked. They went back out and to the other room which led to the basement of the green house. They both went down. Nat and his Emboar went to all the rooms in the basement, but so sign of Kevin and his Electivire. “Alright, we’re going back out Emboar,” Nat said. They both went back outside with Maria, Sarah and their Pokémon.

“Did you two find them?” asked Maria.

“No,” said Nat sadly. “Okay, open the trapdoor, were going down now. Are you all ready?”

“Ready,” said both Maria and Sarah.

“Okay, let’s go in the underground passage,” said Nat. Maria opened the trapdoor and all six of them climbed the ladder down to the underground passage. End of chapter 15.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 16: Who Are The Traitors?

Nat, Maria, Sarah and their partner pokémon entered the underground passage.

“This place is kind of dark. Okay, there is only one way to go now and it’s straight,” said Nat.

“Alright, then let’s go then,” said Maria. They kept walking straight and stopped at a door. Nat opened it. They went into a new room in the underground passage. Two Gravelers stood in from of them.

“This will be easy for Emboar and Samurott,” said Nat. “Emboar, use mach punch!” Emboar used mach punch on one of the Gravelers and the Graveler hit the wall. The other Graveler used Rollout on Emboar. “Emboar, dodge it!” Emboar avoided the attack.

“Samurott, use aqua tail on the Graveler!” shouted Maria. Samurott used aqua tail on the Graveler and Graveler fell to the floor. Nat used the C-30 vaccine on the Gravelers.

“Okay, should we keep going?” asked Sarah.

“Yeah, look there is light over there,” said Nat, pointing to the other side of the room.

“Let’s go then,” said Maria. They went to where the light was and found another door there. Nat opened the door and the six of them ended up in a long hallway, where a Rhyhorn appeared.

“Weezing use sludge bomb…” Sarah started to say.

“Don’t, Sarah! Weezing’s poison moves won’t do much damage, Leave it to us!” shouted Nat.

“Okay!” shouted Sarah.

“Emboar, use mach punch, again!” shouted Nat. Emboar used mach punch on Rhyhorn. Rhyhorn stepped back.

“Samurott, use aqua tail again!” shouted Maria. Samurott used a strong aqua tail on Rhyhorn and he fell on the floor. Maria used the C-30 vaccine on Rhyhorn. “Okay let’s keep going,” Maria said. They kept walking right until there was a gap in front of them, with a door on the other side of the gap.

“Look, there is a crank here!” shouted Sarah.

“Okay, I’ll turn it,” said Nat. Nat turned the crank and part of a floor came up through the gap. “Okay, let’s keep going now,” Nat said. They walked to the door and Nat opened it. They went into a new, rectangular room. Five huge Onixs crashed through the wall behind them.

“Oh, man, RUN!” yelled Nat. They ran. As they ran, they saw a door in front of them.

“Look, a door!” shouted Maria. They ran to the door and Nat opened it as quickly as he could and they went in a new room.

“Whew! That was close!” shouted Sarah.

“I know!” shouted Nat. Suddenly, as they kept walking, a huge boulder fell behind them and started rolling towards the six of them. “Oh, heck no! TIME TO RUN AGAIN!” yelled Nat as they started running again. Nat saw a hole to the left. “In here!” he shouted.

“Okay!” shouted both Maria and Sarah as they all went in the hole. The boulder passed by and it crashed through a wall.

“Okay, let’s go now,” said Nat. They walked to where the boulder crashed.

“Look there is another door there,” said Maria.

“Then let’s go to it,” said Sarah. They went to the door and Nat opened it. They went into a new room, where three Kabutops stood. One came and tried to use slash on Emboar.

“Emboar, avoid it and use mach punch!” shouted Nat. Emboar used mach punch on one of the Kabutops’s head and got knocked out. Another one tried to slash Weezing.

“Samurott, use aqua tail!” shouted Maria. Samurott used aqua tail on the Kabutops before he was able to slash Weezing.

“Nice one!” shouted Sarah.

“Emboar use mach punch again as hard as you can!” shouted Nat. Emboar mach punched the last Kabutops so hard, he got knocked out. “Oh man, I hope you didn’t break his skull,” Nat said. Nat used the C-30 vaccine on all the Kabutops.

“Look there is a ladder over here!” shouted Maria.

“Then let’s go,” said Sarah.

“Right,” said Nat. The six of them went to the ladder and climbed down. They then walked left when they saw a man with a Rampardos. “Aaron? Aaron is that really you?” asked Nat, and started smiling.

“So what if it’s me,” said Aaron.

“Aaron, what’s wrong?” asked Maria. “Why are you talking to Nat like that?”

“What’s wrong?” asked Aaron. “What’s wrong is that I bet the two of you and your pokémon are traitors too, just like him and his pokémon.”

“Traitors?” asked Nat. “Who are you talking about…?” Nat started to ask when suddenly, thunderbolt filled the room.

“What the…?” asked Sarah. Aaron suddenly got up.

“YOU!” Aaron yelled and pointed at an unidentified man with an unidentified pokemon. “COME BACK HERE, YOU TRAITORS!” He and his Rampardos started chasing the man and his Pokémon, who also started running. They four of them left.

“AARON!” yelled Maria.

“Maria, wait!” shouted Nat and held Maria’s arm.

“But we can’t just them run all by themselves!” shouted Maria.

“I know, it’s just that…” Nat started to say. “Did you see who that man or his pokémon was?” he asked.

“No, But I’m guessing from the thunderbolt, the Pokémon is an electric type,” said Maria.

“And I bet that man and his pokémon your friend and his pokémon were chasing are the traitors he was talking about,” said Sarah.

“Yeah. Okay, let’s go to where they all went,” said Nat.

“Right,” said Maria and Sarah. They started to walk to where Aaron, his Rampardos, the unidentified man and his unidentified electric type pokémon went. Then the six of them saw spider webs.

“What’s with the spider webs all of a sudden?” asked Nat.

“I don’t know, let’s see what’s behind that door,” said Maria. They went to the door and Nat opened it, they ended up in another big rectangular room, where a huge Ariados stood.

“Oh great, not another huge poison type!” shouted Nat. End of chapter 16.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 17: To The Underground Laboratory

Nat, Maria, Sarah and their partner Pokémon started battling the huge Ariados.

“Emboar, use flamethrower!” shouted Nat. Emboar used flamethrower on Ariados, but missed. “WHAT!?” yelled Nat. Ariados used pin missile on Emboar. “Emboar, dodge the attack!” Nat shouted. Emboar avoided the attack.

“Samurott, use aqua tail!” shouted Maria. Samurott used aqua tail on Ariados. Ariados stepped back.

“Still standing!?” asked Sarah. “Weezing, use sludge bomb!” Weezing used sludge bomb on Ariados, but didn’t get poisoned.

“Emboar, again, use flamethrower!” shouted Nat. Emboar used flamethrower again on Ariados and this time it got him. But he was still standing.

“This is a tough one! Samurott, use razor shell!” shouted Maria. Samurott used razor shell on Ariados, but missed. “Oh, no!” Maria shouted.

“Weezing, use sludge bomb again!” shouted Sarah. Weezing used sludge bomb again on Ariados and this time, Ariados got poisoned.

“Emboar, one last time, use flamethrower!” Emboar used flamethrower on Ariados. Ariados got burned and fainted. Nat mixed the large health pack, antidote and the C-30 vaccine and used it on the Ariados. “Nice work, Emboar. Okay, there is another door across the room. Let’s go and find Aaron, Rampardos and the other two,” Nat said, pointing to another door.

“Right,” said Maria and Sarah. The six of them went to the door and Nat opened it. They went into a new hallway.

“Okay, this way,” said Nat, who was pointing right. As they went right, a Sudowoodo walked towards them and used rock throw on Nat.

“Whoa!” shouted Nat as he dodged the attack. “Emboar, use mach punch!” Emboar used mach punch on the Sudowoodo’s head and got knocked out. Nat used the C-30 vaccine on the Sudowoodo.

“That was pretty easy,” said Maria.

“Tell me about it,” said Sarah.

“Okay let’s keep going,” said Nat. They went to the other side of the hallway to a door and Nat opened it. They went to another hallway. As they kept walking, a boulder fell and started rolling behind them. “Oh, no, not another boulder! RUN!” The six of them started running.

“Look a hole to hide in!” shouted Maria.

“Okay, let’s all get in there!” shouted Sarah. The six of them went in the hole. The boulder passed by them and crashed through a wall.

“Okay, let’s go see what is the hole the boulder went through,” said Nat. They came out of the hole they were in and into the hole the boulder crashed through.

“Look, there a door to the right!” shouted Maria.

“Alright, let’s go there then,” said Sarah. They went to the door and Nat opened it. They went into a new room, where two Bastiodons stood.

“Emboar, use mach punch!” shouted Nat. Emboar used mach punch on one of the Bastiodon and and the Bastiodon fainted.

“Samurott, use aqua tail!” shouted Maria. Samurott used aqua tail on the other Bastiodon. The Bastiodon used iron head on Samurott. “Samurott, avoid the attack and use aqua tail again!” Samurott dodged the attack and used aqua tail again on Bastiodon and Bastiodon fainted. Maria used the C-30 vaccine on the Bastiodons.

“Let’s keep going,” said Sarah. They kept walking and ended up at another door. Nat opened the door. They went in a new hallway.

“Look, there’s a ladder on the other side,” said Nat, when suddenly three Boldores came. “Emboar, use mach punch!” shouted Nat. Emboar used a really hard mach punch on one of the Boldores and got knocked out.

“Samurott, use aqua tail on the rest of them!” shouted Maria. Samurott used aqua tail on the remaining Boldores and one remained standing.

“Emboar again, mach punch, really hard!” shouted Nat. Emboar used mach punch again really hard and the Boldore fainted. Sarah used the C-30 vaccine on the Boldore. The six of them went to the ladder.

“Okay, let’s climb it,” said Sarah. They all climbed the latter and ended back outside.

“Look, there’s the entrance to the underground laboratory,” said Nat. They walked to the entrance where there were keycard slots on each side.

“Ready to use the keycards?” asked Maria.

“Ready,” said Nat. The two used the keycards on the slots and the door opened. “Okay, ready to go in?” Nat asked.

“Ready,” said both Maria and Sarah. The six of them entered the underground laboratory. End of chapter 17.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 18: Shocking Secret: The Traitors Are Revealed

Nat, Maria, Sarah and their partner pokémon entered the underground laboratory.

“So this is the Moon City Corporation’s secret underground laboratory?” asked Maria.

“I guess so,” said Sarah.

“Look there is a door and a ladder that leads down here,” said Nat. Nat tried to open the door. “It’s locked,” he said.

“Okay, so let’s go down the ladder then,” said Maria.

“Right,” said Sarah. They six of them climbed down the ladder, where two Magnetons stood.

“Emboar, use flamethrower!” shouted Nat. Emboar used a strong flamethrower on one of the Magnetons and the Magneton fainted. The other Magneton tried to use discharge on Emboar. “Emboar, dodge it!” Emboar avoided the attack.

“Sarah, your Weezing’s poison moves won’t do any damage. Samurott, use aqua tail!” Samurott used aqua tail on the other Magneton, but it was still standing.

“Emboar, use mach punch!” shouted Nat. Emboar used mach punch on the Magneton and it got knocked out. Nat used the C-30 vaccine on the Magnetons. “Okay, there’s a door there,” Nat said, pointing to a door across the area.

“Okay then, let’s go,” said Maria. They went to the door and Nat opened it. They went in a rectangular room. Maria looked at Nat.

“What is it Maria?” asked Nat.

“Oh I was thinking about Kevin,” said Maria. Sarah looked at Maria.

“What about Kevin?” asked Sarah.

“Well Sarah you see, we don’t know about his past and I mean it’s like he and his Electivire comes out of nowhere and becomes a member of the rescue team,” said Maria.

“Oh,” said Sarah and then she looked at the table in the room. “Look a VHS and another letter!” she shouted.

“Okay, let’s take them,” said Nat. He took the VHS and read what it said on it. “Secrets Of The Moon City Corporation it says,” said Nat. The he took the letter and read it. It read:

Dear Andrew,

“This VHS tape will show you some secrets of The Moon City Corperation. It will show you some of the workers and their partner Pokémon. It will also show you how they use the A-59 parasite on the Pokémon. There is a VHS recorder three rooms from here. Put it in there and the video will play. Hope watching this helps you know more about what those people are doing.”

Sincerely,

Sammy Ackerson.

“Okay, let’s keep going,” said Nat. They went to another door and Nat opened it. They went into a new room, where three Electrodes came towards them. One used charge beam. “Everyone, dodge!” shouted Nat and they all avoided the attack. “Emboar use flamethrower!” Emboar used another strong flamethrower on the Electrode that attacked and the Electrode fainted. Another Electrode used Electro Ball. “Emboar, avoid the attack!” Nat shouted. Emboar dodged the attack.

“Samurott, use razor shell!” shouted Maria. Samurott used razor shell on the Electrode and Samurott cut the Electrode. The last Electrode used thunderbolt. “Samurott, dodge!” Maria shouted. Samurott avoided the attack.

“Weezing, use double hit!” shouted Sarah. Weezing used double hit on the last Electrode and knocked it out. Maria mixed the large health pack with the C-30 vaccine and used it on the Electrodes.

“I never seen Weezing use that move,” said Nat. “Anyways, let’s keep going.”

“Right,” said Maria and Sarah. They walked to another door and Nat opened it. They went into another rectangular room, where a Zebstrika stood. The Zebstrika shot lightning everywhere.

“WHOA!” yelled Nat. “Okay, we have to be very careful. “Emboar, use mach punch!” Emboar used mach punch on Zebstrika, but the Zebstrika was still standing. The Zebstrika used wild charge. “Emboar, avoid the attack!” Nat shouted. Emboar avoided the attack.

“Samurott, use aqua tail!” shouted Maria. Samurott used aqua tail on the Zebstrika.

“Weezing, use sludge bomb!’ shouted Sarah. Weezing used sludge bomb on Zebstrika and Zebstrika got poisoned. Sarah, mixed the antidote with the C-30 vaccine and used it on the Zebstrika.

“Okay, let’s go to that door now,” said Nat, pointing to the door across the hall. They went to the door and Nat opened it. They went to the new room, where a VHS recorder and a television stood.

“Let’s put the VHS in,” said Maria.

“Right,” said Nat. Nat put the VHS in the VHS recorder. The television turned on and a video played. There was a voice in the video.

“The Moon City Corporation uses the A-59 parasite on an injection and injects it into pokemon,” the voice said. The video showed a man using the A-59 parasite on a Metapod and the Metapod got bigger and angrier.

“Oh my gosh,” said Maria.

“The parasite makes the pokemon bigger, angrier, violent and stronger. The Moon City Corporation decided to this because they wanted pokémon to kill others,” said the voice.

“That’s insane!” shouted Sarah.

“These five people and their partner pokemon are the main members of the Moon City Corporation,” said the voice. The video showed the five members and their pokémon. Then the video ended.

“NAT, DID YOU SEE WHO THE MAN AND HIS PARTNER POKEMON WERE ON THE RIGHT!?” yelled Maria.

“YEAH, IT WAS KEVIN AND HIS ELECTIVIRE!” yelled Nat.

“Which means that the unidentified man and his Pokémon back in the underground passage were Kevin and his Electivire!” shouted Sarah.

“Which also means that they are the traitors!” shouted Maria.

“Actually, they never were traitors,” said Nat.

“What do you mean?” asked Sarah.

“Kevin and his Electivire were double agents this whole time!” shouted Nat. “And I bet he lied to us about what happened to him, Aaron and their pokemon after the four of us left for that room, back in the skyscraper.”

“I also bet he lied to us about not knowing where Aaron was, back in the green house!” shouted Maria.

“Okay, we now know about Kevin’s past,” said Nat and went to another door and opened it. It lead downstairs. “When we see Kevin and Electivire again, we will all have a nice talk with them. Ready to go down now?” asked Nat.

“Yes,” said Maria and Sarah.

“Okay,” said Nat and they went downstairs. End of chapter 18. I also added more parts and dialogue in the Prologue.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 19: The Truth

Nat, Maria, Sarah and their partner pokémon went down to the second basement of The Moon City Corporation Underground Laboratory.

“Okay, let’s check the closest door here,” said Nat.

“Okay,” said Maria and Sarah. Nat opened the closest door and they all went in a new hallway.

“Hey, somebody!” someone shouted. “Anybody there? Get us out of here!”

“That’s Aaron!” shouted Maria.

“Maria, is that you?” asked Aaron. “Guys, I’m over here!” he shouted. The six of them ran to a door, with Aaron and his Rampardos on the other side. Nat tried to open the door.

“It’s locked,” said Nat. “Emboar, kick down this door!” he shouted. Emboar kicked down the door. Aaron and his Rampardos came out.

“Thank goodness you’re all here!” shouted Aaron. “Kevin and Electivire, they’re…”

“We know,” said Sarah. “Hi, I’m Sarah Willard and this is my Pokémon, Weezing. We came to this island to investigate the parasitic activities here.”

“Oh, hi, I’m Aaron Caverns and this is my pokémon, Rampardos,” said Aaron and his Rampardos waved hello.

“Okay, let’s all go back to the main area of this floor,” said Nat. They went back to the main area to see two Hypnos standing in their way.

“We can do this,” said Aaron. “Rampardos, use ancient power!” Rampardos used ancient power on one of the Hypnos and the Hypno fainted. The other Hypno used zen headbutt.
“Rampardos, dodge it!” Rampardos dodged the attack.

“Emboar, use flamethrower!” shouted Nat. Emboar used a strong flamethrower on the Hypno and the Hypno fainted. Nat used the C-30 vaccine on the Hypnos. Nat walked to another door. “It’s electronically locked. We’ll be back here later." Nat tried another door. “This one’s locked too.”

“Look, there’s one more door over there,” said Sarah, pointing to another door.

“Hopefully it’s not locked,” said Aaron. They eight of them went to the other door and Nat opened it. They went in a new room.

“Look, the last chip and another letter!” shouted Maria.

“Okay, let’s take them,” said Nat. He took the last chip and read the letter. It read:

Dear Mike,

“This is the third and last chip you need to unlock the elevator near the engine room. Now go to the engine room and put all the chips there now. Then turn on the power there so that the elevator turns on and then go in the elevator room and press the floor that goes to the experiment room. Good luck."

Sincerely,

Peter Stevenson.

“Look, there is another door on the other side,” said Sarah, pointing to the other side of the room.

“Then let’s all go,” said Aaron. They went to the door and Nat opened it. They went to a new room, where a Mr. Mime stood.

“Samurott, use razor shell!” shouted Maria. Samurott used razor shell on Mr. Mime and cut Mr. Mime a little. Mr. Mime started bleeding a little and he used confusion. “Samurott, avoid the attack!” Maria shouted. Samurott dodged the attack.

“Weezing, use sludge bomb!” shouted Sarah. Weezing used sludge bomb on Mr. Mime and Mr. Mime got poisoned. Maria mixed the large health pack, antidote and the C-30 vaccine together and used the mixture on the Mr. Mime.

“Look, a key Nat!” shouted Aaron.

“It could unlock one of the other doors in the main hall. Let’s go there,” said Nat and he took the key. Then they all went back to the main hall and Nat unlocked one of the doors with the key. “Okay, let’s go in.” They went in the new room, where a computer stood.

“Look, there is another letter next to the computer!” shouted Maria. Maria picked up the letter and read it. It read:

Dear Katana,

“Do your friend a favor. The password on this computer will unlock the electronic door outside of this room. Here is a hint to what it is. It is the name of the legendary pokémon that The Moon City Corporation is experimenting on in the experiment room. The failed clone is called Ditto. Then add the word two to the end of its name. What pokémon is it? That is the password to unlock the door. Good luck with that!”

Sincerely,
Hector Saunders.

“I know what pokémon it is,” said Aaron. "It’s Mewtwo.”

“Nice work Aaron,” said Nat and he typed the name Mewtwo as the password in the computer. “Okay, let’s go back to the main hall now. The eight of them went back to the main hall and Nat opened the no longer electronically locked door. They went into a new room.

“Look there is the elevator,” said Maria, looking to the left of her room. Then she looked to her right, where a door stood. “We have to go there first.”

“Right,” said Sarah. They went to the door and Nat opened it.

“I’m guessing this is the engine room,” said Aaron when suddenly three Xatus came and one of them used stored power.

“Emboar, dodge and use flamethrower!” shouted Nat. Emboar used another strong flamethrower on one of the Xatus and the Xatu fainted. Another Xatu used psychic on Samurott.

“Samurott, avoid and use aqua tail!” shouted Maria. Samurott dodged the attack and used aqua tail on the Xatu and the Xatu fainted.

“Ramoardos, use zen headbutt really hard!” shouted Aaron. Rampardos used a really hard zen headbutt on the last Xatu and it fainted. Sarah used the C-30 vaccine on all the Xatus.

“Look, there are three slots and a switch!” shouted Sarah.

“Okay, let’s put all the chips in and then use the switch,” said Nat. Nat got all three chips and put them in the slots. Then Maria pulled the switch. The power went on.

“Okay, let’s go to that elevator now,” said Aaron. They left the engine room and they all stood in front of the elevator.

“You all ready to go in the elevator to the experiment room?” asked Nat.

“Yeah,” said Maria, Sarah and Aaron. They all went in the elevator and Nat pressed the button to up to the first basement floor. The elevator went up and then stopped. All eight of them left the elevator. As they kept walking, they all saw Kevin and his Electivire standing in front of them.

“Oh, I’m so glad you are all here now,” said Kevin, smiling.

“Shut up, Kevin. We all know you are working for The Moon City Corporation!” shouted Nat.

“Oh it’s good that you all know. We four have you surrounded,” said Kevin.

“Four?” asked Sarah.

“Rampardos, grab Samurott,” said Aaron and Aaron grabbed Maria as Rampardos grabbed Samurott.

“Aaron, what are you…?” Maria asked. Aaron, Rampardos, Maria and Samurott were about to leave the room, when they stopped in front of the elevator.

“So Aaron and his Rampardos are also double agents as well?” asked Nat.

“Actually, no,” said Kevin. “You see, there are some pokémon he saved back in Moon City. They are being held hostage. Let’s just say that if he doesn’t do what I say, they will DIE!” shouted Kevin.

“HOW DARE YOU, USE AARON AND HIS RAMPARDOS LIKE THIS!” yelled Nat, with anger and then his anger stopped. “And we thought we could trust you to do the right thing. I guess we were wrong. Now, tell us, back in the beginning of our mission, when you told Maria, our pokemon and I to go ahead, after that, what REALLY happened?” Nat asked.

“Well, we were never attacked by pokémon,” said Kevin. “All I did was tell him that I was a double agent and so he ran away. It wasn’t until after my Electivire attacked you back in the underground passage that I told him about the pokémon being held hostage. So now he is doing everything I told him.

“But why did you lock him and his Rampardos up back downstairs then?” asked Sarah.

“Well, I knew he was going to be a problem, so I locked him up so that he would just shut up and…” Kevin started to say when Aaron and his Rampardos came and knocked Kevin and Electivire out.

“Aaron? Rampardos?” asked Nat.

“We’re sorry, about that,” said Aaron. “I never liked Kevin and his Electivire at all. Anyways, you all ready to see what's in the experiment room?” He pointed to a door.

“Yeah,” said Nat, Maria and Sarah.

“Let’s go,” said Aaron. They went to the door and Nat opened it. They went in the experiment room. End of chapter 19. Next chapter will be the final chapter.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 20 (Final Chapter): Escape From The Island

Nat, Maria, Sarah, Aaron and their partner Pokémon went in the experiment room.

“Wow,” said Nat. “This room is big.”

“Yeah,” said Maria. They all walked up to where a big Mewtwo stood, with his eyes closed and not moving.

“So this is Mewtwo,” said Aaron, when suddenly, Kevin and his Electivire sneaked behind him and Kevin hit Aaron in the head.

“THAT’S IT!” yelled Kevin. “WHEN I GET OFF THIS ISLAND, THE POKEMON YOU HAVE SAVED WILL DIE AARON!”

“SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!” shouted Sarah.

“HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME!” Kevin yelled and then he pointed to a button on a wall. “WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT BUTTON DOES!?”

“What!?” shouted Nat.

“IT WILL MAKE THIS ISLAND BLOW UP IN AN HOUR, ALONG WITH EVERYTHING HERE!” yelled Kevin. Then he went to Mewtwo. “WE DID IT!”

“Did what? That you infected a legendary Pokémon with the A-59 parasite? Hehehehe… hahahahahaha… hahahahahaha… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Nat started laughing.

“Nat?” asked Kevin. “STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!” Nat kept laughing. “THAT’S IT. BEHOLD AN INFECTED MEWTWO!” Kevin pressed another button next to Mewtwo. Mewtwo opened his eyes and started walking towards Kevin and his Electivire.

“He’s going to kill them!” shouted Maria.

“No, don’t come this way!” shouted Kevin. “No… NO… NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Mewtwo used his big hand to stab through Kevin and Electivire. Lots of blood was coming out of both Kevin and Electivire. Mewtwo threw them against the wall, killing them.

“OH MY GOSH!” yelled Sarah.

“Guys, get ready!” shouted Aaron.

“Emboar, use flamethrower!” shouted Nat. Emboar used flamethrower on Mewtwo. Mewtwo screamed and hit Maria.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Maria as she flew and hit the wall and got knocked out. Samurott ran to her.

“MARIA!” yelled Nat.

“Rampardos, use zen headbutt!” shouted Aaron. Rampardos used zen headbutt on the Mewtwo. Mewtwo used Psystrike. “Ramparos, avoid it!” Rampardos dodged the attack.

“Weezing, use sludge bomb!” shouted Sarah. Weezing used sludge bomb, but missed.

“EMBOAR, MACH PUNCH MEWTWO EVEN THOUGHT IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, TRUST ME!” yelled Nat. Emboar mach punched Mewtwo and Mewtwo hit and got stabbed by a sharp wall. Mewtwo stopped moving.

“Is he dead?” asked Sarah.

“I’m afraid so,” said Nat and then he ran to Maria. “Maria, are you okay?” Maria woke up and looked at Nat.

“Oh, Nat!” shouted Maria and she kissed Nat in the mouth. Nat was surprised.

“Um, can we save the romance for later?” asked Aaron.

“Your right,” said Nat and then he walked to the big self-destruct button that Kevin pointed at before. “Ready to blow this place up?” he asked.

“Yeah,” said Maria, Sarah and Aaron. Nat pressed the button.

“The self-destruct system has been activated,” said a computer voice. “This island will self-destruct in one hour. Everyone must escape the island immediately."

“Let’s run!” shouted Maria. They left the experiment room and to the elevator. The elevator with the eight of them inside went down to the second basement floor.

“Hello?” said a voice. “This is Phil! Someone pick up!”

“Nat, your radio! It’s Phil, our helicopter pilot!” shouted Aaron. Nat had the radio in his hand.

“Phil? Out of all times, you had to come back now!?” shouted Nat.

“Why?” asked Phil. “I brought lots of helicopter pilots and their helicopters with me!” shouted Phil through the radio. “We’re just outside the underground laboratory to the right!”

“Phil, this island is about to blow up in less than an hour now! Tell your men to get all the Pokémon on this island on their helicopters and bring them to Moon City!” shouted Nat.

“Right!” shouted Phil.

“Remember, the door back in the entrance area of this laboratory?” asked Nat. “Let’s go there quick, and let’s grab all the pokémon here!”

“Right!” shouted Maria, Sarah and Aaron. They all ran and took all the Pokémon they fought in the laboratory with them. They ran back to the front area of the laboratory and Nat opened the now unlocked door.

“Come on, this way!” shouted Nat. They ran to another door and Nat opened it. They ended up outside, where there were lots of helicopters.

“Hey!” shouted a man from above. It was Phil.

“Phil!” shouted Aaron. “How are your men doing getting all the pokémon?” he asked

“It’s tough!” shouted Phil. “We have to fight some of them because they are still infected! Where are Kevin and Electivire?” Phil asked.

“They were double agents this whole time. They were working for The Moon City Corporation. They are dead now!” shouted Maria.

“Oh man!” shouted Phil. “Is that good or bad?” he asked.

“We’ll tell you when we get back to Moon City!” shouted Sarah.

“Hey, Sarah!” shouted Phil.

“You know Sarah?” asked Nat.

“Yeah, I was there and she and her Weezing were assigned the mission to investigate the parasitic activities here!” shouted Phil.

“It’s true!” shouted Sarah

“Okay, keep up the work!” shouted Nat. The helicopter pilots went throughout the island, fighting Pokémon infected with the A-59 parasite and curing them with the C-30 vaccine. Most of the pokémon they caught were the ones Nat, Maria, Sarah and their pokémon fought in the skyscraper, green house and the underground passage, like the huge Volcarona and the huge Ariados. After fifty minutes of getting all the Pokémon into all the helicopters with ladders, Phil threw a ladder down from his helicopter.

“Here!” Phill shouted. “Less than ten minutes left!”

“Okay, let’s go!” shouted Nat and all eight of them climbed the ladder. Everyone but Nat and his Emboar were on the helicopter when suddenly, the huge Mewtwo, with blood all over itself crashed through the floor and onto the ladder.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Nat as he and his Emboar fell back to the floor.

“NAT, EMBOAR!” shouted Maria. Nat and Emboar looked at Mewtwo.

“Still alive?" asked Nat. "We can do this again!” shouted Nat ans he and Emboar got up. “Emboar, use flamethrower!” Emboar used flamethrower on Mewtwo. Mewtwo then used Psystrike. “Emboar, dodge it!” shouted Nat. Emboar avoided the attack. “Emboar, again, use flamethrower!” Nat shouted Emboar used a strong flamethrower on Mewtwo, but Mewtwo was still standing. Mewtwo used Psystrike again. “Emboar avoid it again!” shouted Nat. Emboar dodged the attack again. “Emboar, one more time, use flamethrower!” Nat shouted. Emboar used a very strong flamethrower on Mewtwo and Mewtwo fainted. Nat quickly mixed the large health pack with the C-30 vaccine together and used it on Mewtwo. “Emboar, carry Mewtwo,” said Nat. Emboar picked up Mewtwo. Nat and Emboar climbed up the ladder with one minute left.

“Ready to leave Sea Island?” asked Phil.

“Is that the name of the island?” asked Nat. “Or should I say was?”

“It was,” said Phil. “Okay, everybody, let’s leave!” he told all the other pilots. As they all started leaving, Nat, Maria, Sarah, Aaron and their Pokémon watched Sea Island is it started to blow up. They saw the skyscraper, green house, the underground passage and the underground laboratory blow up and were no more. Nat and Maria started kissing each other as Emboar and Samurott looked at each other in funny ways.

“It’s over for now,” said Nat.

“It sure is,” said Maria, Sarah and Aaron.

“Okay, guys, let’s all go back to Moon City!” shouted Phil, to everyone else. The helicopters and everyone in them left for Moon City. End of story. Next I will be doing Pokémon: Experimentations 2. So did any of you like this story? Now can someone move it to the completed fic section now please?

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I really liked it. You really pulled through as you got closer and closer to the end. I thought that it was strange, though, that Phil was just speaking over walkie-talkie and then he was right there? Or did I just misinterpret it? Also, It was actually hard to read the long, capitalized words.
“OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH!” yelled Sarah.

Sarah said, "Oh My Gosh!" right? I didn't really catch that because it was confusing, but whatever I guess. You may want to shorten that.

“No, don’t come this way!” shouted Kevin. “No… NO… NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Mewtwo used his big hand to stab through Kevin and Electivire, killing them. Lots of blood was coming out.

I like how Mewtwo killed Kevin anyway. Twissssssssssssst. Anyways, the part in bold sounds a bit childish. Maybe describe it more:

-Blood poured out of his side, where he was hit
-Slowly, Kevin collapsed, holding his stomach with a bloody hand

Maybe something like that, or even not so in depth. You could try just lengthening it:

-Blood spilled out, and Kevin hit the floor

~

Anyway, I can't wait for the second one, so good luck with it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.