• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Face off.Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
PoKeMoN m@ster nick said:
i want meganium to triple hurt swampert and triple heal charizard :( you're bad with him
Ah, be quiet, Charizard gets far more respect than it deserves.

Believe it or not, this is a new day, or at least by British time it is. Therefore, I vote Venusaur to triple hurt Charizard and triple heal itself.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

F

Ford Sucks

I want Charizard triple healed (i'm bored), and I want Combusken triple hurt.

Team Rocket Admin

I want Charizard INFINITLY HEALED for the rest of this thread's existence, and I want ALL THE HOENN starters DEAD, and raped RIGHT NOW :D

Fiery Blaziken

Team Rocket Admin said:
I want Charizard INFINITLY HEALED for the rest of this thread's existence, and I want ALL THE HOENN starters DEAD, and raped RIGHT NOW :D
LOL.
Triple heal Torchic and triple hurt charizard plz.
Why the hell is Charizard winning? 0_o

C

Cipher Admin Skarmory

I want croconaw to triple heal and triple hurt charizard
Die overrated pokemon.

Fiery Blaziken said:
Why the hell is Charizard winning? 0_o
'cause of the fanbase. Plus, as one of the "Charizard Slaying Brigade", I'm late! OMFGZ! Let's get a move on!

Charizard gets triple hurt. Swampy gets triple healed, I says! :D

;001; Hp 15
;002; Hp 12
;003; Hp 10
;004; Hp 18
;005; Hp 12
;006; Hp 18
;007; Hp 12
;008; Hp 9
;009; Hp 12
;152; Hp 12
;153; Hp 12
;154; Hp 12
;155; Hp 12
;156; Hp 12
;157; Hp 12
;158; Hp 15
;159; Hp 12
;160; Hp 12
;252; Hp 12
;253; Hp 12
;254; Hp 12
;255; Hp 13
;256; Hp 9
;257; fainted
;258; Hp 9
;259; Hp 12
;260; fainted

Team Rocket Admin said:
TRA U R FUNY PURSIN LLOLLOOLLOLL

Well, if that's the case, I'd like Sceptile to be made invincible and Charizard to be decapitated, neutered, impaled, buried, resurrected, dismembered by a blunt axe, have its limbs fed to maggots, its wings used as Satan's kites, and its head used as a reusable target for an archery class, and have its bleeding stump of a body stuffed with potent gunpowder and thrown at George Bush.

And after Charizard dies, onto Charmander! And then Charmeleon, I guess, but I've really got nothing against it. It's not overrated, and its actually rather strong for a middle evo(odd, since Charizard is so weak it makes Magikarp jealous). Orion Master, that shall be our name. The Charizard Slaying Brigade, or the CSB for short(which is basically adding an S to CB:p).

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

A

Argoxoz Crucificus

Triple Hurt Charizard and Triple Heal Sceptile.

Team Rocket Admin

~*Commander Blizzard*~ said:
TRA U R FUNY PURSIN LLOLLOOLLOLL

Well, if that's the case, I'd like Sceptile to be made invincible and Charizard to be decapitated, neutered, impaled, buried, resurrected, dismembered by a blunt axe, have its limbs fed to maggots, its wings used as Satan's kites, and its head used as a reusable target for an archery class, and have its bleeding stump of a body stuffed with potent gunpowder and thrown at George Bush.

And after Charizard dies, onto Charmander! And then Charmeleon, I guess, but I've really got nothing against it. It's not overrated, and its actually rather strong for a middle evo(odd, since Charizard is so weak it makes Magikarp jealous). Orion Master, that shall be our name. The Charizard Slaying Brigade, or the CSB for short(which is basically adding an S to CB:p).

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion
I already said the Hoenn starters are dead, and butt raped. Hey ~*CB*~, this is our first confrontation in a LONG TIME. How are things? *laughs hysterically*

Team Rocket Admin said:
I already said the Hoenn starters are dead, and butt raped. Hey ~*CB*~, this is our first confrontation in a LONG TIME. How are things? *laughs hysterically*
O rly. Well, FYI, all who voted for their deaths had no clue what they were talking about and only voted Blaziken because, "LOLZ WEERD BEEK" and Swampert because, "LOROLOR FAT POGEYMAN"

And yeah, I suppose it is.....Well, it seems neither of us have changed much, so I do believe mixing words would be pointless. Let's just skip to the voting.

And BTW, I will make SURE that Sceptile lives long enough to see the demise of Charizard. It's the last Hoenn Starter(fully evolved, at least), so it has to stay. The Kanto Starters, though......well, Venusaur should stay, I guess.

The good news is, once Charizard's gone, we can all vote for real, and not just to get rid of that overgrown newt. And then this can be a friendly competition =D

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Team Rocket Admin said:
Oh Charizard won't be gone. I'll make sure of it.
O rly. Well, we're doing a pretty good job of reducing Charizard. Before, it had 30 HP. Now, it has, what, 18?

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
LOL TRA. :D
Seriously, you are so pathetic it is funny. :D
You=LOLage. :D

LONG LIVE THE CSB! I am a member, ain't I? D:
Triple heal Sceptile and triple hurt Charizard.
Edit: DAMN YOU MOM'S COMPUTER! D: WHY MUST YOU POST BEFORE I WANT?! WHY!?!?!?! I WANT MY BROKEN COMPUTER BACK!

Tropius Master said:
LOL TRA. :D
Seriously, you are so pathetic it is funny. :D
You=LOLage. :D

LONG LIVE THE CSB! I am a member, ain't I? D:
Triple heal Sceptile and triple hurt Charizard.
Edit: DAMN YOU MOM'S COMPUTER! D: WHY MUST YOU POST BEFORE I WANT?! WHY!?!?!?! I WANT MY BROKEN COMPUTER BACK!
Yeah you are. It was you and me in the first place, don't ya remember? ;D You helped start it:D.

And yes, TRA makes me play LOL Ball while licking a LOLipop while LOLerskating around the forums eating a ROFL Waffle and playing with my ROFLcopter. All while waiting for the ROFL Train to pick me up. Not to mention, I LMFAO at frequent intervels.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Yep. It was both you and ~*CB*~, my friend. I just joined in recently as the one in charge of legal and advertising issues. :p

Bow down to the CSB slaying powers! >=)

New day, new slaying. It's been established to save the only fully evolved Hoenn Starter alive, thus... Charizard gets triple hurt and Sceptile gets triple healed! :D

G

General Koffing

I guess I'll triple heal Charizard, but I'll triple hurt Chikorita.

Status
Not open for further replies.